Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

2 posters

Seeking a member

Seeking a member Empty Seeking a member

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2021 2:06 am

Hi, i am new to this forum in terms of membership. Used to read it alot in free time for long time. I work in Serbian army as mechanic for wheeled vehicles.

I created account with an unusual goal however. I used to read alot of posts by Militarista, he is from Serbia too and i have much desire to speak with him, however i cannot find any of his posts last few weeks despite trying. Does anyone have any info on him on other forum or some other contact?

Thanks!
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Seeking a member Empty Re: Seeking a member

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 03, 2021 4:06 am

Dude got tired of dealing with Russia fanboys and Rogozin dick-riders and bailed

He hasn't been around for at least 2 years
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon May 03, 2021 9:33 am

Do you mean Militarov?

His name has gone from the system, so I can't look it up for you I am afraid.

To be clear to members I respect privacy and if I had his email address would not hand it out to anyone... I would ask the person wanting to contact them to give me their email address for contact and an introduction message and I would send it to the member so they can choose whether you get their email or not.

Of course having said that a lot of members appear to create gmail and other email accounts, so they may not bother to monitor that email account anymore.

But as I said I don't have it. His posts here are now identified as Guest.

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2021 4:08 pm

GarryB wrote:Do you mean Militarov?

His name has gone from the system, so I can't look it up for you I am afraid.

To be clear to members I respect privacy and if I had his email address would not hand it out to anyone... I would ask the person wanting to contact them to give me their email address for contact and an introduction message and I would send it to the member so they can choose whether you get their email or not.

Of course having said that a lot of members appear to create gmail and other email accounts, so they may not bother to monitor that email account anymore.

But as I said I don't have it. His posts here are now identified as Guest.

Yes, yes thats the one. I see, thank you anyways for efford to reply.

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2021 4:14 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Dude got tired of dealing with Russia fanboys and Rogozin dick-riders and bailed

He hasn't been around for at least 2 years

I really liked his posts, shame. Was one of rare people with mind brake. I could swear i saw some posts a few months ago, but i might as well be wrong. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:53 am