Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+15
Godric
Kyo
GarryB
BKP
Book.
Morpheus Eberhardt
whir
Viktor
archangelski
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Werewolf
George1
magnumcromagnon
GunshipDemocracy
19 posters

Привет Всем / Hi All

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Привет Всем / Hi All - Page 2 Empty Re: Привет Всем / Hi All

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue May 19, 2015 10:20 am

GarryB wrote:
    Thanks I always appreciated your posts and way you defended your point. I presume between chasing bands of Uruk-hai runaways from movie location

Funny you mention that... when I was at university at the turn of the century when they were making the first few movies there was an advert on campus for extras to go up central Otago to be in the film... I really regret not going... they wanted pretty blonde people of which I am neither, but they wanted tall people, which I sort of am...

Would have been a real adventure... of course the life of an extra seems to be fairly tedious and boring, but I might have met some of the makers of the weapons and armour too... Twisted Evil

True, better talk to armorers than meet with hungry Orcs using fruits of their work.

BTW blonde, tall? so you would be more elfish and your king would be a father of  Steven Tayler´s daughter Razz
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue May 19, 2015 11:16 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    Thanks I always appreciated your posts and way you defended your point. I presume between chasing bands of Uruk-hai runaways from movie location

Funny you mention that... when I was at university at the turn of the century when they were making the first few movies there was an advert on campus for extras to go up central Otago to be in the film... I really regret not going... they wanted pretty blonde people of which I am neither, but they wanted tall people, which I sort of am...

Would have been a real adventure... of course the life of an extra seems to be fairly tedious and boring, but I might have met some of the makers of the weapons and armour too... Twisted Evil

True, better talk to armorers than meet with hungry Orcs using fruits of their work.

BTW blonde, tall? so you would be more elfish and your king would be a father of  Steven Tayler´s daughter Razz

Can you post the girl of your avatar?
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed May 20, 2015 3:06 pm

[quote="Werewolf"][quote="GunshipDemocracy"][quote="GarryB"]
    Thanks I always appreciated

Can you post the girl of your avatar?

Girl from avatar? Marusia Smile in reality her name was Pola Raksa and she rocked 60, she was a Polish actress but acting as a Russian soldier girl in 60s tv series ¨4 pancerni i pies¨ (4 tankists and a dog). She was one of most beautiful actresses of 50ths 60 Smile

This was from times when Polish and Russian soldiers together were kicking euro-integrators dirty asses, till Berlin :-)

How to find her ( I cannot give links first 7 days) go google.pl Marusia i Janek Smile or Marusia 4 pancerni or Marusia Pola Raksa pics et voila
    Radium
    Radium

Post  Radium Wed May 20, 2015 9:24 pm

I remember you simply for your hillarious user name which sums up the true nature of the item called Democracy so elegantly.

Welcome back!
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu May 21, 2015 5:42 am

BTW blonde, tall? so you would be more elfish and your king would be a father of  Steven Tayler´s daughter

Hehehe... yeah... height from an elf and looks of a hobbit... and not a pretty one.

At the time I had only read the books so I had no idea what role Miss Tyler would play... of course she likely would not have given me a second look... except if I had been in her way of course.

Anyway, welcome to the forum... Smile
    Bolt
    Bolt

Post  Bolt Thu May 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Witaj! Smile

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:You, are a Pole??

I remember cringing from your posts on mp.net due to their absurdly high levels of Russia-Stronkness, which were too much even for me.

Anyway, welcome

You know Tsiolkovsky, Sikorsky  (Felix D. I will not mention Surprised)
    Hahahahha Laughing

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu May 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Bolt wrote:Witaj! Smile

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:You, are a Pole??

I remember cringing from your posts on mp.net due to their absurdly high levels of Russia-Stronkness, which were too much even for me.

Anyway, welcome

You know Tsiolkovsky, Sikorsky  (Felix D. I will not mention Surprised)
    Hahahahha  Laughing  

Witaj Marusiu byłoby ładniej Razz
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri May 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Gentlemen... this is an English speaking forum... if you must post in a non-english language please include a translation for us uneducated fools.  Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:14 am