Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+15
KoTeMoRe
PapaDragon
George1
kvs
Airbornewolf
Morpheus Eberhardt
flamming_python
max steel
Werewolf
Cowboy's daughter
jhelb
whir
Osobist
macedonian
Godric
19 posters

Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

George1
    George1

Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland) - Page 2 Empty Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

Post  George1 Fri May 01, 2015 9:18 am

welcome
    Godric
    Godric

Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland) - Page 2 Empty Re: Newbie from the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland)

Post  Godric Fri May 01, 2015 10:49 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote: Always nice to see a familiar face. Welcome home Godric!

Cheers Ivan it is great to be here among comrades

Cowboy's daughter wrote:

I remember that name now! I didn't know you got banned! cry I was rooting for y'all for Independence!

they banned me for a post I made a month earlier after I responded Flaming_Python's direct question to me in a event the UK didn't respect our result if we voted YES .... their was a lot not mentioned in the press in the run up to the vote in regards to the no campaign run by the Labour party they told pensioners on the doorsteps and via phone that if they voted yes they would lose their pensions and they also told EU citizens that they would be repatriated back to the European mainland on a Yes vote win ... on top of the entire weight of the media controlled by London but we still managed 45% even against such odds support now for Independence is now at 54% and rising it is only a matter of a couple of years

Airbornewolf , Kvs, George1 Cheers for the welcome guys I hope to be asset to the community russia
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 01, 2015 1:49 pm

And another veteran of MP.net joins us, good to see you buddy and welcome!!!

welcome

I too hoped Scotland would go it's way, but there is always tomorrow!

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Fri May 01, 2015 3:12 pm

PapaDragon wrote:And another veteran of MP.net joins us, good to see you buddy and welcome!!!

welcome

I too hoped Scotland would go it's way, but there is always tomorrow!

Cheers PapaDragon I'm glad to be amongst friends russia
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri May 01, 2015 4:21 pm

welcome T-95 avatar-man.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Fri May 01, 2015 4:52 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:welcome  T-95 avatar-man.

thanks for the welcome KoTeMoRe Cool
    Inetwarrior
    Inetwarrior

Post  Inetwarrior Fri May 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Godric wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote: Always nice to see a familiar face. Welcome home Godric!

Cheers Ivan it is great to be here among comrades

Cowboy's daughter wrote:

I remember that name now! I didn't know you got banned! cry  I was rooting for y'all for Independence!

they banned me for a post I made a month earlier after I responded Flaming_Python's direct question to me in a event the UK didn't respect our result if we voted YES .... their was a lot not mentioned in the press in the run up to the vote in regards to the no  campaign run by the Labour party they told pensioners on the doorsteps and via phone that if they voted yes they would lose their pensions and they also told EU citizens that they would be repatriated back to the European mainland on a Yes vote win ... on top of the entire weight of the media controlled by London but we still managed 45% even against such odds support now for Independence is now at 54% and rising it is only a matter of a couple of years

Airbornewolf , Kvs, George1 Cheers for the welcome guys I hope to be asset to the community russia

Good luck good people..
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Fri May 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Cheers InetWarrior Cool
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 02, 2015 12:06 pm

welcome Smile

When you get your independence I am sure our Scottish members will have drawn up a shopping list for the Russians. Perhaps a, you pay for the upgrade and get the item itself free sort of deal...
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat May 02, 2015 4:48 pm

GarryB wrote:welcome Smile

When you get your independence I am sure our Scottish members will have drawn up a shopping list for the Russians. Perhaps a, you pay for the upgrade and get the item itself free sort of deal...

we will have loads of gifts for our Russian friends of UK armor (Chobham/Dorchester) as we would inherit a load of that stuff getting rid of the UK's nukes will almost certainly mean no Nato membership something most nationalists don't want anyway ... might throw in a Euro fighter as well for good measure lol!
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 am

America doesn't understand the difference between a friend and a lackey...

A friend does it without being asked... because they want to... not because they get asked or are forced to... Smile
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun May 03, 2015 1:29 am

welcome
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun May 03, 2015 9:01 am

GarryB wrote:America doesn't understand the difference between a friend and a lackey...

A friend does it without being asked... because they want to... not because they get asked or are forced to...  Smile

they tried that a few years back when we released Abdelbaset al-Megrahi (the Lockerbie bomber jailed after the CIA paid informant gave false testimony to a Scottish court in the Netherlands) on compassionate grounds ..... O'Bampot and the Americans were not pleased they were told to mind their own business as was the UK government ...
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun May 03, 2015 9:02 am

cheers George1 yes sir
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 03, 2015 12:05 pm

I think 100% that the bombing of the airliner that crashed at Lockerbie would never have happened if the US Navy had not shot down that Iranian Airbus in the 1980s...

sad situation all round.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun May 03, 2015 3:47 pm

GarryB wrote:I think 100% that the bombing of the airliner that crashed at Lockerbie would never have happened if the US Navy had not shot down that Iranian Airbus in the 1980s...

sad situation all round.

yup it was a revenge attack by Iran (that had nothing to do with Libya just a easy target for America to blame and bomb) after the USS Vincennes shot down Iranair 655 over Iranian airspace, killing 290 passengers, including 66 children and 16 crew. the Pan Am flight 103 was delayed it was meant to explode over the Atlantic
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun May 03, 2015 3:53 pm

None of which justifies terrorism.

The American shooting down of the Iranian airline was a mistake
    The Lockerbie bombing was an intentional mass-murder

It's like the difference between a soldier in war who accidently lobs a grenade into the wrong house and kills an innocent family, and a psychopath who intentionally targets innocents.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun May 03, 2015 4:00 pm

flamming_python wrote:None of which justifies terrorism.

It's like the difference between a soldier in war who accidently lobs a grenade into the wrong house and kills an innocent family, and a psychopath who intentionally targets innocents.

Shooting down civilian airliners with working transponders is a terrorist act, no mistake.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

I don't agree with terrorism full stop, I have a problem with CIA duping our judicial system with using one of their paid informants to help convict a guy that wasn't involved in the crime then complain when we release him

the downing of iranair 655 was not a mistake it was gross incompetence by the captain and crew of the ship and to this day America has never apologised for downing the plane
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Godric wrote:

I don't agree with terrorism full stop, I have a problem with CIA duping our judicial system with using one of their paid informants to help convict a guy that wasn't involved in the crime then complain when we release him

the downing of iranair 655 was not a mistake it was gross incompetence by the captain and crew of the ship and to this day America has never apologised for downing the plane

It even gave them medals for their duty shortly after this event.

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/shootingdown_iranair_flight655.php

Supposedly 655 was shot down because some Iranian boats had threatened the US naval ships in the Gulf.
    It should be noted that this sort of generous butt covering is never applied in other instances. Supposing
    the Donbas rebels really did shoot down MH17 (they didn't and the 30 mm bullet holes prove it), they could
    use the US reasoning since the Kiev regime was attacking them and sending military planes for cargo transport
    and recon.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon May 04, 2015 12:16 pm

That US ship was in Iranian waters when it shot down that airliner... if an Iranian speed boat with a stinger missile on board entered US waters and shot down a civilian airliner they perhaps thought was a military plane and a threat...

The US ship was shooting what it called boghammers... to the rest of the world they were small patrol craft of the Iranian Navy... that the US ship was taking pot shots at... in Iranian waters...

The thing that justified the US ship entering Iranian waters and shooting at Iranian vessels was that the US ship sent its helicopter ahead and it claims it was fired upon... later evidence suggest warning shots were fired to get the helo to leave the Iranian waters it was flying over... the result was the US ship entered Iranian waters and started firing ... ineffectively... at the small fast Iranian vessels with a 127mm main gun.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Mon May 04, 2015 2:39 pm

GarryB wrote:That US ship was in Iranian waters when it shot down that airliner... if an Iranian speed boat with a stinger missile on board entered US waters and shot down a civilian airliner they perhaps thought was a military plane and a threat...

The US ship was shooting what it called boghammers... to the rest of the world they were small patrol craft of the Iranian Navy... that the US ship was taking pot shots at... in Iranian waters...

The thing that justified the US ship entering Iranian waters and shooting at Iranian vessels was that the US ship sent its helicopter ahead and it claims it was fired upon... later evidence suggest warning shots were fired to get the helo to leave the Iranian waters it was flying over... the result was the US ship entered Iranian waters and started firing ... ineffectively... at the small fast Iranian vessels with a 127mm main gun.

yes I knew this GarryB I class it as gross incompetence/arrogance that is inherent within the US armed forces they think they can do as they please because the Soviet Union disintegrated even now this attitude still prevails, this the real reason America is gunning for Russia and trying to isolate Russia within the international community ... it will not work because even in the EU people see who the real aggressors are

kvs wrote:It even gave them medals for their duty shortly after this event.

Supposedly 655 was shot down because some Iranian boats had threatened the US naval ships in the Gulf.  
    It should be noted that this sort of generous butt covering is never applied in other instances.   Supposing
    the Donbas rebels really did shoot down MH17 (they didn't and the 30 mm bullet holes prove it), they could
    use the US reasoning since the Kiev regime was attacking them and sending military planes for cargo transport
    and recon.  

yes I knew that as well hence the arrogance comments in regards to America the same was the case a few years earlier in India Bhopal .... with the union carbide disaster no one from union carbide was prosecuted and no compensation and no apology given compare  it with the BP oil spill in America BP had to pay 10s of billions in dollars in compensation
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon May 04, 2015 7:24 pm

welcome
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Wed May 06, 2015 7:03 am

welcome
    I too wish you luck for your country's next independence referendum.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Wed May 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Cheers magnumcromagnon & BKP russia

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:34 am