Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
tipex12
Major Artorius
Captain Nemo
2SPOOKY4U
Svyatoslavich
DTA
kvs
VladimirSahin
OminousSpudd
jhelb
Korbin Dallas
:JunioR:
whir
kap-the-head
galicije83
Berkut
Book.
Cyberspec
MOPO3
Khepesh
Arctic_Fox
AbsoluteZero
Lenny1983
PapaDragon
KoTeMoRe
chicken
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Bolt
macedonian
Stormovik
DanilaMP
zg18
Dima
Zivo
Admin
k@llashniKoff
Raden5
Strizh
NationalRus
collegeboy16
armyworld
Airbornewolf
Viktor
cheesfactory
Vann7
sepheronx
flamming_python
marcinko
magnumcromagnon
Werewolf
George1
TR1
r111
Morpheus Eberhardt
Gabm
Mike E
AlfaT8
KomissarBojanchev
GarryB
Sujoy
TheArmenian
Cpt Caz
coolieno99
Flyingdutchman
Specnaz
69 posters

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2

Viktor
    Viktor

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Military Photos and Videos #2

Post  Viktor Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWC8J93prJU

this guy has multiple good vids, but here's the russian millitary in general Wink.

At the moment by my opinion Anton Komogortsev is No.1 in making videos by far.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Military Photos and Videos #2

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:07 pm

i fully agree with you, his video's are really good. his latest one with remastered ww2 footage was awesome to look at.
    Cpt Caz
    Cpt Caz

Post  Cpt Caz Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:56 am

Viktor wrote:Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 FKLcWff

One of my favorite MiG-29 paint schemes. Suits the plane perfectly.

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 XON5M47
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 am

Please move this thread on a very visible position!
    I know this site for several years and never have seen this thread Shocked

IMR3:
    Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 I9zI2hCMH-Y

Last edited by Strizh on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Raden5
    Raden5

Post  Raden5 Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:05 am

Checking.

April 20, 2015. Channel "1 TV". Russia, Republic of Dagestan. Counter-terrorism operation ( - five militants).

k@llashniKoff
    k@llashniKoff

Post  k@llashniKoff Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:17 am

Hey guys! Greetings!

Since MP.net is closing, it would be a shame if all the pictures from it get lost.
    Over the years I collected pictures from the "Russian thread" (from the first post) and other similar sites. It has now grown up to a massive archive of almost 5000 images of russian/soviet military, soldiers and equipment, 3,3 Gb large.

If anyone is interested in having it, I could upload it to a free file hoster like uploaded.net or share-online.biz and post the links here.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:20 am

k@llashniKoff wrote:Hey guys! Greetings!

Since MP.net is closing, it would be a shame if all the pictures from it get lost.
    Over the years I collected pictures from the "Russian thread" (from the first post) and other similar sites. It has now grown up to a massive archive of almost 5000 images of russian/soviet military, soldiers and equipment, 3,3 Gb large.

If anyone is interested in having it, I could upload it to a free file hoster like uploaded.net or share-online.biz and post the links here.

i think Vladimir must decide on that
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:01 am

George1 wrote:
    k@llashniKoff wrote:Hey guys! Greetings!

i think Vladimir must decide on that

I will allow depostfiles links to be posted but if i get a copyright notice im taking it down.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:12 am

welcome  MP.net users.

Mods, can this thread be moved to a better location so it's easier to find? As is, it's on the bottom of the page.
    Raden5
    Raden5

Post  Raden5 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:02 pm

April 22, 2015. TV channel Russia-24. Russia, Moscow region, firing ground Alabino. Rehearsal of Victory Day parade, machinery.

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Viktor wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWC8J93prJU

this guy has multiple good vids, but here's the russian millitary in general Wink.

At the moment by my opinion Anton Komogortsev is No.1 in making videos by far.
    Commendable job from him with editing.
    Lot of those clips are from POLIGON series shown on Russia24

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM-z1vR7XbTThPvEjKZSM2Q
    tipex12
    tipex12

Post  tipex12 Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Training in front of calculating Alabino

Aviation training Kubinka for Victory Parade

Grand exercise in Alabino. Shooting from the air
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Livening up the photos and videos thread with recent pics from other threads

Kurganetz-25

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 P-277710

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 P-288810

T-14 Armata MBT

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 P-300010

2S35 Koalitsiya-SV

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 P-322210

Boomerang

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 P-455510
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Boomerang

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 ElCKtfH

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 111758_714826958_image

Heavy tracked unified platform

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 P-2888

Kurganetz-25

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 P-2777
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 Upload-RIAN_02610984.HR.ru-pic4_zoom-1000x1000-79046

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 Upload-RIAN_02610986.HR.ru-pic4_zoom-1000x1000-17322

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 EG16tqL
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 PDN_5587

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 PDN_6364
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Ah I see they added some ERA on the Armata turret!

I hope the APS is also designed to intercept top attack weapons because so far it seems more like 360 without a top :/?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Strizh wrote:Ah I see they added some ERA on the Armata turret!

I hope the APS is also designed to intercept top attack weapons because so far it seems more like 360 without a top :/?

Keep in mind top armor ERA was already capable of defeating top attack weapons which were already in service with T-90A's, the new generation APS will just add another layer to the onion which is Armata platform's defensive suite, and 'Afghanistan' is designed to defeat top attack munitions.

zg18
    zg18

Russian Military Photos and Videos #2 - Page 13 Empty Russian Military Photos and Videos #2

Post  zg18 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Amazing photos! Can`t wait for May 9th russia
    DanilaMP
    DanilaMP

Post  DanilaMP Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:30 pm

You guys have to be kidding me, this is like the old bugger on mp.net, best thread ever. Why is it hidden? To be honest there are so many sub-sections to this forum, it's hard to find politics news and discussions etc. Dont know if Vladimir or the mods have time to restructure, but this baby over here need to be very visible, its like crack for me, I need this thread on a daily basis. So awesome to see it here. Thank you lads.

cheers
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:45 pm

DanilaMP wrote:You guys have to be kidding me, this is like the old bugger on mp.net, best thread ever. Why is it hidden? To be honest there are so many sub-sections to this forum, it's hard to find politics news and discussions etc. Dont know if Vladimir or the mods have time to restructure, but this baby over here need to be very visible, its like crack for me, I need this thread on a daily basis. So awesome to see it here. Thank you lads.

cheers

You haven't been here for more than a day and already complaining?

This thread is very well known among rmf members and people constantly post pictures and videos here, it is for you to get used to the forum not the other way around.
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    DanilaMP wrote:You guys have to be kidding me, this is like the old bugger on mp.net, best thread ever. Why is it hidden? To be honest there are so many sub-sections to this forum, it's hard to find politics news and discussions etc. Dont know if Vladimir or the mods have time to restructure, but this baby over here need to be very visible, its like crack for me, I need this thread on a daily basis. So awesome to see it here. Thank you lads.

cheers

This thread is very well known among rmf members and people constantly post pictures and videos here, it is for you to get used to the forum not the other way around.

He is absolutely right!
    Well know for the members, unknown for the outside world! This thread has to be a cliff hanger if this forum wants to attract new members. NOW we have the opportunity to do so.
    Make this thread very visible and restructure this forum there are to many subsections!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Strizh wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

cheers

He is absolutely right!
    Well know for the members, unknown for the outside world! This thread has to be a cliff hanger if this forum wants to attract new members. NOW we have the opportunity to do so.
    Make this thread very visible and restructure this forum there are to many subsections!

Hold on there sport; Werewolf is right - it's not up to various new members to start shouting about how russiadefense.net doesn't look enough like mp.net for you to be comfortable with it.

By all means make suggestions, I do it from time to time myself; in fact there is a specific thread for that - but how about you folks it easy for the initial period and try to get used to the site as it is. That way, if you're still uncomfortable with something, you will know that perhaps it is genuinely unintuitive/clumsy/whatever, rather than you just not being used to it because on 'that other site', things were organized differently.
    DanilaMP
    DanilaMP

Post  DanilaMP Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:23 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Strizh wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

cheers

He is absolutely right!

Hold on there sport; Werewolf is right - it's not up to various new members to start shouting about how russiadefense.net doesn't look enough like mp.net for you to be comfortable with it.

By all means make suggestions, I do it from time to time myself; in fact there is a specific thread for that - but how about you folks it easy for the initial period and try to get used to the site as it is. That way, if you're still uncomfortable with something, you will know that perhaps it is genuinely unintuitive/clumsy/whatever, rather than you just not being used to it because on 'that other site', things were organized differently.

Fair point, although I already said that I will come around when it comes to the lay out. So no grief from me.
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Strizh wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

cheers

He is absolutely right!

I know this site for a very very long time and I've even an older acc here but can't remember my login anymore.
    The issue is that I would love to see this page for being one of the popular internet resource for military knowledge!
    But I see the major drawbacks which are preventing this page to become one of them.

I don't want to have a mp.net v2.0 but a russiandefence forum which is on the same level as mp.net.

It's like driving an old lada and saying everything is fine with it. That may be true but you won't sell it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:51 am