Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Mustafa
    Mustafa

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Mustafa Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:49 pm

The bullshit written here from some is laughable.

Lets break it down to the facts.

Yes we shot down an airplane. One idiot was killed. Now its diplomatic game and in a few days nobody will speak about it. Thats how it always goes. Evrything else is hot air.

In that idiots memory you get a 5 day ban to think about why you want to be here.
    If you just wanted to see how Russians feel take it from a kiwi... they currently are not fond of Turks especially those who have no respect for Russians serving their country under difficult conditions.

GarryB

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Mustafa wrote:The bullshit written here from some is laughable.

Yes we shot down an airplane. One idiot was killed. Now its diplomatic game and in a few days nobody will speak about it. Thats how it always goes. Evrything else is hot air.

"One idiot was killed."

Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:07 pm

So murdered russian pilot by some terrorist savages is idiot for you.
    Yeah you earned some brown points to russian members right now. And they actually defended you.
    Expect imminent ban buddy. Your time on this forum probably will end shortly.

Actual idiots are your dogbros who are killed by hundreds right now, and you as well talking shit that everything will be fine . It will not be and you know that.
    I'm afraid Putin will not listen to some hipster wannabe from Bafra.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:10 pm

If this gentleman annoys so many of you why to you even converse with him? As for me, he just got the coveted Sophia Ignore Trophy.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Militarov wrote:

"One idiot was killed."

yes. Just one idiot. Thats what soldiers are for evry leader in the world. You must be pretty naive if you believe otherwise.

What do you want from us? Yes our leadership made a mistake and the entire situation is bad.

This topic is no 40 pages full of bullshit, and war mongering from some internet warrior idiots.

But lets break it down, what do you want from us? Putin says he wants an apology. What else? And what then? If we apology what will happen then? What do you expect from us?

The main thing for the turkish people is that our brothers in that region are safe. Russia bombed in that region. There is no ISIS.

Look i dont know russians and never talked with russians outside of business. So what if we apology and make our point clear? That we ignore assad but worry about our people there. Would that be understandable for russians and could they find a solution with us for that and a way to work together?

Thats a honest question and i hope i get serious answer and no genocide, war bullshit.
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Kadmos45 wrote:

So murdered russian pilot by some terrorist savages is idiot for you.
    Yeah you earned some brown points to russian members right now. And they actually defended you.
    Expect imminent ban buddy. Your time on this forum probably will end shortly.

Actual idiots are your dogbros who are killed by hundreds right now, and you as well talking shit that everything will be fine . It will not be and you know that.
    I'm afraid Putin will not listen to some hipster wannabe from Bafra.
    If I read that Turkish idiot right, his "idiot" term for the killed Russian pilot is due to his brainwashed head believing that Russian pilots ignored the 10 warnings of the Turkish AF before getting shot down.

But the real idiot is his boss in Turkey, who jumped into the deter Russia from striking his turkish terrorists. The result now is Russia is hammering the terrorists along the Turkish border the hardest.
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Mustafa wrote:

But lets break it down, what do you want from us? Putin says he wants an apology. What else? And what then? If we apology what will happen then? What do you expect from us?

The main thing for the turkish people is that our brothers in that region are safe. Russia bombed in that region. Th

Thats a honest question and i hope i get serious answer and no genocide, war bullshit.

There will not be one turkoman left is Syria in the future that part is actually clear. You murdered them by your stupid actions don't tell me you don't understand this.

And it was obvious from the beginning that youre typical flamebaiting troll with too much time, nothing out of ordinary actually.

Do you think you can change anything by posting here - of course not .

And what you expected exactly here a candy and a hot coffee ?

You should just shut up and enjoy the show. It will not be pretty.

Russians are not really forgiving types

And something to consider for you from history when you fukked up slightly too much:

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 26 Z13m
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Mustafa wrote:The main thing for the turkish people is that our brothers in that region are safe. Russia bombed in that region. There is no ISIS.
    Have you called on your Turkish brothers to check if they are still in once piece?  Laughing

As far as open media is concerned, Russia intensified its strike in the area of Su-24 shootdown and carried out 3 dozen airstrikes after the 2nd pilot was rescued. Today we heard the area has been cleansed of the terrorists.

Yesterday there was a post that Turkey had scrambled 5 F-16s to the Turkish border whch was after the Su-24 was shot down. And now we know for what those 5 Turkish idiots scrambled to the Turkish border, if at all they really did and the below info was correct, it was most probably to intimidate and force the Russian aircrafts from striking the Turkish/supported terrorists. But the result was Russia struck hard in the northern Syria bordering Turkey in the region of Azaz!  Laughing

Dima wrote:
    Solncepek wrote:Urgent (10 minutes ago)
    Few Turkish media outlets reporting code red on Syrian border. 5 F-16 scrambled & headed to Syrian border !
    Wonder what it could be. Any more on that?
    probably Russian/Syrian aircraft started bombing near the Turkish border in the north or maybe the Russi-Syrian aircraft locked/threatened the Turkish F-16??

Considering what mental guys the Turks (& Israel) are the Buk-Ms needs to be flown in on an urgent basis and deployed in Kuweries, Tartous, Latakia and Damascus to be followed by the S-300/400 in Latakia and Damascus.

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 26 CUq7hgVXIAA85ry
    marat

Post  marat Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:37 pm

WTF??? Fuck You asholle
    ult

Post  ult Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:37 pm

Ban this piece of shit already. What the hell.

No one will remember this in a few days? Are you retarded? Well, I guess all turks are. That figures, they elected perdogan after all.
    ult

Post  ult Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Dima wrote:Have you called on your Turkish brothers to check if they are still in once piece?  Laughing

His turkish brothers are in the crisp condition. Laughing I wonder how many dozens turkish citizens have been killed in the past days?

Last edited by ult on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

"One idiot was killed."

yes. Just one idiot. Thats what soldiers are for evry leader in the world. You must be pretty naive if you believe otherwise.

What do you want from us? Yes our leadership made a mistake and the entire situation is bad.

This topic is no 40 pages full of bullshit, and war mongering from some internet warrior idiots.

The main thing for the turkish people is that our brothers in that region are safe. Russia bombed in that region. There is no ISIS.

Look i dont know russians and never talked with russians outside of business. So what if we apology and make our point clear? That we ignore assad but worry about our people there. Would that be understandable for russians and could they find a solution with us for that and a way to work together?

How does anything you just said make pilot "an idiot"?

First of all, i am officer myself, i know more about military doctrine and military organisation than you do, stop trying to educate me on "what leaders think of soldiers", its kinda getting very annoying.

And 40 pages of BS where started by your BS "No ISIS", "Assad evil human flesh eating crazy man", "Syria bad, Turks great", "Serbs stupid, Russians idiots", "Turks master race", "Turks are Vyzantine Empire", "Turks defending their brothers in Syria", "Turkish humanitarian aid being bombed"... Also stop pretending that you know something about international law and politics, noone gives a fuck about Turkish apology, what apology brings is what Russans and lets face it majority of the world want. Even majority of NATO members are turning back to Turkey at this moment coz of BS they caused past few years.

Its not Turkmens you guys are after its teritorry, you even refer to it in media as another Turkish region even tho it wasnt that for veeery long time. Oh yeah, Russia bombed and will keep bombing it, as long as Turkmens fight along FSA and ISIS fractions and stop chanting "no ISIS", coz we already posted articles regarding Turkmen fractions sided with ISIS and FSA, and last time i checked both are on Russian list of legitimate targets, i dont see a problem there.

So wait, Turks want to "work together", now Very Happy? And you refused for 3 months now to cooperate with Russians? Now you want to work together? Do you even read what you write? Do you listen to yourself?

Anyways since i dont have alot of patience with Turks as i had previous encounters with them irl during my service (and i cant say i was impressed by the manners or education, even less severe drinking habits whenever they could spot a bottle - some great Muslims right there) i will block you to prevent reading this patronising crap you post.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Now admins have to act and ban this fucking cunt of troll. Vlad himself has banned pakistanynavy guy after he insulted russian heroes and gave a very specific order that such is not to be tolerated.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:58 pm

I don´t know. I know our government made a huge mistake and it did hurt our nation. I accept this. I wish that my people in northern syria are safe. Most of them are just small people who do their life and only wish happiness and security for their families. Our government did a great mistake and that brings our people in great danger.

I hope our nations find a way to solve this so they are not harmed. I don´t know what else to say.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Lol, man, this whole thread should be deleted. I cannot believe how some of you let yourselves be led through 40+ pages of trolling. I hope some of you never try boxing.

I have to give this guy props a little bit for his trolling craft.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:11 pm

2 professors in astrophysics from the KUL (most prestigious Belgian university) decided to calculate based on the maps and claims released by both the Russians and the Turks. They conclude that both lie but there are some very important remarks they make. I'll quote and translate:

De kaart die Rusland verspreidde na de crash, kan wetenschappelijk niet juist zijn’, zegt Van Doorsselaere.

‘Het vliegtuig maakt zogezegd een bocht van 90 graden nadat het geraakt wordt door een raket. Dat is nonsens. Dat moet dan een hele zware raket zijn, want het momentum (massa maal snelheid, red.) van een bestaande raket en de explosie is vele malen kleiner dan het momentum van de jet, en kan dus maar een kleine richtingsverandering veroorzaken tijdens de botsing.’

"The map which was published by the Russians can't be accurate scientifically speaking, says Van Doorsselaere. It's claimed that the plane made a 90 degree turn after it was hit by the missile. That's nonsense. It had to be a very heavy rocket because the momentum of an existing rocket and the explosion is many times smaller than the momentum of the jet. And that can only cause a small alteration in the flypath at the time of the collision.

‘Dat de Turken zeggen dat de jet 17 seconden in hun luchtruim vloog, is eveneens nonsens. Omdat we weten van de Turkse kaart hoever het vliegtuig viel van de plaats waar het geraakt werd door de raket, kunnen we ook de snelheid van het vliegtuig schatten’, stelt Van Doorsselaere.

‘De crashsite was ongeveer 8 kilometer van de plaats waar het vliegtuig geraakt werd . Een horizontale afstand van 8 kilometer die afgelegd wordt op 30 seconden (de tijd voor de val) leidt tot een geschatte snelheid van 960km/u. Dit is ook de normale snelheid van lijnvliegtuigen op die hoogte, en is dus een redelijke schatting.’

‘De afstand die het Russische vliegtuig in Turkije doorbracht is iets minder dan 2 kilometer. Als het aan 960km/u vloog, dan bracht het 7,5 seconden door in het Turkse luchtruim. Schattingen limiteren de schending van het Turkse luchtruim tot ten hoogste 10 seconden.’

The Turks claim that the jet spent 17 seconds in their air space, that's also absolute nonsense. Since we know how far the plane fell from the place where it was hit, judging from the maps published by the Turks, we can also estimate the speed of the plane, says Van Doorsselaere.

The crashsite is approximately 8km. from the place where the jet was hit. A horizontal distance of 8km. which is covered in 30 seconds leads to an estimated speed of 960km/h. This is also a normal speed for charter flights at this altitude and thus a decent estimation.

The distance that the Russian plane spent in Turkey is a little less than 2km. If the fighter flew at 960km/h, then it spent 7,5 seconds in Turkish air space. Estimations limit the violation of Turkish air space up to no more than 10 seconds.

7,5 fucking seconds. Erdogan fucked up big time so I hope the first F-16 which hasn't reached Syrian air space just yet but is only approaching it, will get shot down. And more should follow if the Turks keep playing with fire.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:16 pm

You fucking wish kebabgirl.
    Lots of dead Turdkeys and we'll all be laughing.

"Turdkish tour operator for Russian visitors"..?
    There's more future in the betamax video business..

Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:23 pm

BKP wrote:Lol, man, this whole thread should be deleted. I cannot believe how some of you let yourselves be led through 40+ pages of trolling. I hope some of you never try boxing.

I have to give this guy props a little bit for his trolling craft.

I´m not trolling. I´m saying my opinion. If i would troll i would say something that is against my own interests to stir up anger. Thats a difference many here seem to not understand or simply are too stupid to understand.

Sure this is the internet and most of the hardass internet warriors here propably never saw a pussy for real, but i should not have reacted to their insults the way i did.
    JohnSnow
    JohnSnow

Post  JohnSnow Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Mustafa wrote:...............

You are a Jihadi imbecile. Can't believe you are still allowed to hang around on this blog.
    It's no surprise that your fellow imbeciles in your Jihadi country were disrupting minute silence for victims of your ISIS pals.

I'll probably stop using this blog until mods start taking action on assholes like you.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:32 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

You are a Jihadi imbecile. Can't believe you are still allowed to hang around on this blog.
    It's no surprise that your fellow imbeciles in your Jihadi country were disrupting minute silence for victims of your ISIS pals.

I'll probably stop using this blog until mods start taking action on assholes like you.

1. I´m not believing in god. Religion is a tradition for me.

2. blog? This is a forum. You should learn the differences.

3. Whats your problem? You fear to communicate with the other side? Your opinion must be pretty weak if you fear the other side that much that you want soak in your own soup.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Why doesn't everyone just chill the fuck out? Take it easy.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Rhetorical, simply idle thoughts....

The words of Putin over several days, Lavrov today and the commander of VKS, are words that are normally heard shortly before a declaration of war. The Americans, tho vomitting shit as usual and supporting, in a fashion, Turkey, are actually rather muted. Retired American generals are condemning Turkey and one has apparently called for Turkey to be removed from NATO, and while it is more likely that they speak for themselves, it cannot be completely disregarded that they say what Washington cannot say for political and diplomatic reasons. It seems that except for UK, the home of many IS and other terrorists, Chechens among them, Turkey is abandoned. While it is convenient for Turkey to be an American ally, this is mostly for geographical reasons during cold war. Certainly it is useful for America to have Turkey in it's pocket now of course, but I think the game has changed. Since 1991 America has gained a foothold in Iraq, Afghanistan and is even more entrenched in the gulf states and KSA. Ukraine is being dragged away from Russia, and I think an American presence at least along the Dnepr will be more important for them than bases in Turkey. In a totaly fictional scenario, could it be seen that America will react quickly to the situations and throw Turkey, allowing a war between Turkey and Russia. Any war that involves Russia will be to America's benefit, and a war with Tukey would be a medium sized war in terms of what could be possible, and tie up Russia and be a drain on the economy unless it could be ended quickly. Nukes are out of the question so it would need massive air assault on Turkey with the hope of either quick surrender, or coup or revolution that would cause a surrender. A war with Turkey would have an impact on the situation in Ukraine and, in this fictional scenario, could potentially be a problem for Russia to control the situation. An attack by Kiev with at least rear area support from America, NATO would not be involved but perhaps Cameron will want to bomb Moscow in "self defence" as he is so demented, could succeed if Russia does not respond militarily. Now of course Russian forces as sufficient to engage Turkey and leave full force in western military district, but would it be seen as a necessity to engage in Donbass, particulary if a type of "Operation Storm" is underway and VSN is in difficulty. I am sure a response would be made in Ukraine, but I strongly believe that the pupetteers in America are not rational and will take a risk as for them the prize of a military presence within artillery range of Belgorod will outway the loss of Turkey. Could Turkey at this moment have been led into a trap that will lead to them being thrown by their "friend" in Washington in order to cause a war with Russia in order to gain all Ukraine. Yes, I see flaws in this argument and it seems tinfoil hat loony, but it is simply fictional, tho Karabas Barabas is certainly not rational and is very devious and treacherous.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Khepesh wrote:Rhetorical, simply idle thoughts....

The words of Putin over several days, Lavrov today and the commander of VKS, are words that are normally heard shortly before a declaration of war. The Americans, tho vomitting shit as usual and supporting, in a fashion, Turkey, are actually rather muted. Retired American generals are condemning Turkey and one has apparently called for Turkey to be removed from NATO, and while it is more likely that they speak for themselves, it cannot be completely disregarded that they say what Washington cannot say for political and diplomatic reasons. It seems that except for UK, the home of many IS and other terrorists, Chechens among them, Turkey is abandoned. While it is convenient for Turkey to be an American ally, this is mostly for geographical reasons during cold war. Certainly it is useful for America to have Turkey in it's pocket now of course, but I think the game has changed. Since 1991 America has gained a foothold in Iraq, Afghanistan and is even more entrenched in the gulf states and KSA. Ukraine is being dragged away from Russia, and I think an American presence at least along the Dnepr will be more important for them than bases in Turkey. In a totaly fictional scenario, could it be seen that America will react quickly to the situations and throw Turkey, allowing a war between Turkey and Russia. Any war that involves Russia will be to America's benefit, and a war with Tukey would be a medium sized war in terms of what could be possible, and tie up Russia and be a drain on the economy unless it could be ended quickly. Nukes are out of the question so it would need massive air assault on Turkey with the hope of either quick surrender, or coup or revolution that would cause a surrender. A war with Turkey would have an impact on the situation in Ukraine and, in this fictional scenario, could potentially be a problem for Russia to control the situation. An attack by Kiev with at least rear area support from America, NATO would not be involved but perhaps Cameron will want to bomb Moscow in "self defence" as he is so demented, could succeed if Russia does not respond militarily. Now of course Russian forces as sufficient to engage Turkey and leave full force in western military district, but would it be seen as a necessity to engage in Donbass, particulary if a type of "Operation Storm" is underway and VSN is in difficulty. I am sure a response would be made in Ukraine, but I strongly believe that the pupetteers in America are not rational and will take a risk as for them the prize of a military presence within artillery range of Belgorod will outway the loss of Turkey. Could Turkey at this moment have been led into a trap that will lead to them being thrown by their "friend" in Washington in order to cause a war with Russia in order to gain all Ukraine. Yes, I see flaws in this argument and it seems tinfoil hat loony, but it is simply fictional, tho Karabas Barabas is certainly not rational and is very devious and treacherous.

Wedont want war and there will be no war. We want deescalation.

I already said we made a bad mistake and it damaged much of our goals. I accept this. I also realize we isolated ourself and i hope things change for the better for us.
    JohnSnow
    JohnSnow

Post  JohnSnow Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    JohnSnow wrote:

3. Whats your problem? You fear to communicate with the other side? Your opinion must be pretty weak if you fear the other side that much that you want soak in your own soup.

Why the fuck would I want to talk to the "other side" (whatever the fuck that means) if their purview is anything like yours? If you think that the drivel you've been posting on here is a form of communication, you are sorely mistaken. Pro tip - calling a fallen Pilot a "dead idiot" is not communication. I'm not even Russian or Eastern European, and I'm seething with incredulity at your idiocy.

I'm done - ignoring you will do the trick.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:55 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    JohnSnow wrote:

Why the fuck would I want to talk to the "other side" (whatever the fuck that means) if their purview is anything like yours? If you think that the drivel you've been posting on here is a form of communication, you are sorely mistaken. Pro tip - calling a fallen Pilot a "dead idiot" is not communication. I'm not even Russian or Eastern European, and I'm seething with incredulity at your idiocy.

I'm done - ignoring you will do the trick.

I made a mistake out of anger. Some idiots here post about genocide against my people. What you expect? At least i have the capacity to accept when i made a mistake and apology.

Something those idiots here who call for war and genocide are not able to do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 pm