Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+5
Viktor
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
im42
G Bob
9 posters

Lurker converted

G Bob

Lurker converted  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurker converted

Post  G Bob Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks a lot Airbornewolf
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Mike E wrote:On the topic of "nice comments".....

I think that the most beneficial recent addition to the forum is kvs by a landslide. His posts are always well-thought-out and full of intelligence, along with his beneficial opinions. He also seems to know an abundance of intelligence regarding space and spacecraft, something I am very fond of myself...

Yes, I agree KVS is quickly making a name for himself in the positive contribution department. He seems to have an abundant knowledge on both semi-conductors as well as lifters, rockets, and general space knowledge.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:52 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Mike E wrote:On the topic of "nice comments".....

I think that the most beneficial recent addition to the forum is kvs by a landslide. His posts are always well-thought-out and full of intelligence, along with his beneficial opinions. He also seems to know an abundance of intelligence regarding space and spacecraft, something I am very fond of myself...

Yes, I agree KVS is quickly making a name for himself in the positive contribution department. He seems to have an abundant knowledge on both semi-conductors as well as lifters, rockets, and general space knowledge.

I'd also like to add that higurashihougi has been a great addition as well. He has great opinions on Russian weapons etc, posts a lot of informative content of history and VietNAM, and also provides the once-missing Vietnamese opinion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 am