Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #13

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 4103
    Points : 4081
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:59 pm

    ATLASCUB wrote:The U.S, through the Kurds are a ticking time bomb.... been saying it for ages. They're not there to make friends and settle....they're there to stir up shit by taking land and keeping a "peace keeping force" aka bases once the "conflict" ends.

    More bait for more excuses so Trump can sign the sanctions bill with some "internal relief" due to "Russian and Iranian actions in Syria". This is all bait by a Pentagon (which again, is not controlled by Trump). The Kurds will do whatever the fuck they're told and people need to realize that. No one, and I mean no one outside the United States is helping them in their little dream - as such, they owe the U.S military support, political support etc...

    The Kurds will only stop being their puppets when and if the Americans are successfully kicked out (which is a pickle and might never happen). Under that assumption reality would kick in so hard that they would have no other choice. Right now they have a choice - and that choice is to ally themselves to only living empire on earth to achieve their dreams of statehood - aka fuck Syria, fuck Russia, fuck Turkey, fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, fuck the Arabs and anyone opposed to their plans (although they will engage diplomatically cause that's the smart thing to do). Make no mistake, the Kurds are not on Syria's/Russian/Iranian camp and people need to get that very clear if it hasn't been clear enough since the beginning of this conflict.

    You got too many people here who are fucking retarded to even realize this.

    Russians need to get a spine for fucks sakes.  Call out the US and their bluff.  Threaten them.  Who cares.  Do what it takes though because the US is just going to do it more.

    Anyway, the F-18 that shot it down came from the Persian gulf.  Meaning that it was a provocative move more so than anything because it was already in the air before the Su-22 reached and bombed its destination.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  calm on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 am

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 ON6wxin
    avatar
    lycantrop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 115
    Join date : 2017-05-21

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  lycantrop on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 am

    Heavy clashes right now between the Syrian Army and SDF near Resafa. Syrian Army is trying to rescue its pilot; SDF blocking route.

    https://twitter.com/leithfadel/status/876557262734725120
    avatar
    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 625
    Points : 635
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  ATLASCUB on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 am

    lycantrop wrote:Heavy clashes right now between the Syrian Army and SDF near Resafa. Syrian Army is trying to rescue its pilot; SDF blocking route.

    https://twitter.com/leithfadel/status/876557262734725120

    Lol what a shit show. Make a deal with the devil and unleash the Turks (provided the Turks grow some massive balls).
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 656
    Points : 662
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 am

    The F-18 came from the Mediterranean. It seems Russia must have gave it approval to shoot down the Su-22.

    https://twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/876544308542885888
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 656
    Points : 662
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 am

    Pilot KIA. Like I said, Syrians are expendable to Russians. You all laughed when I said that first.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6i2c85/syrian_mod_pilot_kia/
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 4103
    Points : 4081
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  miketheterrible on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 am

    Apparently RuAF is up in the air over the area looking for the pilot as well.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 am

    miketheterrible wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

    they are claiming US shot down the Su-22. Its very high time SyAF start shooting down coalition jets.

    With what Very Happy ?

    Magic beans?

    they have jets, and SAM's and manpads. Shooting even 1 US jet is enough.

    Sometimes you people look to me like kids. You know what are the chaces of anything Syrian, that is flying to actually engage, not shoot down, but engage that Coalition is flying? Limes nearing zero, thats what are the chances. Seriously dont tell me you expect Syrian MiG-21s, MiG-23s and those few monkey MiG-29s to fight Americans Suspect

    MANPADS aganist F-18Es and F-15Es dropping GBUs from 6.000m? Good luck. When its about Syrian SAMs they showed how useful they are though last 3 decades, Israelis flew dozens if not hundreds of missions over Syria they never managed to shoot a jack shit.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 am

    ultimatewarrior wrote:Pilot KIA. Like I said, Syrians are expendable to Russians. You all laughed when I said that first.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6i2c85/syrian_mod_pilot_kia/

    Yes, i think Russians should move all Syrians to Siberia and repopulate Syria with Russians. Put them in safe Heaven.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5345
    Points : 5474
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  kvs on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:50 am

    Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

    they are claiming US shot down the Su-22. Its very high time SyAF start shooting down coalition jets.

    With what Very Happy ?

    Magic beans?

    they have jets, and SAM's and manpads. Shooting even 1 US jet is enough.

    Sometimes you people look to me like kids. You know what are the chaces of anything Syrian, that is flying to actually engage, not shoot down, but engage that Coalition is flying? Limes nearing zero, thats what are the chances. Seriously dont tell me you expect Syrian MiG-21s, MiG-23s and those few monkey MiG-29s to fight Americans Suspect

    MANPADS aganist F-18Es and F-15Es dropping GBUs from 6.000m? Good luck. When its about Syrian SAMs they showed how useful they are though last 3 decades, Israelis flew dozens if not hundreds of missions over Syria they never managed to shoot a jack shit.


    Syria has S-300 systems. Don't spout off about the Israelis and Americans being immune.
    Any jamming tech they have can be countered.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 am

    ultimatewarrior wrote:The F-18 came from the Mediterranean. It seems Russia must have gave it approval to shoot down the Su-22.

    https://twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/876544308542885888
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Syria_rel-2007

    Here, map of Syria...
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5345
    Points : 5474
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  kvs on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 am

    miketheterrible wrote:Apparently RuAF is up in the air over the area looking for the pilot as well.

    I hope they are prepared to bomb the SDF scumbags like ISIS/Daesh. Russia and Syria should leverage this
    attack as a pretext to have open season on the SDF. And some nice long range rocket attack on the US
    bases inside Syria would be a good message.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:52 am

    lycantrop wrote:https://streamable.com/aqkz1

    clearly solid fuel missiles

    Shahab-3
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5345
    Points : 5474
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  kvs on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 am

    ATLASCUB wrote:The U.S, through the Kurds are a ticking time bomb.... been saying it for ages. They're not there to make friends and settle....they're there to stir up shit by taking land and keeping a "peace keeping force" aka bases once the "conflict" ends on a newly "autonomous" region or "mini-state".

    More bait for more excuses so Trump can sign the sanctions bill with some "internal relief" due to "recent Russian and Iranian actions in Syria" IF any of the parties escalate as in a "normal" conflict it would logically follow in pattern. This is all bait by a Pentagon (which again, is not controlled by Trump). The Kurds will do whatever the fuck they're told and people need to realize that. No one, and I mean no one outside the United States is helping them in their little dream - as such, they owe the U.S military support, political support etc, etc, etc...a lifeline worth fighting for from their pov.

    The Kurds will only stop being american puppets when and if the Americans are successfully kicked out (which is a pickle and might never happen). Under that assumption reality would kick in so hard that the Kurds would have no other choice. Right now they have a choice - and that choice is to ally themselves to the only living empire on earth to achieve their dreams of statehood - aka fuck Syria, fuck Russia, fuck Turkey, fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, fuck the Arabs and anyone opposed to their plans (although they will engage diplomatically cause that's the smart thing to do). Make no mistake, the Kurds are not on Syria's/Russian/Iranian camp and people need to get that very clear if it hasn't been clear enough since the beginning of this conflict.

    The Kurd leadership is setting up the Kurds to get f*cked over the in long run. Uncle Scumbag isn't going to be around for the coming
    centuries to look out for them. It is rather clear that the American Empire is in terminal decline. Globalism will not last for various reasons
    including depletion of cheap liquid fuels. The world will become much more local.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:57 am

    kvs wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

    they are claiming US shot down the Su-22. Its very high time SyAF start shooting down coalition jets.

    With what Very Happy ?

    Magic beans?

    they have jets, and SAM's and manpads. Shooting even 1 US jet is enough.

    Sometimes you people look to me like kids. You know what are the chaces of anything Syrian, that is flying to actually engage, not shoot down, but engage that Coalition is flying? Limes nearing zero, thats what are the chances. Seriously dont tell me you expect Syrian MiG-21s, MiG-23s and those few monkey MiG-29s to fight Americans  Suspect

    MANPADS aganist F-18Es and F-15Es dropping GBUs from 6.000m? Good luck. When its about Syrian SAMs they showed how useful they are though last 3 decades, Israelis flew dozens if not hundreds of missions over Syria they never managed to shoot a jack shit.


    Syria has S-300 systems.  Don't spout off about the Israelis and Americans being immune.  
    Any jamming tech they have can be countered.

    Yeah... we noticed clown
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5345
    Points : 5474
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  kvs on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:57 am

    Benya wrote:Important development: US-backed forces push south of Raqqa to cutoff Syrian Army from Deir Ezzor

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 SDF-armored-vehicle-in-Raqqa-countryside-768x512-1

    BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:30 P.M.) – The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) launched a new attack in the western Al-Raqqa , targeting the southeastern countryside of Tabaqa.

    The Syrian Democratic Forces managed to capture the Bitani District, Sunday, after a short battle with the Islamic State (ISIL).

    According to a military source, if the Syrian Democratic Forces continue to push south towards the strategic town of Resafa, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) will open fire on them because this would be a clear attempt by the US-backed forces to cut them off from the road to Deir Ezzor.

    By cutting off the Syrian Army from the road to Deir Ezzor, the US-backed forces will have access to several oil fields that are desperately wanted by the Syrian government.

    Since the US-backed rebels failed to slow the Syrian Army down in southern Syria, the US is now relying on the Kurdish forces to obstruct Damascus’ expansion eastward.

    Source: Arrow https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/important-development-us-backed-forces-push-south-raqqa-cutoff-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/



    Haha, pro-US wet dream  Laughing . We all know that SAA can reach Deir Ez-Zor from two (not one, but two) directions, from West to East (from the direction of Ittriyah-Resafa) and from South to North (from Palmyra). SDF would need a tremendous amount of manpower and extensive US air/artillery support around the clock to fully cut just one of these roads.

    This is direct evidence that the USA and its minions are ISIS/Daesh allies.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2467
    Points : 2476
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:11 am

    kvs wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:The U.S, through the Kurds are a ticking time bomb.... been saying it for ages. They're not there to make friends and settle....they're there to stir up shit by taking land and keeping a "peace keeping force" aka bases once the "conflict" ends on a newly "autonomous" region or "mini-state".

    More bait for more excuses so Trump can sign the sanctions bill with some "internal relief" due to "recent Russian and Iranian actions in Syria" IF any of the parties escalate as in a "normal" conflict it would logically follow in pattern. This is all bait by a Pentagon (which again, is not controlled by Trump). The Kurds will do whatever the fuck they're told and people need to realize that. No one, and I mean no one outside the United States is helping them in their little dream - as such, they owe the U.S military support, political support etc, etc, etc...a lifeline worth fighting for from their pov.

    The Kurds will only stop being american puppets when and if the Americans are successfully kicked out (which is a pickle and might never happen). Under that assumption reality would kick in so hard that the Kurds would have no other choice. Right now they have a choice - and that choice is to ally themselves to the only living empire on earth to achieve their dreams of statehood - aka fuck Syria, fuck Russia, fuck Turkey, fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, fuck the Arabs and anyone opposed to their plans (although they will engage diplomatically cause that's the smart thing to do). Make no mistake, the Kurds are not on Syria's/Russian/Iranian camp and people need to get that very clear if it hasn't been clear enough since the beginning of this conflict.

    The Kurd leadership is setting up the Kurds to get f*cked over the in long run.   Uncle Scumbag isn't going to be around for the coming
    centuries to look out for them.   It is rather clear that the American Empire is in terminal decline.   Globalism will not last for various reasons
    including depletion of cheap liquid fuels.   The world will become much more local.

    The Kurds have not air defense weapons to do it this way. Is directly the US and their employees.

    The US loves to read the people that is opposed to them hating the Kurds.

    But they have 0 chance of fooling the gouvernments of the opposed countries.


    Last edited by eehnie on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

    Posts : 1511
    Points : 1543
    Join date : 2014-03-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Athens

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  arpakola on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:16 am

    ultimatewarrior wrote:Pilot KIA. Like I said, Syrians are expendable to Russians. You all laughed when I said that first.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6i2c85/syrian_mod_pilot_kia/
    jocolor
    avatar
    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 625
    Points : 635
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  ATLASCUB on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:28 am

    eehnie wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:The U.S, through the Kurds are a ticking time bomb.... been saying it for ages. They're not there to make friends and settle....they're there to stir up shit by taking land and keeping a "peace keeping force" aka bases once the "conflict" ends on a newly "autonomous" region or "mini-state".

    More bait for more excuses so Trump can sign the sanctions bill with some "internal relief" due to "recent Russian and Iranian actions in Syria" IF any of the parties escalate as in a "normal" conflict it would logically follow in pattern. This is all bait by a Pentagon (which again, is not controlled by Trump). The Kurds will do whatever the fuck they're told and people need to realize that. No one, and I mean no one outside the United States is helping them in their little dream - as such, they owe the U.S military support, political support etc, etc, etc...a lifeline worth fighting for from their pov.

    The Kurds will only stop being american puppets when and if the Americans are successfully kicked out (which is a pickle and might never happen). Under that assumption reality would kick in so hard that the Kurds would have no other choice. Right now they have a choice - and that choice is to ally themselves to the only living empire on earth to achieve their dreams of statehood - aka fuck Syria, fuck Russia, fuck Turkey, fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, fuck the Arabs and anyone opposed to their plans (although they will engage diplomatically cause that's the smart thing to do). Make no mistake, the Kurds are not on Syria's/Russian/Iranian camp and people need to get that very clear if it hasn't been clear enough since the beginning of this conflict.

    The Kurd leadership is setting up the Kurds to get f*cked over the in long run.   Uncle Scumbag isn't going to be around for the coming
    centuries to look out for them.   It is rather clear that the American Empire is in terminal decline.   Globalism will not last for various reasons
    including depletion of cheap liquid fuels.   The world will become much more local.

    The Kurds have not air defense weapons. Is directly the US and their employees.

    The US loves to read the people that is opposed to them hating the Kurds.

    But they have 0 chance of fooling the gouvernments of the opposed countries.

    What about "SAA enganging SDF in combat" do you not understand?

    And yes, the U.S would love to see things escalate since they benefit and reap from chaos. That does not mean however that you allow to get abused constantly just cause "lets not play into U.S plan"..... at some point the nose will be so bloody from taking small punches that you'll have to address the source of the problem.

    The Turks are the key. But they don't have the balls to mess with their master's plan.


    Last edited by ATLASCUB on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4314
    Points : 4418
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Vann7 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:33 am

    IF this is not solved through the deconfliction line ,It will be a matter of time US Coalition will get one of their planes shut down.. whether in a false flag or in a real combat. Syria can strike american planes with their S-200s anywhere in Syria. and or Russian airforce can also do the same if feel under threat their planes.

    When it comes to any Airport military base anywhere in RAQQA. it will be a symbolic one.
    Because US cannot deploy expensive planes in a military base ,when their planes are withing visual/strike distance of Syria artillery and or can be shutdown as soon as take off from the base with a cheap manpad.
    So all the Syrian army needs to do is surround Tabqa base or anyone in question with its military and it will become a totally useless base by NATO and its coalition . Because they can't deploy anything there safely if the base is withing visual distance of Syrian army positions.

    Maybe this is done by the pentagon to provoke Syria into a fight with US Coalition and put
    Russia into a fight with Americans. It could be seen for the warmongers ,that is better for Americans to lose a plane and enter in a small military conflict with Russia than to allow TRump to get closer to Russia over Syria. So this could be done to tie the hands of Trump
    completely over Syria ,because they if they lose a plane it will be impossible for Trump
    to talk about getting close to Russia and cooperate with them in Syria.

    In the other hand if the decision is taken to bomb US military bases in Syria.
    Because unless anyone have not noticed yet..the games Americans and its coalition
    are playing are Proxy wars.. but Russia and Syria can do that too..

    IRAN will be the perfect card for this. Because IRAN (with Russia and Syria correct upgrades to its technology and logistic help)
    could launch ballistic or even cruise missiles made by them and help IRAN to target
    American military bases with precision. So the Americans use SDF and its coalition to cover
    behind them for their aggression on Syria and Russia/Syria can use IRAN and their retaliation from their own land to target US and its coalition military bases in Syria.

    SO that any possible retaliation from US to IRAN could only come if they start a war directly with IRAN. which they will not do .. Because IRAN can bomb Saudi Arabia oil fields and significantly drive oil prices to heaven ,and months or a year will pass before they can restore production of oil again. IRAN can also close the persian gulf transit
    of oil (and significantly lower the value of dollar) and American navy can't stop it. if IRAN fire from land to any ship transit. this will be a complete new war , that Americans will not be
    prepared to engage ,since IRAN will have an easy time targeting any warship who transit through a 15km passway.

    It will be also a good time for IRAQ to demand American forces to leave. to increase the pressure. and made an alliance with Syria army. MOsul is completely not needed to be liberated now, the terrorist there have no way to advance are encircled.

    In short this new escalation by US military,in my opinion was done to tie the hands of Trump
    into any kind of restoring relations with Russia. If Trump goes against its own Military ,
    he risk impeachment.and RUssia and Syria can use the IRANIAN card to against illegal US military bases. This will teach them ,that it will be impossible for them to create a safe base
    for Americans or coalition forces anywhere in Syria , if IRAN is allowed by Syrian government to bomb it.  It will be a major pressure on US military if can't defend against IRAN attacks in Syria. to do that they will need to deploy Patriots missiles ,which are very expensive and very vulnerable to Syria artillery. and This is why US can't send a large ,nor medium ,neither small military force in Syria into a base anywhere because it is vulnerable to be bombed. Unless they are deployed deep inside kurdish zones. but even there ,the risk are very high. Because they don't have effective ways to defend any military base deployed in Syria,any happy trigger Iranian or syrian general could blow up any US/coalition in Syria. lets not forget Russia gave Syria a lot of toscka missiles and Syria had Scuds with 300km range. US will need real air defenses setup there to hold a military base. with Patriots defenses and it will be very vulnerable to artillery attacks. in short any US military base in Syria can't be defended as long they don't declare a no fly zone on Syria airforce and on Russia too. which will mean a major war. So US military always have to keep in mind when building anything in Syria that a major war could start at any time ,at their base totally destroyed. without a problem By Syria.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 797
    Points : 799
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  nomadski on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:38 am

    At what time did the yank down syrian plane ? At what time did Iran hit isis with missile ? Was one a reply to the other ? On the surface it appeared that Iran responded to isis attack in Tehran . But they have to say that don't they ? Will the yanks now retaliate against Iran , for hitting isis targets ? Or their allies ? Now they know that at least their allies can be hit . And even their own bases . I still think syrian army needs to advance as rapidly as possible on the ground and use SAM against the yank planes . Iran can start softening targets in advance .

    Syrian army needs to have priority of defeating isis . And securing borders . They are one and the same objective . You can not have a secure house that has no doors or windows . Forces other than isis need to cooperate with syrian army and allow passage to border areas . In my view this is possible . Without dislocating other forces from their positions . If other forces resist syrian army access to border crossings . Then they must be fought at those points and along the border .




    Last edited by nomadski on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2467
    Points : 2476
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 am

    ATLASCUB wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:The U.S, through the Kurds are a ticking time bomb.... been saying it for ages. They're not there to make friends and settle....they're there to stir up shit by taking land and keeping a "peace keeping force" aka bases once the "conflict" ends on a newly "autonomous" region or "mini-state".

    More bait for more excuses so Trump can sign the sanctions bill with some "internal relief" due to "recent Russian and Iranian actions in Syria" IF any of the parties escalate as in a "normal" conflict it would logically follow in pattern. This is all bait by a Pentagon (which again, is not controlled by Trump). The Kurds will do whatever the fuck they're told and people need to realize that. No one, and I mean no one outside the United States is helping them in their little dream - as such, they owe the U.S military support, political support etc, etc, etc...a lifeline worth fighting for from their pov.

    The Kurds will only stop being american puppets when and if the Americans are successfully kicked out (which is a pickle and might never happen). Under that assumption reality would kick in so hard that the Kurds would have no other choice. Right now they have a choice - and that choice is to ally themselves to the only living empire on earth to achieve their dreams of statehood - aka fuck Syria, fuck Russia, fuck Turkey, fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, fuck the Arabs and anyone opposed to their plans (although they will engage diplomatically cause that's the smart thing to do). Make no mistake, the Kurds are not on Syria's/Russian/Iranian camp and people need to get that very clear if it hasn't been clear enough since the beginning of this conflict.

    The Kurd leadership is setting up the Kurds to get f*cked over the in long run.   Uncle Scumbag isn't going to be around for the coming
    centuries to look out for them.   It is rather clear that the American Empire is in terminal decline.   Globalism will not last for various reasons
    including depletion of cheap liquid fuels.   The world will become much more local.

    The Kurds have not air defense weapons to do it this way. Is directly the US and their employees.

    The US loves to read the people that is opposed to them hating the Kurds.

    But they have 0 chance of fooling the gouvernments of the opposed countries.

    What about "SAA enganging SDF in combat" do you not understand?

    And yes, the U.S would love to see things escalate since they benefit and reap from chaos. That does not mean however that you allow to get abused constantly just cause "lets not play into U.S plan"..... at some point the nose will be so bloody from taking small punches that you'll have to address the source of the problem.

    The Turks are the key. But they don't have the balls to mess with their master's plan.

    Sources? I see lots of propaganda.
    avatar
    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 625
    Points : 635
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  ATLASCUB on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:57 am

    eehnie wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:The U.S, through the Kurds are a ticking time bomb.... been saying it for ages. They're not there to make friends and settle....they're there to stir up shit by taking land and keeping a "peace keeping force" aka bases once the "conflict" ends on a newly "autonomous" region or "mini-state".

    More bait for more excuses so Trump can sign the sanctions bill with some "internal relief" due to "recent Russian and Iranian actions in Syria" IF any of the parties escalate as in a "normal" conflict it would logically follow in pattern. This is all bait by a Pentagon (which again, is not controlled by Trump). The Kurds will do whatever the fuck they're told and people need to realize that. No one, and I mean no one outside the United States is helping them in their little dream - as such, they owe the U.S military support, political support etc, etc, etc...a lifeline worth fighting for from their pov.

    The Kurds will only stop being american puppets when and if the Americans are successfully kicked out (which is a pickle and might never happen). Under that assumption reality would kick in so hard that the Kurds would have no other choice. Right now they have a choice - and that choice is to ally themselves to the only living empire on earth to achieve their dreams of statehood - aka fuck Syria, fuck Russia, fuck Turkey, fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, fuck the Arabs and anyone opposed to their plans (although they will engage diplomatically cause that's the smart thing to do). Make no mistake, the Kurds are not on Syria's/Russian/Iranian camp and people need to get that very clear if it hasn't been clear enough since the beginning of this conflict.

    The Kurd leadership is setting up the Kurds to get f*cked over the in long run.   Uncle Scumbag isn't going to be around for the coming
    centuries to look out for them.   It is rather clear that the American Empire is in terminal decline.   Globalism will not last for various reasons
    including depletion of cheap liquid fuels.   The world will become much more local.

    The Kurds have not air defense weapons to do it this way. Is directly the US and their employees.

    The US loves to read the people that is opposed to them hating the Kurds.

    But they have 0 chance of fooling the gouvernments of the opposed countries.

    What about "SAA enganging SDF in combat" do you not understand?

    And yes, the U.S would love to see things escalate since they benefit and reap from chaos. That does not mean however that you allow to get abused constantly just cause "lets not play into U.S plan"..... at some point the nose will be so bloody from taking small punches that you'll have to address the source of the problem.

    The Turks are the key. But they don't have the balls to mess with their master's plan.

    Sources? I see lots of propaganda.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/

    The stream of news comes in consistently.

    Here is what all sources agree (including the American report): SDF and SAA/gov militias clashed/clashing and that the U.S took out a Syrian SU-22. The motives, who started it etc... that is obviously murky and depends on what side you believe in - the U.S/Kurds or the Syrian gov/Russia etc...

    Here is the problem: In order to speed up the Raqqah offensive and get control of the city without getting bogged down for a significant time the U.S needs an agreed/open corridor for ISIS personal to retreat to Deir-ez Zor (slowly but surely) so that an ISIS skeleton screw is left on Raqqah and dealt with by the Kurds. This also allows ISIS to intensify its siege on Deir-ez (with more personal), making it harder for the SAA to advance (and this benefits American plans in a myriad of ways). The SAA/Russians aren't stupid that's why they're bombing ISIS convoys leaving the Raqqah area towards Deir ez. That's probably why, in conjunction with the clashes, the U.S shot down the plane. The SAA nor its militias need air support to deal with the SDF in clashes and small skirmishes that are settled in small firefights, minor shelling, at worse artillery exchanges. You only use the air force when you're really making a statement and have the objective of advancing/crushing your foe. The SAA however does need its air force to deal with convoys in territories it does not control - like the territories ISIS is using as transit to move into Deir ez. That's why the American report smells like a big pile of stinking manure when it comes to "motives".

    Edit: Also kinda intrigued by the fact that operations are being carried from the Mediterranean instead of Incirlik base. Maybe the Turks are taping comms and leaking to Russia? Very real possibility.


    Last edited by ATLASCUB on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:10 am; edited 5 times in total
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 1768
    Points : 1770
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Big_Gazza on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 am

    Militarov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:Pilot KIA. Like I said, Syrians are expendable to Russians. You all laughed when I said that first.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6i2c85/syrian_mod_pilot_kia/

    Yes, i think Russians should move all Syrians to Siberia and repopulate Syria with Russians. Put them in safe Heaven.

    Don't quote that fuckwit... angry We have him blocked for good fucking reason.....
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8654
    Points : 8736
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:26 am

    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:Pilot KIA. Like I said, Syrians are expendable to Russians. You all laughed when I said that first.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6i2c85/syrian_mod_pilot_kia/

    Yes, i think Russians should move all Syrians to Siberia and repopulate Syria with Russians. Put them in safe Heaven.

    Don't quote that fuckwit... angry   We have him blocked for good fucking reason.....

    Agreed, I don't need his written excrement damaging my neurons

    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 am