Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

4 posters

Remembered my old user account here.

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Remembered my old user account here. Empty Remembered my old user account here.

Post  thegopnik Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:49 am

Hello from the US. Got an account at F-16.net as fidgetspinner and go by the name panzerfeist at key forum pub. Nice to meet you all Very Happy
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Remembered my old user account here. Empty Re: Remembered my old user account here.

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Welcome back
    GarryB
    GarryB

Remembered my old user account here. Empty Re: Remembered my old user account here.

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:33 am

welcome Smile

...an old account with 3 posts?
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:42 am

GarryB wrote:welcome Smile

...an old account with 3 posts?

Back in 2017 I have never introduced myself. Admin no longer takes new users(tried to register with another account) and is probably laughing reading this post. Forgot my username and password than through sheer luck got both back by sort of remembering the combination of passwords and usernames that I would use.

Glad to be back.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:52 am

We do take new users but I think there is a ban on multiple identities... so you probably tried to create a new account using the email address registered to your old account, which is not allowed.

Obviously you would get idiots being disruptive and breaking rules knowing that even if banned they can continue posting with other accounts.

Anyway... welcome back... Smile
    archangelski
    archangelski

Post  archangelski Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:53 pm

welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm