Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

4 posters

Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon!

x_54_u43
    x_54_u43

Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon! Empty Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon!

Post  x_54_u43 Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:34 am

Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon! Anything allowed, from any time period or style.

As long as it was watched by Soviet/Russian children, it counts.

Here is my childhood favorite, Hedgehog in the Fog.

Video with English subs.

Zivo
    Zivo

Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon! Empty Re: Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon!

Post  Zivo Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:27 am

x_54_u43 wrote:Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon! Anything allowed, from any time period or style.

As long as it was watched by Soviet/Russian children, it counts.

Here is my childhood favorite, Hedgehog in the Fog.

Video with English subs.

That was an experience to watch.

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon! Empty Re: Post your favorite Soviet/Russian cartoon!

Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:42 am

I was very young but what i still remember is this one maybe the most famous aswell.

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:56 am

The first computer-generated cartoon.

Almost 40 years ago, 1968... The group led by Nikolay Nikolayevich Konstantinov creates a mathematical model of the movement of an animal (cat). The БЕСМ-4 machine, executing a written program for solving ordinary (in the mathematical sense of the word) differential equations, draws the cartoon "Cat", which even by modern standards contains an amazing animation of the cat's movements, created by a computer.

GarryB and lancelot like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm