Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+18
Rodinazombie
magnumcromagnon
Viktor
Godric
kvs
Cowboy's daughter
Morpheus Eberhardt
GarryB
whir
archangelski
TheArmenian
Book.
zepia
PapaDragon
George1
JohninMK
sepheronx
ourtRUth
22 posters

Hi everyone!

ourtRUth
    ourtRUth

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post  ourtRUth Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:16 am

Hi everyone. My name is Svetlana and before the coup in Kiev I was an ordinary housewife living in Donetsk with my family, taking care of my children, husband, and the two dogs in my avatar. After the west overthrow our president in 2014 the Ukrainian army start shelling our city because Kiev hate us for being Russians. Me an my family had to run in safety in Crimea, but many of our friends stayed and fight to protect Donbass.
    In Crimea the Russian government provided us with apartment and refugee pension for the first 6 months until my husband find a new job. We receive many death letters from Ukrainian nazis an Tatar islamists with gruesome drawings, but they keep a low profile because the Russian army is there to protect us.
    I sign up in this forum because I was disgusted of the western propaganda and lies about the situation on the ground. I just want to tell you the truth, so you can have information from someone who actually is there. I keep in touch with our neighbors and friends in Donetsk and if you have any questions, you can always ask me.

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:22 am

ourtRUth wrote:Hi everyone. My name is Svetlana and before the coup in Kiev I was an ordinary housewife living in Donetsk with my family, taking care of my children, husband, and the two dogs in my avatar. After the west overthrow our president in 2014 the Ukrainian army start shelling our city because Kiev hate us for being Russians. Me an my family had to run in safety in Crimea, but many of our friends stayed and fight to protect Donbass.
    In Crimea the Russian government provided us with apartment and refugee pension for the first 6 months until my husband find a new job. We receive many death letters from Ukrainian nazis an Tatar islamists with gruesome drawings, but they keep a low profile because the Russian army is there to protect us.
    I sign up in this forum because I was disgusted of the western propaganda and lies about the situation on the ground. I just want to tell you the truth, so you can have information from someone who actually is there. I keep in touch with our neighbors and friends in Donetsk and if you have any questions, you can always ask me.
    welcome Quite an interesting and sad story, I am glad you are doing well. We have a resident Krimchan already on this board too. His name is Auslander.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:25 am

ourtRUth wrote:Hi everyone. My name is Svetlana and before the coup in Kiev I was an ordinary housewife living in Donetsk with my family, taking care of my children, husband, and the two dogs in my avatar. After the west overthrow our president in 2014 the Ukrainian army start shelling our city because Kiev hate us for being Russians. Me an my family had to run in safety in Crimea, but many of our friends stayed and fight to protect Donbass.

If you are getting death threats and gruesome drawings, I suggest posting them online (with any of your names of course blacked out) and provide it to media. Start doing what the western media is doing, and fight back. Doing this as well as condemning the westerners for allowing this may very well garner reputation enough that will be used against the west.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    welcome Quite an interesting and sad story, I am glad you are doing well. We have a resident Krimchan already on this board too. His name is Auslander.
    Hi and welcome.

You got quite a credibility bashing over on themess when you joined them recently. I have not seen anything like it before. What did you make of that?
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 am

welcome
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:18 am

welcome

Looking forward to hearing your story. Post whatever you think might be relevant. There is no such thing as too much data. russia
    zepia
    zepia

Post  zepia Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:54 am

welcome
    Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:49 am

Hello ourtruth

TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:51 am

Welcome Svetlana.

I upvoted your post. Please stay in this forum and post often.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:07 am

Welcome, ourtRuth. I am very pleased you made it to safety in Krim. When we get to know each other a bit more we can PM. I also have dogs as you can see from my avatar and it is common knowledge that we live in Sevastopol. Your English, by the way, is perfect. My Russian is not perfect, I speak just enough to confuse Gaishniki.

Please, post all you can about what happened and is happening up there.

Auslander
    archangelski
    archangelski

Post  archangelski Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 am

welcome russia
    whir

Post  whir Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:09 am

ourtRUth wrote:the two dogs in my avatar.
    Do you mean like the two in your avatar, right? Because the original image is a well known stock photo from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in the UK.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 am

welcome Smile
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 am

welcome
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:16 pm

welcome

whir said:

Do you mean like the two in your avatar, right? Because the original image is a well known stock photo from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in the UK. wrote:

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:13 am

welcome
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:03 pm

welcome to the board Svetlana
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:27 pm

welcome
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm

welcome
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:21 am

whir wrote:
    Do you  mean like the two in your avatar, right? Because the original image is a well known stock photo from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in the UK.

Ooops, busted already?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 am

Rodinazombie wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Do you  mean like the two in your avatar, right? Because the original image is a well known stock photo from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in the UK.

Ooops, busted already?

Tartar terrorist part was a stretch...
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:04 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    whir wrote:

Ooops, busted already?

Tartar terrorist part was a stretch...

Tartar terrorists residing on what is now Russian soil are sending death threat letters to local ethnic-Russian refugees, but, other than that, they're keeping a "low profile." LOL, there's some definite gullibility on this board. Also, I'm guessing this "Svetlana" is hitched to a "Boris." lol1

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:15 am

I didn't trust him once I looked up the profile on themess. I told Auslander about her so he could call her out. You guys ruined all my fun. cry
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:04 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:I didn't trust him once I looked up the profile on themess. I told Auslander about her so he could call her out. You guys ruined all my fun. cry

Yeah, Ivan, dang their hides. I've been waiting for a reply to my greeting but, sadly, I didn't get one yet.
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:19 pm

auslander wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:I didn't trust him once I looked up the profile on themess. I told Auslander about her so he could call her out. You guys ruined all my fun. cry

Yeah, Ivan, dang their hides. I've been waiting for a reply to my greeting but, sadly, I didn't get one yet.

This is obviously a (west?)-troll trying to parody you, hence the dogs avatar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:15 am