Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
Cowboy's daughter
Boshoed
Cyberspec
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
ult
Bolt
KiloGolf
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
coolieno99
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
ExBeobachter1987
Neutrality
sheytanelkebir
auslander
Fred333
Karl Haushofer
franco
flamming_python
GarryB
crod
cracker
BKP
Heartbeer
SturmGuard
wilhelm
Vann7
d_taddei2
PapaDragon
Regular
zenmonk
Morpheus Eberhardt
Airbornewolf
Zivo
zorobabel
Rodinazombie
Erk
Austin
Bidoul
Svyatoslavich
Cyrus the great
kvs
Dima
JohninMK
Kimppis
Solncepek
Monarchist
Siempre_Leal
cheesfactory
Werewolf
Godric
medo
par far
sweartome123
TheArmenian
zg18
whir
NationalRus
HeNeArKrXeRn_
ultron
magnumcromagnon
Stealthflanker
victor1985
iraqidabab
KoTeMoRe
macedonian
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
73 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

ult

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

Post  ult Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Is it just me, or the western press is mostly silent about all of this?
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

Post  Kimppis Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:55 pm

ult wrote:Is it just me, or the western press is mostly silent about all of this?

Hmm... Not really. I've seen quite a few articles. Not to mention that it's not like this was the first time Russia launched cruise missiles against ISIS (albeit it was the first time they used strategic bombers). Russia has been conducting strikes for a while already, so in my opinion it's not surprising.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 pm

ult wrote:Is it just me, or the western press is mostly silent about all of this?

I have been following the BBC and CCN from the moment I learned about the strikes. I normally don't even bother to listen to their bovine excrement.
    This time I wanted to watch their reaction.

They did not even mention a word about the strikes in the beginning. They just said that VVP was accusing ISIS for the airline crash.
    Later on (a couple of hours later) they barely mentioned about Russian strikes. But they provided a more extensive coverage of French strikes.
    From then on, and with each passing hour, they are (reluctantly) giving a tad more coverage on the Russian attacks.
    Only recently they did briefly show quick glimpses of the clips released by the Russian MoD.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:14 pm

I will question anyones sanity if they believe just for a second that the west or anyone in the west is to be trusted especially when they are till this fucking very day are supporting the terrorists.

Finding passports on terrorists... sure you need to be lobotomized to believe that this is genuine terrorism and not a flase flag.

If you truelly think anyone would change his politics to cooperate with russia and totaly overthrow western NWO plans of overthrowing one government after another which is planned to have free access to russia and its resources then your brain has reached expiring date and so evidently by such remarks and believes.

The west would not change their course and politics and intentions to overthrow any government as necessary just because there are 130 worthless nobodies killed in a false flag. They would not change their politics even 1.000.000 french would have been killed. You really believe such jews like Olande will give a fuck about french people or anyone in the west? That is politics it has no morality, just actions and reactions nothing else.

Yes i said it again and i will continue whereever jews are in power to call them out for what they are and it will be more and more open to even imbeciles that there are to many jews as leaders in countries which they have no realtions with.

I just for once want to know what makes you believe that France has changed now their politics? I mean my brain can't even work on such retarded level to just ignore all facts and the irrationality in such believes.
    I want to know your thought process how can someone come to the conclusion the west is not truelly evil and just changed their NWO politics to, restoring stability in Syria right at the same time when the very same fucked up french are supporting the same terrorists? Jews have been spotted dozen times to train and command ISIS, FSA, Al-CIAda and Nazis in Ukraine, reported by Haaretz a jewish newspaper not some NPD or brown newspaper, that is not anti-semitism, they are khazarik scum from europe. So tell me please how can an alledgley functional brain come to such absurd ideas of trusting and believing the west, which do not even have a nationality anymore. No french man is leading france but foreigners with such mentality and identify themselfs as such.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Perhaps the most overlooked passage in all of the leaked documents that have surfaced thus far is the following from a declassified Pentagon report dated August 2012 and obtained by Judicial Watch:

..there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran).”
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Werewolf wrote:I will question anyones sanity if they believe just for a second that the west or anyone in the west is to be trusted especially when they are till this fucking very day are supporting the terrorists.

Finding passports on terrorists... sure you need to be lobotomized to believe that this is genuine terrorism and not a flase flag.

If you truelly think anyone would change his politics to cooperate with russia and totaly overthrow western NWO plans of overthrowing one government after another which is planned to have free access to russia and its resources then your brain has reached expiring date and so evidently by such remarks and believes.

The west would not change their course and politics and intentions to overthrow any government as necessary just because there are 130 worthless nobodies killed in a false flag. They would not change their politics even 1.000.000 french would have been killed. You really believe such jews like Olande will give a fuck about french people or anyone in the west? That is politics it has no morality, just actions and reactions nothing else.

Yes i said it again and i will continue whereever jews are in power to call them out for what they are and it will be more and more open to even imbeciles that there are to many jews as leaders in countries which they have no realtions with.

I just for once want to know what makes you believe that France has changed now their politics? I mean my brain can't even work on such retarded level to just ignore all facts and the irrationality in such believes.
    I want to know your thought process how can someone come to the conclusion the west is not truelly evil and just changed their NWO politics to, restoring stability in Syria right at the same time when the very same fucked up french are supporting the same terrorists? Jews have been spotted dozen times to train and command ISIS, FSA, Al-CIAda and Nazis in Ukraine, reported by Haaretz a jewish newspaper not some NPD or brown newspaper, that is not anti-semitism, they are khazarik scum from europe. So tell me please how can an alledgley functional brain come to such absurd ideas of trusting and believing the west, which do not even have a nationality anymore. No french man is leading france but foreigners with such mentality and identify themselfs as such.

No where in my little rant will you find the word 'trust'. Your difference of opinion is noted and understood. With 6000 dead civilians in Novorossiya in 18 months I am more than aware that The World could care less. The homage to 130 dead in France is lip service and also shows exactly what they think of our dead 6000 men, women and children, let alone the wounded and maimed for life. I trust The West, or any politician for that matter, as much as I would trust a Miami crack head street whore with my wallet and I equate politicians right up there with said street whore.

That being said, at this moment it seems that Mother Russia is waxing and The West is waining. The totality of either progress will last longer than my prospective 20 more years of life. So be it, but for the moment I will attempt to keep my finger on the pulse of events and comment to the best of my limited mental capacity.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:57 pm

The MoD has released a video of the strategic bombers launching their attack on ISIS/moderate rebels.
    ult

Post  ult Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    The MoD has released a video of the strategic bombers launching their attack on ISIS/moderate rebels.

Page 56...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:05 pm

I predict that France will drop a bomb on Assad and his men and then state "oops, it was a mistake". I will pin the blame on Russia for allowing this and never trust a single thing from Putin again.  If Russians are dumb enough to believe that it was a mistake, then they are doomed.  As werewolf stated, the wests objective is the same. They want assad gone. They know they couldnt get to him alone from afar so they had to trick the Russians into thinking it is about fighting ISIS and then use the opportunity to strike Assad. And then Russia would lose Tartus base and hace nothing left in the Med and continue to be segregated from others.

Purely my prediction of course. I think this is a massive mistake. Russia needs a real leader who can be tough against the west. Not one that falls for the US funded terrorism schemes and believes in having to join forces to fight them.  When they are doing fine without the west assisting.

Last edited by sepheronx on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ult

Post  ult Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:06 pm

sepheronx wrote:I predict that France will drop a bomb on Assad and his men and then state "oops, it was a mistake". I will pin the blame on Russia for allowing this and never trust a single thing from Putin again.  If Russians are dumb enough to believe that it was a mistake, then they are doomed.  As werewolf stated, the wests objective is the same. They want assad gone. They know they couldnt get to him alone from afar so they had to trick the Russians into thinking it is about fighting ISIS and then use the opportunity to strike Assad. And then Russia would lose Tartus base and hace nothing left in the Med and continue to be segregated from others.

I think this is a massive mistake.

This is ridiculous. Won't happen.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:11 pm

How can you be sure? Remember France saying they wont bomb Gaddaffi but prevent planes from striking the so called freedom fighters? Then started to bomb Gaddaffi and his men, ran out of bombs so had to use concrete bombs? Yes, that was France. Medvedev was foolish to trust them, and Putin was PM at the time. Putin clearly showing he is also foolish to trust the french.

Question is, what if it does happen? What will you say then?
    ult

Post  ult Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Because Assad is as safe as he's ever been. There are Russian boots on the ground, planes in the sky and ships in the sea. How can you compare this situation to Lybia and Gaddafi? Nobody will touch SAA troops. And Putin and Hollande made some kind of deal as they will meet in Moscow on November 26th.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:22 pm

And you think Russia will take down French planes or ships if they strike Assad? You should know by now agreements are worthless - see the agreements about nato not expanding to Russias borders, and you will see how the fucks in the west dont care about agreements if it doesnt benefit them.

Let me also say that those planes are really simply beauty queens and thats it.  Pretty pathetic Russia didnt bomb Ukraine to high heaven when their own territory was compromised by Ukrainian military and people were killed. But you somrhow expect Putin to shoot down French equipment if they strike Assad?

For having a larger army than france, Russian politicians are having their balls squeezed it seems and are spineless.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:25 pm

ult wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I predict that France will drop a bomb on Assad and his men and then state "oops, it was a mistake". I will pin the blame on Russia for allowing this and never trust a single thing from Putin again.  If Russians are dumb enough to believe that it was a mistake, then they are doomed.  As werewolf stated, the wests objective is the same. They want assad gone. They know they couldnt get to him alone from afar so they had to trick the Russians into thinking it is about fighting ISIS and then use the opportunity to strike Assad. And then Russia would lose Tartus base and hace nothing left in the Med and continue to be segregated from others.

I think this is a massive mistake.

This is ridiculous. Won't happen.

Ridiculous is what the West is mumbling. Assad GO, finance of all terrorist groups there fucking are and then for worthless lifes of just a few french man which olande the khazar does not give a shit about and now he wants to destroy his very own mercenaries on the ground?

Ridiculous is people that believe this crap.

Like Sepheronx said, they couldn't get anywhere close to overthrow assad not with mercenaries in dozens over dozens of terrorist groups all armed, trained and thrown at Syrian Arab Army with absolutley no gain in 4 years to actually overthrow Assad, they bitched around of Russias bombing of their terrorist, so their 3rd attempt of overthrowing Assad did not work and now out of the fucking sudden like a 4 year old that does not get a cooky by crying and throwing a tantrum wants to become your friend for the cooki he wanted so much with spewing curse and bile. If you can't see through this 4 year olds niveau of politics you shouldn't be involved in such conversations at all. That is there only possible way how they can get their airplanes into syria. We know for fact they do not want to target ISIS, they probably to so just to make a media war on how good the fucking frog eaters are, genuinley help Assad against ISIS and then out of sudden something happens, a miss aimed bomb, cruise missile that was hecked by North Koreans and killed Assad. You can bet on it.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:26 pm

sepheronx wrote:And you think Russia will take down French planes or ships if they strike Assad? You should know by now agreements are worthless - see the agreements about nato not expanding to Russias borders, and you will see how the fucks in the west dont care about agreements if it doesnt benefit them.

Let me also say that those planes are really simply beauty queens and thats it.  Pretty pathetic Russia didnt bomb Ukraine to high heaven when their own territory was compromised by Ukrainian military and people were killed. But you somrhow expect Putin to shoot down French equipment if they strike Assad?

For having a larger army than france, Russian politicians are having their balls squeezed it seems and are spineless.

Lel calm down, Putin just won the damn war for Assad with the Iranians wrecking havoc on the moderate beheaders.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:28 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:And you think Russia will take down French planes or ships if they strike Assad? You should know by now agreements are worthless - see the agreements about nato not expanding to Russias borders, and you will see how the fucks in the west dont care about agreements if it doesnt benefit them.

Lel calm down, Putin just won the damn war for Assad with the Iranians wrecking havoc on the moderate beheaders.

Destroying mercenaries but allowing the masters of the mercenaries free entry with invitation to Syria is not what one would describe as winning the damn war for Assad more the contrary.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:29 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Will you say the same thing if a French bomb ends up killing Assad?
    ult

Post  ult Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Did you notice just now that France and USA have been flying over Syria for more than a year? Did they hit SAA? Then why would they start doing it right now of all times, when public opinion couldn't care less if Assad stays in power, as long as ISIS is destroyed? France doesn't have balls to strike SAA troops because they know that there are Russian advisers on the ground, on the frontlines. Everything has changed. And everyone know it. Looks like you guys are slow to react.
    ult

Post  ult Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:31 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Will you say the same thing if a French bomb ends up killing Assad?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Alright. Let us wait and see. I will be happy if I am wrong. I will laugh and nearly cry if I am correct.

So let us see. I will boomark this page so that I can use it later.
    ult

Post  ult Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:37 pm

sepheronx wrote:Alright. Let us wait and see. I will be happy if I am wrong. I will laugh and nearly cry if I am correct.

Please.

There are even more interesting things to come.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:37 pm

sepheronx wrote:Alright. Let us wait and see. I will be happy if I am wrong. I will laugh and nearly cry if I am correct.

This thread will get over in few days . lol1
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Lel calm down, Putin just won the damn war for Assad with the Iranians wrecking havoc on the moderate beheaders.

Absolutely.

Report to Putin on the progress of the operation against (take note: ISIL and other terrorist groups  and bandit formations). Apart from the RuAF actions a substantial part of Gerasimov's report is on the SAA progress on the fronts...in other words - joint operation

Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Mi-24's in action - Palmyra front

Result
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:53 pm

ult wrote:Did you notice just now that France and USA have been flying over Syria for more than a year? Did they hit SAA? Then why would they start doing it right now of all times, when public opinion couldn't care less if Assad stays in power, as long as ISIS is destroyed? France doesn't have balls to strike SAA troops because they know that there are Russian advisers on the ground, on the frontlines. Everything has changed. And everyone know it. Looks like you guys are slow to react.

The american'ts have claimed to have been operating F-22 in strikes against terrorists, never happened just a PR. They were doing nothing but flying in perimeters and not entering SAA territory which has russian SHORAD systems. They did nothing but strike outskirts of SAA positions to make path for their ISIS mercenaries. ISIS grew under US air strike now ask yourself how is that possible? This question can only have one single answer and everyone or almost everyone here denies it but has no explanation or answer to give.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:20 am