Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

3 posters

Introduction

dsahling1

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  dsahling1 Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 am

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dan, I recently joined here as hopefully a good source of information about Russian aircraft to help with my love of scale modeling. As a hobby I enjoy building model airplanes, as I used to be a pilot but health problems ‘clipped’ my wings so-to-speak. Scale modeling allows me the opportunity to stay connected with my first love, Aviation. I really enjoy airbrushing heavily weathered aircraft and I’m also big fan of the Su-27 Flanker, it’s a beautiful aircraft and luckily for me the paint jobs tend to weather and fade quickly, especially in the Arctic climate. Being as such, please see the above message pertaining to my inquiry about reference photos of Blue 38 formerly Red 07 from the 941st GvIAP around 1999-2006, especially photos that show the original depiction of th camouflage pattern on the top of the fuselage. It’s a pleasure to be here, and hopefully I can get to know some people and assist some fellow scale modelers.

Regards

Dan
    archangelski
    archangelski

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  archangelski Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:33 am

welcome
    George1
    George1

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  George1 Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 am

welcome