Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
Cowboy's daughter
Boshoed
Cyberspec
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
ult
Bolt
KiloGolf
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
coolieno99
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
ExBeobachter1987
Neutrality
sheytanelkebir
auslander
Fred333
Karl Haushofer
franco
flamming_python
GarryB
crod
cracker
BKP
Heartbeer
SturmGuard
wilhelm
Vann7
d_taddei2
PapaDragon
Regular
zenmonk
Morpheus Eberhardt
Airbornewolf
Zivo
zorobabel
Rodinazombie
Erk
Austin
Bidoul
Svyatoslavich
Cyrus the great
kvs
Dima
JohninMK
Kimppis
Solncepek
Monarchist
Siempre_Leal
cheesfactory
Werewolf
Godric
medo
par far
sweartome123
TheArmenian
zg18
whir
NationalRus
HeNeArKrXeRn_
ultron
magnumcromagnon
Stealthflanker
victor1985
iraqidabab
KoTeMoRe
macedonian
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
73 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

Vann7

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:18 am

Werewolf wrote:Russia won't should down french aircrafts even when they hit russian troops you can bet on that. If i had a say in anything i would jam the shit out of not just Syria but the entire fucking ME as far as i have the capability. If any non Syrian aircraft is seen even approaching or flying perimeters on close to Syrian air space, immidiate shot down. Let  the western media whores bark, the super caravan moves on. If they send ships, send a shkval. You think US would start a nuclear war just because some worthless frogeater ship is sunk? Good luck with that before that happens russians get isolated which would be a great thing, left alone with the worlds richest and most resources, left alone from the insane civilized world.

Reality is much different than your sudden day dreams people. If i kill puppies and demand to kill more puppies after someone keeps all the puppies away from me and out of sudden i change my course and tell i love puppies would you trust me and give access to puppies?

You must live in a delusional world and i see everyday more resembelance between 1984 and humans in general. In George Orwells 1984 the regime also was cosntantly rewriting history untill it suited their needs and no one noticed in the population, they were conditioned to forget and use delstop to even dare to think otherwise.

Haven't you forgotten the Ebola, how it came and a pandemic terror was reigned on us by the civilized world and then from one day to another, nothing it is gone into the trash bin, vaporized. The same thing happened with your rationality to distrust liars and backstabbers, now you cheer for whatever hocus bogus is thrown at you. I thought idiocracy was in 26th century appearantly it is to arrived far to early.

So you really think that if France attack Russia military base in Syria or shutdown a russian plane for no reason,Putin will say.. alright we will leave.. we are sorry for being in Syria? lol1

I can't believe what im reading from you and seph.. you really think that Russia will not fight back? Let me tell you there is something call RULES OF ENGAGEMENT . THis is like the Bible of the military and is written in a book and backed by United Nations and International laws.. this are laws that say.. Any nation have the right to defend itself and fight back if attacked. That is Illegal to enter in the airspace of any other nation and that the nation invaded
    will be on its right to shut down a plane if enter on its airspace. This are FACTS!!! THis are laws.. this is not imaginary worlds..  US and NATO are illegally in Syria airspace.. and for the only reason their planes are not shutdown is because Syria is too busy fighting ISIS . but if any of them start bombing Syrian Army and do not allow Syria to fly over its own airspace they will
    start shuting down NATO planes and declare NATO is not welcome in Syria.  But again nothing of this is done simply because Syria do not have the airforce to police its airspace while at the same time bombing terrorist.

IF france shutdown in Syria a Russian airplane.. Russia will shutdown a plane of theirs back.
    is as simple as that.. there will be no world war.. is simply self defense. If France do not apology then it will not be allowed to enter in Syria as simple as that. .Russia can do that. same with Turkey.  same with Israel.. Syria already have shutdown a few Syrian planes and a Turkey plane who invaded Syria and no world war 3 happened. They simply were caught with their pants down. and cannot complain any illegal thing since they were wrong.

And Russia can use tactical nukes.. a 1 kiloton nuke for example will not damage not even 1 kilometer of area. just about 500 meter destruction.. will have the same power of 2-3 iskander missiles . So is not enough to provoke a world war 3.. France will not start a world war 3 against Russia because it lost one combat jet ,and a pilot ejected safely.  I cannot imagine any scenario where any NATO power will be stupid enough to provoke a world war 3 with Russia. No  

I do can imagine Turkey or Israel to start attacking Russian planes that cross 1 inch into their
    airspace.. or they giving missiles for terrorist to do it.. but not them directly.   If NATO do not invaded Syria and started a major war when Russia was not there.. for 5 years.. what makes
    people think that they are interested to start a major war with Syria now that Russia IS THERE?
      Rolling Eyes

And keep dreaming if Russia allow a NATO power to shutdown their plane and they do nothing
    this will be the end of Putin and leader, he will be a political corpse and Russian will demand him to resign.. i bet you did not thought of that/?   Putin leadership and image is at Risk if he becomes a coward.. Again and again and again.. meditate in the world RULES OF ENGAgeMENTS this is the bible of military and there are things ,rules that apply . If you invade
    another nation they have the right to kick you out there or even use force. is as simple as this.
    Russia is legally in Syria and NATO is not.. if NATO attack Russia , Russia will have the right
    to defend itself..and use force to protect its airforce..

is as simple as that.. not if..or buts.. but IS.

What happened when Syria shutdown the Turkey plane?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2012_interception_of_Turkish_aircraft

Did Turkey began world war 3? Did Syria was scared to defend its airspace? no..
    Turkey plane was shot down.. in Syria territory..and Turkey could do NOTHING because
    Syria shot down their plane in their airspace.. it was legal and legitimate.. is called
    Rules of Engagement.. If another nation enter your maritime waters is legal to ram their
    warship if do not obbey orders.. This are rules that exist and that every nation follows..how to deal with a foreign nation that invades your territory.

Here Israeli drones shot down over Syria..

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.633112

Did Israel began a world war? no. it was self defense.
    Syria already according to Pro Syrian websites have shot down 2-3 F-16s..
    and Israel confirmed only one of them but told it was "mechanical problems" the
    reason they lost a plane.

Self defense is not fantasy or imaginary bullshit. NATO cannot attack Syria or Russia
    with any legitimacy.
    .. if they fight back they will be on its legitimate Right to do it..
    and that nation cannot retaliate if they defend themselves after they attacked them first.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY FALSE FLAGS WERE INVENTED>> BECAUSE YOU NEED LEGITIMACY OR AT LEAST PUBLIC OPINION SUPPORT TO START A MAJOR AGGRESSION AGAINST ANOTHER NATION.   Without any valid justification for any attack on another nation you will not have support not in your country and neither on your own military.. any country that start a war against another sovereign nation ,without having any public support for
    that illegal action risk of major protest and rejection of its own people for your actions.

This is the whole reason why US created 9/11 WTC inside jobs attacks to justify invading
    many middle east countries.  IF france goes an attack Russia for no reason.. Hollande will be
    in serious trouble in France since is not seen Russia as enemy of france. and Russia will have the legitimate right to shot down the plane that attacked them.. it was not a world war..it was self defense. and both will have the options to scalate things or to start dialogue. Last i saw France is not hostile against Russia. i have no reason to believe France will start shooting down
    Russian planes and expect at the same time ,Russia to turn the other cheek..   Rolling Eyes

keep believing Putin or Russia will not defend its Russian soldiers if attacked. for fear of world war 3. Rolling Eyes  If Putin allows their military base to be bombed by NATO and he dont do anything..he risk something even worse that the attack.. even more dangerous and this is a
    Russian revolution demanding him to step down for not protecting the soldiers and cowardice.  

Can a crazy nation like Saudi Arabia or Qatar choose to not follow any rules and simply
    bomb Russia for nothing? absolutely .. but that will legitimize Russia to fight back and bomb
    something even more costly for them. and the international opinion will be on Russia side big time.. Is all about Public Support.. if Putin have the public support of all Russians.. they will tolerate any war and conflict and any sanctions..there will be trust . and this will be very powerful weapon ,that could allow Russia government free hand to do all they want.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

Post  OminousSpudd Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:22 am

Wow, it seems a few people have completely flipped it over this one. Very Happy

I shall sit back and wait for results. Just saying though, there's no way in hell France will hit Assad now, that train has long left the station.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:40 am

ShahryarHedayatiSHBA wrote:Russian Tu-95 and Tu-160 launch missiles in Iranian aerospace near Iraq border. This is a very high level of trust between Iran and Russia.

This is from official grafics, that were showed by Russian Defense ministry
    on video from 33s

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4 - Page 28 219uvlg

It's not a "high level" of trust, it's what VVP said between the lines, before agreement on Iranian Nuclear Program. Iran becoming SCO member on full rights is only a matter of sanctions being officially lifted. Iran is de facto an SCO member, this only shows VVP puts money where his mouth is. This is a strategic victory way beyond Syria. The US managed to loose probably the most sane country in the area, with the most promising population and probably richest history for a couple of camel hugging retards and white guilt. Oh well, Russia thanks and moves on.

Indeed GBI.

Cyberspec wrote:Russian ground troops taking part in fighting?

5th battery of the 120th Guards Artillery Brigade - 6 x MSTA-B howitzers on the below screenshot from MOD presentation
    click
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4 - Page 28 Th_827387747_MSTA_B_Syria_Nov15_122_993lo

Cannons aren't boots clown
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:57 am

Werewolf wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:And you think Russia will take down French planes or ships if they strike Assad? You should know by now agreements are worthless - see the agreements about nato not expanding to Russias borders, and you will see how the fucks in the west dont care about agreements if it doesnt benefit them.

Let me also say that those planes are really simply beauty queens and thats it.  Pretty pathetic Russia didnt bomb Ukraine to high heaven when their own territory was compromised by Ukrainian military and people were killed. But you somrhow expect Putin to shoot down French equipment if they strike Assad?

For having a larger army than france, Russian politicians are having their balls squeezed it seems and are spineless.

Lel calm down, Putin just won the damn war for Assad with the Iranians wrecking havoc on the moderate beheaders.

Destroying mercenaries but allowing the masters of the mercenaries free entry with invitation to Syria is not what one would describe as winning the damn war for Assad more the contrary.

Oh yeah? So the damn huge wedge of the damn century that France opened in the 'Coalition' when aligning with Russia on the 'fuck up moderation tour', is what? Russia just got France to bomb Raqqah and this allows also them Russians to show they got "artillery" advisors on the ground, God only knows what else they'll be bringing. France support for the Moderate beheaders might be just paused, but there's no way in hell the crowd chanting the Shuhada is going to win more brownie points with the "public".

Worse, you got the second in command in the US military blasting a moron about Arab Allied states not supporting ISIS, and you think this is going where? It's going down in flames like the MH17. The whole scheme in Syria is going down, and this because as earmuff Assad said, Terrorism isn't some casual card. You sponsor them even by proxy they come back for your head. He knows about it, his services tried to use some of these assholes vs the US. And the US has been using them for as long it has been possible.

How do you think this is going to work out with half the France's AT judges wanting blood and the state of emergency lasting 3 months. This means Russia has at least a 3 month period in which an actual NATO member is going to work with them and sabotage any kind of plan to dash Assad in the Med.

Oh yeah, did I told you that Gumanitarian Air Lift in Yemen was on? Well you better watch the Yemen case, because NovoRussia "joke" is going to look like BoyScouts little big adventure in comparison to what's going to be brought on KSA through flip flop Express.

Now simmer down and enjoy how a conservative, long term, balls out foreign policy looks like. Especially with the oil market being what it is.

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Oh yeah, did I told you that Gumanitarian Air Lift in Yemen was on? Well you better watch the Yemen case, because NovoRussia "joke" is going to look like BoyScouts little big adventure in comparison to what's going to be brought on KSA through flip flop Express.
    Tell us more.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:
    Tell us more.

Watch early December, there will be two more IL76's braving KSA blockade. Word is that over 900 Konkurs and Metis along with Igla's were sent to Donbass, but never arrived, instead the D-boys are sporting Kornets with export stencils. I know that Syrians have been receiving Kornets too, so where do you think those ATGM's went?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Nothing to celebrate because is words only.. but if true will be very good.

China Fully Supports Russia's Anti-Terrorism Efforts and is ready to fight together

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20151118/1030308698/china-supports-russia-anti-terror-fight.html

China sending 5,000 soldiers with armor could be a game changer and truly end any attempt
    of NATO to continue in Syria.. because China could keep sending chinesse and more chinesse until all terrorist in the world wiped. lol1

And Lavrov is now ,seems to be justifying Russia future actions against another
    country.? for the shot down of the Russian plane.. there are reports that Russia
    is consulting about a retaliation a strong retaliation against any nation they discover
    was behind the plane attack..that is helping ISIS.. the word is Russia is studying the
    posibility of an attack to Qatar or Saudi Arabia if proven they participated in the attack.

Murder of Russians Aboard A321 Equivalent to Attack on Country - Lavrov

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20151118/1030314196/murder-russians-aboard-a321-attack.html

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:13 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:Wow, it seems a few people have completely flipped it over this one. Very Happy

I shall sit back and wait for results. Just saying though, there's no way in hell France will hit Assad now, that train has long left the station.

It may have some relevance for me to re-post one of my posts from Saturday, 14 Nov 2015.

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    par far wrote:With the Paris attacks, do you guys think that NATO will try to intervene in Syria and try to pull their dirty tricks?

Looking at how the script is being unfolded, it may be that the events in Paris would herald France's leaving of the pro-terrorism camp and joining Russia's anti-terror alliance.

One story that is potentially corroborating somewhat this possibility is the departure of Charles de Gaulle towards the Persian Gulf, apparently to take part in the anti-terrorist action in Iraq. This announcement was made before the events in Paris, and we know that a causal relationship always has more significance if the effect precedes its cause!

Now, the "switching of the allegiances" is a very common move in the world war scripts, and the switch, in the case of an entity like France, can never be controlled by France, hence the inverted commas, of course.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:24 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Tell us more.

Watch early December, there will be two more IL76's braving KSA blockade. Word is that over 900 Konkurs and Metis along with Igla's were sent to Donbass, but never arrived, instead the D-boys are sporting Kornets with export stencils. I know that Syrians have been receiving Kornets too, so where do you think those ATGM's went?

There is something going on in yemen.. something Big .something secret because
    i can't believe the houthis could be doing so well ,sinking warships and using Scuds with lethal precision without a major power like Russia and IRAN help. I will not be surprised if Russia submarines are sinking the Saudis warships there..and Saudi arabia retaliated with the Civilian
    Plane. Possibly Iranian soldiers are helping them too. or volunteers from Russia. Yemen could be used to destroy Saudi Arabia ,which is a terror sponsor state and replace the monarchy with a democratic secular state.. friendly to Russia. or simply turn Saudi Arabia into a failed state that no longer can finance terror. This will also hit US dollar value if no longer Saudi Arabia can sell
    oil in dollars..
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:31 pm

Sadly, we have no proof that any Saudi warship was sunk - there is no confirmation from either side and no clear videos that clearly show hwo the missile is launched, flies and hits the target. Thera are only some meaningless videos of missiles launched at night and a 144p photo of something that looks like a hilltop.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Looks like Russia is  preparing for a major retaliation to one
    nation ? for assisting the terrorist who shot down the Sinai plane.  Shocked

IN WAKE OF ‪#‎TERRORIST‬ ATTACK THAT DOWNED ‪#‎RUSSIAN‬ AIRLINER IN ‪#‎EGYPT‬, ‪#‎RUSSIA‬ WILL ACT IN LINE WITH ‪#‎ARTICLE_51‬ OF ‪#‎UN‬ CHARTER - FOREIGN MINISTRY ‪#‎Syria24‬

Saudi Oil fields should be in the priority of Russia. it could claim Saudi Arabia its oil money
    to finance terrorism. So they can bomb to hell the whole Saudi Oil extraction facilities..that
    will keep Saudis out of business for 3 to 6 months at least. and get Oil to $150 if not more.
    Russia will be very rich.. with Saudis out of the oil market.. and Iran will make good money. Cool

US had to be really worried about such thing.. it will not be good for US dollar value.
    neither US will be able to defend saudi arabia.without exposing itself as helping terrorism.
    ShahryarHedayatiSHBA

Post  ShahryarHedayatiSHBA Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Tell us more.

without a major power like Russia and IRAN help.  I will not be surprised if Russia submarines are sinking the Saudis warships there

Comrade, you really need to calm your self down

There no '' navy subs sinking Saudi vessel''  thing , that would be a Ridicules act

The fact is Yemenis are using Nasr-1 to sink the Saudi vessels

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4 - Page 28 Nasr-1+accurate+Iranian+Anti-ship+missiles+C-701+C-703+FL-10+millimeter+wave+%2528MMW%2529+guided+%2528homing%2529+version++guided+missiles+short+range+cruise+missile+destroying+3%252C000-tonne+targets+such+as+warships+%25283%2529

This was the missile used  in the 2006 Lebanon War when Hezbollah fired two at Israeli warships. One of the missiles hit the corvette INS Hanit, causing heavy damage and the deaths of four Israeli servicemen. The other missile hit an Egyptian merchant ship causing heavy damage
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:45 pm

sepheronx wrote:Vann, that is very naive of you to think that 1) Syria has S-300 (Prove it please, cause it is just pathetic rumors) and (2) Russia would shoot down NATO planes in Syria if they attack Syria.  Are you that naive to think they can and would do that?  Does Serbia conflict ring a bell to you?  Russia had forces in Prestina but they did nothing to help Serbia.  They were pretty useless.

Werewolf is correct.  You people are beyond help.  You live in fantasy land.  Those Russian ships and airplanes will do absolute F all.  Do you hear me? Should I repeat it?  Russia never once said it is protecting Assad or his military but itself and its endeavor against ISIS.  Hence why US and France are going to take great advantage of this.

I am just going to watch.  If anything happens, I am going to have fun.

Russians have in mind Erdogan going full retard (which so far did not) and possibly Israel messing around with their shipments. After Netanyahu meeting I imagines they drew some lines and stick to it. Also I'm sure Turkey by now (Kerry comments about guarding/shutting down turkish border). Nato has the local capability to render Latakia air base non viable, but lacks the resolve and strategy. There is no point for confrontation. In fact both are on the same team after the Paris attacks.
    ult

Post  ult Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:30 pm

max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:32 pm

ult wrote:
    max steel wrote:
    Kremlin does not comment on reports of missile strikes at Islamic State from subs Suspect

Because there were none. Peskov literally said that "If i recon correctly the Ministry of Defense said nothing about launching missiles from the subs" and "You should ask them about it."

I don't think so .

Rostov-on-Don has joined the cruise missile salvos @ Syria.

http://files.balancer.ru/forums/attaches/2015/11/04-4000332-ujthl9z3hxs.jpg

i believe it fires Kalibr.

Y'all stop with your fears and clueless tirade
    ult

Post  ult Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:38 pm

max steel wrote:

Of course it fires Kalibr, it's 636.3, but it's freaking fake. The Rostov on Don is still around Gibraltar.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:29 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:.............

This, it is popcorn time. Cool
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:49 pm

ult wrote:
    max steel wrote:

Of course it fires Kalibr, it's 636.3, but it's freaking fake. The Rostov on Don is still around Gibraltar.

And within range of the targets.
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:04 pm

max steel wrote:Russian cruise missile crashed ??

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/666551326055223296

If that is really a cruise missile exploding and falling, I feel it was shot down, most probably, by ground based high caliber AA guns. If people can capture cruise missiles overflying over them, on time, with their mobile phones, its not impossible for an AA team to get lucky with their shots.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:13 pm

there's no fire from the ground in there, and as for getting lucky, that's golden bullet kind of lucky.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:23 pm

''Run for the Hills: ISIL Fighters Fleeing Raqqa Amid Russian Air Campaign''

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151118/1030338926/isil-airstrikes-flight.html

Islamic State fighters are fleeing the terrorist group's stronghold of Raqqa, the group’s stronghold in Syria, as Russia and France have intensified airstrikes on their positions, Russian media reported on Wednesday.

The terrorists have abandoned their positions and are fleeing toward the Turkish border, while some of them are hiding among civilian buildings, RIA Novosti news agency wrote, citing local eyewitness reports on Wednesday........
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:27 pm

It's a case of everybody's campaign now. 10 AM slight chance of US sand pounding, then 01 PM serious possibility of French violent strikes, but fret not those will be surgical. Alas by 04 PM Russian massive chemotherapy will probably rase half the neighbourhood, if you survived the french vaccine you better be in Turkey by then.
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:31 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:It's a case of everybody's campaign now. 10 AM slight chance of US sand pounding, then 01 PM serious possibility of French violent strikes, but fret not those will be surgical. Alas by 04 PM Russian massive chemotherapy will probably rase half the neighbourhood, if you survived the french vaccine you better be in Turkey by then.
    Laughing
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:35 pm

heh! respekt
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:39 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:there's no fire from the ground in there, and as for getting lucky, that's golden bullet kind of lucky.
    That is pretty confident.
    How far can you see to be so sure there was absolutely no fire from the ground?
    I can see only whats inside the FOV of the camera and the hill, nothing beyond it. Moreover the camera zooms in only after it sees the explosion.

Every AA bullet that hits a low flying a/c is a golden bullet as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 pm