Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+38
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Sujoy
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
kvs
medo
Isos
slasher
Tsavo Lion
Rodion_Romanovic
GarryB
miketheterrible
littlerabbit
Airman
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
SturmGuard
Werewolf
Godric
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
OminousSpudd
mutantsushi
George1
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Prince Darling
Ogannisyan8887
Russian Patriot
Admin
Jelena
42 posters

Serbia Breaking News:

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 9 Empty Re: Serbia Breaking News:

Post  PapaDragon Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:01 am

Isos wrote: He didn't know what he signed. He recognized Israel by mistake. Kosovo signed too while Israel doesn't recognize them.

He knows exactly what he signed

Politicians and media in all neighbouring countries are pissing gasoline and screaming bloody murder (Croatia and Montenegro especially)

Al Jazeera is on suicide watch and they are pretty much about to start treason trials in Pristina

Topic of recognition of Kosovo has been shelved and entire former Yugoslavia (minus us) are shitting themselves

So it's definitely a change of pace

Bad for them = good for us

Also, Serbia has always recognized Israel, we are just moving embassy to Jerusalem (hardly a big deal for anyone here and all Euros will be doing it at some point, their owner will not be patient forever, just remember Iran thing)

Isos wrote:Zakharova said it was a bad remake of the famous scene in basic instinct film

And she already issued official apology alongside shitty excuse that absolutely nobody buys as always

Arrogant little twat should​ stick with giving Lavrov blowjobs and leave diplomacy to qualified people, Twitter and BJs are more of her forte

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:51 am

Isos wrote: lol1  lol1

He didn't know what he signed. He recognized Israel by mistake. Kosovo signed too while Israel doesn't recognize them.

Zakharova said it was a bad remake of the famous scene in basic instinct film  lol1 .

Trump failed in Iran, North Korea, China and Russia. Now he is trying to get some victories by obliging dogs like UAE to heat up their relations with Israel (get the support of jewish lobby) before the elections.

The agreement goes further as it is written they forbid suspicious 5G installators which is directed against Huawei and China. Will be funny to see the meeting btw Vucic and Xi at the end of the year when he knock at the door and tell him to give back money.

Vulvavic's reaction reeks of a clueless twat Razz Embarassed clown
    Serbia Breaking News: - Page 9 Ezgif-6-41227d5fca97

The real beauty is that as of Sept. 4th 2020, in return Israel has officially recognized Kosovo's independence lmao!!! lol1  pwnd lol1 pwnd  lol1  pwnd

Israel to Recognize Kosovo, Which Will Open Embassy in Jerusalem Along With Serbia

But this is par for the course for Vulvavic the liver-lipped faggot/cuck. Wink

littlerabbit likes this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Some people might not agree with me, but I think this is an incredibly stupid move. Signing this shit is the worst of the worst things "our" politicians have done in last 8 years. Even worse than that enormously stupid Brussels agreement. Shocked

In one act, we lost Russia, China, some other Muslim states which didn't recognize our Southern province. Vucic couldn't be more stupid...cutting ties with everyone who can actually help our country.

Now, he decided to cut all our ties with Russia, diplomatic, military, economic...soon he will do the same with China and everyone else who is not good, according to US of A. confused

This is political suicide, he thought he's smart enough, but he is not.

Just another stupid moron. No

slasher likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:49 am

littlerabbit wrote:but I think this is an incredibly stupid move

Fact that our local NATO and EU cheerleaders and assorted Soros funded "nationalists" are pissing gasoline over it tells me that this is in fact a very good move

To say nothing of reactions in Kosovo, Monetengo, Bosnia and even Croatia

Looks like people read Facebook instead of this paper Cool

littlerabbit wrote:In one act, we lost Russia...

How so?

One retarded Russian cum dumpster made a Twitter post for which she was reprimanded and that was it

How does this even affect Russia anyway?

If they want to order us who to talk to they are free and welcome to do that... as soon as they establish physical contact

Otherwise impenetrable bulwarks in the form of Bulgaria and Romania will forever boss them around

littlerabbit wrote:China

Again, how is this their problem?

If it's about 5G they have way bigger problems than that which they are trying to solve by sucking up to USA even harder and lobbying for Biden

They are in no position to object... unless they want to lose one sole European ally they have (same goes for Russia)

littlerabbit wrote:some other Muslim states which didn't recognize our Southern province

Same ones who were sending jihadists to kill Serbs in that same province during the 90s?

Good, fuck them

And they won't be doing jack shit about it, they haven't recognized them because they don't want others recognizing theirs not because they are being nice

littlerabbit wrote:Now, he decided to cut all our ties with Russia, diplomatic, military, economic...

Source?

Again, lay off Facebook, it's trash website full of retards

Real problem people have with this agreement (Soros "nationalists" poodles, communists, EU shills, etc...) is moving embassy to Jerusalem

That's what's really eating them (local crew on this forum as well)

We broke the commie-liberal dogma and now they are shitting bricks but don't worry, Poles and Balts will be doing the same too, they gotta stay relevant for Uncle Sam

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:14 am

Israel wanting Jerusalem to be their capital and for everyone to recognise it as such is just an indication they don't want any peace plan and there is no consideration for a two state solution... which makes sense.... Juice are the important people and the sand niggers better do as they are told.

There is no future there except death and violence... the method the juice used to create Israel in the first place is the method their opponents will continue to use forever to get their country back.

Serbia getting brownie points and maybe even a shiny badge because they endorse this stupidity... well the value of Serbia in Europe was the hope you would inject common sense and your own opinion, but it is clear when push comes to shove you are already Trumps little bitch.

BTW:

Fact that our local NATO and EU cheerleaders and assorted Soros funded "nationalists" are pissing gasoline over it tells me that this is in fact a very good move

It only makes sense to piss HATO and the EU off when you are buddies with Russia... when you are buddies with the US instead then you will get treated more like Hungary and Poland and the Baltics... except you are not that useful a place to put troops... to far from Russian borders...

Now that you are clearly Americas bitch the EU probably wont find investment there so appealing and Chinese money and Russian interest might dry up too...

He knows exactly what he signed

Politicians and media in all neighbouring countries are pissing gasoline and screaming bloody murder (Croatia and Montenegro especially)

Al Jazeera is on suicide watch and they are pretty much about to start treason trials in Pristina

Topic of recognition of Kosovo has been shelved and entire former Yugoslavia (minus us) are shitting themselves

So it's definitely a change of pace

Bad for them = good for us

Congratulations... Serbia has become... Borat... shock comedian...

slasher likes this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:36 am

PapaDragon wrote:

Source?

My source is not Fb (don't give a shit about that), but our government itself. I was looking carefully what were they doing in last 6-12 months. First of all, this thing with Trump was preparing for a long time. Grenel wasn't coming here last year for nothing.

Now, let's talk...do you remeber how Vucic welcomed help from China and Russia during this "epidemic"?

Chinese planes he welcomed personally, "our brother Xi".

Russian (much larger) help was welcomed by "our prime minister" Ana Brnabic (the lesbian) and that moron Vulin. Vucic totally ignored it.

Do you need more clear message? Suspect

Second thing, our army is suddenly quitting all military drills with foreign partners (read Russian). Why?! That's the easiest way for them to later renew those drills, but only with NATO. Mark my words.

Third thing, what do you think "diversification of energy supply" really means? Do you think Americans put it there for nothing? I don't need to draw to anyone what will happened with South/Turkish stream now.

Fourth thing, why Vucic came to Washington without a single diplomat from our Foreign Ministry? Who does such a thing while signing extremely important agreement which will have serious political (and geopolitical) implications for Serbia and for other parties around?  A serious country doesn't conduct like that.  Neutral  

There are a lot of other signs in last year or so, but it would last for too long to type about everything. I think this is quite enough to make my point.

By the way, I don't have any issues with moving our embassy to Jerusalem. I'm very worried that we will lose a lot more than we gained...if we gained anything. Exclamation
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:24 pm

Yeah, signing the recognition of Kosovo (going against his own (Vucic) initial claims how he will never recognize them) and the rest?

Serbia is signing its sovereignty away but that is up to them.

slasher likes this post

slasher

Post  slasher Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Serbian intent not to maintain its strategic alignment with Russia in its geopolitical outlook will not remain unanswered. If it's only to be a superficial relationship in purely practical terms then so be it. Russia (and China) should reciprocate and deny Serbia any privileged status in their foreign policy as well. Strictly transactional relationships from now on, each playing Serbia in promoting their own interests. Sad to see it deteriorate to this, but only Serbia will come out the loser here. Serbia needs Russia and China's support far more than the other way around.

Serbia suspends Belarus military drill, citing EU pressure

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:20 pm

littlerabbit wrote: First of all, this thing with Trump was preparing for a long time. Grenel wasn't coming here last year for nothing.

No he didn't, which ties into this:

littlerabbit wrote:Fourth thing, why Vucic came to Washington without a single diplomat from our Foreign Ministry?

Which was done because they weren't putting this together on the fly, it was month in the works

Or do you thing that POTUS ha the time for irrelevant nonsense? (he doesn't even talk that long with his own party)

littlerabbit wrote:Now, let's talk...do you remeber how Vucic welcomed help from China and Russia during this "epidemic"?
    Chinese planes he welcomed personally, "our brother Xi".

Yes, CHINCOMS were first hence they get the president

littlerabbit wrote:Russian (much larger) help was welcomed by "our prime minister" Ana Brnabic (the lesbian) and that moron Vulin. Vucic totally ignored it.

Russian (not much larger) help was (or did you forget everything else Chinese dropped in the meantime?) welcomed by two highest ranking officials (or are you forgetting that we have parliamentary system here and not presidential?)

Russians delivered help on military planes hence they get minister of defense

As for ''lesbian'' that lesbian has been doing better job than every single politician we had since WW1

Or do you think that maybe we should have put that discount Seselj knockoff in charge instead? (that even Seselj doesn't give a shit about)

If all our self-proclaimed heterosexual politicians (quite a few were not, e.g. Tadic) in last century were all together about 20% as competent as that lesbian we wouln't have been in this shit

littlerabbit wrote:Second thing, our army is suddenly quitting all military drills with foreign partners (read Russian)

Read Belarusian

Lukashenko has been going full retard for years now (even Russians are sick of him)

He allowed this to happen so until he sorts that shit out he will be flying solo

And just keep in mind that that 'mastermind'' copied Montenegro fair-tale about 30 Russian mercenaries from couple of years ago

For a country next door to Russia whose getting free money from Russia they do suck at being pro-Russia

littlerabbit wrote:Third thing, what do you think "diversification of energy supply" really means?

I means that Russians should get their asses into gear and start finishing those pipelines (unless the superpower of Bulgaria is too much for them to handle... yet again?)

You think this shit can  wait indefinitely? It's a pipeline not the Great Wall of China

If Russians want to be in charge they need to get their asses on site first, I sure as shit won't be falling for their empty words again

Money (and guns) talks, bullshit walks

littlerabbit wrote:By the way, I don't have any issues with moving our embassy to Jerusalem

You don't but everyone else does and that is the only reason we have this noise over this

Not a single person gives a shit about Serbia, it;s all about getting those Jews

Jews weren't waging Jihad against us, Arabs and Iranians were so to hell with them (Sand Niggers as GarryB calls them)

90s were fun for ''Sand Niggers'' bit it's so fun now is it?  Cool  attack

EDIT:

Oh my God, what's all this then? From 5 hours ago?

But I thought Russia is angry with us and are about to disown us? lol1

Putin praises Vucic’s contribution to Russia-Serbia relations

https://tass.com/politics/1199297

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:54 pm

That's just Putin letting another chance to not go full US.

Vucic clearly is switching toward Washington and EU. That their choice and right.

But he should be aware that if he does that he can forget about Russians. And should remember that in such small countries EU/US want one of their puppet so Vucic and his friends will be removed and replaced.

Also he should remember that US makes their "allies" pay the high price for anything they oblige them to buy. Then he will also not have access to chinese loans and will lead the country to an economical disaster abd they already have loans from China. US already oblige them to buy their 5G which will hurt their relation with China.

miketheterrible likes this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:00 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

https://tass.com/politics/1199297

Don't you remember the way Putin and Lavrov were talking to thier "western partners" after US/EU have implemented sanctions to Russia in 2014 and later? Same rhetoric, but what do I know... Neutral

Since you know all the answers, please explain me this final ingenious move with all of these presents to Israel? We will move embassy and some other offices to Jerusalem, declare Hezbollah being terrorists...and at the same time, according to other (Albanian) document, Albanians will work with Israel to recognize Kosovo and Metohija as independent state? WTF?! Suspect

medo and miketheterrible like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:03 pm

littlerabbit wrote:...Don't you remember the way Putin and Lavrov were talking to thier "western partners" after US/EU have implemented sanctions to Russia in 2014 and later? Same rhetoric, but what do I know...

If Putin and Lavrov plan on getting butthurt over what we do with our own shit then they were never serous about us anyway

What's it to them anyway?

I don't remember us giving them shit for working with Iranians

UPDATE: Putin also apologized for Twitter post by that dumb cum-dumpster, first Lavrov and now him (must be awkward week for them)

littlerabbit wrote:...Since you know all the answers, please explain me this final ingenious move with all of these presents to Israel?

It's called politics:

USA wants things

Others (EU) don't want to give them those things

As a result value of those things grows

We give them those things that they want and we get things in exchange (and EU gets to throw pissy tantrums as a bonus, always a good thing in my book)

Don't forget one simple fact: EU is religiously insisting on independence of Kosovo (predominately Germans) and will not be budging ever but with USA things are bit more flexible with options for improvement

littlerabbit wrote:...We will move embassy and some other offices to Jerusalem

Should have been done back in the 90's

littlerabbit wrote:...declare Hezbollah being terrorists

Which they are (we saw it first hand here)

littlerabbit wrote:...and at the same time, according to other (Albanian) document, Albanians will work with Israel to recognize Kosovo and Metohija as independent state? WTF?!

Yes, according to Albanian document, that's the operating word here

Same Albanians who have been telling their population for the past decade that we will recognize their independence during next meeting

There have been shitload of meetings since but still no joy

Noticing a pattern?

And we signed document with USA not Albanians

Bottom line is that you can be upset over this all you want but I will reserve my calories for when something actually happens

And don't forget: reason for all this noise is Israel part, without it only people who would be commenting on this here would be (maybe) you and me

That's what boils their piss, they are into their holy war on Jews and Serbia is not even a footnote in that topic, just fake bullshit outrage and nothing more

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:09 pm

No one is actually apologizing for that woman's comments. She was allowed to say it for a reason. It is what they are all thinking.

And she has far more backbone than your shitty ass leader who is a moron.

Sorry, but Serbia's leader is fucking retarded.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:14 pm

miketheterrible wrote:No one is actually apologizing for that woman's comments.

Right, nobody... except her bosses Cool

Dumb bitch is gonna dumb bitch

miketheterrible wrote: Sorry, but Serbia's leader is fucking retarded.

Tell me more about greatness of Justin Trudeau and his struggle against US imperialism  Razz

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:36 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    littlerabbit wrote:...Don't you remember the way Putin and Lavrov were talking to thier "western partners" after US/EU have implemented sanctions to Russia in 2014 and later? Same rhetoric, but what do I know...

If Putin and Lavrov plan on getting butthurt over what we do with our own shit then they were never serous about us anyway

What's it to them anyway?

I don't remember us giving them shit for working with Iranians

UPDATE: Putin also apologized for Twitter post by that dumb cum-dumpster, first Lavrov and now him (must be awkward week for them)

littlerabbit wrote:...Since you know all the answers, please explain me this final ingenious move with all of these presents to Israel?

It's called politics:

USA wants things

Others (EU) don't want to give them those things

As a result value of those things grows

We give them those things that they want and we get things in exchange (and EU gets to throw pissy tantrums as a bonus, always a good thing in my book)

Don't forget one simple fact: EU is religiously insisting on independence of Kosovo (predominately Germans) and will not be budging ever but with USA things are bit more flexible with options for improvement

littlerabbit wrote:...We will move embassy and some other offices to Jerusalem

Should have been done back in the 90's

littlerabbit wrote:...declare Hezbollah being terrorists

Which they are (we saw it first hand here)

littlerabbit wrote:...and at the same time, according to other (Albanian) document, Albanians will work with Israel to recognize Kosovo and Metohija as independent state? WTF?!

Yes, according to Albanian document, that's the operating word here

Same Albanians who have been telling their population for the past decade that we will recognize their independence during next meeting

There have been shitload of meetings since but still no joy

Noticing a pattern?

And we signed document with USA not Albanians

Bottom line is that you can be upset over this all you want but I will reserve my calories for when something actually happens

And don't forget: reason for all this noise is Israel part, without it only people who would be commenting on this here would be (maybe) you and me

That's what boils their piss, they are into their holy war on Jews and Serbia is not even a footnote in that topic, just fake bullshit outrage and nothing more

I really hope you are all right and I'm all wrong. Wink
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:No one is actually apologizing for that woman's comments.

Right, nobody... except her bosses  Cool

Dumb bitch is gonna dumb bitch

miketheterrible wrote:  Sorry, but Serbia's leader is fucking retarded.

Tell me more about greatness of Justin Trudeau and his struggle against US imperialism  Razz

Don't get me wrong, Justin Trudeau is one of the biggest fucking retard ever.

But post where they say they are sorry for her comments cause I can't find it on Russian news
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:15 am

I think we might be getting the hang of this whole geopolitics thingie, better late than never Cool

Serbia won’t move embassy if Israel recognizes Kosovo

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/serbia-wont-move-embassy-if-israel-recognizes-kosovo-641600

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:50 am

Tell me more about greatness of Justin Trudeau and his struggle against US imperialism

Yeah, lets judge the leader of Serbia by the actions and history of the leader of Canada, because both countries are old friends with Russia and have deep ties...

Reminds me of the teenager who is leaving home because his parents can't afford to buy him a convertible for his 18th birthday... so he is going to live with the local gang because they have money and power and everyone respects them and they get shit done.

I am reminded of a cartoon from, I think it was last century... in the 1990s when Bill Clinton is giving the leader of Vietnam a hug and in the cartoon Bill is drawn as being much bigger and the hug looks suffocating, and Bill says something like you haven't changed much... and looks like he is going to pick him up and put him in his pocket... and the Vietnamese leader says... you haven't changed much either...

But I am sure they will treat you better than they treat everyone else... just keep in mind who pushed who away.

Regarding pipelines... that was for the benefit of europe and they pissed on it every chance they got and blaming Russia for all the problems...

Honestly I think North Stream II should be diverted to Kaliningrad and lots of gas liquification plants should be built and lots of gas tanker ships and sell it around the world... they would get much more money for the gas they sold... much better returns.... and none of the political shit they get now. Make the tankers run on LNG too...

I think we might be getting the hang of this whole geopolitics thingie, better late than never Cool

Serbia won’t move embassy if Israel recognizes Kosovo

So clearly he got a lot of shit when he got home about what he just signed... will they just not move their embassy or is everything off... I doubt the juice care about whether serbia recognises them or not... or for that matter Kosovo... but if they recognise Kosovo they will likely get Albania support too, whereas Serbias recognition might make not recognising Israel much more trendy and PC... you are still the bad guys in western eyes... that isn't going to change overnight...

Jews weren't waging Jihad against us, Arabs and Iranians were so to hell with them (Sand Niggers as GarryB calls them)

90s were fun for ''Sand Niggers'' bit it's so fun now is it?

Sand nigger is how the juice treat the people who used to own and live on the land they stole called Israel and continue to steal called settlements.

It would be a very white American thing to do to object to me using such language, while at the same time enable the actions of the people who are inflicting the colonialism and land theft...

Last edited by GarryB on Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:15 pm

Vučić is an idiot and he humiliate Serbia as noone before. Where is proud Serbia PapaDragon is talking about? If Vučić have any proud in himself, he would turn around and return to Belgrade, when he see what insult and humiliation US prepare for him. But he quietly accept humiliation and prove what? That Serbia is a vasal state? Servants? Slaves? King Petar I refuse humiliation and accept war. President Milošević refuse humiliation and accept war. Vučič accept humiliation, but he will still get war.

Is he a total idiot? Vučić should know well, that any agreement with US have no value at all. Today Trump sign, tomorrow he cancel. He leave Kosovo and betray friends and allies and got nothing in return. This idiocity will not spare Serbia from war, only he betray allies, when he will need them.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:54 am

GarryB wrote:Yeah, lets just the leader of Serbia by the actions and history of the leader of Canada, because both countries are old friends with Russia and have deep ties...

You are right, ties between Serbia and Russia can't be compared with ties between Canada and Russia

Russia never fucked over Canada as hard as the fucked over Serbia

And yet Canada never bought even a single gun from Russia unlike Serbia, funny that...

GarryB wrote:So clearly he got a lot of shit when he got home about what he just signed... will they just not move their embassy or is everything off...

Not really, Facebook isn't reality

They just asked Israelis to accept recognition by Kosovo but to not recognize them in return

Serbian embassy in Jerusalem is worth a lot more than Kosovo one

GarryB wrote:I doubt the juice care about whether serbia recognises them or not...

Serbia already recognises Israel, there was never a point in time when we didn't

Just admit that all this fake outrage is about Sand Niggers not getting the special treatment they are accustomed to and not about Serbia

medo wrote:Vučić is an idiot and he humiliate Serbia as noone before.

None before?

Dude, we had so much humiliation it stopped being tragic and became hilarious decades ago

Milosevic, Kostunica, Djindjic, Tadic... those guys each achieved cosmic levels of humiliation in record times

medo wrote:If Vučić have any proud in himself, he would turn around and return to Belgrade

Return when you are about to finally get shit done?

Have you seen squealing from the neighborhood?

They are fucking livid at this, indication of slam dunk for our team (finally)

medo wrote:King Petar I refuse humiliation and accept war

He was forced into war (which cost us third of the population)

medo wrote:President Milošević refuse humiliation and accept war

Milosevic was a commie traitor and American puppet who was ordered to set up war

Reason our army wasn't exterminated in 99 is because they disobeyed orders to remain in bases as targets for cruise missiles

I am amazed he doesn't have gold plated monuments in Zagreb, Sarajevo and Pristina (ungrateful assholes)

medo wrote:Vučič accept humiliation, but he will still get war

War with whom exactly?

medo wrote:That Serbia is a vasal state?

Perhaps the proud, independent, self-reliant, totally not vassal state of Slovenia can teach us in the ways of freedom and independent action?

medo wrote:This idiocity will not spare Serbia from war, only he betray allies, when he will need them.

We have allies who actually have the courage to fight in a war alongside us? Outstanding!!!

I can't describe how proud I feel that such heroes exist

Who are these allies? I must thank them personally for the dangers and suffering they are willing to face without budging in the face of such powerful enemies

Finally allies you can count on, excellent thumbsup

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:48 am

I think the general viewpoint is that most view Serbia as kind of like the last bastion of hope in central Europe. It stayed independent and did things how they saw fit. I think this move is, to most, viewed as a hit against Serbia and its non alignment or at least against its sovereignty

Now, many are pissed and rightly so. Especially the fact that Serbia is more or less recognizing Kosovo as independent when initially Vucic promised he wouldn't. This also comes at a time that Parliament is more or less disbanded. Maybe someone can correct me on this. Thus a lot of people see it as Vucic snubbing the east and going to the west. Now he has been a bitch towards Russia and has kissed ass to China. But now China may be telling Serbia to get bent and that can be a problem since China has heavily invested in Serbia while the west has not.

We will see how the events will unfold. Some see this as a soft Coup from Vucic himself while others just see it as a way to get USA off their back so they can continue to somewhat have a status quo (sit on two chairs).

slasher likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:50 am

Funny how all these "new" Europe and ex-USSR statelets are totally out of sync with reality. They think sucking up to Uncle Swine-shit is their "future". That's
    like jumping onto a sinking ship and strutting around on the deck as the water starts to flood it. Really, really that water is not there, the ship is not sinking.

The lack of perception is severe. Uncle Swine-shit is likely to start a war on Russia. Do these statelets really believe that they will not be obliterated in the
    first hours? Does blow jobbing Uncle Swine-shit put an invincibility umbrella over you? Are you doing gasoline, bath salts, meth and crack all at the same time?
    I guess Uncle Swine-shit is making these statelets an offer they can't refuse if they have any sanity. The only independent and sane choice is neutrality, but
    that is not what we see.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:53 am

They haven't bombed you in the last 30 years like Uncle Sam as but there you are licking their balls and sucking up to the puppet master...

What great crime did Russia perpetrate against Serbia... remind me...

And yet Canada never bought even a single gun from Russia unlike Serbia, funny that...

Ahhh, so you bought some shit from Russia, so Russia has to defend you from all of HATO... had nothing to do with you...

Serbian embassy in Jerusalem is worth a lot more than Kosovo one

I am sure this will make or break the future of the country... where were they when Russia let you down... perhaps they could have pushed the knife in deeper for the Americans?

Serbia already recognises Israel, there was never a point in time when we didn't

Just admit that all this fake outrage is about Sand Niggers not getting the special treatment they are accustomed to and not about Serbia

Well the obvious question.... if violence and murder and theft is OK for Juice to create Israel and kick out the former land owners.... what is your problem with Albania doing the same in your neck of the woods?

But now China may be telling Serbia to get bent and that can be a problem since China has heavily invested in Serbia while the west has not.

But America will save them... they said so... they also said HATO would not expand one step east...

USA off their back so they can continue to somewhat have a status quo (sit on two chairs).

Yeah, when the music stops it is US policy to insist on one chair being taken away... the Ukraine was nothing like pro Russia or pro China... in accepting their offer was simply and only because it was by far the better offer, and no country can sit on two chairs... it is our way or the highway... the chair was taken away and Ukraine fell on its ass and broke a hip... the chair that remains is not an option any more...

But Serbia does not learn from this... yet to be fair none of eastern europe seems to either...

flamming_python, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:02 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Yeah, lets just the leader of Serbia by the actions and history of the leader of Canada, because both countries are old friends with Russia and have deep ties...

You are right, ties between Serbia and Russia can't be compared with ties between Canada and Russia

Ah the old Ukrop disease creeping in

I did warn you of your coming metamorphosis. You didn't listen.

As for Russia - it can't be more Serb than the Serbians themselves. What has Vucic done to assert Serbia's rights on Kosovo? Nothing he's just been sitting on two chairs the whole time but ultimately never had any intention of anything but EU-integration. His main problem was that his people were against it, and looked towards Russia for getting Kosovo back. But he chose the right time now.
    What did you want Russia to do about it? Overthrow him?

As for the lesbo well she's not there by accident. Choosing ministers for their sexual orientation has been a feature of EU politics for some time now. Homosexuals are in fact used by the globalist wing in the US and EU, and indoctrinated into reactionary ideology; same as black people and several other minorities. These groups are promoted and inflated in numbers while all sorts of parades and organizations, in effect taking on the character of a religion, and in return can be counted on as loyal to Western oligarchs and capital even against the interests of their own people and nations.

I remember when these gay parades were being organized in the Balkans flanked by hundreds of police, and with all sorts of EU politicians visiting and taking part.

Classic divide & rule; same pattern as the British in India, promoting some ethnic groups above others, creating aristocracies out of minorities and so on

You don't recognize the system, or you do but rationalize it by seeking to get a comfy place in for Serbia within it by submitting.
    But there can be no comfy place; it is a system of hierarchy and exploitation. And now in Slovakia you have opposition being repressed and prosecuted no worse than in the socialist era, simply because they've started to gain traction in advocating a completely different course for the country.

OminousSpudd likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:43 pm

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 9 Cyqc0

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 pm