Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+15
andalusia
Firebird
higurashihougi
Sujoy
AlfaT8
lancelot
ALAMO
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
Werewolf
JohninMK
Kiko
Mir
sundoesntrise
LMFS
19 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

Mir
    Mir

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

Post  Mir Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:49 pm

It's a censored disgrace! angry

LMFS likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

Post  kvs Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Mir likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:59 am

Part of a worrying trend of increasing amounts of inconvenient research as conspiracy theory evolves yet again into fact.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 3 FaMBFP0XkAA18PD?format=jpg&name=small

Werewolf, kvs, LMFS and Mir like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:02 pm

And in other news...

https://www.rt.com/sport/561005-unvaccinated-michael-andrew-australia-novak-djokovic/

Michael Andrew will be free to compete in the 'Duel in the Pool' event – half a year after Novak Djokovic's ugly deportation saga

American swimmer Michael Andrew is set to compete for his country in the ‘Duel in the Pool’ clash against Australia in Sydney this week, after the unvaccinated star was able to take advantage of recently relaxed entry requirements. The situation has brought Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic’s deportation from Australia back into focus.

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:59 pm

JohninMK wrote:Part of a worrying trend of increasing amounts of inconvenient research as conspiracy theory evolves yet again into fact.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaMBFP0XkAA18PD?format=jpg&name=small

Time to stop treating these vaccines as really about vaccination.   They are disease causing agents used for ulterior motives.
    People have been trained by the MSM like Pavolv's dogs to fob off inconvenient facts as "conspiracy theories" so they are
    willfully blind to the actions of their elites.   Surely the government and the bureaucracy would never do something bad to
    us, they think.   But instead of being little insecure children, they should ask what sort of vaccine is given after infection.
    Why are trillions of spike antigens needed to train the immune system to make antibodies when this has never been the case
    before which is why we have adjuvants in classical vaccines.    A few million spike antigens are more than enough for the immune
    system to find them and to develop antibodies.   So the little children who fancy themselves adults are being overdosed by a
    factor of at least 1000.   But in an absolute sense they are being overdosed by a factor 1,000,000 since a few million antigens
    is excessive already.   The dose makes a poison.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:01 pm

The CBC the Canadian state run propaganda orifice routinely engages in gross slander and defamation of doctors such as the
    one in the above video. They claim that these doctors are spreading misinformation. There are millions of sheeple who think
    that such "journalism" is convincing. Because no "journalist" would ever lie to them. These sheeple can't engage their brains
    and think for themselves and need their asses wiped.

Werewolf and Mir like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:32 pm

kvs wrote:The CBC the Canadian state run propaganda orifice routinely engages in gross slander and defamation of doctors such as the
    one in the above video.   They claim that these doctors are spreading misinformation.   There are millions of sheeple who think
    that such "journalism" is convincing.    Because no "journalist" would ever lie to them.   These sheeple can't engage their brains
    and think for themselves and need their asses wiped.

We live in times were journalism is all-knowing and with no intention to cause harm or even aim to propagate a certain point of view.
    Main Stream Science is a relgion and what they say and the louder they say it the more believers will join this cult.

To counter any opossition you just have a CIA tactic repeated daily over the last 50 or so years of "conspiracy theorists" with CIA fabricated conspiracy theories to be thrown all in one pot with all the factual conspiracies. All that will and has an affect on the average dumb person, that someone who believes the State is controlling the media is as ridiculous as 5G Covid Towers spreading a virus. It is supposed to discredit anyone who deviates with his believes and knowledge from the good law-abiding citizen.

kvs and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:18 pm

I posted previously that mRNA has been found to last at least two months in the lymphatic system.

LMFS likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:44 am

Couple of links that should definitely get you mad with this issue, if you are not already:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/yes-the-vaccines-were-supposed-to
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/cdc-quietly-removes-a-massive-claim
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/cg-enrichment-in-covid-vaccine-mrna

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:05 pm

So the fully vaxxed take longer to recover and are more contagious than the unvaxxed. Time to put this poison away.
    People are not recovering because of the vaccine but in spite of it. So we have the usual taking credit where none is
    warranted.

Werewolf, LMFS and Mir like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:23 pm

Not only they remain infected longer, but after three or four mRNA shots their immune system is so weakened that they turn with higher likelihood in virus reservoirs that are a cradle for new mutations. On top of that, they are a source of spike protein due to the vaxx that is toxic also to the unvaxxed in their surroundings. So what you have is the unvaxxed having to protect themselves from the vaxxed ones, fucking surreal.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:39 pm

LMFS wrote:Couple of links that should definitely get you mad with this issue, if you are not already:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/yes-the-vaccines-were-supposed-to
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/cdc-quietly-removes-a-massive-claim
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/cg-enrichment-in-covid-vaccine-mrna

And the sheeple still believe... Laughing

LMFS likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:52 am

Anyone who repeats the 3 in a million vax injury claim needs to be shot in the back of the head.

LMFS likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:04 am

kvs wrote:
    So the fully vaxxed take longer to recover and are more contagious than the unvaxxed.    Time to put this poison away.
    People are not recovering because of the vaccine but in spite of it.    So we have the usual taking credit where none is
    warranted.

I can attest to this through personal experience. My roommate's parents had the vax in early December last year, then after spending some time with his parents he got infected with Covid; he is absolutely sure that he got it from his parents because his parents developed symptoms the day after they got the vax and they were the only people he had come in close proximity at that time and then after a day or two my roommate started to have symptoms himself. My roommate had to spend at least 4 weeks at the hospital with half of that time on the ventilator, thankfully he survived.

Another person I know who is healthy and has an athletic lifestyle is now in a wheelchair after she got her first booster. She had been to the hospital on multiple occasions but the doctors for some reason couldn't figure out why she couldn't walk after getting the booster and even dismissed the idea that it was the cause of her disability...

and then there's this:

kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:27 am

It has been established completely that the spike protein used in the vaccines is an allergen. So injecting it by the trillion (literally)
    into the system (no it does not stay in the arm muscle and even if it did the autoimmune response could spread through the whole body)
    is a Nazi style experiment which is assured to trigger millions of injury cases.

I got Omicron and it gave me some mild indigestion and the usual symptoms I get from coronavirus. My relatives got similar symptoms
    so I quite sure that my novel experience was not some random event. I took a Novovax shot and got "mild" myopericarditis (as opposed
    to ICU-level). This includes the palpitation and hypertension symptoms found in the Thai study. My allergeic (autoimmune) response is
    a criminal assault forced on me by my criminal employer.

The examples you cite are not "correlation is not causation". They are actual injury cases. I have never had any heart issues my whole
    life and I do not have progressed heart disease with the high risk of heart attack. I attribute my "mild" symptoms to my high level of
    health. If I was in the pre-diabetic state common my age group with the associated lowered immune function I may have been f*cked
    over completely. It is also likely that since I got Omicron, the vax Alpha spike dose did not prompt the intensity of autoimmune response
    that would occur if I had gotten a second shot (or booster) of a Alpha only.

Naturally I am not going to take any f*cking second dose or boosters of any strain of spike vax. I have made the mistake of submitting
    to employment coercion and I will not dig my own grave by submitting again.

LMFS and PhSt like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:57 am

Sadly the only comments I have are to make things worse.

It is not only an allergen but a toxin, a wide spectrum one with many effects at many levels. If your level of health is already low, you will be fucked and maybe you will die, but since you had bad health already it often will all look coincidence for the casual observer at an individual level. But in the big picture, a 30% excess death and 20% reduction in fertility rate is not coincidence, it is a one in a thousand years event, maybe even the biggest event in history.

Regarding the nazi experiment, I am afraid it is rather a quite deliberate measure to keep their heads above the water for longer by reducing the speed with which we "waste" "their" resources. The way the propaganda was abused to create terror, early treatments blocked, casualties pumped up, outright criminal handling at the hospitals, lying about the vaxx as the only solution, use of the most dangerous and untested ones a the "best", the very use of a toxin as remedy, the multiple doses and repeated boosters, all, without exception that I can recall, point to 1) force as many people to take as many doses of this toxin as possible. 2) as a result, a clear attempt to cull the herd in the million. Less expenses in old and sick people, less consumption, more capacity to withstand the geopolitical pressure from the resources-rich developing world, sick and dependent population with low vigor that are easier to handle and a further source of rent. And the key point, now is the right moment since, as they tell us non-stop, 4th industrial revolution is not about people but about IA and automation. Means we (the gears of the productive society) are not needed anymore and so it is unwarranted to keep burdening our ecosystems with so many useless us. On top, they spare themselves the problems of handling countless millions of peasants without job, without money and with insane amounts of accumulated anger. For them to cull the herd is the right approach, from every point of view.

It all matches, such coincidences simply do not exist. For what I am concerned this is a thesis, and not anymore some speculation.

The reason I am even more sure of the above is that, among the plebs, there are actually many that see the current apocalyptic trend as a good thing in the sense that it reduces population and will delay the climate change etc. We always adopt the mindset of the elites, even when the whole point in their thinking is to kill us to preserve themselves...

One additional comment: the elites "preserving" us for millennia was a mirage and the result of them needing us to keep the wheels of the economy running, we being just the means by which the goal (providing them) was reached. Those productive forces being substituted according to the globalist mindset, the need for plebs is removed and the culling becomes just a matter of time.

kvs, PhSt and sundoesntrise like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:55 pm

It's not Parkinson's that's for sure.

LMFS likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:42 am

LMFS likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:00 am

Demography management, as loud and clear as it gets.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:06 am

LMFS wrote:Demography management, as loud and clear as it gets.

Crystal clear. No excess death benefit from the vaxxes but an excess death contribution.

It is quite telling that the Canadian vax (by Medicago) which was using a full covid-19 virus casing instead of producing free
    spike proteins was blocked by WHO. Naturally Justin Turdope did not approve a Canadian vax because some New World Order
    outfit called the WHO decided for him.

LMFS likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:27 pm

Vaccines are taking an average of 5 months to kill people

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/this-one-graph-tells-you-everything

Can we call it "The Great Culling" already?

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:50 pm

LMFS wrote:Vaccines are taking an average of 5 months to kill people

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/this-one-graph-tells-you-everything

Can we call it "The Great Culling" already?

Indeed.

The trick these mass murdering swine used was to act via pathways common to metabolic syndrome. So people are dying from strokes and heart attacks
    and can be fobbed off as not related to the vax. I bet these f*ckers spent a lot off effort to develop specific responses to their engineered allergen. Using
    a virus latching protein (spike) as a mass poison is smart. They can claim it is a virus-created problem and not a human-created problem. Naturally, they
    will use the same allergen in the helpful vaccine to speed you on your way into the after life.

The sabotage of the Medicago vaccine supports the above scenario. Having the spike be part of the full virus casing reduces its potency as a poison.
    Additional proof is from the banning of vaccines outside of western control. The WHO was central to this and establishes this organization as a total tool
    of the criminals running the west.

LMFS likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:58 pm

kvs wrote:Indeed.

The trick these mass murdering swine used was to act via pathways common to metabolic syndrome. So people are dying from strokes and heart attacks
    and can be fobbed off as not related to the vax.

The virus is an inefficient way to kill big swaths of population, but the vaccine solves that problem, once more than 90% of people are brainwashed or outright forced to take it repeatedly for no explainable reason, getting the toxin in arbitrary doses past the body's barriers. Plus the broad spectrum / delayed effect in which the toxin acts disguises it as pre-existing sicknesses, making more difficult for individuals to notice the causality.

I bet these f*ckers spent a lot off effort to develop specific responses to their engineered allergen. Using
    a virus latching protein (spike) as a mass poison is smart. They can claim it is a virus-created problem and not a human-created problem. Naturally, they
    will use the same allergen in the helpful vaccine to speed you on your way into the after life.

Certainly they did dedicate huge efforts to plan and develop this insanity. It is so sophisticated that it is outright impossible to be a coincidence.

Werewolf and kvs like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:06 am

The obvious problem with that logic is that they are shitting where they eat....

Western vaccines, which you suggest are the kill mechanism, are mostly used in the west and not in China or Russia or Iran or all the other countries the west designates as being the bad guy.

That means those lethal western vaccines intended to cull the worlds population is mostly going to effect western countries and there seem to be no real pattern so it is killing people randomly...

Do you people not understand the concept of the cull?

Here in New Zealand we have lots of introduced species that have no natural predators... and moderate climate and plenty of food, so for instance deer or goats or wild pigs or rabbits or possums are not contained in terms of numbers.

Controlling their population by poisoning them all and seeing which ones succumb is a terrible plan because the idea is not to wipe them out completely, it is to control their numbers.

If your poison kills all the healthy males or healthy females the effect on the population would be fatal.

More importantly I would assume the people pushing for a cull are super rich... when the population of the planet is less than 1 billion there is no room for lazy arseholes who sit around all day enjoying their immense wealth.

Culling the population to that level would likely make money worthless and the rich suddenly are in trouble if they want to eat... who is going to maintain everything... electricity, food production and distribution... what happens if everyone who knows the door access codes to the pentagon die...

A cull sounds like a massacre, but it is normally very very selective... you generally target the females for the simple reason is if you kill 90% of the females then the reproduction rate drops drastically and the population collapses... if you kill 90% of males then the females will simply get less choice and every male will have a group of females in his harem so to speak... generally most males don't reproduce, it is the alpha male that fathers most of the offspring... killing off the alphas and the next in line will step up to take their place and not much will change.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:21 am

Accept it or not, it doesn't matter, it is happening. Globalist elites do not control everything in this world 100% and are scared shitless, plus are losing, so don't assume the plan has no flaws and compromises. On top of that, you know how badly they miscalculate by overestimating their actual power. These are desperate times for them.

The obvious problem with that logic is that they are shitting where they eat....

No, they are reducing their dependence on rising powers by reducing their demand for the resources that they lack, and trying to ensure that there will still be enough for themselves

Western vaccines, which you suggest are the kill mechanism, are mostly used in the west and not in China or Russia or Iran or all the other countries the west designates as being the bad guy.

They have managed to force almost every country to take vaccines. We don't know how damaging other vaccines are, but as far as I know all work based on the spike protein, which as said is a toxin. And again those countries you mention, the virus itself has been used as a weapon, causing enough damage on its own in terms of deaths and economical difficulties. But of course strong countries are safer from attacks, as is always the case.

That means those lethal western vaccines intended to cull the worlds population is mostly going to effect western countries and there seem to be no real pattern so it is killing people randomly...

Not randomly, since old and sick people die first. And Western vaccines are used in most of the world, take a look at real production numbers. They have sold billions of them.

More importantly I would assume the people pushing for a cull are super rich... when the population of the planet is less than 1 billion there is no room for lazy arseholes who sit around all day enjoying their immense wealth.

Not at all. They are telling us day and night that the new economy does not need proles, but technology, IA and automation. If you are a good technocratic servant you still have some future, if not you are just an unnecessary burden. The green / 2030 agenda is one of restriction of the people's use of resources, what part do you not get?

A cull sounds like a massacre, but it is normally very very selective...

They need most of the population gone and there are many billions in the planet, so they do not need to be very selective. They need a demographic effect many times bigger than any war and there are not so many ways you ca do that, or better, you need to combine several ways to reach that point. See engineered famine through attack to fertilizers, energy and food products from Russia, restriction of nitrogen at farming, ESG, war, political upheaval, upcoming financial crash and many others. This is 2 + 2 level, unless you prevent yourself from admitting the truth out of some emotional blocks. They are not going to help you in the world we are living already.

Werewolf and kvs like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:43 am