Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India!

Tshering22
    Tshering22

Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India! Empty Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India!

Post  Tshering22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Zdrasvuyet and Namaste to all the Russian and non-Russian members of this group!
    I am Tshering Denzongpa hailing from the tourism-famous "finger point" Himalayan province of Sikkim in India, and follower of Vajrayana sect of Buddhism--an off-shoot of mainstream Hinduism. Having family members in Indian Armed Forces (I myself considered at one time, but couldn't due to family reasons), military and defence strategies have always interested me. Having read a lot on European and American perspective of global military scenario, I joined this forum to learn what Russians think about various political and military situations around the world---especially the very-similar problems that Russia and India are facing in their mountainous Caucasus and Kashmir provinces respectively.
    Also in the offing are numerous energy trade relations that Russia is a leading producer of in terms of oil and gas.
    Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India! 94819
    Glory to Russia-India friendship!
    Admin
    Admin

Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India! Empty Re: Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India!

Post  Admin Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Welcome to RMF! welcome
    Russian Patriot
    Russian Patriot

Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India! Empty Re: Namaste and Zdrasvuyete from India!

Post  Russian Patriot Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:55 pm

welcome our Indian brothers!
    ekacipta021292
    ekacipta021292

Post  ekacipta021292 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 am

Hello, from Singapore:)
    welcome
    milky_candy_sugar
    milky_candy_sugar

Post  milky_candy_sugar Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 am

Welcome, from Vietnam!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm