Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7096
    Points : 7364
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:42 pm

    http://sputniknews.com/world/20150415/1020915385.html

    Expect a Maiden to appear soon.
    max steel
    max steel

    Posts : 2939
    Points : 2964
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  max steel on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:26 pm

    sepheronx wrote:http://sputniknews.com/world/20150415/1020915385.html

    Expect a Maiden to appear soon.


    Well let me inform you more on this Kyrgzstan is the next nation on usa radar for regime change . They dont want Eurasia to form a Union . Kyrgzstan is part of CSTO . US have sent male nuland as new charge d'affaires in Bishek . The one who started rose revolution in georgia in 2003 and in Yugoslavia . these revolutions are nothing but operation Gladio .

    But Krygyzs are aware of it

    DEMONSTRATORS PROTEST IN BISHEK AGAINST NEW US DIPLOMAT  :  http://tass.ru/en/world/780008

    earlier Kryg already had 2 such revolutions but THEIR revolution didnt involve US just like earlier Ukraine revolution didnt involve foreign intervention . Presidential elections are coming up in Autumn in Kyrygstan .

    But these central asian nations must realize

    1) usa dont give a damn fuck about them . Whatsoever economy they have it will go in peril .
    2) Good thing is Kyrgzs are aware of usa plans and they even protested it.
    3) Central asia must realize their future lies with Eurasia and China . US will use them to expand nato and surround russia , break its economy etc .
    4) China and Russia must come up together quickly to secure and expand their influence in C.Asia .



    This regime is a brutal and futile method just to fulfill murican interests nothing else . These former soviet nations will burn just like Ukraine .

    I dont know what Russia is doing to prevent such rabid and sinister deeds of murica . Make more central asia citizens aware about it . Azerbaijan is also on radar .

    But acc to me Russia should pull China alongside it instead of looking for its own sphere . Form a collective because China can really attract these central asians towards a growing path instead of getting in bed with yanks .
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7096
    Points : 7364
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:25 pm

    http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/04/coups-and-color-revolutions-us-wages.html

    What I dont get is if they know, then why dont they pull a venezuela and limit US embassy to 3 people and either close down NGO's operated by US or limit their activities. Also, deem all packages for US embassies, especially large containers of something unknown, be subjected to searches prior to being handed over to US embassy.

    Their lack of going after these people is kinda scary and gives the indication Russia and these respective countries want to be destabilized and or want problems. Or they are lazy/incompetent.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1798
    Points : 1973
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty colour revolutions

    Post  par far on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:23 pm

    max steel wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:http://sputniknews.com/world/20150415/1020915385.html

    Expect a Maiden to appear soon.


    Well let me inform you more on this Kyrgzstan is the next nation on usa radar for regime change . They dont want Eurasia to form a Union . Kyrgzstan is part of CSTO . US have sent male nuland as new charge d'affaires in Bishek . The one who started rose revolution in georgia in 2003 and in Yugoslavia . these revolutions are nothing but operation Gladio .

    But Krygyzs are aware of it

    DEMONSTRATORS PROTEST IN BISHEK AGAINST NEW US DIPLOMAT  :  http://tass.ru/en/world/780008

    earlier Kryg already had 2 such revolutions but THEIR revolution didnt involve US just like earlier Ukraine revolution didnt involve foreign intervention . Presidential elections are coming up in Autumn in Kyrygstan .

    But these central asian nations must realize

    1) usa dont give a damn fuck about them . Whatsoever economy they have it will go in peril .
    2) Good thing is Kyrgzs are aware of usa plans and they even protested it.
    3) Central asia must realize their future lies with Eurasia and China . US will use them to expand nato and surround russia , break its economy etc .
    4) China and Russia must come up together quickly to secure and expand their influence in C.Asia .



    This regime is a brutal and futile method just to fulfill murican interests nothing else . These former soviet nations will burn just like Ukraine .

    I dont know what Russia is doing to prevent such rabid and sinister deeds of murica . Make more central asia citizens aware about it . Azerbaijan is also on radar .

    But acc to me Russia should pull China alongside it instead of looking for its own sphere . Form a collective because China can really attract these central asians towards a growing path instead of getting in bed with yanks .



    The FSB need to be all over this.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1798
    Points : 1973
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  par far on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:39 pm

    Some good articles on what is happening in Kyrgyzstan.

    http://orientalreview.org/2015/03/05/the-male-nuland-and-the-us-central-asian-strategy-i/


    http://orientalreview.org/2015/03/06/the-coming-color-revolution-chaos-and-media-crimea-in-kyrgyzstan/


    http://journal-neo.org/2015/04/08/us-wages-geopolitical-warfare-against-russia-in-central-asia-and-caucasus/


    I think the best thing that can be done is get Iran to join the customs union. This is truly worrisome, hopefully Russia is not caught sleeping like it did in Ukraine.
    max steel
    max steel

    Posts : 2939
    Points : 2964
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  max steel on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:33 pm

    Parfar i already explained it look above . Russia was aware of color revolution in ukraine . Putin said bush ukraine is not even a country .
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1798
    Points : 1973
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  par far on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 pm

    max steel wrote:Parfar i already explained it look above . Russia was aware of color revolution in ukraine . Putin said bush ukraine is not even a country .


    I don't understand why Russia did not interfere, right at the start in Ukraine, if Russia knew what was happening? Hopefully they are ready for Kyrgyzstan.
    max steel
    max steel

    Posts : 2939
    Points : 2964
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Some good articles on what is happening in Kyrgyzstan.

    Post  max steel on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:36 pm

    Things are moving now !! Idea

    Scandal in Kyrgyzstan After Protest Organizer Seen With US Diplomat

    A media scandal has broken out in the Central Asian republic of Kyrgyzstan following the posting of a YouTube video showing a protest organizer meeting with the American ambassador.

    On Wednesday, a few dozen people organized by civil society and rights groups gathered in front of the presidential building in the Kyrgyz capital of Bishkek, protesting a government initiative to hold a referendum which would make changes to the country's constitution. Protesters attached portraits of government officials with their faces crossed out to the presidential building's gates, and carried banners saying "Do Not Sell the Country!" and "Do Not Rape the Constitution."

    The constitutional changes proposed in the referendum, which set to take place this fall, include a series of initiatives amending the composition of the Constitutional Chamber, the structure of the Supreme Court, and measures aimed at strengthening party control over parliamentary deputies. If it goes through, it would be the ninth time Kyrgyzstan's constitution has been amended since the country's independence in 1992. The current constitution, adopted in 2010, was approved by the Council of Europe's Venice Commission, and prohibits further amendments until 2020.

    But the scandal, which broke out on Wednesday evening, was over an anonymous YouTube video which showed protest organizer Nurbek Toktakunov, leader of local NGO 'Precedent', meeting with US Charge d'Affaires Richard Miles shortly after the protest.


    Maidan Buildup has been initiated in Kyrgzstan by male Nuland before presidential elections this year . WATCHOUT Exclamation


    http://sputniknews.com/asia/20150625/1023834102.html
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1798
    Points : 1973
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  par far on Sat May 21, 2016 11:42 pm

    It is so surprising that people are so stupid, that they fall for this very time, do people not look at the countries that have had color revolutions and how their countries and lives have ended up. We all know who is behind this, I just hope the government survives and  those responsible for this are hang.

    https://southfront.org/anti-government-protests-in-kazkhstan/
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1798
    Points : 1973
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Real war vs Colour Revolutions?

    Post  par far on Sat May 21, 2016 11:47 pm

    Which one is harder to defend against, a Real War or a Colour Revolution? And why is it harder than the other? I honestly think Colour Revolution are harder because they are nearly impossible to defend against.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3199
    Points : 3231
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Dress rehearsal for another color revolution in Minsk plus weapons and armed men seized at the border.

    Post  franco on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:41 pm

    Dress rehearsal for another color revolution in Minsk plus weapons and armed men seized at the border.

    https://news.tut.by/economics/536772.html
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3714
    Points : 3696
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  miketheterrible on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 pm

    franco wrote:Dress rehearsal for another color revolution in Minsk plus weapons and armed men seized at the border.

    https://news.tut.by/economics/536772.html

    Doesn't look like much.  The same attempt was much larger in Armenia which also failed.  Belarus is a state that normally doesn't take shit.

    https://twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/845276923966181377

    So I guess Lukashenko is going to really drop the hammer on these people and start a nation wide search, ban and arrest for Soro's/foreign NGO's and associates.
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13423
    Points : 13910
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  George1 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:15 pm

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3714
    Points : 3696
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:57 am

    As a note, continuous protests in Armenia currently. Same culprits but with a lot of supporters. Calling it velvet revolution. So Armenia is ripe to become another Ukraine.

    Surprised no one here talking about it.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4546
    Points : 4661
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  kvs on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:06 am

    miketheterrible wrote:As a note, continuous protests in Armenia currently. Same culprits but with a lot of supporters. Calling it velvet revolution. So Armenia is ripe to become another Ukraine.

    Surprised no one here talking about it.

    There is another thread on it.

    What's to say. Idiots are as idiots do. If Armenians want to be NATO's bitch then let them. The last thing Russia needs is to waste blood and treasure
    to save every collection of malcontents. If Russia can tolerate the loss of Ukraine, it can certainly tolerate the loss of Armenia as a security vulnerability.
    Russia's new best friends are its missile systems. They make the world into a tiny place where land buffers have no meaning. Let NATO deploy whatever
    assets it thinks it needs on Russia's borders. This will not let NATO get away with any nuclear first strikes. And Russia will not be destabilized by NATO
    on its borders, rather quite the opposite.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

    Posts : 1812
    Points : 1963
    Join date : 2011-09-14

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  TheArmenian on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:39 am

    Bugger off all of you.

    Why do we have this panicky "OMG another color revolution" or "A repeat of Ukraine" bovine excrement each time there is a demonstration in Armenia?

    Most Armenians are pro-Russia. There are very few self-destructive western puppets in Armenia (even Russia has some of those) who try to capitalize on any demonstration or discontent. They will reach nowhere.

    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13423
    Points : 13910
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  George1 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:04 am

    TheArmenian wrote:Bugger off all of you.

    Why do we have this panicky "OMG  another color revolution" or "A repeat of Ukraine" bovine excrement each time there is a demonstration in Armenia?

    Most Armenians are pro-Russia. There are very few self-destructive western puppets in Armenia (even Russia has some of those) who try to capitalize on any demonstration or discontent. They will reach nowhere.


    i agree. After all Armenia isn't the same case as Ukraine where the population is divided
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4546
    Points : 4661
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  kvs on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:06 am

    TheArmenian wrote:Bugger off all of you.

    Why do we have this panicky "OMG  another color revolution" or "A repeat of Ukraine" bovine excrement each time there is a demonstration in Armenia?

    Most Armenians are pro-Russia. There are very few self-destructive western puppets in Armenia (even Russia has some of those) who try to capitalize on any demonstration or discontent. They will reach nowhere.


    The trick, since you are not aware of it, is that a minority can grab power while the majority sleeps. Once the minority is in power it can
    keep the majority down and for a long time. This is actually what happened in Ukraine, but are unaware of this. Over 70% of Ukrainians
    have no love for Bandera. Yet Bandera is the national hero of Banderastan. Most Ukrainians do not hate Russia and would not support
    the insane severing of economic ties that the Kiev coup regime is foisting on the country.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4546
    Points : 4661
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  kvs on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:07 am

    George1 wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:Bugger off all of you.

    Why do we have this panicky "OMG  another color revolution" or "A repeat of Ukraine" bovine excrement each time there is a demonstration in Armenia?

    Most Armenians are pro-Russia. There are very few self-destructive western puppets in Armenia (even Russia has some of those) who try to capitalize on any demonstration or discontent. They will reach nowhere.


    i agree. After all Armenia isn't the same case as Ukraine where the population is divided

    In Ukraine it is divided 30:70 but thanks to NATO, the 30% took over.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21455
    Points : 22005
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  GarryB on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 am

    The perversion of democracy.... it used to be rule by consensus... where the majority took the needs of minorities into consideration to keep peace and order.

    Now western democracy is rule with money and power by the 1% who have all the money and the rest of you just work your minimum wage jobs and watch TV or movies, or just do drugs (prescription drugs of course).
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3714
    Points : 3696
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 pm

    Now in Kyrgyzstan, vote of non confidence in the government. Let's see, two CSTO and Eurasian Union nations on the way out?
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3199
    Points : 3231
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  franco on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:12 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:Now in Kyrgyzstan, vote of non confidence in the government. Let's see, two CSTO and Eurasian Union nations on the way out?

    This unipolar world order has been in the works since WW2... so they will keep coming and coming until they win. One controlled government and country at a time.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3714
    Points : 3696
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  miketheterrible on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:36 am

    franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Now in Kyrgyzstan, vote of non confidence in the government. Let's see, two CSTO and Eurasian Union nations on the way out?

    This unipolar world order has been in the works since WW2... so they will keep coming and coming until they win. One controlled government and country at a time.

    Then why bother if the efforts are for nothing?
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3199
    Points : 3231
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  franco on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 am

    miketheterrible wrote:
    franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Now in Kyrgyzstan, vote of non confidence in the government. Let's see, two CSTO and Eurasian Union nations on the way out?

    This unipolar world order has been in the works since WW2... so they will keep coming and coming until they win. One controlled government and country at a time.

    Then why bother if the efforts are for nothing?

    And did you know this was happening 5...10 years ago?

    My point is that this isn't just about today...it's long term.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3714
    Points : 3696
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  miketheterrible on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:38 am

    franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Now in Kyrgyzstan, vote of non confidence in the government. Let's see, two CSTO and Eurasian Union nations on the way out?

    This unipolar world order has been in the works since WW2... so they will keep coming and coming until they win. One controlled government and country at a time.

    Then why bother if the efforts are for nothing?

    And did you know this was happening 5...10 years ago?

    My point is that this isn't just about today...it's long term.

    Alright uncle. Then tell me, how do you precieve the events happening today?

    Sponsored content

    Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics Empty Re: Colour Revolutions in the Former Soviet Republics

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:52 pm