Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+5
TR1
milky_candy_sugar
flamming_python
Werewolf
Cpt Caz
9 posters

Hello everybody

Cpt Caz
    Cpt Caz

Hello everybody Empty Hello everybody

Post  Cpt Caz Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:46 pm

I've been following this forum for awhile and today I decided to join. I look forward to contributing here. Smile 
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Hello everybody Empty Re: Hello everybody

Post  Werewolf Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:03 pm

welcome 
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi, I saw some of your posts over at mp.net; although I don't think our paths ever crossed.

What's you background? Where are you from?

Anyway, welcome onboard welcome 
    milky_candy_sugar
    milky_candy_sugar

Post  milky_candy_sugar Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Welcome aboard!
    Cpt Caz
    Cpt Caz

Post  Cpt Caz Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:26 pm

flamming_python wrote:Hi, I saw some of your posts over at mp.net; although I don't think our paths ever crossed.

Yeah I remember you. You were the guy always going at it with that Frenchman on the Syrian thread. Laughing Nice to meet you.  

I'd prefer to keep my personal information private, if you don't mind.  

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! Smile

Last edited by Cpt Caz on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Another soul from the cesspool known as Rightwing.net...err sorry MP.net.

Welcome!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:05 am

Cpt Caz wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Hi, I saw some of your posts over at mp.net; although I don't think our paths ever crossed.

Yeah I remember you. You were the guy always going at it with that Frenchman on the Syrian thread. Laughing Nice to meet you.  

I'd prefer to keep my personal information private, if you don't mind.  

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! Smile
    What Frenchman? He's an Israeli living in France that pretends to be a patriotic Frenchman when it suits his/Israeli interests.
    The minute France does something against Israeli interests he'll drop his act faster than a ship drops anchor.

Propagandist if there ever was one.

Anyway that's cool; personal details aren't at all important really. More important is that you share your thoughts and know how to participate in a mature discussion and all that.

Last edited by flamming_python on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:07 am

TR1 wrote:Another soul from the cesspool known as Rightwing.net...err sorry MP.net.

Welcome!
    Heh, I love the old place; it gives me a daily double portion of news, military news and comedy discussions with deluded trolls.

A hell of a lot of people lurk there; so I like to feel like I'm doing something beneficial for people - when I confront the lies and BS posted there with the truth.

I can't wait for my 6-month ban to finish up by this time next month, so I can get back on it! Smile
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:30 am

welcome man and take your position to defend the forum Very Happy 
    Hello everybody Vojna1
    Cpt Caz
    Cpt Caz

Post  Cpt Caz Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 am

TR1 wrote:Another soul from the cesspool known as Rightwing.net...err sorry MP.net.

Welcome!
    Laughing It's not that bad; although I do sometimes have to restrain myself to keep from getting into some pointless argument. Thanks for the welcome!

falmming_python wrote:

I can't wait for my 6-month ban to finish up by this time next month, so I can get back on it!
    It'll be good to have you back. Too many of the pro-Russian members have been getting banned.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:29 am

You are the one who was taking the photos from my posts (and from others as well) and posting them on mp.net.  attack 
    Glad that you decided to join and contribute here.
    I stopped contributing to mp.net a long while ago.
    welcome
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 am

It'll be good to have you back. Too many of the pro-Russian members have been getting banned.
    Still don't know what I did to get a ban over there... I think Hollis just had it in for me... (I was GazB over there BTW).

When I log on to the internet I normally look at their Russian pictures thread and their Russian discussion thread before I come here, but I don't bother correcting the idiots there anymore. I especially love Vitalys Pics, which are publishing quality and he allows them to be copied for free!

Anyway, Welcome to this forum. Smile
    Cpt Caz
    Cpt Caz

Post  Cpt Caz Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:47 pm

TheArmenian wrote:You are the one who was taking the photos from my posts (and from others as well) and posting them on mp.net.  attack 
    Ha! You caught me. Embarassed  People on this site, and you especially, seem to have a knack for finding things where I'd never even think to look. That's part of the reason why I decided to join up here; it felt wrong to take from other's posts without contributing anything myself.

Thanks again everybody for your warm welcomes!
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Welcome!
    Heh, I love the old place; it gives me a daily double portion of news, military news and comedy discussions with deluded trolls.

A hell of a lot of people lurk there; so I like to feel like I'm doing something beneficial for people - when I confront the lies and BS posted there with the truth.

I can't wait for my 6-month ban to finish up by this time next month, so I can get back on it! Smile
    I'm sure you remember - you provoked me into posting my first line there, and after a while I got banned for "spreading too much anti-American opinions"...well that was the official line they used for TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS...
    Did "Agent Koba" get banned there too?! I enjoyed reading his posts. One of the reasons I joined that place...along with Kathy and other folk...

Anyway, welcome Cpt Caz...from a junior member here... welcome 
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:19 am

macedonian wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Welcome!

I'm sure you remember - you provoked me into posting my first line there, and after a while I got banned for "spreading too much anti-American opinions"...well that was the official line they used for TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS...
    Did "Agent Koba" get banned there too?! I enjoyed reading his posts. One of the reasons I joined that place...along with Kathy and other folk...

Anyway, welcome Cpt Caz...from a junior member here... welcome 
    That was you?
    I always thought that you were that 'themacedonian' guy who still posts there.

Bah you guys all sound alike anyway pirat 
    You even have virtually identical names

Agent Koba - yep he went the way of the dodo. A short time before me. Fortunately they only temp-banned my ass; owing to my long membership there I guess.
    Still though I can tell they're losing their patience with me; first I was temp-banned for a month, then 3 months, now 6 months.
    I guess I'll just have to keep on truckin' right then to the end now won't I? Cool 
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:04 am

flamming_python wrote:That was you?
    I always thought that you were that 'themacedonian' guy who still posts there.

Bah you guys all sound alike anyway pirat 
    You even have virtually identical names

Agent Koba - yep he went the way of the dodo. A short time before me. Fortunately they only temp-banned my ass; owing to my long membership there I guess.
    Still though I can tell they're losing their patience with me; first I was temp-banned for a month, then 3 months, now 6 months.
    I guess I'll just have to keep on truckin' right then to the end now won't I?  Cool 
    Yep, that's me.
    I was 'Makedonec' over at MP.net.
    Got banned, could probably make another profile, but I'm not interested at having a limited discussion.
    Still visit it though, from time to time, for the same reason I read CNN and FoxNews - to get an insight in the propaganda...
    And for a good laugh... pirat 

Mods, sorry for Off Topic

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 am