Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+3
Admin
GarryB
Vertical Barrel Roll
7 posters

Crazy is as crazy does

Vertical Barrel Roll
    Vertical Barrel Roll

Crazy is as crazy does Empty Crazy is as crazy does

Post  Vertical Barrel Roll Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 am

My name is Beth Page. War and fighting is not my thing. And yet ... I can battle most opponents with wordy skill. I was introduced to this site via a wonderful gentleman who could see beyond my kookiness, which is a rare gift in any human. I introduce myself today because I'm saddened by the fact that others in their quick, uneducated assumptions about me, led him to be concerned with speaking to me. So, to defend my honor, and his wonderful gift of seeing beyond the quote 'normal' aspects of a person, I open myself up to your warrior world.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Crazy is as crazy does Empty Re: Crazy is as crazy does

Post  GarryB Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

welcome
    Vertical Barrel Roll
    Vertical Barrel Roll

Crazy is as crazy does Empty Thank you Gary B

Post  Vertical Barrel Roll Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:41 am

Thank you for your welcome Gary B. I see the thread has been removed, so I reckon' that is that.
    On another note, I'd just like to once again say ... take care of yourself soldier boy! I enjoyed our conversations and shall miss you.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 am

weird scratch
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am

I'm a little confused myself.

Welcome nonetheless!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:02 am

Uh yeah so anyway, welcome
    Vertical Barrel Roll
    Vertical Barrel Roll

Crazy is as crazy does Empty Posted in the wrong place

Post  Vertical Barrel Roll Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:33 pm

I meant to post this here and not start another thread. Sorry ...

For all those who welcomed me I say thank you. For those wanting to welcome me ... there is no need. I came here to defend my honor, so to say, in regards to someone who is from this site and is limited in vision.
    Can I appear crazy to those who don't understand me? Abso-freakinglutely!
    Do I try to look crazy? Sometimes but it is also a part of who I am.
    Here's a question for you ... Do you look at soldiers returning from war as crazy? Or do you respect them for enduring difficult situations and coming out alive? Hmmmm...
    Well ... just to let you know, I have never been a soldier but I have indeed endured many difficult situations. Have they bent me in a PTSS type of way? You bet you sweet ta-cookus! I am still breathing? On a good day, yes I am.
    So to the one who is limited in vision and can only see me through their narrow vision tunnel, I suggest you turn that judgement of yours back on yourself for you are the only person you have a right to judge.
    And no ... that person requesting to leave is NOT my soldier boy. And out of respect for my soldier boy I shall never reveal his name. But I am grateful he could see beyond my crazy.
    Peace out.
    *edit*
    I think I got my point across to the one it was meant for, which was my goal. The goal was to broaden their horizon and perhaps make them think twice in their quick judgement of others. And because that mission was accomplished, there is no need for me to come back here and post.
    So I hope all you soldiers out there take care of yourselves.
    Peace out.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 am

Out of curiosity, in what context on this forum was your honor challenged?

I didn't register until relatively recently, so perhaps I missed something.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:57 pm

I called her crazy because she is stalking one of our esteemed members.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 am

Vertical Barrel Roll wrote:I meant to post this here and not start another thread. Sorry ...

For all those who welcomed me I say thank you. For those wanting to welcome me ... there is no need. I came here to defend my honor, so to say, in regards to someone who is from this site and is limited in vision.
    Can I appear crazy to those who don't understand me? Abso-freakinglutely!
    Do I try to look crazy? Sometimes but it is also a part of who I am.
    Here's a question for you ... Do you look at soldiers returning from war as crazy? Or do you respect them for enduring difficult situations and coming out alive? Hmmmm...
    Well ... just to let you know, I have never been a soldier but I have indeed endured many difficult situations. Have they bent me in a PTSS type of way? You bet you sweet ta-cookus! I am still breathing? On a good day, yes I am.
    So to the one who is limited in vision and can only see me through their narrow vision tunnel, I suggest you turn that judgement of yours back on yourself for you are the only person you have a right to judge.
    And no ... that person requesting to leave is NOT my soldier boy. And out of respect for my soldier boy I shall never reveal his name. But I am grateful he could see beyond my crazy.
    Peace out.
    *edit*
    I think I got my point across to the one it was meant for, which was my goal. The goal was to broaden their horizon and perhaps make them think twice in their quick judgement of others. And because that mission was accomplished, there is no need for me to come back here and post.
    So I hope all you soldiers out there take care of yourselves.
    Peace out.

Righto. Well anyway, like I said - enjoy your stay.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:23 am

Vladimir79 wrote:I called her crazy because she is stalking one of our esteemed members.

So......which one Very Happy ?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:38 pm

TR1 wrote:

So......which one Very Happy ?

Like you don't know... Razz
    Vertical Barrel Roll
    Vertical Barrel Roll

Post  Vertical Barrel Roll Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:I called her crazy because she is stalking one of our esteemed members.
    Stalking?!? NOT! *Again .... rush to judgement .... stalking requires much more work than what I've done. Think about it.*
    Did I experience rudeness on different levels? Yes! And you were the one I geared my statement to. I was upset and curious as to why he suddenly stopped talking with me and figured folks like you made him concerned about speaking with me.
    Either way it doesn't matter any more. Some guys have a hard time talking on friendly terms with one girl when they have found another girl that peaks their interest more.
    Say what you want ... think what you think ... because that's the great part of human variety in this world. I just thought, for any future people you may come across, you should expand your thought process when it comes to judging people because you don't know what it is they have gone through.
    This is ya'lls home ... and this is my last post here because this whole thing is a trivial spit in my world.
    Peace out.
    Mr.Kalishnikov47
    Mr.Kalishnikov47

Post  Mr.Kalishnikov47 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Neutral Well okay then. You know for future reference, I think Vlad's comments towards you had less to do with any sort of sexism or bias against you, and more to do with the fact that you came off as (to put it bluntly) being batsh*t crazy.

Sorry that you didn't enjoy your time here.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:34 am

Vertical Barrel Roll wrote:
    Stalking?!? NOT! *Again .... rush to judgement .... stalking requires much more work than what I've done. Think about it.*
    Did I experience rudeness on different levels? Yes! And you were the one I geared my statement to. I was upset and curious as to why he suddenly stopped talking with me and figured folks like you made him concerned about speaking with me.
    Either way it doesn't matter any more. Some guys have a hard time talking on friendly terms with one girl when they have found another girl that peaks their interest more.

Really? You come to a website you have no interest in expressing your love for a soldier boy and we aren't supposed to think that is a bit stalkish? I know you geared that to me as I am the one who said you are coo-coo for coco puffs. You are upset because you scared a guy off. Don't blame it on me that you are desperate. It isn't an attractive feature.
    Vertical Barrel Roll
    Vertical Barrel Roll

Crazy is as crazy does Empty Truth

Post  Vertical Barrel Roll Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:56 am

I amend my former statement to add:

Way back when … if a person thought earth was not the center of the solar system, they were thought of as crazy. Later … if a person thought the world was anything but flat … that person was thought to be crazy. Truth can be scary to all those who are unaware. Truth can be hard to admit if that means others think you are crazy. There are some truths that have to be “felt” to be understood, and my soldier boy, whether he admits it or not, became ‘experienced’ via my truth.

Do I want to share my truth with you all to help you understand? Not really. Why? Because that is a personal sacrifice on my behalf which means I have to incorporate a part of you into me and I don’t ‘feel’ like adding more ‘into’ me just to help you see. But … just because I don’t want to do it, doesn’t mean it is not real and truthful.

So if calling me “crazy” helps you get through your day …. Go ahead … call me crazy, but that doesn’t change one iota of truth I discussed with my soldier boy.

And a little more fyi … I never tried to be ‘attractive’ to him because cutting my toe nails had more appeal to me than starting up a boyfriend girlfriend relationship, as I informed my soldier boy. But I did think a friendship could develop.

Stalkish would imply that I would look up his name and address on the web, drive to his house and find out all I can about him with pictures and surveillance. I came here because of the loss I felt in our friendship. I was also going through some other events at the time which through me for a bit of a loop.

I’m not really blaming anyone for anything in all honesty. I warned him before I scared him and he knows this statement to be true. I’m just sad the laughter between us is gone.

Folks like you … mmmmm … Feel more comfortable thinking the world is flat than to know there are things out there that … Well … : ) … that’s up to you to discover. Ask soldier boy if you want more info that is if he is up to telling the truth. Hahaha

Peace out
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:14 am

Crazy is as crazy does. Truth be told you did blame me, or people like me, for scaring him away. You really have no one to blame but yourself. Stalking is following up his websites trying to talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to you. You think you have some deeper meaning of the universe? Rolling Eyes
    Vertical Barrel Roll
    Vertical Barrel Roll

Post  Vertical Barrel Roll Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:07 am

... and the world is flat ....
    Mr.Kalishnikov47
    Mr.Kalishnikov47

Post  Mr.Kalishnikov47 Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 am

Look Mrs. Barrel roll, if you're so smart, why are you wasting your time arguing with such unenlightened fools like us? Go do whatever it is folks like you do, you know, sit in a peaceful valley, maybe meditate a little, sit and think about how above everybody else you are. In all honesty I don't care. This is a forum for those interested in the Russian military or those who wish to learn more about it. You are neither. Plus, to be as straight as possible, you're really annoying. Just please, leave whatever pour soul you refer to as "soldier boy" alone and find some other site to annoy people on.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 am

Couldn't have said it better...
    Russian Patriot
    Russian Patriot

Post  Russian Patriot Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Just WOW and I missed this Very Happy
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 am

So who was she stalking then?

Russian Patriot - you? Care to fill us in on the details? =D
    Russian Patriot
    Russian Patriot

Post  Russian Patriot Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:27 pm

flamming_python wrote:So who was she stalking then?

Russian Patriot - you? Care to fill us in on the details? =D

gloriousfatherland I presume

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 pm