Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+12
George1
kingodthequeens
Godric
Cowboy's daughter
Werewolf
GarryB
fredleander
par far
magnumcromagnon
kvs
Hannibal Barca
Mig25
16 posters

The next target of United States?

kvs
    kvs

The next target of United States? - Page 2 Empty Re: The next target of United States?

Post  kvs Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:01 pm

No time to engage in global analysis. But it will be where the crusader NATzO scum can score an easy win. So it is not Iran or North Korea.
    I do not know where in Africa there is any urgent need for a war. Sudan has been "resolved". Somalia is forgotten. Farther south there
    is nothing much in terms of urgent need to intervene to save the babies. I know that France and others are meddling in certain African
    countries, but these are just not juicy enough. Not like Libya anyway.

I doubt Venezuela or Cuba will be targets. But I am not sure since the lunacy in Washington is going out of control.

par far likes this post

par far

The next target of United States? - Page 2 Empty Re: The next target of United States?

Post  par far Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:17 pm

kvs wrote:No time to engage in global analysis.   But it will be where the crusader NATzO scum can score an easy win.   So it is not Iran or North Korea.
    I do not know where in Africa there is any urgent need for a war.   Sudan has been "resolved".   Somalia is forgotten.   Farther south there
    is nothing much in terms of urgent need to intervene to save the babies.    I know that France and others are meddling in certain African
    countries, but these are just not juicy enough.   Not like Libya anyway.    

I doubt Venezuela or Cuba will be targets.   But I am not sure since the lunacy in Washington is going out of control.  

What about Ethiopia? Russia and China are covertly, supporting the government.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:56 pm

Hopefully Korea

They have been blueballing the planet for more than half a century, time for some action
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:18 pm

par far wrote:
    kvs wrote:No time to engage in global analysis.   But it will be where the crusader NATzO scum can score an easy win.   So it is not Iran or North Korea.
    I do not know where in Africa there is any urgent need for a war.   Sudan has been "resolved".   Somalia is forgotten.   Farther south there
    is nothing much in terms of urgent need to intervene to save the babies.    I know that France and others are meddling in certain African
    countries, but these are just not juicy enough.   Not like Libya anyway.    

I doubt Venezuela or Cuba will be targets.   But I am not sure since the lunacy in Washington is going out of control.  

What about Ethiopia? Russia and China are covertly, supporting the government.

I guess with enough propaganda they can intervene. But Ethiopia has not been subjected to ongoing hate propaganda and is not
    really in people's minds. So there will have to be a big campaign. Maybe a false flag will be staged.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:20 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Hopefully Korea

They have been blueballing the planet for more than half a century, time for some action

Both of them? sunny

Maybe the meddlers and the commie kingdom can take each other out. But I am not going to root for the
    suffering of Koreans.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:31 pm

kvs wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Hopefully Korea

Both of them?  sunny ...

Hell yeah both of them, why should either get a free pass?

They are one people after all Cool

Let's get this into gear, party time thumbsup

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:54 am

It is going to have to be a very small country because the western potential for war seems to be atrophied and worn out.

Most western countries have hoovered up all the vaccines and I suspect now will start using them as a weapon against the rest of the world...

Biden has claimed they are going to stop with the conversion programme to convert all the countries of the world to be like the US, but we will see...

Trump said his goal was better relations with Russia and it turned out to be the opposite.

A bit amusing at the moment all the bleeding hearts crying for the traitors left behind that helped a foreign power during their occupation of Afghanistan and of course womens rights... I wonder if the US will free all the people they are holding illegally in Guantanimo concentration camp... but don't be silly right?
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:08 am

hopefully, no where.

If south korea ends up in an active war, one of the largest major city's in the world will be subjected to massive millitary artilery attack.
    Seoul has around 10 million people within 25 KM Range of the North Korean border.

it is well within heavy artillery range of North korean territory.
    It is therefore an undefensible position.

Regarding North/south korea reunification. i do not mind donating to this cause.
    If china and the U.S can agree for an de-militarisation zone in the two.

Remote as it may be, i would want to push for reunification.

It is so easy to see the world trough the barrel of an gun.
    it is harder to break one's nature. and give peace an chance.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:39 pm

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 pm