Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+14
Cowboy's daughter
Godric
macedonian
Werewolf
Khepesh
GarryB
flamming_python
Ghoster
rtech
kvs
whir
Morpheus Eberhardt
George1
Neutrality
18 posters

Hello guys!

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Hello guys!  Empty Hello guys!

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Hello, I'm new here and finally decided to register on this forum. I used to lurk on MP.net for a while when the conflict in Ukraine started to unfold. It was an interesting forum with interesting analyses from guys like flamming_python and it's also thanks to him that I decided to go here.

Pro-tip: do not register on TheMess if you don't share a pro-Ukrainian view like 90% over there.

That's it Cool
    George1
    George1

Hello guys!  Empty Re: Hello guys!

Post  George1 Sat May 02, 2015 12:24 pm

welcome russia
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat May 02, 2015 12:28 pm

welcome

Thanks for the warning about TheMess.
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 02, 2015 12:37 pm

welcome
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 02, 2015 12:53 pm

welcome

As I expected TheMess is MP part II.

I would not use the phrase "pro Ukrainian". It's really pro-Bandera and pro-coup regime. I am convinced that
    the majority of Ukrainians do not subscribe to the Galician agenda.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 1:00 pm

kvs wrote:welcome

I would not use the phrase "pro Ukrainian".   It's really pro-Bandera and pro-coup regime.    I am convinced that

Want to have a good laugh? Here you go:

Hello guys!  LLuGq6F

Can any moderator around here tell me this "behavior" was out of line?
    rtech
    rtech

Post  rtech Sat May 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Well just yesterday i wanted to send you an PM with text: You wont last here for long
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 1:05 pm

rtech wrote:Well just yesterday i wanted to send you an PM with text: You wont last here for long

For which exact reason? For being "uncivilized" or for saying things like they are, in a direct way, without sugarcoating it?
    rtech
    rtech

Post  rtech Sat May 02, 2015 1:15 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    rtech wrote:Well just yesterday i wanted to send you an PM with text: You wont last here for long

For which exact reason? For being "uncivilized" or for saying things like they are, in a direct way, without sugarcoating it?

Themess is pro-US pro-Israeli forum they dont like people who question their point of view. It wasnt always like that it changed with new moderators Flagg digrar Hollis Royal
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 1:21 pm

rtech wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:

Themess is pro-US pro-Israeli forum they dont like people who question their point of view. It wasnt always like that it changed with new moderators Flagg digrar Hollis Royal

These guys are trying to recreate the Cold War on the internet. If the notorious trolls from MP.net migrate to that place as well then it's going to be hilarious watching that place become a giant troll circle jerk.
    Ghoster
    Ghoster

Post  Ghoster Sat May 02, 2015 1:27 pm

welcome

Sorry to hear about the ban. Their forum, their rules I guess... But if they don't ban the usual daily trolls there, I expect more people will probably migrate here.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Neutrality wrote:

I would not use the phrase "pro Ukrainian".   It's really pro-Bandera and pro-coup regime.    I am convinced that

Hello guys!  LLuGq6F

I see it's the same dogshit "moderator". As I said before, this clown needs to be digging through his backyard together with
    his "best friends" instead of harassing people with legitimate opinions.

Your example validates my claims about him and MP net yet again. A collection of butthurt, sour grapes losers who
    do not tolerate dissent. Dissent can only exist in countries which are branded bad by NATO. In any country branded
    good by NATO, like Ukraine and Saudi Arabia, no matter how much of a toilet of human rights abuse they are, no dissent
    can be tolerated. The problem is that it's not just some web fora that are like this, it's the whole western media.

I have to apologize for actually believing all the western claims about freedom of thought, freedom of expression and
    freedom of association. I should have realized that the west, deep down, is a blend of 1984 and Huxlian distopias.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 02, 2015 1:49 pm

welcome
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 1:54 pm

kvs wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:

Hello guys!  LLuGq6F

I have to apologize for actually believing all the western claims about freedom of thought, freedom of expression and
    freedom of association.   I should have realized that the west, deep down, is a blend of 1984 and Huxlian distopias.  

It's okay, don't apologize just because a few idiots behave like this. I am a Russian who lives in Western Europe myself and I can see how the media here is cherry picking anti-Russian news reports. It's a sad fact but at least the people don't just eat it up like that anymore.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 02, 2015 1:58 pm

welcome Smile
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat May 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Welcome Neutrality and thanks for your post against the moron asheren yesterday  Very Happy
    I noticed that only in the last hour that post of his, in which he blatantly flame baited me, which you replied to and saved me a ban Smile has been removed. Out of shame perhaps as it proved bias and hypocrisy, and the moron asheren is still there, protected as the other morons are....
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Khepesh wrote:Welcome Neutrality and thanks for your post against the moron asheren yesterday  Very Happy
    I noticed that only in the last hour that post of his, in which he blatantly flame baited me, which you replied to and saved me a ban Smile has been removed. Out of shame perhaps as it proved bias and hypocrisy, and the moron asheren is still there, protected as the other morons are....

F that site Khepesh.

Keep your activities here; it would save you much effort and perhaps some of the more balanced posters from there might be attracted to sign-up here.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat May 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Khepesh wrote:Welcome Neutrality and thanks for your post against the moron asheren yesterday  Very Happy

You mean that post about Kadyrov mercenaries? I hope he was high on crack cocaine when he made that post, that would excuse him somehow.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat May 02, 2015 2:26 pm

flamming_python wrote:

F that site Khepesh.

Keep your activities here; it would save you much effort and perhaps some of the more balanced posters from there might be attracted to sign-up here.
    Just dipping a toe in the water to see what happens. An opposition is needed because it stops us getting lazy so we need to make sure we post the correct information, and their contra posts are often so bizarre that they do a good job of damaging their own side. But I'm no masochist for having manure poured on me and no possibility of adequate reply without being banned while morons laugh....
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat May 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Neutrality wrote:

You mean that post about Kadyrov mercenaries? I hope he was high on crack cocaine when he made that post, that would excuse him somehow.
    I'm sure he was smoking something, it was very difficult to understand what he was writing about, apart from the stream of insults.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat May 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Neutrality wrote:Hello, I'm new here and finally decided to register on this forum. I used to lurk on MP.net for a while when the conflict in Ukraine started to unfold. It was an interesting forum with interesting analyses from guys like flamming_python and it's also thanks to him that I decided to go here.

Pro-tip: do not register on TheMess if you don't share a pro-Ukrainian view like 90% over there.

That's it Cool

welcome

TheMess just like mp same guys, are not pro Ukrainian, they are just Pro-US/Israel and Anti-russian, if they could find a groupf black native american,socialsit nazi communist that are Anti-russian they would be pro them. That is the american way always support, finance and back up the terrorist as long you can use them but dare they turn on US then they are no more rebels, freedom fighters, "allies" but become out of the sudden the biggest threat to humanity and world peace, regardless of how small the group is.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sat May 02, 2015 4:37 pm

welcome
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat May 02, 2015 4:39 pm

welcome Neutrality yes sir
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:

I'm sure he was smoking something, it was very difficult to understand what he was writing about, apart from the stream of insults.

I had someone posting to me on mpnet one x, and I believe he was drinking when he did, It was a combative series of posts; the next day, he posted and it was like a 180. I was like Shocked

welcome

Welcome, Neutrality.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat May 02, 2015 7:01 pm

welcome

make yourself at home buddy!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 am