Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

4 posters

Αnimated series where the main character uses a LOT of russian gear and gadgets

Manov
    Manov

Αnimated series where the main character uses a LOT of russian gear and gadgets Empty Αnimated series where the main character uses a LOT of russian gear and gadgets

Post  Manov Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:09 am

Hello people, glad to write you. Well, i am doing an cyberpunk animated series set in a close future here in Chile.

this is the storyline:  Ramiro, an old and disappointed communist war veteran, now works for the mafia, but that will change when after receiving a strange package from an old friend. Now, he must protect some young hackers, who sabotage an authoritarian government that will not doubt using all its means to crush them. Ramiro must fight again and in the process recover an ideology that he thought lost.

and a more long synopsis: Ramiro, currently works for a powerful mob, as a hitman and saboteur. After execute some “jobs”, he receives the order to kill a young hacker. When he is going to do it, sees the young woman with a little child and the memory of his dark past does not let him fulfill his task. Ramiro was a tough combatant , that begins as naive and idealistic young man, that during the circumstances in the 73 he began his journey to become an internationalist, with indoctrination in Cuba and then to the USSR, where he suffers from a brutal training to become a “Spetsnaz”. After this he goes to a round of savage conflicts in Angola and El Salvador , in this final place he deserts and makes a family that he tragically lost, initiating his decay.
    The fall of the wall makes him to go back to Chile, economically broke, he is contacted with far left movements to make various hits. After hardly killing a colonel, he has an incident with the chilean special forces, falling in jail from which he is liberated by an obscure mafia, becoming a hitman.
    One day Ramiro receives a strange package from an old friend, a soviet ex colonel that now works for the russian government. He asks Ramiro that he must protect the hacker, that she is part of a movement that opposes the government of Chile and to big economic interests that have transformed the country in an authoritarian state.
    Now in 2020 , in a time of economic , political and sociocultural crisis, Ramiro works for the Russian Federation and their secret program to destabilize Chile, using the group of hackers.
    Ramiro joins the hackers and beyond the early mistrust, they start to bond each other. Ramiro acknowledges the real rival of his new allies. It is an Israeli software company, when an acquaintance of them is developing a hugely powerful software that will permit to summarize an enormous amount of data of all the inhabitants of the country and with it control in a better way the media, vigilance, economy and finally manipulate reality, using Chile as the launch platform.
    Ramiro and the hackers make quite a few sabotage operations, messing with huge problems with the state, the mob, and finally with the US, forcing the group to flee in an abandoned cabin in the southern Chile rainforest, where the group will launch their final offensive against the malicious software called “Fortress”,using a powerful virus developed by hackers around the world and with the cover help of Russia , that has her own dark interests.

paratrooper

Well is more complexes and has a lot of characters and sequences. It a animated series focused in adult audiences. Because we are south american, we dont have the restriction of US fiction, so we can do whatever we want. The animated style is like a fusion of Moebius and Peter Chung character design, but with a more darker approach. Music fusion electronic, acoustic guitar, classical and ethnic.

People have liked the story and we are at full capacity pre producing it and making a trailer. When its ready i will show it to you.

But the thing with i need your help is about gadgets. In the story the character uses special rifles (bull pup, wall and armor piercing, snipers, anti mater, etc), powerful hand guns, grenades, flashbangs, mortars, even MANPADS.  I need some advices with that and how to better use explosives (the character is an expert, but i barely know about explosives and ballistics).   AND, uses advanced computers, microprocessor, modems and other advanced military IT hardware and gizmos. They use them to help the hackers do their  job against malicious computer programs and military installations.

So, guys i need your help badly and i will really appreciate all the information you can give me. anything you may occur, ideas, advices, etc.

I will appreciate it very much.

Thank you for the platform. Very Happy Very Happy

PS: if you are interested, i can tell more about the story, more details and were the world of the characters is all about
    GarryB
    GarryB

Αnimated series where the main character uses a LOT of russian gear and gadgets Empty Re: Αnimated series where the main character uses a LOT of russian gear and gadgets

Post  GarryB Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 am

I would be happy to help.... I know a little about explosives and small arms... the former all theory and the latter by limited personal experience.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Αnimated series where the main character uses a LOT of russian gear and gadgets Empty Re: Αnimated series where the main character uses a LOT of russian gear and gadgets

Post  Werewolf Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:08 am

Reminds me of Tom Clancy kind off.
    Manov
    Manov

Post  Manov Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 am

Hey Guys!, good to talk to you. I need some info about russian modern land mines, grenades, special bullets (if any) and if you know about new russian guns (i remember saw a magnum like new pistol and a really futuristic model of an assault rifle)

If the link is in english (or spanish) i will hugely aprecciate it.

Cheers! paratrooper
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:19 am

This page has info on a range of special Russian and Soviet Ammo, including suppressed rounds and rounds designed to work under water.

http://world.guns.ru/ammunition/russian-special-cartridges-e.html

this weapon, called the ADS, is designed to use both standard ammo out to about 500m and special underwater ammo to 20-30m and is being adopted by the Russian Naval Infantry and VDV.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/rus/ads-dvuhsredny-e.html

For cool looking weapons you can't beat the 1960 period weapons like this:

http://world.guns.ru/assault/rus/korobov-tkb-022-e.html

It had a bakelite stock because plastic had not been invented at that time....

Regarding powerful pistols, I would go for either this:

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/double-action-revolvers/rus/izhmeh-mp-412-e.html

or preferably this:

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg/rus/serdyukov-sps-cp1-gyurza-e.html

The revolver fires the 357 magnum, which is a combat effective round, but the 9 x 21mm round the Gyurza fires is in the same energy range but the semi auto carries 18 rounds ready to fire and as the SR-1 there is the SR family, with the 9x21mm SR-1 pistol (Gyurza), the SR-2 SMG in 9 x 21mm, and the SR-3 light assault rifle in 9 x 39mm calibre.

For info about under barrel launched grenades look here:

http://world.guns.ru/grenade/rus/gp-25-and-gp-30-e.html
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:38 pm

My favorite pistol /automatic pistol is this "little" beauty.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg/rus/ots-33-pernach-e.html

9x18/19/21mm ammunition with magazines for 18-27 rounds. The gun itself in size is similiar to the bulky Mk. 23 which i kind of like.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:00 pm

mine is rsh-12, great for stopping just about anything humanoid, and speaking of which also looks to be closest thing to humanoid typhoon's weapon.
    Manov
    Manov

Post  Manov Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Thank you all for your input.

love love

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am