Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Where are you from?

    Share

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:26 pm

    Hi guys, I've been wanting to join a pro Russian forum for a while now only so I could get away from the Western anti Russian propaganda and hopefully to speak to some like minded people.I also would like to know where the members of this forum come from and why you are on here or why are you
    pro Russian? Would be great to know whether you have Russian blood or just like the culture or what ever. About myself, I was born in Russia but live in England and even though I love England and the British people I don't find the main media very Russian unfriendly. What i noticed though, say if you read an anti Russian article say in Daily Mail and then read the best rated comments they tend to be pro Russian almost all the time, the same with BBC there are many pro Russian comments, however those pro Russians commentators are quickly labeled as "Russian trolls", so basically if one says anything good about Russia or being anti NATO he's labeled a Russian troll.Most of my mates are pro Russian so I do believe there are many in Britain who are the same. Amount of time i've read " I wish we had Putin running the country instead of Cameron.." I've lost count. So, please introduce yourself, tell me where you are from and why you are pro Russia or like Russia, thanks guys.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:01 pm

    I am pro Russian because of the bulldung from western media. I used to be indifferent but enjoyed the culture, language and what not. But what made me side with them is the BS on our end, especially politics. The concept of "you're with us or against us" was the part that made me side with Russia. I am not entirely positive on various government choices and decisions in the country, but overall, I respect it as well as even agree with many.  As well, the blatant hypocracy of the west just made me sick.  US shoots down a civil jet, admiral gets a medal. Ukraine does it, and they denied and ignored it, then gave a lousy compensation because of it. Rebels in east Ukraine? Blame Russia and demand a tribunal. Then they cry and whine how evil Russia is for defending its interests as well as people in Georgia or Ukraine, and gets blamed and called an aggressor.  US invades a full country under false and unproven pretext, kills hundreds of thousands, bombs additional 6 - 7 other countries, and no one demands sanctions or even condemns them.  Then they, openly and admits that they are involved in overthrowing a democratically elected leader with minorities, and is hailed as a supporter of democracy. Yet, a whole island of people vote to join Russia, and Russia is deemed as an annexer.

    These things are what made me pro Russian.

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:53 pm

    sepheronx wrote:I am pro Russian because of the bulldung from western media. I used to be indifferent but enjoyed the culture, language and what not. But what made me side with them is the BS on our end, especially politics. The concept of "you're with us or against us" was the part that made me side with Russia. I am not entirely positive on various government choices and decisions in the country, but overall, I respect it as well as even agree with many.  As well, the blatant hypocracy of the west just made me sick.  US shoots down a civil jet, admiral gets a medal. Ukraine does it, and they denied and ignored it, then gave a lousy compensation because of it. Rebels in east Ukraine? Blame Russia and demand a tribunal. Then they cry and whine how evil Russia is for defending its interests as well as people in Georgia or Ukraine, and gets blamed and called an aggressor.  US invades a full country under false and unproven pretext, kills hundreds of thousands, bombs additional 6 - 7 other countries, and no one demands sanctions or even condemns them.  Then they, openly and admits that they are involved in overthrowing a democratically elected leader with minorities, and is hailed as a supporter of democracy. Yet, a whole island of people vote to join Russia, and Russia is deemed as an annexer.

    These things are what made me pro Russian.
    Thanks bro, a good input.
    I take you are a Canadian then! One of my fav web sites is run by a Canadian you must know it - globalresearch dot ca.

    Yes, hypocrisy is really bad. Victoria Nuland told the EU to do one and spied on Germany but they are still their puppets.
    Funny thing is that when Kosovo decided to secede from Serbia they did not have a referendum, they fought their way to independence with the help of NATO bombing Serbia while Crimean became a part of Russia by a referendum without almost no blood in the process. So, why is Kosovo supported by the West who had not had a referendum but Crimea is not? Only because there was no bloody fighting? Well, if Putin had not annexed after the referendum Crimea would have been in a similar situation to Donbas.

    I guess the US us gutted about the fact they had missed out on having their Navy Base in Crimea, oh well.

    About the MH17 flight,it was a disaster. I remember that very morning when newspapers like the Sun published an article headlining Putin's missile shot down the plain almost within hours of the plain having been shot down without any investigation what so ever, without any proof or anything there was this libel against Putin. Why would they so quickly pointed their finger at Putin without and formal investigation into what happened? That was really unfair..what a cheap news outlet I thought..

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:07 pm

    andrewlya wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I am pro Russian because of the bulldung from western media. I used to be indifferent but enjoyed the culture, language and what not. But what made me side with them is the BS on our end, especially politics. The concept of "you're with us or against us" was the part that made me side with Russia. I am not entirely positive on various government choices and decisions in the country, but overall, I respect it as well as even agree with many.  As well, the blatant hypocracy of the west just made me sick.  US shoots down a civil jet, admiral gets a medal. Ukraine does it, and they denied and ignored it, then gave a lousy compensation because of it. Rebels in east Ukraine? Blame Russia and demand a tribunal. Then they cry and whine how evil Russia is for defending its interests as well as people in Georgia or Ukraine, and gets blamed and called an aggressor.  US invades a full country under false and unproven pretext, kills hundreds of thousands, bombs additional 6 - 7 other countries, and no one demands sanctions or even condemns them.  Then they, openly and admits that they are involved in overthrowing a democratically elected leader with minorities, and is hailed as a supporter of democracy. Yet, a whole island of people vote to join Russia, and Russia is deemed as an annexer.

    These things are what made me pro Russian.
    Thanks bro, a good input.
    I take you are a Canadian then! One of my fav web sites is run by a Canadian you must know it - globalresearch dot ca.

    Yes, hypocrisy is really bad. Victoria Nuland told the EU to do one and spied on Germany but they are still their puppets.
    Funny thing is that when Kosovo decided to secede from Serbia they did not have a referendum, they fought their way to independence with the help of NATO bombing Serbia while Crimean became a part of Russia by a referendum without almost no blood in the process. So, why is Kosovo supported by the West who had not had a referendum but Crimea is not? Only because there was no bloody fighting? Well, if Putin had not annexed after the referendum Crimea would have been in a similar situation to Donbas.

    I guess the US us gutted about the fact they had missed out on having their Navy Base in Crimea, oh well.

    About the MH17 flight,it was a disaster. I remember that very morning when newspapers like the Sun published an article headlining Putin's missile shot down the plain almost within hours of the plain having been shot down without any investigation what so ever, without any proof or anything there was this libel against Putin. Why would they so quickly pointed their finger at Putin without and formal investigation into what happened? That was really unfair..what a cheap news outlet I thought..

    Globalresearch is a joke. Anything that comes out of Canada these days is a joke. I am Ukrainian heritage, born and raised in Winnipeg Manitoba (Heart of the west Ukrainian expats, home of the Bandera supporters). I am so sickened by my own people of their diehard support for Ukraine, regardless of the bloodshed and nazi supporting fools their hero's are and prove. Heck, majority of them, if you ask them to go back to Ukraine, they would refuse cause they would claim it is a dump. Yet they support that dump. To make matters worst, a western Ukrainian who moved here, and works where I work, actually is the most unbiased person regarding this whole thing. He is just so sick and tired of what is happening right now in the country as a whole, it really bothers him.

    Canada is becoming a joke of a country. Since I take it you never been hear or lived here, but I read your comment about how it is a high standard of living; let me tell you as a resident Canadian and one whom is an adult, with a family, and a car and a home. It is ALL OWNED BY THE BANK. You know how we afford high living standards? http://calgaryherald.com/business/local-business/average-albertan-paying-1500-a-month-to-service-debt

    But the article is trying to still make it sound great. Cause majority of home owners, do not have 20% or even more to purchase a house. Hence why first time buyers are given a mortgage with only 5% down payment. Do you know how much homes here cost in Calgary Alberta? Averages out at: http://www.jimsparrow.com/market-stats.php
    July 2015 Average Home Sale Price:$538,438 - 2.6% lower vs. same period 2014
    While average albertan makes around $60,000. But wait, that is not average albertan, but average household income. Let us not forget that on average, if you have a child, daycare is over $1000 a month. Then food prices are very high here as well: http://www.numbeo.com/food-prices/city_result.jsp?country=Canada&city=Calgary

    In other words, most can barely scrape by. I can barely scrape by. And yet, I have people on my neighbourhood whom are from Romania for example, whom are wanting to move back to Romania. They complained at first how in Romania, they averaged about $500 a month or so in paychecks, but yet, it seemed their money took then farther. Yes, they didn't have these big homes with all this wasted space, or glamorous movie theaters and or cars. But they seemed to be able to afford more and enjoy life more, and not worry about scraping by.

    Sorry for my rand. But when I hear how in Russia that people live mortgage free because they decide to live in their Soviet apartments, or that there are apartments that are somewhat out of the way to get to and from work from, but are really cheap to obtain, and that education is free when to take the IT course I applied for, costs $18K here in Canada. It really starts to make me think about really how "great" life is here.

    George Orwell would be disgusted.

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Godric on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:01 am

    andrewlya wrote:Hi guys, I've been wanting to join a pro Russian forum for a while now only so I could get away from the Western anti Russian propaganda and hopefully to speak to some like minded people.I also would like to know where the members of this forum come from and why you are on here or why are you
    pro Russian? Would be great to know whether you have Russian blood or just like the culture or what ever. About myself, I was born in Russia but live in England and even though I love England and the British people I don't find the main media very Russian unfriendly. What i noticed though, say if you read an anti Russian article say in Daily Mail and then read the best rated comments they tend to be pro Russian almost all the time, the same with BBC there are many pro Russian comments, however those pro Russians commentators are quickly labeled as "Russian trolls", so basically if one says anything good about Russia or being anti NATO he's labeled a Russian troll.Most of my mates are pro Russian so I do believe there are many in Britain who are the same. Amount of time i've read " I wish we had Putin running the country instead of Cameron.." I've lost count. So, please introduce yourself, tell me where you are from and why you are pro Russia or like Russia, thanks guys.

    I am a Albannach (Scotsman) from Ayrshire in Scotland with no ties to Russia though my great grandfather was a communist .... I have bemoaned the UK's propaganda on several of the threads on this forum ... I tend just to watch Russia Today because as you say their is a nasty overtone towards Russia and Scotland .... they just can't handle the fact that they cannot control either Scotland or Russia

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1140
    Points : 1179
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:08 am

    I'm from Texas, USA. I was born in Texas as was my Paternal Father, and Grandfather.
    I know only that I have Russian ancestry by DNA. & also out of Siberia. but I know nothing about it. It's so far back.
    & from several other countries in the region.
    I'm not anti-Russian, so guess I am pro.
    Odd thing is, I always wanted to visit Russia and to learn the language.
    Never knowing I had any Russian ancestry.

    I remember when I realized that Texas had changed in the 1980's, & the Texas I grew up in was gone, & I guess that's also how I feel about the USA.
    It was never perfect, but it's changed so much. & not for the better.


    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1140
    Points : 1179
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:10 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    George Orwell would be disgusted.

    This is true and applies here as well. cry

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Mike E on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:16 am

    South of San Francisco, California.

    I don't consider myself pro-Russian (though I am), but rather neutral on all accounts, expect for, a negativity to the US. Our media is filled with lies, advocates war, spews propaganda, and tries to pit one country against the next. All while our government officials bet on what country they will invade next.

    Putin, and Russia, is the opposition to this...and opposition is exactly what we need, to give us boundaries.

    jka
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 70
    Points : 76
    Join date : 2015-02-05
    Age : 30
    Location : Olofström

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  jka on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:45 pm

    I am from Sweden but my parents are from Finland and other slakt from Finland.

    I am not anti Russia.

    I am anti communist.

    Eastern raise with all communists.

    Nobody outside Sweden and Finland are communists in western world.

    I like Islam and little nigers more than communists from eastern world.

    In Sweden heres more from Islam than communists.

    + many christ in Sweden. 7,8 million and max 1 million are communists.

    1,6 million are mouslims in Sweden.

    Nobody in my slakt are communist. Plus my family.

    My father are nazi and lives in Finland.

    He and his brother hates nigerball.

    Finland are old nazi allies with the nazi Germany.

    But I don't can learn finnish because finnish God are poor against me.

    Jumala never want me because he learning communists before me.

    Strange little communist from Finland finnish God.

    Poor communist gang in my town.

    Finnish God speak finnish to them.

    Finnish second God don't exist if Satan say true about Joumalauta.

    Joumalauta are the nazi God of Finland. Maybe Satan tell true.

    Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1140
    Points : 1179
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:15 pm

    slakt .--What does this mean??

    But I don't can learn finnish because finnish God are poor against me. ??

    Jumala (This means God?)
    never want me because he learning communists before me.--what does this mean??

    Strange little communist from Finland finnish God.--What does this mean?


    Finnish God speak finnish to them. --Well of course
    & Swedish God speaks Sweedish
    & the English God speaks English, and so on...every person hears/reads in their own language.

    Finnish second God ---what is this??

    As for satan: John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
    Johannes 10:10 Tjuven kommer inte, men för att stjäla, och att döda, och att förgöra: Jag har kommit för att de skulle ha liv, och att de skulle ha det i överflöd.


    jhelb
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 418
    Points : 482
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  jhelb on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:36 pm

    Belarus My dad is from Belarus but Mom is Russian.

    I work for a few UK based companies, mostly in the UK and US.

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:37 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    andrewlya wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I am pro Russian because of the bulldung from western media. I used to be indifferent but enjoyed the culture, language and what not. But what made me side with them is the BS on our end, especially politics. The concept of "you're with us or against us" was the part that made me side with Russia. I am not entirely positive on various government choices and decisions in the country, but overall, I respect it as well as even agree with many.  As well, the blatant hypocracy of the west just made me sick.  US shoots down a civil jet, admiral gets a medal. Ukraine does it, and they denied and ignored it, then gave a lousy compensation because of it. Rebels in east Ukraine? Blame Russia and demand a tribunal. Then they cry and whine how evil Russia is for defending its interests as well as people in Georgia or Ukraine, and gets blamed and called an aggressor.  US invades a full country under false and unproven pretext, kills hundreds of thousands, bombs additional 6 - 7 other countries, and no one demands sanctions or even condemns them.  Then they, openly and admits that they are involved in overthrowing a democratically elected leader with minorities, and is hailed as a supporter of democracy. Yet, a whole island of people vote to join Russia, and Russia is deemed as an annexer.

    These things are what made me pro Russian.
    Thanks bro, a good input.
    I take you are a Canadian then! One of my fav web sites is run by a Canadian you must know it - globalresearch dot ca.

    Yes, hypocrisy is really bad. Victoria Nuland told the EU to do one and spied on Germany but they are still their puppets.
    Funny thing is that when Kosovo decided to secede from Serbia they did not have a referendum, they fought their way to independence with the help of NATO bombing Serbia while Crimean became a part of Russia by a referendum without almost no blood in the process. So, why is Kosovo supported by the West who had not had a referendum but Crimea is not? Only because there was no bloody fighting? Well, if Putin had not annexed after the referendum Crimea would have been in a similar situation to Donbas.

    I guess the US us gutted about the fact they had missed out on having their Navy Base in Crimea, oh well.

    About the MH17 flight,it was a disaster. I remember that very morning when newspapers like the Sun published an article headlining Putin's missile shot down the plain almost within hours of the plain having been shot down without any investigation what so ever, without any proof or anything there was this libel against Putin. Why would they so quickly pointed their finger at Putin without and formal investigation into what happened? That was really unfair..what a cheap news outlet I thought..

    Globalresearch is a joke.  Anything that comes out of Canada these days is a joke.  I am Ukrainian heritage, born and raised in Winnipeg Manitoba (Heart of the west Ukrainian expats, home of the Bandera supporters).  I am so sickened by my own people of their diehard support for Ukraine, regardless of the bloodshed and nazi supporting fools their hero's are and prove.  Heck, majority of them, if you ask them to go back to Ukraine, they would refuse cause they would claim it is a dump.  Yet they support that dump.  To make matters worst, a western Ukrainian who moved here, and works where I work, actually is the most unbiased person regarding this whole thing.  He is just so sick and tired of what is happening right now in the country as a whole, it really bothers him.

    Canada is becoming a joke of a country.  Since I take it you never been hear or lived here, but I read your comment about how it is a high standard of living; let me tell you as a resident Canadian and one whom is an adult, with a family, and a car and a home.  It is ALL OWNED BY THE BANK.  You know how we afford high living standards?

    But the article is trying to still make it sound great.  Cause majority of home owners, do not have 20% or even more to purchase a house.  Hence why first time buyers are given a mortgage with only 5% down payment.  Do you know how much homes here cost in Calgary Alberta? Averages out at:
    July 2015 Average Home Sale Price:$538,438 - 2.6% lower vs. same period 2014
    While average albertan makes around $60,000.  But wait, that is not average albertan, but average household income.  Let us not forget that on average, if you have a child, daycare is over $1000 a month.  Then food prices are very high here as well:

    In other words, most can barely scrape by.  I can barely scrape by.  And yet, I have people on my neighbourhood whom are from Romania for example, whom are wanting to move back to Romania.  They complained at first how in Romania, they averaged about $500 a month or so in paychecks, but yet, it seemed their money took then farther.  Yes, they didn't have these big homes with all this wasted space, or glamorous movie theaters and or cars.  But they seemed to be able to afford more and enjoy life more, and not worry about scraping by.

    Sorry for my rand.  But when I hear how in Russia that people live mortgage free because they decide to live in their Soviet apartments, or that there are apartments that are somewhat out of the way to get to and from work from, but are really cheap to obtain, and that education is free when to take the IT course I applied for, costs $18K here in Canada.  It really starts to make me think about really how "great" life is here.

    George Orwell would be disgusted.
    Nice to meet you, bro.
    My Mum was born in Ukraine, in Zhitomir. We have Ukrainian friends and it heart breaking that the two brotherly nation at loggerheads at the moment...My class mate's sister married a Ukrainian from Lugansk, but said that she and her husband had to flee to Russia because the new Kiev junta's forces destroyed their house and now he can't go back to Ukraine because he is accused of being a separatist and will be charged for it, she said he had not picked up a gun!! Madness..

    Why is Global Research is a joke? There is so much interesting stuff on it.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  sepheronx on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:40 pm

    Just because it has interesting stuff on it, doesnt make them true.

    victor1985
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 852
    Points : 901
    Join date : 2015-01-02

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  victor1985 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:46 pm

    agree. its a story with many sites. they have some informations that sound like being top secret military informations (and is not only about military) so the common man believe all the things from there just because he see some fancy specialise word

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:16 am

    Godric wrote:
    andrewlya wrote:Hi guys, I've been wanting to join a pro Russian forum for a while now only so I could get away from the Western anti Russian propaganda and hopefully to speak to some like minded people.I also would like to know where the members of this forum come from and why you are on here or why are you
    pro Russian? Would be great to know whether you have Russian blood or just like the culture or what ever. About myself, I was born in Russia but live in England and even though I love England and the British people I don't find the main media very Russian unfriendly. What i noticed though, say if you read an anti Russian article say in Daily Mail and then read the best rated comments they tend to be pro Russian almost all the time, the same with BBC there are many pro Russian comments, however those pro Russians commentators are quickly labeled as "Russian trolls", so basically if one says anything good about Russia or being anti NATO he's labeled a Russian troll.Most of my mates are pro Russian so I do believe there are many in Britain who are the same. Amount of time i've read " I wish we had Putin running the country instead of Cameron.." I've lost count. So, please introduce yourself, tell me where you are from and why you are pro Russia or like Russia, thanks guys.

    I am a Albannach (Scotsman) from Ayrshire in Scotland with no ties to Russia though my great grandfather was a communist .... I have bemoaned the UK's propaganda on several of the threads on this forum ... I tend just to watch Russia Today because as you say their is a nasty overtone towards Russia and Scotland .... they just can't handle the fact that they cannot control either Scotland or Russia

    Nice to meet you mate, I love Scotland. You have a beautiful nature up there. You think that the referendum on your independence was fixed? Can you imagine if Scotland had become independent , England may have had to invade you Wink

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:18 am

    Cowboy's daughter wrote:I'm from Texas, USA. I was born in Texas as was my Paternal Father, and Grandfather.
    I know only that I have Russian ancestry by DNA. & also out of Siberia. but I know nothing about it. It's so far back.
    & from several other countries in the region.
    I'm not anti-Russian, so guess I am pro.
    Odd thing is, I always wanted to visit Russia and to learn the language.
    Never knowing I had any Russian ancestry.

    I remember when I realized that Texas had changed in the 1980's, & the Texas I grew up in was gone, & I guess that's also how I feel about the USA.
    It was never perfect, but it's changed so much. & not for the better.

    Thanks for telling us about yourself. You should definitely come to Russia, you will be surprised to see that it is so different,so much nicer than what they portrays it in the West.

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:20 am

    Mike E wrote:South of San Francisco, California.

    I don't consider myself pro-Russian (though I am), but rather neutral on all accounts, expect for, a negativity to the US. Our media is filled with lies, advocates war, spews propaganda, and tries to pit one country against the next. All while our government officials bet on what country they will invade next.

    Putin, and Russia, is the opposition to this...and opposition is exactly what we need, to give us boundaries.
    Yes, this is a big shame that the EU countries have to follow the warmongering foreign policy of the US. I guess if the EU would not be with the US it would be against as they say..

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:25 am

    jka wrote:I am from Sweden but my parents are from Finland and other slakt from Finland.

    I am not anti Russia.

    I am anti communist.

    Eastern raise with all communists.

    Nobody outside Sweden and Finland are communists in western world.

    I like Islam and little nigers more than communists from eastern world.

    In Sweden heres more from Islam than communists.

    + many christ in Sweden. 7,8 million and max 1 million are communists.

    1,6 million are mouslims in Sweden.

    Nobody in my slakt are communist. Plus my family.

    My father are nazi and lives in Finland.

    He and his brother hates nigerball.

    Finland are old nazi allies with the nazi Germany.

    But I don't can learn finnish because finnish God are poor against me.

    Jumala never want me because he learning communists before me.

    Strange little communist from Finland finnish God.

    Poor communist gang in my town.

    Finnish God speak finnish to them.

    Finnish second God don't exist if Satan say true about Joumalauta.

    Joumalauta are the nazi God of Finland. Maybe Satan tell true.

    Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

    Thanks for the input, but I'd refrain from using words like "nigger" or "nigger ball" these are derogatory terms which may offend some comrades on here who maybe black. We are all the same at the end of the day, let's just get on with it. Enough wars and violence out there as it is.Let's just not be offensive with regards to race.

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:27 am

    Cowboy's daughter wrote:slakt .--What does this mean??

    But I don't can learn finnish because finnish God are poor against me. ??

    Jumala (This means God?)
    never want me because he learning communists before me.--what does this mean??

    Strange little communist from Finland finnish God.--What does this mean?


    Finnish God speak finnish to them. --Well of course
    & Swedish God speaks Sweedish
    & the English God speaks English, and so on...every person hears/reads in their own language.

    Finnish second God ---what is this??

    As for satan: John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
    Johannes 10:10 Tjuven kommer inte, men för att stjäla, och att döda, och att förgöra: Jag har kommit för att de skulle ha liv, och att de skulle ha det i överflöd.

    I like that,Amen to that.

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:29 am

    jhelb wrote:Belarus My dad is from Belarus but Mom is Russian.

    I work for a few UK based companies, mostly in the UK and US.

    Good meeting you,brother. So, you live in the UK mainly?
    My mate's Misus is from Belarus, they have gone to Minsk now Smile. Apparently it is the cleanest city in the world.
    Do you go much to Belarus or Russia?

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:30 am

    sepheronx wrote:Just because it has interesting stuff on it, doesnt make them true.
    What news do you read? Where o you get your information from?

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 am

    andrewlya wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Just because it has interesting stuff on it, doesnt make them true.
    What news do you read? Where o you get your information from?

    forums, various news sources of all types (Indian, Chinese, Russian, Canadian (CTV is kinda decent), Iranian News, etc). Indian is mostly NDTV to briefly scroll through, though it is very biased against PM Modi due to being outside funded. Russian is mostly TASS (even though they just parrot whatever else is said in media, good or bad, from all types of sources), RIA.ru, Russia-Insider (has some decent articles, some are crap so you have to skim through) and most important for what I enjoy to read - sdelanounas.ru. Iranian news are the two main ones - Fars news and press tv. Chinese is anything I look up regularly like tech sites and certain news sites. And when it really comes to western, Zerohedge is a fantastic news site.

    andrewlya
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 77
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2015-08-18

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  andrewlya on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:17 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    andrewlya wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Just because it has interesting stuff on it, doesnt make them true.
    What news do you read? Where o you get your information from?

    forums, various news sources of all types (Indian, Chinese, Russian, Canadian (CTV is kinda decent), Iranian News, etc).  Indian is mostly NDTV to briefly scroll through, though it is very biased against PM Modi due to being outside funded.  Russian is mostly TASS (even though they just parrot whatever else is said in media, good or bad, from all types of sources), RIA.ru, Russia-Insider (has some decent articles, some are crap so you have to skim through) and most important for what I enjoy to read - sdelanounas.ru.  Iranian news are the two main ones - Fars news and press tv.  Chinese is anything I look up regularly like tech sites and certain news sites.  And when it really comes to western, Zerohedge is a fantastic news site.
    Rssia insider is one of my favourites. Do you not read RT or Sputnik? I find Sputnik very interesting as well as OpedNews.
    So can you read Russian then?

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Regular on Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:41 pm

    andrewlya wrote:
    jhelb wrote:Belarus My dad is from Belarus but Mom is Russian.

    I work for a few UK based companies, mostly in the UK and US.

    Good meeting you,brother. So, you live in the UK mainly?
    My mate's Misus is from Belarus, they have gone to Minsk now Smile. Apparently it is the cleanest city in the world.
    Do you go much to Belarus or Russia?
    Minsk - cleanest city in the world?
    I doubt it, it's bit greyish and tad borring, but at least people are taking care of themselves there, pick up rubbish and it looks more Western European than Kiev will ever be:)

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 391
    Points : 405
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Godric on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:22 pm

    andrewlya wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    andrewlya wrote:Hi guys, I've been wanting to join a pro Russian forum for a while now only so I could get away from the Western anti Russian propaganda and hopefully to speak to some like minded people.I also would like to know where the members of this forum come from and why you are on here or why are you
    pro Russian? Would be great to know whether you have Russian blood or just like the culture or what ever. About myself, I was born in Russia but live in England and even though I love England and the British people I don't find the main media very Russian unfriendly. What i noticed though, say if you read an anti Russian article say in Daily Mail and then read the best rated comments they tend to be pro Russian almost all the time, the same with BBC there are many pro Russian comments, however those pro Russians commentators are quickly labeled as "Russian trolls", so basically if one says anything good about Russia or being anti NATO he's labeled a Russian troll.Most of my mates are pro Russian so I do believe there are many in Britain who are the same. Amount of time i've read " I wish we had Putin running the country instead of Cameron.." I've lost count. So, please introduce yourself, tell me where you are from and why you are pro Russia or like Russia, thanks guys.

    I am a Albannach (Scotsman) from Ayrshire in Scotland with no ties to Russia though my great grandfather was a communist .... I have bemoaned the UK's propaganda on several of the threads on this forum ... I tend just to watch Russia Today because as you say their is a nasty overtone towards Russia and Scotland .... they just can't handle the fact that they cannot control either Scotland or Russia

    Nice to meet you mate, I love Scotland. You have a beautiful nature up there. You think that the referendum on your independence was fixed? Can you imagine if Scotland had become independent , England may have had to invade you Wink


    their will be another referendum in 2 to 3 years and we will win .... last time round the "fixing" wouldn't have changed the overall result the Yes campaign only had 1 media outlet behind the campaign "The Sunday Herald" the rest of the media
    was anti - Independence as it is based/controlled by London they basically run a campaign based on fear when ou think we started off with 25% support for Independence and finished up with 45% the Unionists are in panic mode ever since the referendum as the Unionist parties have literally collapsed whereas the pro independence parties have grown in strength ... about a week before the referendum the main paper ran out with a promise of more new and extensive powers to Holyrood via "The Vow" that played a big part in the final result
    and it has been now become a farce the Next Referendum the Yes campaign will start from a position of strength as the No campaign has no viable figure head to run the campaign all the main Labour party figureheads have lost creditability ... The Sassenachs* would be silly to invade us ... we don't take kindly to being attacked .... Wild life yeah their is a good chance we will be re introducing the Brown Bear back into the wild in Scotland and possibly wolves ... I would like to see more effort in increasing the size of the Caledonian
    forest, once one of the biggest forests in Europe because large areas of the highlands once covered by the forest is now barren landscape or bogs

    *Sassenach = Sasse/Saxon | Nach/Man

    Sponsored content

    Re: Where are you from?

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:32 am


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am