Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+49
ALAMO
Mir
ChineseTiger
Finty
JeremySun
tacticalBattalion
QuakenBush
IPCRquad
MiddleKingdomer
lancelot
Yugo90
bren_tann
Backman
AzMann
MarkD
Tai Hai Chen
Tsavo Lion
Isos
Sujoy
magnumcromagnon
franco
Viktor
ATLASCUB
Kimppis
verkhoturye51
George1
Hole
slasher
GarryB
Labrador
d_taddei2
Admin
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
walle83
Pierre Sprey
Tom Cruise
AlfaT8
Airman
JohninMK
KiloGolf
max steel
Werewolf
nemrod
medo
higurashihougi
type055
Cyberspec
Flyingdutchman
53 posters

PLA Navy and Naval Air Force

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

PLA Navy and Naval Air Force - Page 24 Empty Re: PLA Navy and Naval Air Force

Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:14 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:China commissions its second Type 055 guided missile destroyer

That's one of the modified cargo boats I was talking about

Did you really think that those buckets would last more than several minutes against serious opponent?

... the J-20s will take car of them &/ the PLA BMs will destroy their bases.

Those MiG 1.44 knockoffs would become craters on the runway before pilots would even notice their tissue disintegrating

PLMBDHGFD would be killing more Chinese than anyone else once USA lights them up in storage
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:23 am

Underestimating PRC & other Asians & overestimating the West mil. capabilities- what can i expect from a Serb?
    The last time the US done it was in Korea & Vietnam.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:45 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:Underestimating PRC & other Asians & overestimating the West mil. capabilities- what can i expect from a Serb?
    The last time the US done it was in Korea & Vietnam.

Oh yeah, what do Serbs know about stuff like war Cool

Also, funny you mentioned China and Vietnam in same comment Razz

Oh, have you heard about these places called UK, Russia USA and Japan? Lot's of Chinese history there lol1

miketheterrible likes this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:28 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

Did you really think that those buckets would last more than several minutes against serious opponent?

Didnt you say that a Udaloy was a fishing boat in comparisment with the Type-055?
    So it can be that bad.

With HQ-19 and CJ-10  and CJ-100 missiles I woudnt call it defenceless in any way.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:02 pm

As long as they don't prove the capabilities of those missiles it's not a state of art ship.

And since they had to buy S-400 we can wonder if their AD is that good.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:33 pm

walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Didnt you say that a Udaloy was a fishing boat in comparisment with the Type-055?...

Not to my knowledge

But in case I did we now have Udaloi frigates with new stuff installed so it don't matter no more (also, 4 decades difference in age between the two and still no joy for Chinese)

And Virginia is still out there, that didn't change

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:31 pm

No, Virginias are close to aircraft carriers to protect them. Also this are modestly modernised Los Angeles from the 70´s.

The chinese ships are at least armed with supersonic anti-ship missiles compared to the slingshots of the Burke class.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:36 pm

Hole wrote:No, Virginias are close to aircraft carriers to protect them. Also this are modestly modernised Los Angeles from the 70´s.

The chinese ships are at least armed with supersonic anti-ship missiles compared to the slingshots of the Burke class.

US navy uses its planes and subs for anti ship missions.

You will have 2 subs per carrier (20 subs) which leaves another 50 for attacking chinese navy. They have 70 subs.

Only hope for them is fight around their coast and place their SSK at the right places to ambush Virginias.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Isos wrote:...
    Only hope for them is fight around their coast and place their SSK at the right places to ambush Virginias.

Only​ way for Chinese boom box dildos to ambush Virginias is to switch everything off including life support systems and hope that Virginias accidentally crash into them

Otherwise they will be detected from across the ocean and coral reefed as soon as they are in range

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:47 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Isos wrote:...

Only​ way for Chinese boom box dildos to ambush Virginias is to switch everything off including life support systems and hope that Virginias accidentally crash into them

Otherwise they will be detected from across the ocean and coral reefed as soon as they are in range

That's the case.

SSK not moving and waiting in ambush is like they switched everything off but the batteries and computers. They are totally invisible, no matter what model it is.

They are very dangerous.

On the opposite a SSN will always have pumps working to control the reactors.
    walle83

Post  walle83 Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:16 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Didnt you say that a Udaloy was a fishing boat in comparisment with the Type-055?...

Not to my knowledge

Type-055 makes Udaloi look like vintage fishing boat, get serious here...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:47 am

walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Not to my knowledge

With that old box it does, good thing they started arming them properly

Now Chincoms are in the back of the line again

Dead last actually​ if they ever get near USN

walle83

Post  walle83 Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:26 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Not to my knowledge

With that old box it does, good thing they started arming them properly

Now Chincoms are in the back of the line again

Dead last actually​ if they ever get near USN

Last? Becouse Russia has rearmed one old Udaloy?
    China has launched about 30 destroyers the last 10 years that has the same type of weapons as the updated Udaloys and four times as many missiles.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:37 pm

How many Udalois does USN operate?
    walle83

Post  walle83 Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:36 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

The Usn is the world leader thats for sure, but that wasnt the question.
    The new destroyers in the PLAN makes 80-90% of the Russian surface vessels look like Cold war relics today.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:51 pm

walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

The new destroyers in the PLAN makes 80-90% of the Russian surface vessels look like Cold war relics today.

But russian subs are way better than chinese ones and they have a better long range aviation. China is operating a bber that was obsolate even for the soviet navy that doesn't exist now for 30 years.

Backman likes this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 pm

Isos wrote:
    walle83 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

But russian subs are way better than chinese ones and they have a better long range aviation. China is operating a bber that was obsolate even for the soviet navy that doesn't exist now for 30 years.

Well yes and no, the lastest H-6 bomber has gone through so many updates in its latest version that its hardly a just a copie of the old Tu-16 anymore.
    The latest is built from scratch that include composite materials, a doppler radar, BeiDou navigation, more powerfull engines, the latest chines asm and cruise missiles and so on.
    It cant compete with the Tu-160 or the B-2 but ut does whats its supose to and contiunes to be produced.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:35 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Oh yeah, what do Serbs know about stuff like war
    U know how to fight a guerilla war, but still got kicked out from Slovenia, Bosnia, Croatia & Macedonia. What do u know about naval warfare?
    Also, funny you mentioned China and Vietnam in same comment
    Chinese siege engineers helped the Mongols reach the Balkans over 700 years ago; & the PRC helped NK & Vietnam (which btw beat all prev. invaders) in their wars against the US & France.
    Oh, have you heard about these places called UK, Russia USA and Japan? Lot's of Chinese history there
    The UK got rich on opium trade, Russia got centralized thanks to Mongols & their Chinese auxiliaries who conquered them, & Japan adopted many things from China & Chinese influenced Korea w/o which they would remain barbaric.

https://sofrep.com/news/chinas-new-stealth-destroyer-makes-americas-look-underpowered/

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:42 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Oh yeah, what do Serbs know about stuff like war
    U know how to fight a guerilla war,

No guerilla wars between Byzantium and WW1 eras

Tsavo Lion wrote:but still got kicked out from Slovenia, Bosnia, Croatia & Macedonia.

Confusing commies with Serbs?

We are still in Bosnia last time I checked

Also, Macedonia? When did that happen?

We suck at war so hard that asskickings we delivered are studied at West Point

Heard about West Point? Those are the guys that will be raping Chincoms in the ass the moment Chincoms get too big for their britches

Tsavo Lion wrote:What do u know about naval warfare?

Considering that China lost every single navy they ever built every time they would run into any random floating object we definitely know more than Chinese lol1

Tsavo Lion wrote:Chinese siege engineers helped the Mongols reach the Balkans

Mongols never stepped foot in the Balkans

Also, Chinese were Mongol slaves

Are you actually trying to sell Mongol accomplishments as Chinese?

As for those Chinese cargo boats with knock-off German engines and knock-off Soviet missiles they will end up the same as those fleets of wooden Chinese ships when they made retarded decision to approach a single British warship all those centuries ago... repeatedly

That's why Chinese will never try to use that ''navy'' for anything ever, it's a show circus that will evaporate on first contact with USN

And don't even get me started on what will happen if that cheap MiG 1.44 knock-off runs into F-18 Razz

Also, you still type like retard with cerebral palsy Cool

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:45 pm

No guerilla wars between Byzantium and WW1 eras
    in that period, the Turks beat u & all the others in the Balkans until Russia stepped in.
    Confusing commies with Serbs?  We are still in Bosnia last time I checked
    Also, Macedonia? When did that happen?
    Yugoslavia was run by Serbs from Belgrade & is history now. Ms of Russians also live in Ukraine & C. Asia, but Moscow doesn't rule there either.
    We suck at war so hard that asskickings we delivered are studied at West Point
    so r the battles of Hannibal, Cesar, Subudai, & Napoleon.
    Heard about West Point? Those are the guys that will be raping Chincoms in the ass the moment Chincoms get too big for their britches
    I've been to the museum there; the exposition on the Indian Wars couldn't hide the fact that w/o native scouts the Apaches couldn't be defeated. The ancestors of Athabaskans to which they belonged came from Asia & what is now Alaska/Canada. In all its wars on Asian mainland, the US lost.
    Tsavo Lion wrote:What do u know about naval warfare?
    Considering that China lost every single navy they ever built every time they would run into any random floating object we definitely know more than Chinese
    wrong: the Ming fleet won battles in SE Asia; in what battles did the Serbian Navy took part?
    Tsavo Lion wrote:Chinese siege engineers helped the Mongols reach the Balkans
    Mongols never stepped foot in the Balkans
    learn history:
    https://www.medievalists.net/2019/02/mongols-byzantines-bulgarians-golden-horde/
    Also, Chinese were Mongol slaves
    but they had useful skills enabling the Mongols to reach & take C. Europe & the ME.
    Are you actually trying to sell Mongol accomplishments as Chinese?
    no, but they were in their march Westward together. W/o Chinese silk undergarments, they would have no protection from arrows & crossbow bolts. In the ME, they had Chinese crossbowmen detachments.
    As for those Chinese cargo boats with knock-off German engines and knock-off Soviet missiles they will end up the same as those fleets of wooden Chinese ships when they made retarded decision to approach a single British warship all those centuries ago... repeatedly
    time will tell! Before 1945, the French lost as many, if not more, ships than any other navy.
    That's why Chinese will never try to use that ''navy'' for anything ever, it's a show circus that will evaporate on first contact with USN
    Chairman Xi told the PLA to get ready to fight, & they will if/when the time comes.
    And don't even get me started on what will happen if that cheap MiG 1.44 knock-off runs into F-18
    there will be Su-30/35s & J-10/11/15/16/31s to deal with them, if need be.
    Also, you still type like retard with cerebral palsy
    I don't like archaic English spelling rules & type how I see fit.

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:49 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:...I don't like archaic English spelling rules & type how I see fit....

In my line of work we call it "dog ate my homework" excuse but since Chinks ate all the dogs I will simply have to assume that you are just buttfuck retarded

As for your complete dubmfuck stupidity about history I will give you a pro-bono lesson in history and biology simultaneously (you get them separately only if you pay):

Chinks got gangraped by every single nation in every single war they tried to fight (Russia, USA, UK, Japan, Vietnam, etc...) that it's a confirmed reason for such large Chinese population

Unfortunately that offspring took after their mother's sides when it comes to intelligence

As for Chincom "Navy" keep in mind that fleet of Virginia subs will always have more VLS tubes than Chinks will have total number of ships

That's why those show boats will never leave Chincom coast

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:47 am

I will simply have to assume that you are just buttfuck retarded
    I don't care what u assume, so next time keep these assumptions to urself.
    As for your complete dubmfuck stupidity about history I will give you a pro-bono lesson in history and biology simultaneously (you get them separately only if you pay):
    whoever pays u is wasting his $, so no soliciting here, it's against the rules!
    Chinks got gangraped by every single nation in every single war they tried to fight (Russia, USA, UK, Japan, Vietnam, etc...) that it's a confirmed reason for such large Chinese population
    I got bad news for u: they defeated the Huns who then went West & pushed the others on the Romans which as a result lost the Western part of their Empire. The later Turks were also pushed West by the Mongols & Chinese, & the Byzantium fell as well. FYI, for most of their history the various peoples in what later became unified China were fighting each other, not outsiders. They r the longest lasting continious civilization & their large population has nothing to do with the fact that they were taken over by all those conquerors who btw later got Sinicized, incl. the Mongols & Manchus. Otherwise, the PRC wouldn't be so big today. Japan WWII losses were biggest in China; the West lost Tibet in 1954 & India lost lands in its North in 1962. USA got stalemated in Korea & lost Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia completely, with Chinese help.
    Unfortunately that offspring took after their mother's sides when it comes to intelligence
    most of their kids were from Chinese fathers, not any invaders. Any raped Chinese would kill herself or her child. As for their intelligence, Napoleon, the West Point Academy & business schools wouldn't be teaching Sun Tzu's Art of War today (btw Gen. Giap who defeated French & inflicted unacceptable losses on Americans was his student). China still rules E. Asian hearts & minds through Confucianism, Chan/Zen Buddhism, & Taoism.
    As for Chincom "Navy" keep in mind that fleet of Virginia subs will always have more VLS tubes than Chinks will have total number of ships
    even if so, as soon as they start launching them, it'll blow their cover & the ASW forces will sink them.
    That's why those show boats will never leave Chincom coast
    The PLAN has many dozens of SSKs that will control all the waters the Virginias will have to enter. Good luck to them coming out of there alive!

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    walle83

Post  walle83 Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:40 pm

PLA Navy and Naval Air Force - Page 24 06-93610

Nice closeup of one of the modified Sovs in the PLAN. YJ-12 anti-ship missiles and the forward vls together with the short range HQ-10 looks good.
    walle83

Post  walle83 Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:55 pm

Another nice shot of a Type-075 with a Type-071 a Type-055 and 052D destroyer.

PLA Navy and Naval Air Force - Page 24 3_high10
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:41 pm

A new destroyer of project 052D entered the Eastern Fleet of the PLA Navy

https://dambiev.livejournal.com/2274567.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:09 pm