Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

3 posters

Hello from Canada

mnztr

Hello from Canada Empty Hello from Canada

Post  mnztr Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 am

Joined this because I am fascinated by how Russia uses some very interesting and innovative approaches to counter the massively expensive US military. Of course Russian planes are also brilliant and beautiful. I am getting more into Russian ships now as well, with Russia now launching some relatively small but very heavily armed corvettes, this could represent a major change in navy strategy. At the same time the Kirov class modernization seems to indicate they are hedging this strategy with some capital ships as well.
    archangelski
    archangelski

Hello from Canada Empty Re: Hello from Canada

Post  archangelski Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:42 am

mnztr wrote:Joined this because I am fascinated by how Russia uses some very interesting and innovative approaches to counter the massively expensive US military. Of course Russian planes are also brilliant and beautiful. I am getting more into Russian ships now as well, with Russia now launching some relatively small but very heavily armed corvettes, this could represent a major change in navy strategy. At the same time the Kirov class modernization seems to indicate they are hedging this strategy with some capital ships as well.
    welcome
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:13 pm

welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:00 am