Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+70
JPJ
Tolstoy
dionis
0nillie0
ludovicense
The-thing-next-door
littlerabbit
Serberus
Krepost
Rodion_Romanovic
crod
Ispan
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Scorpius
ahmedfire
OminousSpudd
Backman
thegopnik
ucmvulcan
bandit6
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
Podlodka77
Karl Haushofer
Airbornewolf
VARGR198
caveat emptor
Ned86
RTN
Firebird
lyle6
PhSt
mr_hd
d_taddei2
Sujoy
sepheronx
Stealthflanker
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
Dr.Snufflebug
Urluber
Broski
Arrow
Hole
owais.usmani
Belisarius
TMA1
Isos
PapaDragon
Singular_Transform
Regular
SeigSoloyvov
GarryB
kvs
LMFS
JohninMK
limb
ALAMO
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Mir
Big_Gazza
sundoesntrise
flamming_python
74 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  flamming_python Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:50 am

Belisarius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 Img_2133
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 Img_2134

Russia's new logo

A bit ahead of its time, one might say

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  flamming_python Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:55 am

ALAMO wrote:Just another stage of a show ...

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/21179

They can't do shit with a soviet grade strategic infrastructure, but it is not a reason for not staging a twitter winnings ...
    Pathetic.

They're on the cusp of being surrounded in Nikolayev and they're still worried about readying the Kherson offensive?

Definately an optimistic set of people. Like Defence Secretary Austin told them a few months back - the first step in winning is believing that you're gonna win. War is like a game of American Football; secretary Austin gets it. If you're down in the first half or take a downturn - there's no reason why you can't bounce back. It's all about the right mindset

d_taddei2, kvs, ALAMO, PapaDragon and Hole like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:02 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Ex senator says the truth

Should be played on every TV and radio station the world over.

flamming_python, Werewolf and d_taddei2 like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:42 am

Now we know.

The death toll on the the SARATOV landing ship that sank in Berdyansk port was 4 sailors.
    RIP

https://t.me/ASWman/1225

GarryB, franco and d_taddei2 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:17 am

crod wrote:.

Put me on your ignore list then….

thumbsup Done
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:26 am

caveat emptor wrote:Regarding our recent talk about Allied losses. DNR just provided am update on their losses through August 25. I expect that LNR losses are somewhat lower.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 Img_2047

So almost 15,000 causalities for Donetsk since January 1st. The last reference from Lugansk, and it has been awhile, showed they were around 60% of the Donetsk total at that time. Which makes sense since they only make up 40% of the joint militias.

d_taddei2 likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:31 am

Scorpius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 1661536397-ef4714a2ae6031ee1712646139640773
    Sorry if it's happened before. I don't have time to read the topic about the special operation.

According to this document, only the Armed Forces of Ukraine (not including other law enforcement agencies of Ukraine) counted 76,640 KIA

And those figures are as of the 1st of July which was 18 weeks into the SMO. It is now 26 weeks.

GarryB, PapaDragon, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:33 am

crod wrote:Different footage to the one posted which is why I queried it….

https://t.me/intelslava/35991

So why are you being so combative then???

Podlodka77 likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:44 am

What's with all this aggro against crod just over one misinterpreted post that I honestly don't get how all you people managed to misinterpret

GarryB, JohninMK and Belisarius like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:48 am

flamming_python wrote:What's with all this aggro against crod just over one misinterpreted post that I honestly don't get how all you people managed to misinterpret

That's the hivemind siege mentality speaking.

It's a never ending purity spiral - one bad word and you are OUT. Keeps the rest of the (shrinking) flock on their toes and intimidated.

Remember to Trust the Plan.

Patriots in Control.

Q - I mean Z.
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:39 am

franco wrote:
    crod wrote:Different footage to the one posted which is why I queried it….

https://t.me/intelslava/35991

So why are you being so combative then???

yeah so i am not really taking this to the school yard tbh, but there was actually a very simple question that was taken the wrong way. there was zero agro on my part, please re-read what i said.
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:42 am

and if it's not too much trouble, can some explain why there are two very different trains being used as evidence? were there two trains destroyed, i dont know? the one i queried is clearly very different to the one i posted. is there a simple explanation for this? peeps just need to calm down a wee bit. crikey.
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:53 am

flamming_python wrote:What's with all this aggro against crod just over one misinterpreted post that I honestly don't get how all you people managed to misinterpret

russia

much more of this and my fire mantelpiece come christmas time is going to be looking rather bleak. Smile

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Belisarius like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:16 am

Belisarius wrote:...
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 Img_2134

Airbornewolf will absolutely love this Cool

Emperor protects!!!

flamming_python wrote:

Russia's new logo

A bit ahead of its time, one might say

I thought you already have the Golden Throne in Moscow Kremlin?

Airbornewolf likes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:29 am

ALAMO wrote:Oh STFU you stupid, half of the European nations are coming out of Ukraine.
    Like the French, whose ancestors were Gauls, and the Gauls is a direct translation from Galichina.
    That is stated in half of the Ukro kids' school books.

It is only a matter of days where they will find a roots of Galichynians in the ancient Egypt or Babylon.

People in the know are privy to the fact that the Apollo astronauts discovered long-abandoned facilities and vehicles that were clearly artifacts of the original Ukrainian explorers who first explored Earths closest neighbour. If it was not for the Mongol-Moskals corrupting the great Ukrainian Motherland thru their agression and jealousy and undermining the greatness of the Ukrainian nation, then Kiev Rus would have colonised Mars and Ganymede by now...

clown

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, kvs, ALAMO, JohninMK, Hole and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:38 am

Good news.  The stinking banderite regime would rather its people freeze in the dark come the Winter rather than allow red, white and blue freedom-electrons into their pure-race Ubermensch wiring systems...   clown

The orcs were shelling the NPP in a (failed) bid to force Russia to allow external foreign (western-controlled) "international" agencies in to operate the power station so that Russia could not cut off power to Ukraines collapsing hovel-cities. Razz Well its clear that this idiotic gambit has failed clown

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Hole and like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:18 am

flamming_python wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Just another stage of a show ...

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/21179

They can't do shit with a soviet grade strategic infrastructure, but it is not a reason for not staging a twitter winnings ...
    Pathetic.

They're on the cusp of being surrounded in Nikolayev and they're still worried about readying the Kherson offensive?

Definately an optimistic set of people. Like Defence Secretary Austin told them a few months back - the first step in winning is believing that you're gonna win. War is like a game of American Football; secretary Austin gets it. If you're down in the first half or take a downturn - there's no reason why you can't bounce back. It's all about the right mindset

Until someone brings in a tos 1 and send u right to jesus lol6

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:25 am

Franco wrote " So almost 15,000 casualties for Donetsk since January 1st. The last reference from Lugansk, and it has been awhile, showed they were around 60% of the Donetsk total at that time. Which makes sense since they only make up 40% of the joint militias. " Yes this is a good way to look at the operation . Comparing the number KIA since operation , and before operation . Therefore number KIA before operation was about 5000 , and since operation 3000 . But I also read some place that the number KIA before operation in LDPR , to be 14000 and number displaced evacuees to be 1.5 million ? Was this numbers just for LDPR , or entire Ukraine ? Are they accurate ? The same metric or algorithm can apply to other regions . Military action or operations ( that result in death or refugees and are therefore existential , a matter of survival , or significant ) must be justified , in the face of actual and immediate benefit , they will bring , to save lives of people , who might be killing each other . Say in Micolayev or Kharkiv or Odessa , how many have been or are being killed , in inter- ethnic conflict now or recently ? How many of population , both Russian or Ukrainian have been displaced ? Which one is a priority for liberation ? Where is the actual problem ? Which area has greater military value ( in defeating the NAZIs ) ?

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:38 am

I'm not sure this is over Crimea or not , beautiful interception .

GarryB, d_taddei2, Backman, Broski, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:24 am

NLwartracker
    @NLwartracker
    · Aug 26
    @bradyafr & @neonhandrail beat me to it, working on a 🧵 about #Chornobaivka airport & the latest round of attacks there. here the hi-res imagery. As reported by civilians a messhall & command post was reportedly hit by HIMARS here last week. Damage seems extensive.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 FbGjT_YXoAA3no7?format=jpg&name=360x360

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 FbEW2IdXoAAuhUN?format=jpg&name=small

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 20 FbEW2XEWIAABzYo?format=jpg&name=small

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:29 am

August 27, 11:03 am
    updated August 27, 11:14 am

Military operation in Ukraine

Vucic (Вучић, Vučić ) believes that Europe will not survive the crisis in Ukraine if it lasts another year

According to the President of Serbia, "the market will be canceled"

BELGRADE, 27 August. /TASS/. Europe will not survive the crisis in Ukraine if Russia's special operation in that country continues for another year. This was announced on Saturday by Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic in a televised address to the nation.

"The market will be canceled, everything will disappear. If the Russians wage war like this slowly and slowly, and this goes on for a year or more, then next year there will be no one who will survive this in Europe, including us. This year is still like- Someday, next year, next winter - go to waste! Excuse me for telling you the truth that others won't tell you, but, Lord have mercy, the price of gas in August is $4,000!" Vucic said.

Earlier, he said that Europe will face cataclysm and blackouts due to the global energy crisis. He also said that for the next eight months, Serbia will be in an undeclared state of emergency, the situation in the country is the most difficult in 10 years. The President noted that due to the heat, the generation of electricity at the hydroelectric power station stopped, and the price of energy carriers is growing. According to him, it is increasingly difficult for Belgrade to cope with such a situation, given that cheap Russian gas covers only 62% of the country's needs.

Vučić predicted that the exchange price for gas in the coming winter could reach $6,000 per 1,000 cubic meters. m. Earlier, he informed that in the course of telephone conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, he agreed on the main issues of the gas contract. The contract will be signed for three years, the price will be calculated according to the oil formula, the cost of 1 thousand cubic meters. m of gas will be from $360 to $410. According to Vucic, the price for 2.2 billion cubic meters. m of gas is the best in Europe, the question remains of the price for additional volumes - 800 million cubic meters. m.

https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15577339

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, Hole and Broski like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:05 pm

A question about aviation:

Someone made the claim that the Russian aviation only flies close air support strikes on the front line, because of flak and missiles, the Su-25 only fire salvos of rockets in parabolic firing well out of range of defenses. This I know is not true because the Su-25s have made many attacks with bombs as well, as seen in the frontlines of Donetsk city sector

The claim is that Russian aviation is ineffective because Ukrainian air defense. And that's why the stalemate of the positional warfare because lack of effective air power.

I haven't been paying much attention, but the topic is a recurring one, after the first weeks I know Russian bombers don't fly into western Ukraine, no need to risk planes when most targets can be reached by the rockets and cruise missiles beyond that.

That being said, I am sure bombers are operating by dropping satellite guided bombs from 6.000 meters beyond MANPADS range.

The question is, can anyone confirm the claim that the Russian aviation does not strike beyond the frontline? I don't think it's the case. After six months of war, a lot of the SAMs and radars have been destroyed and there can be no question of a continuous belt of defenses. Some targets will be covered and the aviation will give them a wide berth, but I am sure there are enough gaps and lanes for the Russian aircraft to pass through and strike targets in the near rear of the frontlines.

I also think the perception of the Russian air force doing nothing but CAS might be a skewed one because many missions are being accomplished by other means.

I already mentioned long range artillery and rocket troops, we know for certain helicopters perform interdiction and strikes on targets of opportunity at night to avoid MANPADS besides CAS strikes.

About interdiction, Sukhoi-25 shturmoviks are not roaming above the battlefield strafing roads and targets of opportunity because it's both unneccesary and an unnecessary risk.

Air reconnaissance has been replaced by satellites. Tactical recon and spotting for artillery fire are being carried out by drones.

Fighters are out of work because lack of aerial opposition, but I am sure they also being employed in hunting drones, though air defense takes care of that mostly.

I am sure that there's still a niche for tactical bombing beyond the frontlines, on troop and material concentrations, and some other strikes on high value targets like HQ or supply dumps. I hardly watch any videos, much less of those of airplanes taking off, but I am sure observant people would be able to dispel the notion that the Russian planes beyond the Su-25 are idle. Newsreel footage of planes taxiing and taking of would indicate what aircraft are being employed, and a look at the ordnance suspended from the pylons indicates what type of missions are being performed.

I am sure in the Russian internet there might be some open sources analysis or report of aerial operations so far.
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:25 pm

[quote="JohninMK"]
    NLwartracker
    @NLwartracker
    · Aug 26
    @bradyafr & @neonhandrail beat me to it, working on a 🧵 about #Chornobaivka airport & the latest round of attacks there. here the hi-res imagery. As reported by civilians a messhall & command post was reportedly hit by HIMARS here last week. Damage seems extensive.

bugger

flamming_python likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:35 pm

People in the know are privy to the fact that the Apollo astronauts discovered long-abandoned facilities and vehicles that were clearly artifacts of the original Ukrainian explorers who first explored Earths closest neighbour. If it was not for the Mongol-Moskals corrupting the great Ukrainian Motherland thru their agression and jealousy and undermining the greatness of the Ukrainian nation, then Kiev Rus would have colonised Mars and Ganymede by now...

Of course being mere American astronauts they took pictures and had a quick visit to Adolf Hitlers private base on the far side of the moon to verify directly that they were in fact Ukrainian explorers... What a Face

Regarding the train stuff... you people do understand trains are like Mecano sets so carriages and flat beds can be added and removed at will so what a train looks like might be totally different 10 minutes latter as more things are added.

The only people happy about such aggro is old sunset... what is that telling you... if you are using the ignore function as you say you are all consequent banter will be ignored and a minor misunderstanding becomes enemies for life... wow... how western European of you all.

The orcs were shelling the NPP in a (failed) bid to force Russia to allow external foreign (western-controlled) "international" agencies in to operate the power station so that Russia could not cut off power to Ukraines collapsing hovel-cities. Razz Well its clear that this idiotic gambit has failed

I was thinking shutting it down would be a good way of making them lose interest in shelling it... and I believe some of the power it generated went to Europe too... so shut it down...

Once it is shut down it should be fine.

That is funny...

Take a satellite photo from 2019 and compare it with now in the middle of a war zone where fighting has taken place for the last 6 months... the "current" photo is used as evidence of a new attack, but those damaged buildings might have been damaged before the Russian forces arrived there... they normally operation with air defence protection which makes me think a HIMARS attack would not be effective anyway.

The before photo shows tar seal roads and tidy buildings with properly kept lawns etc, while the current image looks like a coat of soil has been added like there was a volcanic eruption nearby.

Not really evidence of very much at all.

I also think the perception of the Russian air force doing nothing but CAS might be a skewed one because many missions are being accomplished by other means.

If you note carefully your own updates you will see plenty of aviation weapons being used to destroy targets across the country... Kh-22M, Kinzhal, LMUR, and a range of other weapons are air launched stand off weapons.

Fighters are out of work because lack of aerial opposition, but I am sure they also being employed in hunting drones, though air defense takes care of that mostly.

Most enemy aircraft are being shot down well away from Russian forces before they can launch anything... that would be the Russian fighters doing their jobs.

I am sure that there's still a niche for tactical bombing beyond the frontlines, on troop and material concentrations, and some other strikes on high value targets like HQ or supply dumps.

Flying at 8-10km altitude the way HATO does to avoid MANPADS is no protection from the odd S-300 or BUK vehicle, so this conflict is a bit different from what we are used to, but they are using a full array of standoff weapons rather than dumb bombs (as used in Syria for instance).

The most effective tools are artillery and drones however, while CAS fighters and Helicopters seem to also get their jobs done too.

The Su-25 is not an aircraft that roams deep behind enemy lines the way the A-10 is supposed to... it normally flys up to front line positions and hits enemy positions with bombs or rockets or cannon fire to help front line forces deal with enemy positions... in this case the movement is not enormous, in fact some times they will withdraw and then hammer the empty positions with artillery and rockets from aircraft as the Orcs move forward to try to claim the new ground.

flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Backman and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:02 pm

ТАСС

August 27, 11:51 am
    updated August 27, 12:08

Russian Defense Ministry: VKS destroyed more than 40% of the personnel of one of the battalions of the 63rd mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

MOSCOW, 27 August. /TASS/. Russian tactical aviation destroyed more than 40% of the personnel of one of the battalions of the 63rd mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (APU) in the Nikolaev region. This was stated on Saturday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov. "As a result of strikes by operational-tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces on the combat positions of units of the 107th battalion of the 63rd mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kvitnevoye region of the Nikolaev region, more than 40% of the personnel of this unit were destroyed," he said.
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15577573

August 27, 11:46 am
    updated August 27, 12:18

The Russian Defense Ministry announced the destruction of more than 200 military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the KharkОv direction

MOSCOW, 27 August. /TASS/. More than 200 servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed as a result of the successful actions of the allied forces in the Kharkov direction. This was announced to journalists on Saturday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "As a result of the successful actions of the allied forces in the Kharkiv direction in the areas of the settlements of Vernopolye and Krasnopolye, the losses of the 30th mechanized and 95th air assault brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to more than two hundred servicemen," Konashenkov said.
    According to him, the enemy's losses also amounted to over 130 militants and 10 units of military equipment. "In the area of ​​the settlement of Lozovoe, Kherson region, units of the 46th Airmobile Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were defeated, which made another attempt to covertly force the Ingulets River," he added.
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15577495

August 27, 11:54 am
    updated August 27, 12:16

Russian Defense Ministry: Air defense shot down Ukrainian UAVs, intercepted Tochka-U missile and 18 HIMARS MLRS shells

MOSCOW, 27 August. /TASS/. During the day, Russian air defense systems shot down seven Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), as well as intercepted a Tochka-U ballistic missile and 18 shells of a US-made multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) HIMARS. This was announced on Saturday by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    “Russian air defense systems shot down seven Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the areas of the settlements of Novohryhorovka of the Donetsk People’s Republic, Andreevka, Glinskoe, Babenkovo, Khudoyarovo, Borshchovka, KharkОv region and Berdyansk, Zaporozhye region, during the day.
    In addition, the ballistic missile "Tochka-U" was intercepted in the Chernobaevka area, as well as 18 shells of the US-made HIMARS multiple rocket launcher system, in the areas of the settlements of Naddnepryanskoye, Aleksandrovka, Solnechnoye, Skhidnoye of the Kherson region, as well as in the area of ​​Antonovsky Most, " - said the lieutenant general.
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15577607

August 27, 11:48 am
    updated August 27, 12:20

Russian Defense Ministry: VKS destroyed up to 100 nationalists of the 14th mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the KharkOv region

MOSCOW, 27 August. /TASS/. The Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS) with a high-precision strike destroyed up to 100 nationalists of the 14th mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kharkov region, as well as three vehicles of multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) "Grad" of the enemy. This was stated on Saturday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "Up to 100 nationalists, three Grad MLRS combat vehicles, as well as more than 10 vehicles and armored vehicles were destroyed as a result of strikes with high-precision weapons of the Russian Aerospace Forces at the temporary deployment point of the 14th mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the area of ​​​​the settlement of Dergachi, KharkОv region," - he said
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15577527

August 27, 11:50 am
    updated August 27, 12:12

The Ministry of Defense reported that the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down a Ukrainian MiG-29 near Malinovka in the DPR

MOSCOW, 27 August. /TASS/. The Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS) shot down a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter jet in the Donetsk People's Republic. This was announced to journalists on Saturday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "The Russian Aerospace Forces shot down a MiG-29 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force near the village of Malinovka in the Donetsk People's Republic," Konashenkov said.
    According to the lieutenant general, a self-propelled firing system of the Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile system was also destroyed in the Grigorovka area.
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15577549

August 27, 11:49 am
    updated August 27, 12:04

The Russian Armed Forces destroyed an ammunition depot with missiles for MLRS HIMARS in the Dnepropetrovsk region

MOSCOW, 27 August. /TASS/. The RF Armed Forces destroyed a large ammunition depot of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with missiles for the American HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems in the Dnepropetrovsk region with high-precision weapons. This was announced to journalists on Saturday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "A large ammunition depot of the 44th Artillery Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with missiles for US-made HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems and shells for American M777 howitzers was destroyed with a high-precision ground-based weapon near the settlement of Preobrazhenka, Dnepropetrovsk region," Konashenkov said.
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15577535

August 27, 11:52 am
    updated August 27, 12:01

Aviation, rocket and artillerymen of the Russian Federation hit seven command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in a day

MOSCOW, 27 August. /TASS/. Aviation, missile troops and artillery of the Russian Federation during a special operation in Ukraine hit seven command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in a day. This was stated on Saturday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "The strikes by operational-tactical and army aviation, missile forces and artillery on military facilities on the territory of Ukraine continue. Seven command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, including the 102nd Brigade of the Territorial Defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Chervonoe region of the Zaporozhye region, the nationalist formation "Kraken "in the KharkOv region, as well as 37 artillery units, manpower and military equipment in 142 districts," he said. According to Konashenkov, six warehouses of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition were destroyed in the areas of the settlements of Seversk, Soledar, the Code of the Donetsk People's Republic, Chervony Yar in the Nikolaev region and Novovoronotsovka in the Kherson region
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/15577581

Ria Novosti

12:57 08/27/2022 (updated: 13:45 08/27/2022)

Russian troops destroyed the M777 howitzer, from which the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired at the ZNPP
    Ministry of Defense: Russian troops destroyed the M777 howitzer, from which the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired at the ZNPP

MOSCOW, August 27 - RIA Novosti. Near Marganets, DnEpropetrovsk region, an M777 howitzer was destroyed, from which the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant was fired, the Russian Defense Ministry said.
    "Ukrainian artillery shelled the nuclear power plant from the area of ​​the settlement of Marganets, Dnepropetrovsk region. During the counter-battery fight in this area, an American M777 howitzer was identified and destroyed," said Igor Konashenkov, a spokesman for the department.
    According to the ministry, 17 shells were fired at the station during the day. Four of them are said to have hit the roof of Special Building No. 1, where 168 assemblies of American nuclear fuel are stored. Ten more exploded 30 meters from the storage of spent nuclear fuel, three - in the area of ​​​​special building No. 2, where the storage unit for fresh nuclear fuel and the storage of solid radioactive waste are located.

https://ria.ru/20220827/zaes-1812516974.html

08/27/2022 03:09 PM (updated: 08/27/2022 03:11 PM)

Near Bakhmut in the DPR destroyed a group of Ukrainian military
    Near Bakhmut in the DPR destroyed a group of Ukrainian military while trying to counterattack

SVETLODARSK (DPR), August 27 - RIA Novosti. RIA Novosti correspondents witnessed the use of a heavy flamethrower system TOS-1A near Bakhmut (Artemovsk) in the DPR, a group of Ukrainian military was destroyed.
    Ukrainian servicemen attempted a counterattack. The movements of the enemy were detected in time, and the fighters of the Wagner group used the TOS-1A Solntsepek on the accumulation of enemy troops.
    Dozens of Ukrainian servicemen were killed as a result of fire damage. The enemy attack on this sector of the front was repulsed.
    https://ria.ru/20220827/bakhmut-1812537710.html

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:45 am