Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+33
GarryB
wilhelm
nemrod
AlfaT8
franco
TheArmenian
andalusia
Godric
BKP
Bidoul
Walther von Oldenburg
max steel
flamming_python
Heartbeer
ahmedfire
TheGeorgian
JohninMK
kvs
OminousSpudd
sepheronx
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
Werewolf
zg18
PapaDragon
George1
Hannibal Barca
Rodinazombie
berhoum
Regular
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
KoTeMoRe
37 posters

November 2015 Paris attacks

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

November 2015 Paris attacks Empty November 2015 Paris attacks

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:33 pm

39 dead confirmed, multiple TPO, three confirmed suicide attacks outside the Stade de France.

Rest in Peace to the Victims.

La mort est notre compagne a tous. Good hunting to the French.

PS: I said this would happen exactly 4 years from now at the "other forum" following the French opening the Libyan Pandora Box. I wanted to be wrong, unfortunately I was right.
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

November 2015 Paris attacks Empty Re: November 2015 Paris attacks

Post  Monarchist Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:47 pm

May the innocent people rest in peace.
    It should of been the french politicians that got it, they turned France to Euarabia, supporting these very same terrorists on the Balkans, Libya, Syria wherever it suited them. As always innocent die and now we hear the same bullshit comments "keep calm, dont let them win" etc. Rolling Eyes
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Monarchist wrote:May the innocent people rest in peace.
    It should of been the french politicians that got it, they turned France to Euarabia, supporting these very same terrorists on the Balkans, Libya, Syria wherever it suited them. As always innocent die and now we hear the same bullshit comments "keep calm, dont let them win" etc. Rolling Eyes

While the support for some assholes in True, France isn't Eurabia it's not different from the UK (I'd be more scared to be in London than Paris for that matter).
    My son is currently over there with his GF. His hotel is on the Place de la République. About 2 minutes from the restaurant attacked, just got him on the phone. He said there were long bursts of automatic fire and then just screams. Police came fast, shots again, then nothing for about half an hour, then shots again. He's OK, his GF too. He said many people are scared to death they can't even move and he said he would never have guessed the French would be so paralyzed under stress. They just stood there trying to call their people instead of clearing the streets.
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:03 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:

While the support for some assholes in True, France isn't Eurabia it's not different from the UK (I'd be more scared to be in London than Paris for that matter).
    My son is currently over there with his GF. His hotel is on the Place de la République. About 2 minutes from the restaurant attacked, just got him on the phone. He said there were long bursts of automatic fire and then just screams. Police came fast, shots again, then nothing for about half an hour, then shots again. He's OK, his GF too. He said many people are scared to death they can't even move and he said he would never have guessed the French would be so paralyzed under stress. They just stood there trying to call their people instead of clearing the streets.
    I wish yor son and his gf and all innocent people and hostages come home safely.
    But enough is enough of this shiet, with this illegal immigration happening authorities have zero control of who they let in. This could only be the start for Europe.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:17 am

Monarchist wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

I wish yor son and his gf and all innocent people and hostages come home safely.
    But enough is enough of this shiet, with this illegal immigration happening authorities have zero control of who they let in. This could only be the start for Europe.

Thank you for the wishes. For the rest, nothing to do with illegal immigration, I'm willing to bet these are French born assholes with petty crime pedigrees radicalized in jail doing their thing.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 am

Rest in Peace to the victims,

I saw part of Pres. Obama giving condolences, etc to French ppl.

It's a crying shame he could not/ did not do the same re persons on Russia airplane.

It's a crying shame that so many ppl have demonized Russia, to such that they no longer have any compassion for innocent victims.

You can bet your last dollar that we are on their list. So I expect something like this to happen here in the near future.

The news is saying 3 recent strikes: Russian plane, Lebanon, and now France, they think by External ISIS group. Created to carry attacks outside of Iraq/Syria
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 am

Newest: My son says the the Halles are getting blocked by the GIGN.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTuS7u-WwAA5X7f.jpg:large
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:30 am

They said on the news all French borders are closed.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:45 am

KoTeMoRe, hope he is OK. France is one of the shittiest countries in western Europe when it comes to safety.

Talking about Frenchistan society
    November 2015 Paris attacks 499210
    Oh and I hope Charlie Fuckbo will make a drawing about it too like they did about Russian jet.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:49 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:It's a crying shame that so many ppl have demonized Russia, to such that they no longer have any compassion for innocent victims.

x2
    They can always make a statement, blame pootie or outright make fun out of it.
    Russians are putting candles next to french embassy. Nothing like that was done when Russian plane went down.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:51 am

Russian airplane in Egypt

Oct 31, 2015
    http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-air-barred-flying-russia-moscow-airport-145722271.html

Beirut suicide bombings kill 43; suspect claims ISIS sent attackers

Thursday Nov. 13 ? 2015

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/middleeast/beirut-explosions/

France today.

Nov 13, 2015
    berhoum
    berhoum

November 2015 Paris attacks Empty French Attacks.

Post  berhoum Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:53 am

November 2015 Paris attacks 0aaec830-83d2-4a04-acb8-524ae4beb13d_800

State of emergency was declared, the army is spread in the streets of the capital

November 2015 Paris attacks CTunGVkUsAEJxN3
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:53 am

Regular wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:It's a crying shame that so many ppl have demonized Russia, to such that they no longer have any compassion for innocent victims.

x2
    They can always make a statement, blame pootie or outright make fun out of it.
    Russians are putting candles next to french embassy. Nothing like that was done when Russian plane went down.

Yes, how our President and the USA acted is shameful. It's disgusting
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:00 am

Osamba said he will do everything in his power to bring those responsible to justice. Are You kidding me?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:01 am

I can't blame the French for being French. This kind of tragedies aren't exactly everyday business, for a reason. I don't see how they should cope for the BS their politicians do and say and the fact they "obey" their WDC big chief.
    I just can't wrap my head on the fact my son is still out there trying to make sense of things. I hope he'll stay safe, he doesn't want to come back to Brussels. His GF said he's pumped up. Balkan ADN isn't good for young people.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:06 am

Prayers for safety for your son, KoTeMoRe!
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:09 am

Here is The Guardian

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/13/shootings-reported-in-eastern-paris-live#block-5646793fe4b091c2edb6cb4c

Two gunmen killed at the Bataclan - AP

More details on the ending of that operation at the Bataclan:

The AP is now citing two Paris police officials as saying that security forces have ended their assault on the Bataclan, killing at least two attackers. Neither official could be named, citing ongoing operations throughout the city.

According to the agency, one official described “carnage” inside the building, saying the attackers had tossed explosives at the hostages. Both officials said they expected the toll of victims to rise.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:10 am

Yeah politicians are already comming up with gems. Love crazy libs and leftists trying to downplay this. Right wingers are no better too.
    Hope Your son lived through Balkan mess , hope he will also leave this in the past.

I am thinking that this is beggining of the end of open Europe. Maybe it won't be bad thing, we surely need more control.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:12 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Here is The Guardian

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/13/shootings-reported-in-eastern-paris-live#block-5646793fe4b091c2edb6cb4c

Two gunmen killed at the Bataclan - AP

More details on the ending of that operation at the Bataclan:

The AP is now citing two Paris police officials as saying that security forces have ended their assault on the Bataclan, killing at least two attackers. Neither official could be named, citing ongoing operations throughout the city.

According to the agency, one official described “carnage” inside the building, saying the attackers had tossed explosives at the hostages. Both officials said they expected the toll of victims to rise.

There are four wounded among the BRI (French Special Police) at the Bataclan. 3 terros wasted.

Regular: I hauled his ass out of there in time, now he wants that **** back. My ex Wife is screaming on the phone to go & get him in Paris back to Brussels. She doesn't understand the borders are closed. #BalkanProblems.

Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:13 am

Lets try to refrain from airing our feelings about charlie hebdo, this is about innocent people once again being murdered by jihadi scumbags on the streets of europe, not some worthless trashy comic.

I think we all knew this was coming, we saw the waves of young men coming from the middle east as refugees, we knew that amongst them there are certain to be some very sick people that mean us harm. Yet our governments somehow seem oblivious to this danger. Whether they came from abroad or not, i think we could all see that this was going to lead to a showdown or a boiling point of some sort.

One interesting thing. Is the media blackout of the siege, well done to the french this time, they learnt the lessons from previous events and took one weapon away from the enemy. Theres nothing worse than the attackers being able to watch the events on live tv whilst you are trying to keep your moves from them.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:14 am

Only mentioned Charlie as it happened literally in almost same exact place
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 am

Regular wrote:Yeah politicians are already comming up with gems. Love crazy libs and leftists trying to downplay this. Right wingers are no better too.
    Hope Your son lived through Balkan mess , hope he will also leave this in the past.

I am thinking that this is beggining of the end of open Europe. Maybe it won't be bad thing, we surely need more control.

Call me a fascist if you want, but if these terrorists were known to police id ask why they werent locked up in a camp somewhere. Its a potentially slippery slope, and im not saying we should lock people up just because they are muslim, but if they are suspected terrorists or hanging around with them, they should be rounded up and taken away. And no dixkingabout with them after, if they are guilty then just shoot them.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:17 am

Regular wrote:Osamba said he will do everything in his power to bring those responsible to justice. Are You kidding me?

Talk is cheap. IMHO, our government can not even protect us. IMHO if they say so, it's empty talk, & ppl should be prepared as best they can for disasters. acts of terrorism, what ever...

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:19 am

Strange timing. Is this a false flag operation? Is this a pay back for Olant flailing to keep his promises? Time will tell. Interesting times ahead.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:19 am

Regular wrote:Only mentioned Charlie as it happened literally in almost same exact place

I wasnt talking about you, russian social media is full of comments about it, its understandable though because of how offensive it was to russians, and its worth pointing out theres a hell of a lot od sympathy for the french on vkontakte, if the west is prepared to swallow a bit of prise and gets down from its high horse, russia is a potential brother and ally.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 am