Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  kvs Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:44 am

For people who do not like "tin foil hat" sites like infowars.

A virus designed to disrupt genetic repair mechanisms in human cells. Who would have thought....

magnumcromagnon and sundoesntrise like this post

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  kvs Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:46 am

The criminal insanity is breathtaking. Let's make an artificial virus and call it a vaccine. What could go wrong?

magnumcromagnon, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:56 pm

kvs wrote:

For people who do not like "tin foil hat" sites like infowars.

A virus designed to disrupt genetic repair mechanisms in human cells.   Who would have thought....

Putin have told something today , have called the west an empire of lies..  

standing ovation for putin.. this is very good..
    but why he does not say what are those lies @kvs.  
    not limit with the lies being told about ukraine..
    but also much bigger lies like this
    plandemic for example?
    that you and me know..  why he doesn't talk.. ?  No

This plandemic of disinformation is only possible because people like putin , in charge
    of a major power have not spoken.. have remained silent , when he observe the west poisoning
    the entire world with their fake vaccines for their depopulation..  this is a policy a mass scale plan for genocide of billions that began in 2020. So people can't use the past experiences with vaccines as reference for this new ones.. that are not even vaccines , but nanobiological weapons.. something never done before in the past.

So putin have an unique opportunity now @KVS to speak... and throw a major scandalous thruth..
    expose how those lies ,that the west have been feeding the world with their media empire , and that
    this is the reasons they ban their media.. they fear them being exposed their lies..

-putin can tell the world how 911 world trade center was an inside job.. and point to 911 arquitech and engineers organization with thousands of signatures of scientist world wide. and videos that proof was an inside job by the anglozionist powers to justify endless wars in middle east.
    -putin can expose the lies of the moon landing.. why he don't do it @kvs?
    -putin can expose the lies of western vaccines, warn people to not vaccinate with any anglo european
    vaccines.. that is a new depopulation /total control project what is behind the western vaccines..
    -as a bonus he can expose nato being in bed with all those terror organizations they claim are fighting. and use as example how they finance the white helmets.. alqaeda filmakers.. and how they
    were evacuating isis leaders from syria with their families ,to a safe place ,when their zones were about to be overrun by syrian army.
    -he can also say how hundred of british and american special forces were captured in damascus ,aiding alqaeda with training with weapons provided by nato ,to fight the syrian army.

The world is the way it is ..@KVS, because the people in positions of power , (like putin) leaders of major powers ,have remained silent ,when see injustices and not spoken the truth of what is happening in the world. why they don't talk? for fear of sanctions of being isolated from the world..  but now putin have nothing to lose ,he need to speak and by telling the truth and showing their evidence he can provoke the start of major revolutions in the west ,to stop this plandemic and mandatory vaccinations and to remove all those politicians ,who allowed this poison to be injected on women and children..  

there is a saying , that for evil to triumph , is necessary that good people do nothing..
    and putin is part of the problem , in many ways..  it can be forgiven his ignorance,, on how to counter the west.. since he don't understand softpower/civilian business power but it can't be forgiven his silence ,when he observe billions of childrens being vaccinated with a lethal poison designed for long term genocide of most people in this world in the long term.

He could do  a tremendous help to the planet.. by just warning the world ,that US ,UK and EU have started a criminal project for world depopulation, using like a trojan horse their anti covid fake vaccines ,to weaken their bodies capabilities to deal with viruses.  By just saying..that bomb of truth,
    he can create a giant snowball ,that will trigger a major movement for investigation and protest of millions of scientist and doctors around the world that will warn society about NOT vaccinating and also trigger civil wars to take down the governments of the anglo-european system.   The truth will set the world free.. this is the easiest way putin can harm and disband the west ,using russia scientific authority , to warn all other nations of what is really goingon on this pandemic.. even say how he thinks the pandemic started.. with americans passing a virus to china ,to frame them with an accident and later use the incident to provoke a boycott on china business.

Putin can even influence ukrainians ,that he needs , in order to have peace both nations , by saying the truth.. telling them what the american and british so called vaccines really are.. bioweapons to murder them..   just think about that.. to save your life will be more than enough reason to move to russia or any other country that don't require mandatory vaccinations for anything. he can defeat the west , without firing a single hypersonic missile, without winning a single gold olympic medal..
    b y    j u s t   t e l l i n g   t   h e   t r u t h.. of what is really happening with this plandemic.

Russia can cause a lot of damage to the western world ..the anglo european world ,
    much more damage than a hundred of hypersonic nuclear strikes , by just doing something
    very simple , just telling the truth.. simple..  then later encourage more nations to join and speak
    and say the same..  this is how you can bring down NATO and the western order without firing a single bullet. and this will provide russia the security he wants.. so simple. As a bonus this will encourage ukrainians fighting him.. to reconsider their western friends.. not even the nazis ,would support western vaccines if they told will kill them. and so this will make even the most racist and criminal nazis.. to realize that any alliance with NATO and europe means a long term vaccine death for most of them ,this is if they are lucky to not get the most poisonous shipments ,that kills in just 2 hours.

to defeat the west , just get the biggest alliance of nations you can , if possible with some european nations too, and tell the truth to the world. This will create a huge scandal world wide and major civil protest rejecting those vaccines.. police and military will join too.. nobody wants to die from a vaccine ,and russia can lead the movement against this depopulation agenda.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:47 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:32 am

I posted months ago how mRNA from the GMO "vaccines" can update the DNA in human cells. People were dismissing this.
    Well, here you have a study proving it happens.

People are indeed sheeple.

Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:34 pm

Kool-Aid cult, or vax cult call it what you will.

magnumcromagnon and Mir like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:25 am

The latest data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms fully vaccinated individuals in England are up to 3.2 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated individuals based on Covid-19 death-rates per 100,000 population.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/04/russia-distracts-uk-gov-reveal-vaccinated-more-likely-to-die-covid/

kvs and sundoesntrise like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:40 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:05 pm

Don't be turned off by his language. He has to substitute to prevent the Orwellian toilet called Youtube from deleting his content
    and banning him.

Note the graphic for covid cases over time for different levels of vaccination. The fully vaxxed are now accounting for more covid
    cases per 100,000 than both the unvaxxed and the partially vaxxed. This is consistent with the mRNA vaxxes actually suppressing
    the immune system. Noteworthy is that the partially vaxxed are "better off" than both the fully vaxxed and unvaxxed. That is because
    a single dose of the mRNA vaccine does the job of teaching the body to produce antibodies, but does not hammer the immune system.

Ontario only has mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, like the rest of Canada. The small amount of adenovirus vector vaccines
    distributed does not count for much and they are also pseudo-virus type vaccines that infect cells to produce spike proteins.

If a proper, classical vaccine was distributed instead of the pseudo-virus shit, then the side effect cases would have been much smaller.
    The pseudo-virus vaccines are basically an overdose. The whole body does not need to be infested with spike proteins and the ensuing
    autoimmune response to kill of cells to which the spike proteins attach (via the ACE2 receptor). A classical vaccine would have stayed
    in the arm muscle and the immune system would have been triggered by the adjuvant.

sundoesntrise likes this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:25 pm

Lithuania will not send Western vaccine supplies to Bangladesh because of it abstain from voting in the UN to condemn Russian invasion.  

https://qz.com/2139368/lithuania-cancelled-its-vaccine-donation-to-bangladesh/?utm_source=YPL

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:03 am

Trust the "soyence".

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:09 am

How European of Lithuania... pissing on poorer countries to virtue signal to the US...

Russia should send them some Vaccines instead.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:33 am

GarryB wrote:How European of Lithuania... pissing on poorer countries to virtue signal to the US...

Russia should send them some Vaccines instead.

Not sure what is more stupid - send vaccines when Lithuania will need them in the future or use them as a political tool.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:22 am

I would suspect they were near expiry dates and they didn't think they could use them in time so rather than waste them make a gesture.

They might have even made a deal like the Israelis did to give the Palestinians some expired stock in return for some new fresh deliveries the Palestinians were about to receive...

magnumcromagnon likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:37 am

https://www.infowars.com/posts/scientists-to-release-gmo-mosquitos-funded-by-gates-foundation-in-california-florida/

Scientists to Release GMO Mosquitos Funded by Gates Foundation in California & Florida

Millions of GMO mosquitoes funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are to be released in California and Florida, according to reports.

The EPA greenlit the release of the GMO mosquitos as part of a “pilot program” to crowd out natural mosquitos in selected areas of the two states.

“The mosquitoes were made by UK-based biotechnology firm Oxitec, which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in an effort to combat insect-borne diseases such as dengue fever, yellow fever, and the Zika virus,” reported the Epoch Times. “According to Oxitec, its ‘sustainable and targeted biological pest control technology does not harm beneficial insects like bees and butterflies and is proven to control the disease-transmitting Aedes aegypti mosquito, which has invaded communities in Florida, California, and other U.S. states.’”

The pilot program in Florida, which was given a head start last year, has faced backlash from residents who criticized the EPA’s response.

“The EPA did not require peer review or basic preliminary caged trials in Florida and Texas and excluded adequate public comment by not posting relevant documents when they approved the trial,” said Jaydee Hanson, Policy Director for the International Center for Technology Assessment and Center for Food Safety.

Others felt the EPA didn’t consider unintended consequences.

“In March, a panel of independent experts testified to the Florida Keys mosquito board that GE mosquitoes could also pose significant threats to sensitive ecosystems and human populations in the Florida Keys,” reported the Daily Mail.

In the future you will be vaxxed with GMO mosquitos. Don't laugh. All they have to do is to modify the insect genome to have it produce spike
    proteins or whatever other target antigen.

sundoesntrise likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:23 am

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:30 pm

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:46 am

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:55 pm

So after all this time, I've managed to catch Covid. It was a long covid, took me 3 weeks to test negative. I only had symptoms for 2 days. I can understand that it can be dangerous for older folks, my heart rate tripled, from 60 to 180, but I've managed to control it and drop it to 100. Apart from that even my oxygen level was almost the same.

I am not vaccinated, I had two strokes from physical trauma last year and I am cleared of this crap. My wife was sick for 3 days and symptomatic for 1.

My experiences and anecdotal ones I hear from friends do not validate vaccination, not against the new strains that is.

kvs and Mir like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:52 pm

Regular wrote:So after all this time, I've managed to catch Covid. It was a long covid, took me 3 weeks to test negative. I only had symptoms for 2 days. I can understand that it can be dangerous for older folks, my heart rate tripled, from 60 to 180, but I've managed to control it and drop it to 100. Apart from that even my oxygen level was almost the same.

I am not vaccinated, I had two strokes from physical trauma last year and I am cleared of this crap. My wife was sick for 3 days and symptomatic for 1.

My experiences and anecdotal ones I hear from friends do not validate vaccination, not against the new strains that is.

Sounds horrible bro.

Glad you're still with us!

Regular, kvs and Mir like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:02 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

It won't be long before you won't be able to surf the web anymore without personal QR code based log in. It's all in the documents.

That's why I am enjoying the intermittent shit posting on russiadefence for as long as it will last. I'll carry my cross as the level of disgust and contempt it feel for this fallen and rotten world is increasing by the day.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:21 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:
    Regular wrote:So after all this time, I've managed to catch Covid. It was a long covid, took me 3 weeks to test negative. I only had symptoms for 2 days. I can understand that it can be dangerous for older folks, my heart rate tripled, from 60 to 180, but I've managed to control it and drop it to 100. Apart from that even my oxygen level was almost the same.

Sounds horrible bro.

Thank you very much, Covid was not as serious as the flu I used to get as a kid. Hydration, rest, vitamins, and minerals (D, K, Magnesium especially) made this walk in the park.

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:10 pm

Regular wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:

Sounds horrible bro.

Thank you very much, Covid was not as serious as the flu I used to get as a kid. Hydration, rest, vitamins, and minerals (D, K, Magnesium especially) made this walk in the park.

Don't try to sweep this under the rug due to the existence of wacko conspiracy theorists on this board.

You looked Death in the eyes and told him to take a hike!

Even so don't forgot to wear your mask, take your shots and be a good person. This fight ain't over yet. Be a responsible human being and follow the community guidelines. Together we can beat the virus!

Thoughts and prayers you don't develop a minor bacteria-based coug- I mean Long Covid next!

Regular, kvs and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:21 am

I think I got it too last month. It followed the symptom progression that I hear from others. It was nowhere near my
    usual flu "trauma". I am supposed to inject a 1.3% death rate pseudo-virus "vaccine" to "save" me from slightly different version
    of the common cold (classical coronavirus).

Regular and Mir like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:32 am

I actually did have it last month. My entire family +extended family 'suffered' too.

Took me three days. First day I had a slight elevation in temperature, the second and third day just a feeling of malaise and fatigue + cough.

My kids, wife and mother in law shed it within 24 hours. The latter is 61 for your information.

TAKE YOUR VACCINES BIGOTS!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 pm