Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

3 posters

Hello everyone

Pervius

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Pervius Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello everyone.

I want to create a website and would like to know how I can create one without registering it's domain but still have it on the internet.

For example WhoIs when searched using this website says it's an invalid request, it won't show who owns the website or even acknowledge it exists.

So I went to GoDaddy.com to try and see who owns it, still comes back "invalid domain extension"

Plus you can't buy russiadefence.forumotion.com thru Godaddy...invalid domain. Odd..

How come a website you can't use WhoIs on, is the top website Google shows when using "russia military forum" as the search terms?

How can I create a website nobody can find out who owns??? How is this done?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello everyone 74673

Sorry, I can't help with your problem... but welcome to the forum anyway... Smile
    Pervius

Post  Pervius Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:56 am

Also if I use Ping or Tracert to try and get the real IP address of this website or see the network path to the server to find location it says "unable to resolve target system" or if "www" is used it quickly pops up and says "time out"?

How do I make such a website with this capability?
    nightcrawler
    nightcrawler

Post  nightcrawler Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Pervius wrote:Also if I use Ping or Tracert to try and get the real IP address of this website or see the network path to the server to find location it says "unable to resolve target system" or if "www" is used it quickly pops up and says "time out"?

How do I make such a website with this capability?
    Ask Vladimir or PM him he can help you alone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm