Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+85
Maximmmm
nero
kvs
ucmvulcan
crod
GarryB
Tingsay
zorobabel
Scorpius
LMFS
JohninMK
Kiko
ALAMO
VARGR198
Firebird
Azi
Rasisuki Nebia
Rodion_Romanovic
Krepost
Werewolf
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
SolidarityWithRussia
PhSt
adder
Kriva
lyle6
zepia
SeigSoloyvov
PapaDragon
The Ottoman
Backman
miketheterrible
nomadski
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Ghoster
wilhelm
Arsenic
Big_Gazza
bitcointrader70
George1
caveat emptor
Singular_Transform
dino00
Mir
Urluber
Finty
Pacense
Arkanghelsk
Hole
hoom
Cheetah
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
billybatts91
Yugo90
flamming_python
Isos
par far
owais.usmani
Lurk83
auslander
teh_beard
d_taddei2
mr_hd
EkErilaz
ali.a.r
Karl Haushofer
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
jhelb
limb
mnztr
Airbornewolf
Vann7
Regular
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
rigoletto
89 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

bitcointrader70

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  bitcointrader70 Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:24 pm

Sujoy wrote:TOR shooting down Turkish Bayratkar TB 2 drone

Except it should Su30 or su35 doing it. It should never get that close enough to the convey. Tor or pantsir should be last resort.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:27 pm

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:30 pm

So battles still happen in Kharkov. The nazis that are supported by people here, are using human shields as they hide in apartment blocks.

This is on southfront. I can't post links as my browser on phone shits itself.

Airbornewolf, kvs and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:33 pm

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·1 Std.PEACE-TALKS: “The Ukrainian delegation demands the withdrawal of all Russian troops, including from Crimea and Donbass"

WTF?
    What a ridiculous demand for peace talks.
    That's just a time game for the propaganda.
    Ridiculous

Donetsk Milita forces report Ukrainian armed forces are shelling Donetsk civilian houses at the moment. There are dead civilians. The cameraman says “fkin ukrofascists”
    https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498276418492542981

Last edited by Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E on Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Broski and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:35 pm

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·1 Std.PEACE-TALKS: “The Ukrainian delegation demands the withdrawal of all Russian troops, including from Crimea and Donbass"

WTF?
    Ridiculous

That's what they were told to say. These guys will flee once Russia takes the rest and hands it over to DNR and LNR.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Urluber like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:36 pm

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·1 Std.PEACE-TALKS: “The Ukrainian delegation demands the withdrawal of all Russian troops, including from Crimea and Donbass"

WTF?
    Ridiculous

They forgot to bring a translator. Russians undertood "bomb the shit out of us".

kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:37 pm

WTF?
    Ridiculous
    Not gonna lie, I laughed out loud reading that. This banderite delegation are even bigger comedians than the President.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:42 pm

WTF?
    Ridiculous

Donetsk Milita forces report Ukrainian armed forces are shelling Donetsk civilian houses at the moment. There are dead civilians. The cameraman says “fkin ukrofascists”
    https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498276418492542981

Russians need to just laugh out loud, then stand up and walk out.

Raise an outstretched index finger over their shoulder as they leave.

Finally - note to self. Never do this again. These fuktardz are just taking the piss.

kvs, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:44 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Yes the economic benefit of receiving 20 to 30 million people, pushing Russia to 200 million population,

Receiving antonov,  zorya, nikolaev, chernozem, mines of donetsk and Lughansk, plants in dnipro make the losses fully worth it

God bless heroes who built New Russia
    Man you are projecting too much. Get back down to earth

That guy is pretty much Russian equivalent of Ukrainian ultranationalist

Difference being that Ukrainian ones have better chances of getting what they want as of 3 days ago
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:46 pm

Quite obviously they were told to demand things that were never an option for them. Someone gave them again false promises? This reeks of western involvement on the front lines.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:48 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Yes the economic benefit of receiving 20 to 30 million people, pushing Russia to 200 million population,

Receiving antonov,  zorya, nikolaev, chernozem, mines of donetsk and Lughansk, plants in dnipro make the losses fully worth it

God bless heroes who built New Russia
    Man you are projecting too much. Get back down to earth

That guy is pretty much Russian equivalent of Ukrainian ultranationalist

Difference being that Ukrainian ones have better chances of getting what they want as of 3 days ago

Now that their country is at war there is no way they get into EU or even NATO.

Westerners have pushed for this situation and will escape quickly as soon as the public find another thing to speak about on twitter.

Zelensky will learn it the hard way.

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:48 pm

So what is the latest on the war? I was following the war on Wikipedia aka Ukraineapologia but it's increasingly clear how biased that they are, same for that UA Maps thing, and I don't even bother with the Washington Compost and New York Times. So how is the operation? What is the latest on Zaprozhiye, Mariopol, Kharkov and Nikolayevsk?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:54 pm

'Peace' meeting now over after 3 hours.

As expected nothing agreed. US doesn't want it yet so that's that.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:55 pm

zepia likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:57 pm

Orlan wrote:So I am somehow trolling? Are you serious?

Well sure, I am sorry for posting anything. Enjoy.

War must be going even worse than expected if this place started banning users

Usually it's impossible to get a ban here no matter how much you talk shit, ignore the rules or insult other users but now bans are given left and right?

Not looking good
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:05 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Orlan wrote:So I am somehow trolling? Are you serious?

Well sure, I am sorry for posting anything. Enjoy.

War must be going even worse than expected if this place started banning users

Usually it's impossible to get a ban here no matter how much you talk shit, ignore the rules or insult other users but now bans are given left and right?

Not looking good

I think only one got banned and for violating a specific rule in other words he was asking for it. If you praise the deaths Vlad's VDV members. Hell so much restrain like GarryB has from using his admin powers I have never seen before. I got banned on western forums for even mentioning that spaniards tradition of bull runs and madators is animal abuse. Here GarryB got flamed, attacked and insulted directly and I haven't seen much of a reaction except he calling them out for the bullshit.

Sujoy, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Odin of Ossetia, miketheterrible and like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:06 pm

https://t.me/milinfolive/77367
    Have 8 years enough to make these people for zombies? sad
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:08 pm

The army grouping in Poltava is swinging toward Kiev

In the east, the sealing of the cauldron continues,

Zaporizhia,  Russia army is approaching the main city

In Kiev direction they have moved further south west and obtain more roads leading to Kiev

I'd post latest map but servimg is not working

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, lyle6, Broski, Urluber and billybatts91 like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:15 pm

GarryB wrote:I understand that for even an ex-Pom... part of acclimatising to being an Aussie is the ritual of realising your rugby team sucks and no one cares about cricket unless it is an aussie team losing... I will even support an English team if they can beat the Aussies...  Twisted Evil
    Off Topic I used to think cricket is quite popular in Australia even if it is not as popular as rugby.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:16 pm

WTF?
    Ridiculous

When i read it i laughed as well. bunch of fruitcakes. lol1

Its tragic on the other side tough, They already know this war is lost.
    But if they can not have Ukraine, they will take it with them to Hell.
    Psychopaths, its easy to destroy. but it takes ages to rebuild.
    Same for the lives of ukrainians, throwing their own population untrained against trained soldiers.

Hiding in hospitals, residential buildings. planting mines everywhere.

I kind off can imagine how the conversation went on the negotiation tough.

Russia at the table:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 39 Captur50

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole, lancelot, Broski and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:18 pm

miketheterrible wrote:So battles still happen in Kharkov. The nazis that are supported by people here, are using human shields as they hide in apartment blocks.

This is on southfront. I can't post links as my browser on phone shits itself.

Don't be silly, Kharkov has been under Russian control for 2 days now and Russian soldiers are welcomed as liberators after they stumbled into city on obsolete tanks and without artillery or air support

Isos wrote:...They forgot to bring a translator. Russians undertood "bomb the shit out of us".

Bombs? On brotherly Ukrainian Nazis?

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Quickly, throw more Russian soldiers to the early grave, that will show those Ukrainians that Russia is badass!

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

billybatts91 dislikes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:https://t.me/milinfolive/77367
    Have 8 years enough to make these people for zombies? sad

Retardation is strong in Banderastan. Russian forces are not going to engage in riot control. These clowns have
    achieved nothing for the Banderite cause. The priority should be to suppress the Banderite militants deployed in
    every major city. After they are excised these sheeple will shut up.

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:19 pm

Khakrov is not under Russian control
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:20 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:...There is no more Ukraine as you know it

And brotherly Ukraine will be normalized as comrade andropov said in 1969 to Czechs

The situation in brotherly Ukraine is in process of normalisatsiya

You are completely delusional

Those "brothers" are about to hit you with the mother of all insurgencies, the weapons are already arriving from across the world and unlike Afghanistan nobody is even trying to hide it, they are actively advertising and bragging about it

And do I have to remind you what happened with Czechs in the end? Hint: they are among the ones sending weapons for this new insurgency

You ruined yourselves for 30 million Nazis that will be all killing your troops soon,  for non-existent industry that you should have developed yourself by now and for some farmland that you don't even need (and have nobody to work on) even though you have surplus of unused farmland back home

Instead of you starving out Ukrainians they will be starving you out now and unlike the 90s you will not survive this because unlike 90s nobody is afraid of your military after this pathetic pussyfooting performance, the bluff has been called and the emperor is naked

You just severed yourself from rest of the world, became an object of hatred for entire planet and proven yourselves to be completely incompetent in every single aspect

North Korea at least has China, you have nothing now and in couple of months when China becomes bored of this fiasco they will also kick you to the curb

And don't try to tell me how you can endure what is about to happen, I have lived through that and I can tell you that you don't stand a chance especially with population that is now accustomed to luxuries in life that people take for granted

I'll see how you feel in couple of years when everything goes to shit full time back home

Will you quit with the defeatism

The Grand Chessmaster knows what he's doing lol1

Seriously tho. I'm sure he does. 8 years of preparation in Russia itself. China creeping towards Taiwan. Saudis refusing to raise oil production. Iran getting the nuclear deal it always wanted, while still being aligned to China and Russia. Pakistan/Argentina/Brazil came to visit Moscow. Azerbaijan proclaiming strategic partnership with Russia. Orban insisting on no NATO deployments to his country. India and the UAE refusing to condemn Russia in the UN. The same Serbia backing Russia, and it looks like the Croats in Bosnia at least are doing the same. Armenia too. Kazakhstan has been secured. South Americans quietly aligning in a left-wing anti-American bloc. Even Georgia being quiet and not imposing sanctions on Russia. Moldova declaring neutrality.

All the wheels are in motion.

And don't fantasize about China dumping Russia, that will only happen if Russia outright collapses and China is simply left with no alternative but to itself submit. Do you think China has any love for the Ukronazis who were involved in the Hong Kong Soros protests? Or for the accusations of genocide in Xinjiang? Or the Tibet separatist cause before that also trumpeted by the CIA? Or for Lithuania's attempts to recognize Taiwan on the low-down? Or for the American attempts to restrict their trade and sourcing of resources from Australia and other countries?
    Yeah didn't think so. China is the real target here. Russia and China just decided to start this confrontation first, and Russia volunteered to be the battering ram.

The main problem with what Putin did is that he started a criminal invasion and ruined the shall we say, battle spirit of our nation, and its moral authority. He asks Ukrainian soldiers to stop defending their regime, but just as easily someone can ask our soldiers to stop defending our regime. Still, 3/4s of the Russian army is still outside the Ukraine and barely any of the VKS have even been employed as yet. I suspect they're waiting for the West to do something.

I also suspect the Russians are now entering Kharkov much as the Bolsheviks did to proclaim the Ukrainian SSR in opposition to the Ukrainian People's Republic during the civil war.
    If negotiations fail with Kiev, which they will, then Russian forces will fall back to there, and that's a place which can be defended. Won't be much of an insurgency there. Problem is Pridnestrovie will have to un-blockaded as well, so that requires moving to Odessa. This whole thing is madness.

Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:20 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:The army grouping in Poltava is swinging toward Kiev

In the east, the sealing of the cauldron continues,

Zaporizhia,  Russia army is approaching the main city

In Kiev direction they have moved further south west and obtain more roads leading to Kiev

I'd post latest map but servimg is not working

Posts sources to because the Russians aren't in most of these areas you claim

billybatts91 dislikes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 pm