Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+18
kvs
Prince Darling
OminousSpudd
Ispan
Viktor
wilhelm
Werewolf
GarryB
whir
archangelski
KoTeMoRe
Cowboy's daughter
PapaDragon
Book.
magnumcromagnon
flamming_python
George1
Dforce
22 posters

Dforce reporting in!

Godric
    Godric

Dforce reporting in! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dforce reporting in!

Post  Godric Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am

you are a nasty piece of work Dforce ... you have a nerve to come on here with your previous Anti Russian B/S on MP.Net and that anti Russian board that replaced it ... it is well named because it is a mess
    Dforce

Post  Dforce Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:11 am

Godric wrote:you are a nasty piece of work Dforce ... you have a nerve to come on here with your previous Anti Russian B/S on MP.Net and that anti Russian board that replaced it ... it is well named because it is a mess

Well, I only registred tp be able to answer to Ivan Colorados comment about me, I found that funny.

If I REALLY wanted to troll this forum I would have choosen another name and kept things insanley pro-Russian, but instead I decided to let myself be known. I have been reading here for a long time; I find it interesting to see that there is much more open talk about the "North Wind" here then it ever was on MP or TheMess, and that is educating!
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Dforce wrote:
    Godric wrote:you are a nasty piece of work Dforce ... you have a nerve to come on here with your previous Anti Russian B/S on MP.Net and that anti Russian board that replaced it ... it is well named because it is a mess

Well, I only registred tp be able to answer to Ivan Colorados comment about me, I found that funny.

If I REALLY wanted to troll this forum I would have choosen another name and kept things insanley pro-Russian, but instead I decided to let myself be known. I have been reading here for a long time; I find it interesting to see that there is much more open talk about the "North Wind" here then it ever was on MP or TheMess, and that is educating!

There's nothing educating about North Wind in here. Some are in denial. Some like me accept the limited contingent approach. Some ask for a decisive action. Yet almost a year after Illovaisk, we still know jacksquat about the op. We only have specks of information and partial sights of the actual troops. Ukrainians talk about a massacre, but personally I think their own idiocy made it that way. NW was supposed to teach them a lesson, it actually taught them nothing. All the contrary. And Debaltsevo was even worse for them.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:37 pm

To everyone... it has been made clear that Dforce is very unpopular to some existing members... many of whom I know and respect.

Let me make it very clear to all... I wont ban or reputation or opinion... if Dforce hates Russians and everything Russian that is fine... makes me wonder why he would come to this forum except to cause trouble, but fine.

To Dforce I will be watching... any abuse or disrespecting others...

He also gloated quite a few times when death came visiting ethnically Russian civilians by shelling, let alone seperatist fighting men, over on that forum.

Do this here and you are gone... there is no leeway in some areas... offensive is offensive.

So hope we are clear... Smile
    Dforce

Post  Dforce Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:55 pm

GarryB wrote:To everyone... it has been made clear that Dforce is very unpopular to some existing members... many of whom I know and respect.

Let me make it very clear to all... I wont ban or reputation or opinion... if Dforce hates Russians and everything Russian that is fine... makes me wonder why he would come to this forum except to cause trouble, but fine.

To Dforce I will be watching... any abuse or disrespecting others...

He also gloated quite a few times when death came visiting ethnically Russian civilians by shelling, let alone seperatist fighting men, over on that forum.

Do this here and you are gone... there is no leeway in some areas... offensive is offensive.

So hope we are clear... Smile

I can live with this, and I have no intentions to start a riot. Some of that is also not quite true.

However, and this is the important part, as long as I stay civil I do hope that I do not get any more talk of my death here "I hate you and wish you a painful death"; that is quite unfair as long as I do not deserve it by breaking your rules and/or disrespecting Russian servicemen. Be they roaming free or in captivity.

And, as I said, if I wanted to start a troll-fest I would not have used this name; it is not like I thought I would get the benefit of a doubt with this alias...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:20 pm

You idiots keep this lynchmob BS going and we'll never have anyone coming onto these forums that has an opinion different from everyone else's here.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:08 pm

flamming_python wrote:You idiots keep this lynchmob BS going and we'll never have anyone coming onto these forums that has an opinion different from everyone else's here.

That is usually the mp.nutters themselfs not the RMF members...and to be honest after mp.nuts has shut down the pulk of members that came here i don't see many as contribution to this forum, mainly double account abusers and drama queers in Ukraine threat or others that use Ukro TV as a source with constant unreliable and decesive comments that have nothing tactical or strategically an importance of the Ukraine or geopolitics of the west. The only contribution i see is Kotemore, despite having different views to him, he actually contributes and points out his own opinion and knowledge in military and not roots his ass down in Ukraine threat and floods it like majority does.

Just my 2 cents.
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:35 pm

flamming_python wrote:You idiots keep this lynchmob BS going and we'll never have anyone coming onto these forums that has an opinion different from everyone else's here.

Who are you calling "idiots" and why? I took the chance of telling this character and similar ones what I truly think of them without being censored and getting threats like I have gotten in other venues in the past. Time for them to taste their own medicine.

Like we needed that kind of opinions. It's either with us or against us. You are with the criminals of the Ukranian regime or against them. It's a moral choice, good or evil.

Only forums where the majority is sympathetic to Russia are worthwile. This is not to say that the Novorussians or Russia are pure as snow, but what the Ukranian dictatorship, with the continued support of the US, the UK, and Germany, is doing is absolutely unacceptable for any decent person.

There are forums full of pro-Ukraine wankers, and NATO trolls, that aside from the lies, propaganda and Russophobia of Western mainstream media. The internet is the only refuge for truth.

Let's be frank. Anybody so deluded as to truly believe what the Western media reports is either a moron or brainwashed. People with lack intelligence or ability to think by themselves are not a valuable addition to the forum. If I want to hear that shit I just have to turn on the TV.

Likewise, people that are paid or ordered to tell lies have nothing to contribute.

And the internet is sadly an outlet for psychopaths and other sick and twisted individuals that get a kick from abusing others, or monsters full of hate that actually wish to kill other people in the name of their cause. The freaks at MPnet include a lot of those.

You know, by past experience in my country, I know that there are some people that are murderers in being. If they cheer at the deaths of innocent people that for some reason they hate, they are as murderous as the ones that commit the deed. Those that cheer terrorists and those that celebrate burning alive political opponents have crossed the line. When faced with such people, you better start looking around for a rock to crush their skull before they do the same to you. It is like that, it's you or them. I can tell you that the road that leads to somebody placing a car bomb in a supermarket, or to fire shells at a school starts many years ago when somebody crosses the mental threshold of thinking people they don't like deserve to die. Assassins don't appear without support and encouragement of those too cowardly to kill themselves, but that they create a climate that fosters the justification for murdering.

It's the people like the freaks at MPnet that make possible in the right, or rather, wrong, circumstances, tyrannies, terrorists and civil wars.

Individuals like Dforce and all the others freaks are those that pass information to terrorists so they can murder their victims, betray their Jewish neighbors to the Gestapo, and form the shooting squads in civil wars. Even if they don't pull the trigger themselves, they are accomplices to murder.

I take those people very seriously. They should be dealth with as harshly as with the actual perpetrators. It is one thing to have different opinions, but there is a line it should not be crossed, advocating the killing of others. If they don't value the lives of others, they don't deserve to have their lives valued either. At the very least they should be excluded from society, or these forums.

So stop the bullshit about "lynching". Anybody evil enough to cross that line, and stupid enough to come to a place to taunt others deserves a hostile reception. He should be not allowed here, but that's for the forum admins to decide
    Prince Darling

Post  Prince Darling Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:02 pm

lol Dforce is like a jihadi coming back to Europe, he aint cutting heads of dirty brain washed payed putin bots, he is just a civilian now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

what a fucking asshole, oh sweet jesus

P.S. you dont need to threaten him with death, you are being just the same internet gobbles asshole as he was on mp.net, and that other circle jerk forum
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Ispan wrote:

Who are you calling "idiots" and why? I took the chance of telling this character and similar ones what I truly think of them without being censored and getting threats like I have gotten in other venues in the past. Time for them to taste their own medicine.

Like we needed that kind of opinions. It's either with us or against us. You are with the criminals of the Ukranian regime or against them. It's a moral choice, good or evil.

Only forums where the majority is sympathetic to Russia are worthwile. This is not to say that the Novorussians or Russia are pure as snow, but what the Ukranian dictatorship, with the continued support of the US, the UK, and Germany, is doing is absolutely unacceptable for any decent person.

There are forums full of pro-Ukraine wankers, and NATO trolls, that aside from the lies, propaganda and Russophobia of Western mainstream media. The internet is the only refuge for truth.

Let's be frank. Anybody so deluded as to truly believe what the Western media reports is either a moron or brainwashed. People with lack intelligence or ability to think by themselves are not a valuable addition to the forum. If I want to hear that shit I just have to turn on the TV.

Likewise, people that are paid or ordered to tell lies have nothing to contribute.

And the internet is sadly an outlet for psychopaths and other sick and twisted individuals that get a kick from abusing others, or monsters full of hate that actually wish to kill other people in the name of their cause.  The freaks at MPnet include a lot of those.

You know, by past experience in my country, I know that there are some people that are murderers in being. If they cheer at the deaths of innocent people that for some reason they hate, they are as murderous as the ones that commit the deed. Those that cheer terrorists and those that celebrate burning alive political opponents have crossed the line. When faced with such people, you better start looking around for a rock to crush their skull before they do the same to you. It is like that, it's you or them. I can tell you that the road that leads to somebody placing a car bomb in a supermarket, or to fire shells at a school starts many years ago when somebody crosses the mental threshold of thinking people they don't like deserve to die. Assassins don't appear without support and encouragement of those too cowardly to kill themselves, but that they create a climate that fosters the justification for murdering.

It's the people like the freaks at MPnet that make possible in the right, or rather, wrong, circumstances, tyrannies, terrorists and civil wars.

Individuals like Dforce and all the others freaks are those that pass information to terrorists so they can murder their victims, betray their Jewish neighbors to the Gestapo, and form the shooting squads in civil wars. Even if they don't pull the trigger themselves, they are accomplices to murder.

I take those people very seriously. They should be dealth with as harshly as with the actual perpetrators. It is one thing to have different opinions, but there is a line it should not be crossed, advocating the killing of others. If they don't value the lives of others, they don't deserve to have their lives valued either. At the very least they should be excluded from society, or these forums.

So stop the bullshit about "lynching". Anybody evil enough to cross that line, and stupid enough to come to a place to taunt others deserves a hostile reception. He should be not allowed here, but that's for the forum admins to decide

While I accept it's up to the mods to ban persons from breaking rules, I think your post is a good post. I would wish there would be forums where persons can talk without trolling and have different view points, mp net? NO. the Mess, imho? No. Here, seems to be.
    You are saying what u think, not having the ability to ban and banning.
    People saying what they think is one thing. imho, someone saying crap like Hitler did, for example, should not be given a free rein to dispense garbage without being called on it.
    Dforce

Post  Dforce Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Ispan wrote:

It is one thing to have different opinions, but there is a line it should not be crossed, advocating the killing of others. If they don't value the lives of others, they don't deserve to have their lives valued either.

The only one talking about killing and death here is you, and in particular MY death. That is fair and square, you have your right to your opinion as does everyone else, but do not pretend that I am the one talking about such tings, please.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Dforce wrote:
    Ispan wrote:

It is one thing to have different opinions, but there is a line it should not be crossed, advocating the killing of others. If they don't value the lives of others, they don't deserve to have their lives valued either.

The only one talking about killing and death here is you, and in particular MY death. That is fair and square, you have your right to your opinion as does everyone else, but do not pretend that I am the one talking about such tings, please.
    Dforce, I do apologize for how some members are treating you. I did warn you though. Anyway, let's move on from discussing your controversial membership here and discuss something we both want to. I'll be happy to debate with you on the Ukraine thread if you want.
    Dforce

Post  Dforce Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Dforce, I do apologize for how some members are treating you. I did warn you though. Anyway, let's move on from discussing your controversial membership here and discuss something we both want to. I'll be happy to debate with you on the Ukraine thread if you want.

No worries, I take it on the chin and move on; it reflects more on those who are saying it then the one they are saying it about.

But thank you for the kind words and your welcome, and I am sure we will have some interesting change of opinions in the future. However, I am mostly here to read and get information from "the other side"; I see no use of starting flame-wars with calls about "Evil Ruskies!"

If I see something that I wonder about or think is wrong I might write, but we shal see.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:01 am

Dforce wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:

No worries, I take it on the chin and move on; it reflects more on those who are saying it then the one they are saying it about.

But thank you for the kind words and your welcome, and I am sure we will have some interesting change of opinions in the future. However, I am mostly here to read and get information from "the other side"; I see no use of starting flame-wars with calls about "Evil Ruskies!"

If I see something that I wonder about or think is wrong I might write, but we shal see.
    Very well, I will gladly debate or discuss anything with you shall the opportunity arise.

Too anybody who doesn't like Dforce being here should put him on the ignore (called foe list here). With all your personal attacks, you are doing more to derail the discussion.
    wilhelm

Post  wilhelm Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:38 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:

Too anybody who doesn't like Dforce being here should put him on the ignore (called foe list here). With all your personal attacks, you are doing more to derail the discussion.

The discussion here is Dforce. How can it be derailment?
    He has a long history of anti-Russian hate. You clearly have forgotten his little campaign, ongoing at present elsewhere.
    Some have personally attacked him, but I haven't. I've simply accurately described him, as his own opening line admits:

Dforce wrote:Some of you know me from MP.net or the mess that is TheMess, but I promise you that I have no intentions to troll or argue with you lot here; I just like to read here and I want to be able to continue to do so

His own admission of his previous and current behaviour can be read in his opening line, promising not to troll.
    What sort of normal-minded, fair poster has to make an opening statement like that?

As I stated earlier, it's a little strange, don't you think, that somebody who has openly invested so much in anti-Russian hate campaigns across two forums wants to join a Russian military forum. Rolling Eyes  

But by all means, help him by giving him stuff that he will selectively edit and twist to use elsewhere to further the hate toward Russia and Russians.

Anyway, those are my last observations on the matter...what will be, will be.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 am

However, and this is the important part, as long as I stay civil I do hope that I do not get any more talk of my death here "I hate you and wish you a painful death"; that is quite unfair as long as I do not deserve it by breaking your rules and/or disrespecting Russian servicemen. Be they roaming free or in captivity.

You clearly have upset quite a few existing members who are expressing their opinion of your history on other forums.

I don't ban people for their actions elsewhere.

And, as I said, if I wanted to start a troll-fest I would not have used this name; it is not like I thought I would get the benefit of a doubt with this alias...

Or maybe you just like attention.

You are here. Behave and there wont be any problems. Feel free to post your opinions.

I started posting stuff on the internet from about 1997 or so and some of the stuff I posted early on I now find embarrassing and naive.

Follow the rules and behave just like everyone else and there will be no problems, and I expect others to behave to the same rules too.

Any issues direct them to me or another mod please... if you are offended and reply in kind you might find a short term ban is the reward for both parties... NOTE this is as much advice to other members as it is for Dforce...

But by all means, help him by giving him stuff that he will selectively edit and twist to use elsewhere to further the hate toward Russia and Russians.

I would like to make clear to all that such actions would be considered by me an example of disrespecting both members and mods depending upon who is misquoted... evidence of which will get a member banned here.

Dforce, you don't have to hide any Russophobic thoughts here... I will not ban for opinion... perhaps discussing any Russophobic thoughts you might have could lead to you learning a bit more about the western propaganda you (and I) are immersed in 24/7.

You might learn a lot... or you might not. Up to you.

Hopefully you might change a few peoples minds and grow as a person, or at least get a better understanding of a different point of view.

You seem to be showing some maturity regarding your welcome... hopefully that continues.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Id be lying if I said that i am happy to see you here, your previous history has permanently blotted your copybook for me and I shall continue to not respond to any post you make on the ukraine/russia situation.

Nevertheless, every man has a right to his own opinion and the right to express it, follow the rules and you will be fine. This is a pro-russian website so naturally you will get very few people agreeing with you, but there is no biased moderation here like on mp.net so you will be allowed your say providing it doesnt contravene any rules.

I would also say to the other members here who dont know him yet, dont judge him from what mp.net refugees are saying, give him a chance and judge him yourself, its only fair. I also think that people wishing him a painful death is unnacceptable nomatter how strong their opinions. Its only a guy putting words on the internet for christs sake.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Matrix33 had a different opinion to most of us. But i bet he would be welcomed with open arms here.

Its not the difference of opinion that people are opposed to, its the individuals hatred of russians and constant trolling he was doing that people dont like.

But as i said above he should be given a chance regardless, whatever he said or did previously he should be judged from what he does here, not what he may have said somewhere else.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:

Matrix33 had a different opinion to most of us. But i bet he would be welcomed with open arms here.

Its not the difference of opinion that people are opposed to, its the individuals hatred of russians and constant trolling he was doing that people dont like.

But as i said above he should be given a chance regardless, whatever he said or did previously he should be judged from what he does here, not what he may have said somewhere else.
    I do have to agree with this. We all knew where Matrix stood; however, even in the face of all that was going on Matrix remained rational the whole time. As a result, everyone liked him and his opinion was valued. On the other hand, Dforce was an extremely one sided poster who barely ever contributed anything useful. That all said, that was in the past. We should take Dforce up on his word as he is already on a short leash here due to his earlier ad hominem attack and hope he has learned his lesson.

RZ described the reason why Dforce is getting the welcome he is perfectly. Still, how Dforce was welcomed may very well throw up flags for anyone who has a differing opinion and is thinking about an account here. But then again, people with varying opinions who do want to contribute are probably already hesitant to join because of the site's name.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Matrix and Dforce had only one difference, Dforce had the honesty to say what he meant. He was one of the few that said square: "I don't like Russia".
    Matrix33 would beat endlessly around the bush, it would be ridiculous. And basically no one liked Matrix for that, don't mistake tolerance with appreciation.

Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:13 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Matrix and Dforce had only one difference, Dforce had the honesty to say what he meant. He was one of the few that said square: "I don't like Russia".
    Matrix33 would beat endlessly around the bush, it would be ridiculous. And basically no one liked Matrix for that, don't mistake tolerance with appreciation.

Sorry i have to disagree, i had quite a few conversations with matrix and he was on of my favourite posters on that site. Very level headed and not biased on every point unlike a lot of people on both sides. He started out supporting ukraine but his support ceased over time and the true reality of the new ukrainian regime set in. Thats irrelevant anyway as i was just picking him as an example to make my point.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Matrix and Dforce had only one difference, Dforce had the honesty to say what he meant. He was one of the few that said square: "I don't like Russia".

Sorry i have to disagree, i had quite a few conversations with matrix and he was on of my favourite posters on that site. Very level headed and not biased on every point unlike a lot of people on both sides. He started out supporting ukraine but his support ceased over time and the true reality of the new ukrainian regime set in. Thats irrelevant anyway as i was just picking him as an example to make my point.

Matrix33 wasn't levelheaded at all, he would always offer whatabbouttism when caught off-hand, pants down. Don't mistake one's personality with coherence. Dforce might be a very nice person in private without the big anti-russian elephant in the room too. Matrix never ceased "supporting" Ukraine when it came to a choice between Russia vs Ukraine or through the several factions in Ukraine. He simply picked up the hypocritical option that all the Western guys take when it comes to very complex matters like well warfare.

In that he'd only ask accounts for violations of warfare laws etc, but the fact remains that the first enabler of those violations was the "ATO". I read what he writes as well and i don't see repentance, only cowardice. On that Dforce is coherent, no matter the suffering, he has picked a side. On that aspect I respect more, people like Dr. Preo and even Dforce, at least you don't need to double check for tongues.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

Matrix33 wasn't levelheaded at all, he would always offer whatabbouttism when caught off-hand, pants down. Don't mistake one's personality with coherence. Dforce might be a very nice person in private without the big anti-russian elephant in the room too. Matrix never ceased "supporting" Ukraine when it came to a choice between Russia vs Ukraine or through the several factions in Ukraine. He simply picked up the hypocritical option that all the Western guys take when it comes to very complex matters like well warfare.

In that he'd only ask accounts for violations of warfare laws etc, but the fact remains that the first enabler of those violations was the "ATO". I read what he writes as well and i don't see repentance, only cowardice. On that Dforce is coherent, no matter the suffering, he has picked a side. On that aspect I respect more, people like Dr. Preo and even Dforce, at least you don't need to double check for tongues.

You have a wierd way to give respect where the opposite should be the case.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:37 pm

This thing is 4 pages long already? Suspect

Guys don't you think that you are wasting too many calories here? pale No
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:59 pm

[quote="Werewolf"]
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

In that he'd only ask accounts for violations of warfare laws etc, but the fact remains that the first enabler of those violations was the "ATO". I read what he writes as well and i don't see repentance, only cowardice. On that Dforce is coherent, no matter the suffering, he has picked a side. On that aspect I respect more, people like Dr. Preo and even Dforce, at least you don't need to double check for tongues. [/quote

You have   a wierd way to give respect where the opposite should be the case.

This is a different kind of respect. It's a Us vs. Them kind of respect.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am