Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+10
Rodinazombie
Viktor
Book.
Cowboy's daughter
Werewolf
max steel
George1
GarryB
magnumcromagnon
selion1
14 posters

    First post

    selion1
    selion1


    Posts : 3
    Points : 7
    Join date : 2015-10-04
    Age : 41
    Location : Seattle

    First post Empty First post

    Post  selion1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:14 am

    Franz Josef Land is my main focus. I would like to find out more about the islands.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8138
    Points : 8273
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:28 am

    welcome
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39443
    Points : 39941
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  GarryB Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:28 am

    welcome Smile
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18372
    Points : 18869
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  George1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:29 am

    welcome
    max steel
    max steel


    Posts : 2930
    Points : 2955
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  max steel Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:01 am

    First user to upload his actual picture here Very Happy
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5920
    Points : 6109
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Werewolf Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:14 pm

    max steel wrote:First user to upload his actual picture here Very Happy

    In time of NSA certainly not the best thing to do.


    welcome
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1894
    Points : 1933
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:51 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    max steel wrote:First user to upload his actual picture here Very Happy

    In time of NSA certainly not the best thing to do.


    welcome

    I bet they have the wherewithall to know exactly who we are, as is.

    If our ips show up to the admins, and I imagine they do, then NSA knows where we are...& who our provider is...

    That'd be my guess..

    & it might be his photo, and it might not be, lol Very Happy

    Anyhow... welcome
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5920
    Points : 6109
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Werewolf Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 pm

    Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    max steel wrote:First user to upload his actual picture here Very Happy

    In time of NSA certainly not the best thing to do.


    welcome

    I bet they have the wherewithall to know exactly who we are, as is.

    If our ips show up to the admins, and I imagine they do, then NSA knows where we are...& who our provider is...

    That'd be my guess..

    & it might be his photo, and it might not be, lol Very Happy

    Anyhow... welcome

    Yes, but the issue for them while spying on 2 bln people is, to filter all that information to get only those informations they actually need. That means they have hundreds of bots and computers all processing voice, chat and pictures with face recognition and creating profiles. Do not add pictures to the internet, do not talk about politics, do not visit certain sides, do not use keywords, do not get Windows 10, apple or other products and the chances that they will gather your information and actually find those information and presenting those information to an actual NSA agent, takes all time or shrinks very low.

    Of course they also have nice tools, where people are so friendly and kind enough to give and process all informations about them to CIA/NSA freely aka Twitter,Facebook, Instragram and co. Post your names, your locations, use always a GPS functional smartphone that tracks your daily route and locations, upload pictures of you and network of your friends, family and others. Best thing for NSA is google, Facebook, Twitter and other asocial profiling software.

    They have the capabilities to spy on everyone, but not the capability to process even a 1% of it. Other secret services, listen to only actual suspects, people with connections, political, military or economical power, some lower shits of politicians like Nuland and Paet conspiracy talks of Ukraine overthrow etc.
    Book.
    Book.


    Posts : 692
    Points : 745
    Join date : 2015-05-08
    Location : Oregon, USA

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Book. Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:26 pm

    Hello selion
    Viktor
    Viktor


    Posts : 5796
    Points : 6429
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 43
    Location : Croatia

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Viktor Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:35 pm

    welcome
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1894
    Points : 1933
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:58 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    max steel wrote:First user to upload his actual picture here Very Happy

    In time of NSA certainly not the best thing to do.


    welcome

    I bet they have the wherewithall to know exactly who we are, as is.

    If our ips show up to the admins, and I imagine they do, then NSA knows where we are...& who our provider is...

    That'd be my guess..

    & it might be his photo, and it might not be, lol Very Happy

    Anyhow... welcome

    Yes, but the issue for them while spying on 2 bln people is, to filter all that information to get only those informations they actually need. That means they have hundreds of bots and computers all processing voice, chat and pictures with face recognition and creating profiles. Do not add pictures to the internet, do not talk about politics, do not visit certain sides, do not use keywords, do not get Windows 10, apple or other products and the chances that they will gather your information and actually find those information and presenting those information to an actual NSA agent, takes all time or shrinks very low.

    Of course they also have nice tools, where people are so friendly and kind enough to give and process all informations about them to CIA/NSA freely aka Twitter,Facebook, Instragram and co. Post your names, your locations, use always a GPS functional smartphone that tracks your daily route and locations, upload pictures of you and network of your friends, family and others. Best thing for NSA is google, Facebook, Twitter and other asocial profiling software.

    They have the capabilities to spy on everyone, but not the capability to process even a 1% of it. Other secret services, listen to only actual suspects, people with connections, political, military or economical power, some lower shits of politicians like Nuland and Paet conspiracy talks of Ukraine overthrow etc.

    I liked it better when I lived 16 miles from town, and all we had was a telephone and one radio. Smile & the US government wasn't spying on it's citizens.

    Or when I was younger than that and the only person listening to you was some nosy person on the phone's "party line", i.e. several different persons had to share the same phone line.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39443
    Points : 39941
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  GarryB Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:06 am

    welcome Smile
    avatar
    Rodinazombie


    Posts : 575
    Points : 601
    Join date : 2015-04-21

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Rodinazombie Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 pm

    max steel wrote:First user to upload his actual picture here Very Happy
    Not true, my photo is one of me Smile
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13336
    Points : 13378
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  PapaDragon Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:03 pm

    welcome
    Dima
    Dima


    Posts : 1222
    Points : 1233
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Dima Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:51 pm

    welcome
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15321
    Points : 15458
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  kvs Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:21 am

    welcome
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt


    Posts : 1925
    Points : 2032
    Join date : 2013-05-20

    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:01 am

    welcome

    Sponsored content


    First post Empty Re: First post

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:38 pm