Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+26
starman
PapaDragon
Isos
AlfaT8
higurashihougi
wilhelm
OminousSpudd
whir
Svyatoslavich
andalusia
nemrod
magnumcromagnon
flamming_python
George1
NationalRus
Teshub
sepheronx
max steel
mutantsushi
kvs
navyfield
Big_Gazza
GarryB
Werewolf
Mike E
Vann7
30 posters

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories

GarryB
    GarryB

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories

Post  GarryB Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 am

Think of surrounding a space that can accommodate a crew of six with 5 cm of lead shielding. At just over 11 g/cm^3 we have for a 3x3 meter cube a mass of 30.6 tons. You can play with the geometry but the weight penalty is huge. I have not seen any proposed designs that even discuss this issue.

The ship they are in can be designed to be oriented in one way or another... there is no need for 360 degree protection... just having the front compartment with shielding in the direction of the sun and perhaps even altering the air in the crew compartments behind the front compartment they are sheltering by filling them with Ozone to absorb the radiation would be fairly straight forward.

Having nuclear powered engines would require some shielding anyway.

It was hard to maintain the Lander leveled even ..

What do you mean?

the lander had manouvering rockets... stabilising its flight should be no problem.

Garry NASA did not continue to fake the moon landing because they knew it was a high risk ,that they could be caught or someone will talk.. Russia did not faked moon landing because they have no holywood expertise in cinematography ,and because they had a real program and had no reason to start faking moon landings. I Could not have done it either.. it will be an insult for the thousands of engineers who worked in the space program..but USA is USA.. they care nothing about principles or morals.

So why did the Soviets not call Americas bluff... there would need to be hundreds or thousands of people involved in this sort of bluff and the Soviets could have gotten to any one of them... yet you must be claiming all these people are taking their secrets to the grave...

None of you have given a valid reason for canceling a space rocket Saturn V that was so successful ,too expensive?

People got bored with the moon landings. Unless you are going to Mars then a Saturn IV is simply too much rocket.

BULLSHIT. the space shuttle was more costly. None of you have explained why the Astronauts were so depressed/ashamed and their body language was Obviously not of joy ..what was supposed to be the most amazing day of their lives after making History.. a bad day?  BUllshit.. they were never in the moon. as simple as that.. everything was unmanned and they faked the entire walking in the moon .

Body language?

I have just spent two weeks off work in bed with a cold and when I went back to work yesterday it might come as a shock to you but I felt tired and worn out and lacked energy... do you think after a week in zero gravity and some days on a low gravity moon and then another week back to earth that they might find earths gravity... a bit heavy? how would that effect their body language?

If you mean in interviews much later... how long will your excitement last after the 4,000th interview asking all the same dumb questions... but no, you have to smile and answer politely.

Look at this tormented soul.. after was was supposed to be the most glorious day
    of his life.. and returning alive from the "moon"

He must be hiding something... he couldn't possibly be tired...

or the shut down of the program when was so successful.

There was nothing left to do.

No idea why the Proton-M was made with the Angara being so close to release... and already having
    different versions of Soyus.. anyway good video..

Proton and Soyuz are proven effective rockets that are ready and tested now. Angara is the future and eventually will replace both, but not yet.

thanks for the vid BTW.

The reason for lead is based on physics and not fantasy engineering.

Where is earths lead shield?

Of all the problems of getting to Mars shielding from radiation is actually the least of their problems... micro gravity means by the time they get to Mars none of the crew would survive landing on the surface because the g forces would break their now brittle bones after 1-2 years in space, and their lack of muscle mass means they couldn't even stand up if they had intact bone structures.

30 tons of lead isn't actually that big a problem... if we reduce it to just shielding the direction of the sun that means 5 of the walls you postulate are no longer needed, so 5 x 6 = 30, so we are actually talking about 5 tons... which is perfectly manageable.

Rockets will likely be sent to Mars first to find frozen water sources... even if they are underground. Such resources could be mined by robots so by the time the humans are sent a large supply of water and also oxygen and rocket fuel could be on Mars ready to leave when you arrive if there is an emergency.

The main ship that will get the crew from earth to mars orbit could be assembled in space in modules including shielded modules to protect the crew from solar radiation or from any nuclear propulsion fitted. In addition to the main ship will be a lander that can  land on mars do what needs to be done, refuel on the ground and then launch back up to the mother ship in orbit and everyone could go home...

the best design for the mother ship would be a large orb that can be rotated to simulate artificial gravity so the negative effects are minimised. the central zero g core could be shielded as a food store and crew shelter.

The martian atmosphere may be thin by Earth standards, but it would still generate a sufficient bow shock to deflect the worst of a flare-induced surge on solar radiation, and that is the big killer for any interplanetary crew.

The Martian van allen belt is weak compared with earths.

For all the efforts it could be a case that they pick a more mature crew that has already had children and don't want more and don't expect to live to be 70.

Guaranteed that the craft headed for Mars will have these kind of systems, even if they might not be needed.... - When on the surface of Mars, a underground "dugout" (which has been proposed for the Moon) would absorb even more radiation, possibly allowing for decade-long trips.

Indeed, there was talk of digging for permafrost to get frozen water out of the ground and into storage tanks on a robot mission preceeding the human launch to ensure whatever happens they can land and then will have fuel to take off again. the digging of permafrost should allow for building underground living areas or at least shelter areas that could be used when necessary.

Last edited by GarryB on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mike E
    Mike E

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:04 am

Guaranteed that the craft headed for Mars will have these kind of systems, even if they might not be needed.... - When on the surface of Mars, a underground "dugout" (which has been proposed for the Moon) would absorb even more radiation, possibly allowing for decade-long trips.

Indeed, there was talk of digging for permafrost to get frozen water out of the ground and into storage tanks on a robot mission preceeding the human launch to ensure whatever happens they can land and then will have fuel to take off again. the digging of permafrost should allow for building underground living areas or at least shelter areas that could be used when necessary.

+1, it is a great example of genius within simplicity. Active shielding seems to be feasible, and would provide adequate protection all around...

- Side-note, I opened up an international version of this thread in the general section, I'd love to see you all there!

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:40 am

Or you are simply naive.. ie ( showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.,  innocent. artless, ingenuous, inexperienced, guileless )

Because the body language of people tired is totally different from the body language of people in sadness .
    But is your problem man.. you can believe in Fantasy is that works for you.. and idiocy if that suits better for you.
    The video taken by the way.. was from him right before he made first contact with any journalist or cameras.
    a Ruined soul was the best thing that could describe his emotions.. But anyway believe whatever you want..
    faeries and disney worlds , is your problem.  i have done my research and fully clear it was a 100% hoax.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Moon landing hoax

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Vann7 wrote:Or you are simply naive.. ie ( showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.,  innocent. artless, ingenuous, inexperienced, guileless )

Because the body language of people tired is totally different from the body language of people in sadness .
    But is your problem man.. you can believe in Fantasy is that works for you.. and idiocy if that suits better for you.
    The video taken by the way.. was from him right before he made first contact with any journalist or cameras.
    a Ruined soul was the best thing that could describe his emotions.. But anyway believe whatever you want..
    faeries and disney worlds , is your problem.  i have done my research and fully clear it was a 100% hoax.
    I'm pretty sure he knows what "naive" means...

He was tired, close to death in one point, was eating cardboard for a week, what do you expect? It makes perfect sense that he, Armstrong, looks the way he did... In fact, some time after the landing, he called out on the conspiracy theorists telling them to go up there and take the camera he left. - Case in point, he was confident.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:13 pm

Very interesting NASA leaked videos shows the different techniques that NASA had access and were testing to simulate moon gravity on earth.. Any similarity with what we saw in the manned moon apollo program and astronauts motions on the moon is merely a "coincidence".  Very Happy

The next video shows very clever techniques to fake moon gravity on earth.  Wink

And in more old leaked videos from NASA.. shows how they developed a moon scenery in their
    Langley Research Centre in Virginia.. Basically it proof beyond doubt.. NASA had 100% the capabilities to fake a moon
    manned landing as they did , and that spend a lot of money simulating the looks of a moon like environment in their studios Wink

Interestingly.. they went as far as to simulate how the camera angles should be done .. for more realism.. lol
    This have nothing to do with science.. or technology..or practice , but with creating a movie that looks like a manned moon landing. Is questionable why will NASA spend so much resources and money in creating a movie ,that could look like the moon from its cameras.. if they had plans to really travel to the moon?  Smile  
    For anyone not attached to wishes of wishfullthinking ,it will be clear those videos ,that NASA was intending to fake
    the moon landings ,and  it was not for a hollywood movie .but for its apollo program propaganda. Is not surprise that NASA didn't returned to the moon after apollo program and shelved their saturn rocket ,and not a single voice in NASA calls to bring it back again to counter their dependence on Russia space technology.. Wink
    mutantsushi

Post  mutantsushi Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Can posts about NASA faking Moon landing vids NOT be posted in this thread?, it is not pertinent to Russian Space News.
    Thanks.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon May 04, 2015 5:57 am

There were rumors that US never landed first on Moon . Don't know whether its true or not . Shocked tongue
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon May 04, 2015 6:36 am

Mike E wrote:
    Voskhod wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Progress sure, but that doesn't mean they have caught up. It will be a matter of years before they hit the great tech-stall that the rocket-engineering sector has been in for years now.
    Lets hope for them they don't waste the future of their program on something crap like the Space Shuttle or the country dissolves around them. (Soviet-Union).
    True true... I'm excited for new 3-D printed engines, it will be very interesting to see how they perform. A state-college (aka in my state) will be launching a test rocket with such an engine this June, I might go check it out.

What I am more curious about, is what is determined as a 3D printer.  Technically auto CNC machines where you place the metal block in and the machine is programmed to do the rest, is considered an Printer.  The technology isn't new, it is just a gimmicky naming scheme much like cloud computing (central mainframe is same exact thing and that is where computers came from first through IBM long time ago).  So I would like to know how it is defined by 3D printing.  Heck, even China claims their 3D printed homes are impressive tech but I watched how it is made, and it doesn't look like typical 3D printing concept but entirely something else.

What will be the determining factor is the resin used, not so much as the printing itself.  And many countries are working on their own extra strength resins (I imagine this is what a lot of metallurgical/chemical plants will start working on as their products will be far more demand).

max steel wrote:There were rumors that US never landed first on Moon . Don't know whether its true or not . Shocked tongue

I am not one for conspiracy theories and all but I find it odd that in the 60's, the US went to the moon, but no one has gone back since and groups still sending probes/robots to the moon.
    Teshub

Post  Teshub Mon May 04, 2015 11:39 am

max steel wrote:There were rumors that US never landed first on Moon . Don't know whether its true or not . Shocked tongue
    Watch this... Smile  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue May 05, 2015 11:34 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    I am not one for conspiracy theories and all but I find it odd that in the 60's, the US went to the moon, but no one has gone back since and groups still sending probes/robots to the moon.

Thats because the entire thing was BuLL SHIT..  Never on the history of human kind ,
    Technology that is successful (in this case Saturn Rocket) , and that produce so many pride
    to one nation and prestige world wide ,for going back and forth to the moon many times,like if it was disney land and play Golf in the moon.  After being so successful is completely canceled
    the project for something completely different and start from zero (like it was the space shuttle).
    Shocked  that surprisingly enough was never designed to leave the near space earth orbit..
    because they got bored with the moon. Shocked

Im sorry ,folks.. but thats the biggest PILE of SHIT i have ever heard . IT defies any human logic.
    in the history of technology ,it will be like after the invention of the plane.. they go back and traveling by boat ,because by plane is too expensive and not too safe.

40 years after Americans design a space rocket that made it look easy to travel to the moon near a dozen of times, they suddenly get bored with moon travel  Rolling Eyes  and decide to not continue with that..a few years later.. "too expensive" then go an produce a much more expensive Space Shuttle that that is is limited only to near space orbit. Rolling Eyes   Then it explode and produce another one that also explode and yet no one in NASA.. have come to the idea of reviving the Saturn project and improving it. (like Russia have been doing with their Soyuz rocket.. this is the logical thing to do when something works) and still today more than 40 years laters.. NASA still do not have a rocket for man traveling to space and have not considered important to travel to the moon in that time..even if that was to silence the conspiracy theoriest who claim it was staged ..like people will say Americans have no need to project superiority over others.. they don't have big inflated egos.. so they will never use their "space superiority" to
    make look bad Russia.. instead they have no problems with being embarrassed for helping Russia boost its world image for helping americans go to space.  lol1

There is no way americans manned the moon program.. it was all hollywood and any reflector
    equipment on the moon ,that everyone likes always to use as "Evidence" of american landing on the moon ,Russia also have.. reflectors on the moon ,yet they never claimed to man travel to the moon..instead they used robots.  that is safe. Wink

Im can't wait Russia travel to the moon with cosmonauts.. it will show the world how gravity really is there.. and show how the earth looks from the moon.. completely different to how NASA images. last i saw , NASA wants to do a shared moon traveling with Russia to the moon.. (very convenient indeed..so if they fail.. people will not laugh at them for their previous staged landing)  Indeed. this is why i think NASA will ask private companies to do the manned moon landing or get help from Russia in a shared mission.. because if they fail.. people will be questioning how they could do it 40 years earlier and now the fail?  Wink

The cold war have never ended.. and never US have wasted an opportunity to humiliate Russia
    ,that is a Gas station. and the believe that in 40 years US gov had no need to project their nation leadership superiority (as they are always obssesed to do) is the most elegant ,shocking and prestigious possible way that is landing again in the moon or landing with humans..

yet they prefer to do military convoys in Europe to call world attention and while allowing
    Russia to continue show the world how advanced they are in space ,even more than them ,when it comes to space rockets.  No   Simply is impossible.  It never happened.  For Americans their Superiority and leadership image is like ,the quran for muslin. Is something sacred.. and they use western media for every 24 hours ,remember people how superior they are to Russia.. but yet they allow to be humiliated again and again their prestige by using Russian rocket ,even to travel to their mars exploration program.  No  

Anyway ,anyone is feel free to believe what they want.. but for me it never happened.
    the Technoligy didn't exist in the 70s for safe return of man ,the cameras didn't ,the batteries
    needed didn't were there. the protection against Radiation wasn't there. the lander was not safe
    and NASA will never take huge risk ,sending humans to another planet that they have never been before sending a monkey or a dog first.. Simply  the Moon landing never happened. No
    There is tons of Circumstantial evidence ,combined by science facts..(even ignoring the photography) , that points it was staged show ,filmed in some studios. and that the reason why they canceled their traveling to the moon and decided to do more easier things like near space orbit.. is blatantly Obvious ,that the moon landing was fake.

people need to understand radiation in the moon is so destructive ,that not only the life of people is at risk.. but electronic equipment too.. and the astronauts civilian portable and unprotected camera atached externally on the chest of astronauts suit.. was not made to survive in the artic.. and even far worse!!!! the temperatures in the moon.. that is up to 253 degrees F (123 C) or the temperature can reach 253 degrees F (123 C) or 243 F (minus 153 C) in dark side of moon. The photos simply will not work.. in Chernovile for example.. radiation there was enough to shutdown and damage the electronics of Robots ,trying to clear the reactor..  Shocked  the radiation in the moon is not a walk on the park.. is much worse than near space orbit ,where ISS is. and this is not mentioning the cooling system required for such brutal environment in the moon.. it simply never happened.  The only things that traveled to the moon is Land Rovers ,covered in GOLD and other thick materials made on aluminun.

This is the kind of gear you will need to resist so much radiation .. that you find in moon..
    Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 500-series

Every living thing that goes to the moon or machine with electronic needs to look like that gear
    if wants to survive the radiation.

Now the moon lander do have the aluminiun and gold cover but not the astronauts gera.  Wink
    Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Apollo_lm

That actor is using the same gear that Astronauts use for ISS..or space walking. how retarded.
    nice photos of moon landing as if was taken by best HD Cameras today..  lol1
    problem is it was on 1971..   No They just later through years as camera and computers progressed and more data on the moon gained thanks to unmmaned probes ,they keep improving their official images to make it more believable on people that they landed in the moon using images taken from unmanned missions

now here is the real footage of NASA released in the 70s of "evidence of moon landing"  lol1

How the image went from hell to heaven? off course helps a lot with photoshop.
    and good video editing and recreation of the moon in hollywood studios. to fool people
    that they really landed.

astronauts gear clearly was not for a heavy temperatures of Moon and heavy radiation.
    You need heavy gear to protect you from extreme temp ,today best gear use aluminun and gold.. But only for small time.. no cooling included.. at 253 F you will fry.. and i never saw
    any astronauts complaining of heat in the moon. and gear of course need to be adapted for space.. And NASA apparently 40 years ago was more advanced ,that best technology today ,
    that the same gear they use for ISS "works for the moon". so imagine now near 3 days in the moon with so much heat.. on the moon,the  civilian portable camera attached externally to their gear ,not even had any protection..  lol1   had no anti radiation gear.. No  the moon landing .it never happened. only robots and probes traveled there and man have never left the near space earth orbit.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Wed May 06, 2015 1:10 am

oh god please no, not the damn moon lading shit again Suspect
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed May 06, 2015 2:30 am

NationalRus wrote:oh god please no, not the damn moon lading shit again Suspect
    Seriously.... I'm tired of this crap already. 

It isn't relevant to the thread or topic either.
    Vann7

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Fake moon landings

Post  Vann7 Wed May 06, 2015 9:03 am

Mike E wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:oh god please no, not the damn moon lading shit again Suspect
    Seriously.... I'm tired of this crap already. 

It isn't relevant to the thread or topic either.

Common mike i have shown you professionals , people who have Engineering degrees ,scientist
    and even NASA former employers that say is fake.. please explain me what makes you believe
    with such Blind FAITH that the man landed on the moon? there is ZERO evidence they did it..
    other than their word.. and video montage.. Your laser reflection on the moon "proof" that you used ,to show me they did it.. already was explained.. Russia also have reflectors in the moon and never claimed to send cosmonauts to moon..  Simply you refuse to change your views no matter what evidence i show you.  If you are going to call my views "Crap" at least backup
    with something why you think so.. other than you don't like it.

Anyway.. we can continue with the main topic.. if you feel not ready to face reality.

in more news..

NASA do not want to go again alone in a manned mission  to any planet.. asking Russia help..  how clever ,if the mission fails they can blame it in others..  

NASA experts at the Humans to Mars Summit 2015 held in Washington, DC say that sending humans to Mars is possible but requires collaborative expertise and cooperation by all countries.

http://sputniknews.com/science/20150506/1021755620.html

That Doesn't look like the same agency we know of the 60s ,that everything was possible. Wink
    They basically quiting the space travel and saying private companies will run the show in space.
    Why NASA today is afraid to take risk in any manned mission?  mmm... Perhaps they feel there is not anything else to proof to the world after their moon landing. Wink

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed May 06, 2015 9:36 am; edited 5 times in total
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:30 am

Meanwhile..while Russia sitting on their hands..on their space program, cutting by 1/3
    its space budget and building more Nukes "to be safe"..  NASA creates a whole PR Conference about their what they say their probes images of Pluto.. announcing in Big Conference what they claim to be Another Historical world leadership in Space of NASA..  

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Pluto5

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Nasa-pluto-new-horizons1.si

http://rt.com/news/273928-nasa-pluto-new-horizons-closeup/

It looks like COld War again ,with a Space Race but this time Russia not aware of it . They too busy building more Nukes and making more warships .. dunno
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:43 am

Vann7 wrote:Meanwhile..while Russia sitting on their hands..on their space program, cutting by 1/3
    its space budget and building more Nukes "to be safe"..  NASA creates a whole PR Conference about their what they say their probes images of Pluto.. announcing in Big Conference what they claim to be Another Historical world leadership in Space of NASA..  

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Pluto5

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Nasa-pluto-new-horizons1.si

http://rt.com/news/273928-nasa-pluto-new-horizons-closeup/

It looks like COld War again ,with a Space Race but this time Russia not aware of it . They too busy building more Nukes and making more warships .. dunno

i would like to see more space missions to mars from Russia in future
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:09 am

It is a historical US & NASA achievement, no doubt about it. Credit goes where credit is due. It's the first time we ever see close-up pictures of Pluto.

I think Russia is undertaking enough efforts in space already; it's just that it suffered some disasters, particularly in regards to the Phobos-Grunt probe; $300 million down the drain that it still hasn't recovered from.
    Until Russia fixes and reforms its space agencies and procedures; and it still has to fix and reform them I can assure you of that - there is no point splashing out on any more expensive, high-profile science projects.

Right now Russia is focussing on the commercial side of things; building a new space port, introducing a new rocket booster, putting the GLONASS system into full-operation, launching more military & civilian satellites, etc... and these projects are very much needed at this point in time.
    Planetary exploration can come once the fundamentals are in order.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:29 am

flamming_python wrote:It is a historical US & NASA achievement, no doubt about it. Credit goes where credit is due. It's the first time we ever see close-up pictures of Pluto.

I think Russia is undertaking enough efforts in space already; it's just that it suffered some disasters, particularly in regards to the Phobos-Grunt probe; $300 million down the drain that it still hasn't recovered from.
    Until Russia fixes and reforms its space agencies and procedures; and it still has to fix and reform them I can assure you of that - there is no point splashing out on any more expensive, high-profile science projects.

Right now Russia is focussing on the commercial side of things; building a new space port, introducing a new rocket booster, putting the GLONASS system into full-operation, launching more military & civilian satellites, etc... and these projects are very much needed at this point in time.
    Planetary exploration can come once the fundamentals are in order.

I respect your thoughts, however you can't allow yourself to be swayed by Vann7's typical 'face-palm worthy' posts, due to the fact the New Horizons space probe was launched in 2006 with a Atlas V rocket, using rocket engines made in....*drum roll*...Russia...yes, that's right the Atlas V rocket that sent the New Horizons space probe in to space, was using none other than the Russian made RD-180 rocket engines. Which means Russia should be granted at least partial credit for making this achievement possible.

Instead of thinking about this significant accomplishment as a jingoistic/chauvinistic chest-thumping, propaganda talking point for one nation...people should be more realistic and honest, and instead consider this as an accomplishment and achievement for mankind, made possible with the cooperation between the U.S.A, Russia, and all the Asian-born foreign nationals that contribute to the scientific, engineering fields within the United States.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Instead of thinking about this significant accomplishment as a jingoistic/chauvinistic chest-thumping, propaganda talking point for one nation...people should be more realistic and honest, and instead consider this as an accomplishment and achievement for mankind, made possible with the cooperation between the U.S.A, Russia, and all the Asian-born foreign nationals that contribute to the scientific, engineering fields within the United States.

Unfortunately Russia was not mentioned in the entire conference... It was made the whole
    thing as another major lead of NASA over Russia.. totally ignoring the collaboration of Russia with them .  

Anyway.. in more interesting space news.. Smile

After American FBI ,began to interfere in FIFA and try to "investigate" whether or not there was
    corruption done by Russia to get the hosting of the world cup in 2018... Russia strike back..
    and now wants too..

Russia wants to investigate whether or not the U.S. landed on the moon  Shocked   Wink

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 AAbNMLi

Nice picture.. ^^  love the intercepting shadows!!
    You have to admit that still is a nice looking image..  Laughing

The Independent news wrote:

Vladimir Markin, spokesman for the Russian government’s Investigation Committee, has called for an official investigation into the U.S. moon landings program.

Writing in the influential Izvestia newspaper, Markin called for an international probe into the American space program.

The Moscow Times wrote, “ An international investigation could help solve the mystery of the disappearance of film footage from the original moon landing in 1969 , or explain where the nearly 400 kilograms of lunar rock reportedly obtained during several such missions between 1969 and 1972 have been spirited away to, Markin suggested.”

We are "not contending that they did not fly [to the moon]" and simply made a film about it,” he wrote. “But all of these scientific—or perhaps cultural—artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened.”

Markin wrote his op-ed after "U.S. prosecutors having declared themselves the supreme arbiters of international football affairs.”

A Russian official in a newspaper that was the newspaper of record for the Soviet regime accused the U.S. of Capricorn One-ing the moon landing because America got pushy about soccer.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html

The op-ed is unlikely to raise worries among Nasa officials. In 2009, Nasa itself admitted that it had erased the original video recordings of the first moon landing among 200,000 other tapes in order " to save money " , according to Reuters. However, Nasa has since restored copies of the landing, using recordings from other sources such as CBS News. The organization says that due to restoration efforts, the recordings' quality is superior to the original one that has gone missing.

are they Nuts? How the most important footage in the world.. on landing in another planet is "deleted" by NASA? "to save money" ???  but later they regret their decision and "restore it"
    using not the source but the copies distributed in the media and enhancing the images ? is that for real ,Laughing  

examples of comments about the news ....

@STEVE55551000 . 27 days ago

Good on Putin for opening this up. I dont blame the guy with all the Western BS that he has to put up with, Most know that the moon landing theory is just that. Oh NASA just happened to destroy original footage because of the cost..  ha ha you cant make this stuff up. Funny how over 40 yrs the US has never been back, not once!

JONAH JONES 27 days ago
    "Nasa itself admitted that it had erased the original video recordings of the first moon landing among 200,000 other tapes in order to save money."

One of the greatest events in human history (or so we are told) and they decide to erase the footage due to money problems? That is either the lamest excuse I've ever heard or NASA admin is inconceivably stupid.

@Z-BOY 27 days ago
    Nasa erased the tapes to save money???? Saying that the dog ate them would be a better excuse. I could come up with an even better excuse than the dog having eaten them.

BASS D 27 days ago
    On the internet is already a mountain of evidence that there is something wrong with the Apollo moon landings. That is already in the public domain don't you think that secret services have 100 more to show that is not yet in the public domain. The Apollo moon landings seem more like a religion to some people then that it is based on science. I have no idea why the Russians never released the information they have. Most likely political motives but as the west is poking the Russian bear they may well use the old evidence of fakery and throw it on the table.

Leigh Walton ·  Top commenter · Lincoln, Lincolnshire
    One Giant Step for Mankind... but no film footage remains of the biggest scientific adventure in recorded history? Really? It slipped through the cracks? This is NASA not your local branch of estate agents.... Maybe it accidentally got taped over because they forgot to label it... or maybe it just got coffee spill on it and they decided to bin it..... Just how stupid do they think we are? ALL Credibility is what has slipped through the cracks.

So basically this top Russian official claims  the original images of the moon landing are in question why they dont exist,and not only that.. the Rocks from the moon too needs to be investigated ,that we need to investigate what really happened.. a Russian official placing in doubts the integrity of NASA in public.. and the most amazing thing is the Russian Government or Putin have not rejected his calls for an investigation...when he could have done it .. ...the officer says he "don't doubt"  ,seriously speaking  Very Happy  that  NASA landed in the moon.. but that still an investigation is necessary to see NASA corruption in the moon landings..  i don't think it can be more clear what the Russian official is really doing.. Blackmailing back American Government that if they continue with the FIFA boycott on Russia and ban RUssia from the world cup hosting in 2018,.. that Russia will reveal the world the facts of what really happened in the U.S moon landing program...this is going to be really nice if
    develops into a real investigation . Cool     

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/russia-wants-to-investigate-whether-or-not-the-us-landed-on-the-moon/ar-AAbIERg

Im without words.. about why will a top Russian Officer bring the issue of Moon Landings ,that have nothing to do with FIFA worldcup..  lol1  in retaliation to the americans Government seeking to boycott Russia from hosting the world cup in 2018..  Neutral   still many folks don't like to see any thing that contradicts the official story of their moon landings.. Like this one
      .... A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.. .  I really can't imagine the multi-billionaire lawsuits ,in education software and books companies against NASA if proven in a court that NASA blatantly lied to the world..  Very Happy ,  It looks like could be a heavy sum of money the cost of fixing all the billions world wide educational books /magazines in paper ,to erase the claims than man landed in the moon. This of course not mention the lawsuits too .  .. Laughing

Thomas Ronald Baron ... quality control and safety inspector for the Apollo program ,before the moon landing , just 2 years BEFORE the moon landing ..told the US congress on a public testimony, that the apollo program was in such disarray that United States will NEVER make it to the moon. .. one week later after his declarations, he died in a train accident with his family.. dead people can't talk? So unfortunate.. because he could have been a really interesting officer to interview after NASA landed on the moon.. Opps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYBJFPuiwE

This is Not conspiracy .. but facts.. We have now confirmation That NASA admit deleted
    their images taken in the moon "to save money" ..Evidence of fake moon rocks..given by astronauts to museums.. and Russian Government officials in public asking for an investigation
    to the Apollo landings..creating doubts of the whole apollo program ,discussions about it ,because if you doubt of the original images and the Rocks of the moon.. what is that if not saying to western media that the whole Apollo moon landing was a hoax?..Either it was real or not real.. it can't be a half truth. Because if they used false images is because the whole thing was staged and not real. and the top people in Russian Government silent.. not rejecting the idea.. Laughing

there is something really wrong in the Apollo Program, and only lazy people ,that do not investigate ,call it "conspiracy" ,when there is mountains of evidence ,that proof at very least there was a lot of fake in the project. The moon landing is more similar to a religion.. that you cannot prove it.. and you can only believe on it by faith ..  Laughing
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 pm

in more news. there is a really interesting report ,that appears to be well researched
    by the author and knows a bit of the Space Industry in US And RUssia.. from inside sources
    and conversations he claims he had with aeronautical space engineers.. who worked
    With Russian engines..

The report is from summer 2014... and he paints a real grim picture of US space industry ,
    dependence of Russian engines.. and the fight between US defense industry and US senate
    to continue using the Russian engines until they can reverse engineer them and no longer
    need Russia. But US airforce general give 5-8 years for that.. and the Senate wants to stop
    in 2017 buying Russian space technology.

Something that caught my attention was his claims ,that Both Atlas V and Delta IV rockets
    are both based on Russian RD-180 engines..  i used to believe only Atlas V.. but now
    he state as a fact.. that actually both of them..  

here is his quote..

The factual situation is that ULA’s workhorse Atlas V rocket (more than three dozen launches vs. Delta IV-Heavy’s seven) was built around the RD-180 engine.  Atlas V missions include, per the SF Fact Sheet, “military communications, intelligence collection, missile warning, planetary exploration…earth science payloads, a few commercial satellites, and possible human spaceflights in the future.”

The NK-33 engine, designated AJ26 after modification by America’s Aerojet Rocketdyne company, is key to the design of Orbital Sciences Corporation’s Antares rocket. Fact Sheet: “The primary mission of the Antares…[is] to service the International Space Station. Orbital is pursuing future commercial satellite launches and possible military satellite launches using Antares.”

So basically according to him.. US defense industry and NASA most important rockets..
    Atlas V and Delta IV heavy ,both of them are using both Russian engines.. So does anyone have any official or accurate official info that verify this claims?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/22/why-does-the-usa-depend-on-russian-rockets-to-get-us-into-space.html

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:13 am

The US can make good rocket engines... it is just that Russian rocket engines are more powerful because they have more efficient designs and they are much cheaper.

The combination of these two factors makes them very attractive... they would be stupid not to buy them, and given the choice the people within NASA would prefer to keep using them... it saves money and allows larger loads to be carried.

It takes an idiot like John McCain to step in and demand a local variant be made instead... someone who thinks politics is more important than anything else... what an Ass.

Of course being a US Senator he will get his way because there are no senators there with enough brains to realise what he is doing is hurting America by doing this... and even if a few stood up I am sure McCain will just say they are promoting foreign production and taking jobs away from Americans... ignoring the fact that the Russian engines are just better and they are still being used on rockets being assembled by Americans...
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Fake moon landings

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:21 pm

GarryB wrote:The US can make good rocket engines... it is just that Russian rocket engines are more powerful because they have more efficient designs and they are much cheaper.

The combination of these two factors makes them very attractive... they would be stupid not to buy them, and given the choice the people within NASA would prefer to keep using them... it saves money and allows larger loads to be carried.

It takes an idiot like John McCain to step in and demand a local variant be made instead... someone who thinks politics is more important than anything else... what an Ass.

Of course being a US Senator he will get his way because there are no senators there with enough brains to realise what he is doing is hurting America by doing this... and even if a few stood up I am sure McCain will just say they are promoting foreign production and taking jobs away from Americans... ignoring the fact that the Russian engines are just better and they are still being used on rockets being assembled by Americans...

It also has something to do with past US obsession with hydrolox engines (ie using LH2 as a fuel instead of kerosene). US simply abandoned kerolox engine development, which IMHO was a mistake. Hydrolox excels for use in upper stages, but the low density of LH2 means larger tankage and greater energy losses in the lower atmosphere. Kerosene is also cheaper to produce and easier to handle.
    nemrod
    nemrod

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Moon Landings: Apollo and associated hoaxes

Post  nemrod Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 pm

PS: I 've searched if does not exist a topic related to the Apollo, but I did not find it. If you have another topic, please feel free to move it in the appropriate area.

Last edited by nemrod on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nemrod
    nemrod

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Moon Expeditions: Apollo and associated hoaxes

Post  nemrod Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:43 pm

andalusia

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Moon Landing Hoax

Post  andalusia Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:57 pm

I have read that the Americans were losing the space race and were behind.  I want to know do many people on this forum believe the US faked the moon landings and if they did why didn't the Soviets expose the hoax? http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AsCOVdx29fDlm8EBbuz5rZqbvZx4?p=moon+landing+hoax&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:59 pm

it wasnt a hoax. On the contrary maybe there were secret landings also

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:05 pm