Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Mir
    Mir

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  Mir Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Perhaps I should have started my sentence with "At the current rate" in 20 years time the virus will kill off 0.6% of today's population. Nevertheless if you look at the flu you'll see that the annual death rate remains consistent despite the fact that very few people are actually jabbed against the flu virus. The only time when there was a real pandemic was in 1918-22 with the Spanish Flu. Since then nothing - despite claims to the contrary. Go look at the graphs for flu over the years - there are no major spikes at all except for the Spanish Flu.

Also consider that millions have been fully jabbed in 2021 with no apparent effect on the infection rate at all - in fact we are experiencing the largest spike since the plandemic. If that trend is to continue then the 5th and subsequent spikes will be much larger in magnitude as we go along this suicidal route. As I've said - all those booster shot may just do the trick?

BTW we are also animals but some animals are more resilient than others. If a starfish looses one of it's limbs it just grows back again in no time. We clever humans will find it very hard to survive without any cash in hand.
    kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  kvs Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:43 pm

Mir wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Except statistics are statistics...

If the virus kills you then the chance of it killing you is 100%, and if it does not then its chance of killing you is 0%.

1% of 9 billion is an enormous number of people to sacrifice...

Your calculation is very warped but I'll humour you anyway, but the actual point is that like polio and small pocks, covid should have been zeroed by now if these jabs were actually true vaccines. Well at least that's what you would expect in countries where between 70-90% of the population has been fully vaxxed. Yet we see a spike in a "new variant" that has been spread throughout the world by "fully vaccinated" travelers. Amazingly in Africa with the lowest vaccination rate in the world, people are still alive and kicking and seemingly not really effected by the virus anymore.

First of all there are around 7.9+ billion people on this planet atm and not 9 billion.
    I've taken 2018 as a good pandemic free year. 57.6 million people died that year which is around 0.75% of the total 2018 population.
    Today we have around 5.5 million people that died from the virus over a period of almost 2 years.
    If you divide that in 2 and add a few extra you'll get around 3 million deaths in a year,  being very generous.
    Also keep in mind that in the first year nobody (or very few) was vaccinated.
    3 million "covid deaths" a year is around 0.03% of the total population - a very far cry from the 1% from your own very warped CNN-like calculation where you claim that the virus will kill off 1% of the population! Laughing

In 20 years time the virus will kill off 0.6% of today's population but the bad news is that this year we've had nearly 137 million births already!
    From my perspective the virus is not going to make much of a dent, but all those jabs and endless booster shots may just do the trick?  dunno

The 3 million per year cannot be extrapolated into the future. The number of deaths per case has crashed already and the countries where
    vaccination is low the pattern is totally broken compared to the "developed" world. Africa is not conforming to the covid fear hysteria.
    In fact, Africa should stop bothering with vaccinations. Basically all of the tropical belt countries should just stop with the ludicrous total
    vaccination agenda.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Even if reporting from developing countries is not ideal, the number of deaths and hospitalizations is very small. Of all the countries where
    ICUs would be overwhelmed, it would be these countries. But that is simply not the case. I think the key reason for the difference is that
    the number of people with metabolic syndrome is much smaller in these countries due to lack of excess food consumption and also the fact
    that there are not a lot of people over 60 out of the total population.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Mir wrote:Perhaps I should have started my sentence with "At the current rate" in 20 years time the virus will kill off 0.6% of today's population. Nevertheless if you look at the flu you'll see that the annual death rate remains consistent despite the fact that very few people are actually jabbed against the flu virus. The only time when there was a real pandemic was in 1918-22 with the Spanish Flu. Since then nothing - despite claims to the contrary. Go look at the graphs for flu over the years - there are no major spikes at all except for the Spanish Flu.

Also consider that millions have been fully jabbed in 2021 with no apparent effect on the infection rate at all - in fact we are experiencing the largest spike since the plandemic. If that trend is to continue then the 5th and subsequent spikes will be much larger in magnitude as we go along this suicidal route. As I've said - all those booster shot may just do the trick?

BTW we are also animals but some animals are more resilient than others. If a starfish looses one of it's limbs it just grows back again in no time. We clever humans will find it very hard to survive without any cash in hand.  

The dynamics established by the flu which is another airborne high antigenic drift RNA virus are totally ignored by the hysterics.

The disappearance of flu deaths from the "statistics" tells anyone whose brain is not disabled with propaganda all they need to know.

Mir likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:00 pm

I think the key reason for the difference is that the number of people with metabolic syndrome is much smaller in these countries due to lack of excess food consumption and also the fact that there are not a lot of people over 60 out of the total population.

Absalutely! Another thing to consider is the high risk of malaria in African countries - and we all know what medication they use to prevent it but somehow the WHO and others believe it's no good and you should rather get the jab Laughing

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:34 pm

14% --> 95%

F*cking liars.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:46 pm

Haha very!
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:31 pm

Criminal clowns show.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:40 am

https://twitter.com/i/status/1473503344564084736

Nice cartoon.

flamming_python and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Interesting local information towards the end. The people clogging up the hospitals are asymptomatic, vaxxed
    idiots who panic over new strains.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:03 am

GarryB wrote:

Almost said a shame Vann is not here but he was as vague and evasive about this stuff when questioned as you are...  

I.

What has happened to Vann7? You didn't suspend him off the forum for insulting you did you Garry B?

I have been reading the posts of sundoesntrise who joined on 10-23-2021 in this coronavirus topic and to me his writing and criticism of you is similar to Vann7.  I don't know if Vann7 is posting on another name or sundoesntrise is a different poster.  

This is post 353 on page 15 of sundoestrise who is criticizing you:

JohninMK wrote:

sundoesntrise wrote:

No you dummy, this never ends.

I can see you haven't been here long. On most forums calling a Mod a "dummy" is usually, like snakes and ladders, a quick route to the exit or a ban.

Might I suggest, if you wish to stay, that you revise your comment.

I agree. But you can't deny that his antics are worthy of being called a dummy. And you should also take into account that he has accused me of being a 1. Clown 2. Danger to society 3. Idiot. By association,  usually. And probably lots of other things as well, although I hardly ever read his comments beyond the first two paragraphs.

Not that I really care bytheway. He can call me anything under the sun and I would lose a second of sleep over it. In fact it's somewhat of a badge of honor. Judge a man by his enemies and all that.

Seriously who in his right mind will at this point in time still defend Big Pharma and their tricks? We are talking about straight up malice. Close to 30 percent excess death visa vis a vis 2020 in The Netherlands. Talking about social responsibility while standing on a pile of dead children's bodies is exactly what it looks like

A better topic for discussion would be on the role of mods on a board. On other boards mods usually have a hands off approach and do not take active part in discussions. Just like the referee in a football match isn't part of the game either.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:06 am

I don't know if this has been posted but this is a good article by Global Research on the fraud of the Pfizer vaccine.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/bombshell-document-dump-pfizer-vaccine-data/5763397
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:34 am

andalusia wrote:I don't know if this has been posted but this is a good article by Global Research on the fraud of the Pfizer vaccine.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/bombshell-document-dump-pfizer-vaccine-data/5763397

Well there must be a good reason why they don't want us to see their own data on their own jab Laughing
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:15 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:37 pm

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:05 am

Covid-19: Stop tracing and quarantining of contacts, says Ministerial Advisory Committee

MAC says the tracing and quarantining of contacts of Covid-19 cases is no longer necessary.
       In a memo to Health Minister Joe Phaahla, it said the proportion of people with immunity to Covid-19 had risen substantially.
       It added that quarantining of contacts was no longer viable in the current social and economic climate.

The Ministerial Advisory Committee (MAC) on Covid-19 has written to Health Minister Joe Phaahla, recommending that the quarantining of contacts be stopped as it is no longer viable in the current social and economic climate.

Furthermore, the committee said contact tracing was no longer necessary and should also be halted with immediate effect.

Well our new "covid rules" which which was applauded all over the world (incl me) lasted just 5 days! Back to square one. You are now, again, required to self-isolate if you had contact with someone who later tests positive for the coronavirus. The change had been based on "scientific" advice. It is not clear on what basis it has been rolled back but according to the the health department the now-reinstated rules had also served little to no purpose a couple of weeks ago! I think someone got a bit of a lecture! Laughing
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:35 pm

Out of curiosity and for the sake of information sharing. How many members here have contacted Covid? I was diagnosed with it yesterday. So far just cold like symptoms but I am 65 with some COPD.
    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:45 pm

franco wrote:Out of curiosity and for the sake of information sharing. How many members here have contacted Covid? I was diagnosed with it yesterday. So far just cold like symptoms but I am 65 with some COPD.  

Get well soon!

I haven't had it yet, neither has my girlfriend, even though we've been in contact with infected/soon-to-be infected before.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:02 pm

franco wrote:Out of curiosity and for the sake of information sharing. How many members here have contacted Covid? I was diagnosed with it yesterday. So far just cold like symptoms but I am 65 with some COPD.  

sorry to hear that. Get wel soon!, and i hope the symptoms remain mild for you.
    I have not contracted it myself, but i have had direct co-workers that have had it.

The first one, that got sick a year ago when it just arrived in europe got very sick. but no hospitalisation.
    the other three had mild or no symptoms.

The others are from the last six months:
    the second got it from his kids, he was sick and unable to work for a day or two. after that back to work.
    the third did not even realised he had covid, it was because his wife had it and he went with her to test. no symptomps himself.
    The fourth is moderatly ill, like an heavy flu with coughing and feeling drained of energy. but nothing serious that requires an hospital.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:12 pm

I'm not far behind your age group and I believe I had the dreaded Delta variant with very mild "head cold" symptoms. There is a good chance you have the much milder Omicron variant. Hope you get well soon with lot's of useful anti-bodies to boot! Smile

PS - We did not test for covid but my wife had the typical no-smell and -taste symptoms for quite a while.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:28 am

I had it and gave it to my whole family. It was like we were first ones to get it in the outbreak.

Just bad cold like symptoms. Weakness , tiredness.

If you can get your hands on one of those cocktails, it's not a bad idea. My symptoms were gone the next day , but its 4 shots, so if you aren't fond of needles you'll just be sick for longer.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:44 am

I had it, Delta variant I think

A couple of days of flu-like symptoms (weakness, muscle cramps, etc..), followed by about 2-3 weeks of a head cold but not much else

The most annoying thing was just the time it took to pass

Wasn't vaccinated or anything.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:07 pm

Get well soon!

I may have had the original Alpha strain very early in 2020 but I did not get tested. It was unusual for a flu since it took about two weeks to
    get back to "normal" instead of under a week. I lost my sense of smell and I had some lung congestion lasting into 2021.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:49 pm

Enough to make us all sick is that Fauci is destined to get an annual retirement package of $350 000 - apparently the highest in history.
    Pfizer and Moderna would have added a not too shabby amount to that pile as well.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:17 pm

The government called the level of collective immunity to COVID-19 in Russia

In Russia, the level of collective immunity to coronavirus infection rose to 61.8%. Such data were provided by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Tatyana Golikova. She noted that as of December 30, 78,694,436 people were vaccinated with the first component of the COVID-19 vaccine, 74,539,609 people were vaccinated with two doses. The Deputy Prime Minister's statement is conveyed by the operational headquarters to combat the spread of coronavirus infection .

Golikova clarified that a number of Russian regions have brought the level of vaccination of the population to 80%. We are talking about Sevastopol (90.2%), Chukotka (80.7%), Karelia (80.4%) and St. Petersburg (80.9%).

Several subjects of the country are catching up with the leaders in vaccination. These are Tyva (78.1%) and the Moscow region (77.2%), added the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation.

She also turned to the regions where the decrease in the incidence is recorded. According to the politician, during the holidays it is necessary to increase the rate of vaccination and revaccination, while the removal of restrictions should be treated with caution due to the omicron strain of COVID-19 spreading in the world . ■

https://tvzvezda-ru.translate.goog/news/202112301626-dj9y9.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-GB&_x_tr_pto=nui

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 pm