Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+5
franco
GarryB
max steel
George1
Russian Patriot
9 posters

United States Special Operations Command:

Werewolf
    Werewolf

United States Special Operations Command: - Page 2 Empty Re: United States Special Operations Command:

Post  Werewolf Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Drone strikes in Pakistan only killed 4000 people since 2004 - and that figure includes both civilians and militants - this can hardly be considered a mass murder in a country of 180 mln people where more people die each day of natural causes.

Dude, we are not killing anyone. Muslims are the ones who are constantly killing each other. They are the ones who can't live at peace with anyone not even with themselves. most countries are not at war with the western world.. We are not at war with China, India, South America and we are not at war with each other.

Listen to Sisi's speech at Al Azhar - he is one of the first people in the Muslim world to openly recognize that something is wrong - instead of the usual blaming of Jews and Americans or everything.

2994 people died in a false flag attack at 911 in 2001, more Muhrican's die from obesity, stupidity, bad society and gun access. The conclusion is americans are backwarded and a hostile nation that is prone to rage, deaths by fat and are more terrorists than any islamist could ever be.

You are obviously indoctrinated beyond repair and it is mass murder since drone attacks are not just illegal but also the figures are far higher than the official numbers US always lies about all numbers. Iraqi Death count quotes only 160.000 iraqi civilians have been killed while actual numbers are over mio. not to mention the lies of islamists, whenever there is someone dying in ME it is all blamed on islamists becaue "Allahu Akbar" is proof of someone being a terrorist but when muricans yell "Ohh my Garage" or "Jesus Christ" it is never associated with radicalism. Allahu Akbar is for all muslims the same Ohh My God to christians like "Bozhe Moi" is for russians also means "Ohh My God". It is industrialized fearmongering and creating a non existing threat. All so called islamic terrorist acts were Black ops and paid mercenaries of the West and Israel.

I still wait for that day when you Sieg Heil at all your Islamophobic rants and your stupid WESTERN WORLD SHOWED ITS SUPERIROTY towards those filthy inferior muslims.

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

United States Special Operations Command: - Page 2 Empty Re: United States Special Operations Command:

Post  higurashihougi Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:38 am

@Walther von Oldenburg

F**k it. We already know full well that extremist terrorists are scumbags and obsolete fundamental Sharia are bullshit but the problem is that the White House is the one who feed them, or at least took a blind eye at them... until thing became too stinky.

Yes, Muslims killed Muslim. But who is the one stays behind the scene and feed all these killers ?

Fact is fact that Bush, Obama,... and the oligarchs behind them are full of hypocrite scumbags who use the terrorists as a scapegoat for all of their hidden crimes.

Don't misunderstand me. I definitely say no to terrorism but that doesn't mean I ignore the criminals inside the White House.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Yes, Muslims killed Muslim. But who is the one stays behind the scene and feed all these killers ?
    Their societies are feeding them. Islamists are not some robots produced in factories. They are recruited from common people, chiefly from disillusioned youth. Since Muslims in general suffer from a low sense of self worth, they seek something to boost their sagging egos and restore their hurt pride - and they got it. Islamism is for them what NAzism was for Germans. Islamists are even intelligent often - you can have a decent conversation with many of them at least on the internet.

Years ago I had a Turkish friend - a fairy typical example of a 3rd generation immigrant - he drank, had girlfriends and we would go to parties together. After finishing school he migrated (I still live in Oldenburg and he left to Bremen) and I did not see him until a year ago. At first I did not even recognize him   a bearded man in a strange cap and loose fitting clothes. He refused to even shake hands with me -he said non-Muslims are filthy and if he touches me, the "filth" from my body will pollute him and cancel his prayer. I never experienced a shock like that but I learned a lession - if a well-off person in Germany can undergo radical transformation of this kind (it's not a rare occurence), then what about millions of poor kids somewhere in Egypt?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:
    Their societies are feeding them. Islamists are not some robots produced in factories. They are recruited from common people, chiefly from disillusioned youth. Since Muslims in general suffer from a low sense of self worth, they seek something to boost their sagging egos and restore their hurt pride - and they got it. Islamism is for them what NAzism was for Germans. Islamists are even intelligent often - you can have a decent conversation with many of them at least on the internet.

Years ago I had a Turkish friend - a fairy typical example of a 3rd generation immigrant - he drank, had girlfriends and we would go to parties together. After finishing school he migrated (I still live in Oldenburg and he left to Bremen) and I did not see him until a year ago. At first I did not even recognize him   a bearded man in a strange cap and loose fitting clothes. He refused to even shake hands with me -he said non-Muslims are filthy and if he touches me, the "filth" from my body will pollute him and cancel his prayer. I never experienced a shock like that but I learned a lession - if a well-off person in Germany can undergo radical transformation of this kind (it's not a rare occurence), then what about millions of poor kids somewhere in Egypt?

Well in your case i can't blame him not wanting to touch you...next time raise your hand infront of him and yell whatever supremacy phrases just run through your empty head.

It is funny since you are islamophobe and bashing against someone who sees you as filth because you are non muslim, while you are here mentioning several times that muslims are inferior and the so superior west is so glorious. Hypocrisy my friend, you are through and through americanized.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Pentagon Moves More Communications Gear into Cheyenne Mountain

Largely abandoned a decade ago, the iconic Cold War bunker is getting an upgrade. The Pentagon is beefing up its communications setup inside a hollowed-out section of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains less than a decade after it had largely abandoned the site. The gear is being moved into Cheyenne Mountain to protect it from electromagnetic pulses, said Adm. William Gortney, commander of U.S. Northern Command and NORAD.

“[T]here is a lot of movement to put capability into Cheyenne Mountain and to be able to communicate in there,” Gortney said Tuesday during a news briefing at the Pentagon.

Electromagnetic pulses, or EMPs, can occur naturally or by manmade devices such as nuclear weapons. For years, the Pentagon has been working on building weapons that could fry the electronic equipment of an enemy during battle.

“Because of the very nature of the way that Cheyenne Mountain is built, it’s EMP-hardened,” Gortney said. “It wasn’t really designed to be that way, but the way it was constructed makes it that way.”

Being able to communicate during an EMP attack is important, Gortney said.

“My primary concern was: ‘Are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody that wants to move in there?’ … but we do have that capability,” he said.

Last week, the Pentagon awarded defense firm Raytheon a $700-million contract to install new equipment inside the mountain. The company said the contract, which runs through 2020, will “support threat warnings and assessments for the North American Aerospace Defense Command Cheyenne Mountain Complex.”

Sign up here to watch Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Welsh sit down with Defense One’s Marcus Weisgerber for an exclusive interview on April 22.

The Pentagon’s March 30 contract announcement said Raytheon will provide sustainment services and products supporting the Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract covered systems. “The program provides ITW/AA authorities accurate, timely and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of air, missile and space threats,” it said.

Since 2013, the Pentagon has awarded contracts worth more than $850 million for work related to Cheyenne Mountain.

The Colorado complex is the embodiment of the Cold War, an era when bunkers were built far and wide to protect people and infrastructure. Cheyenne Mountain was the mother of these fallout shelters, a command center buried deep to withstand a Soviet nuclear bombardment. dunno Question .The complex was locked down during the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington.

Air Force Space Command runs the mountain and maintains sleeping quarters, fresh water and a power station that would be used during an attack.

Almost a decade ago, NORAD pulled most of its staff out of Cheyenne Mountain and moved its command center into the basement of a headquarters building at nearby Peterson Air Force Base. Since then, Cheyenne Mountain has served as a back-up site.

Now the Cheyenne Mountain staff is set to grow again. Still, the command center at Peterson will remain operational, Gortney said.

In June 2013, then-U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel gave a speech in front of the mammoth blastproof doors on the roadway leading into the mountain.

“These facilities and the entire complex of NORAD and NORTHCOM represent the nerve center of defense for North America,” he said at the time.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:28 am

Heavy combat boat SEALION II for USA Special Operations Force

United States Special Operations Command: - Page 2 DCS_xJKXYAAOPnV

Class Sealion (SEAL Insertion, Observation and Neutralization - the introduction of surveillance and neutralization, naval special forces) is designed for the transfer and withdrawal of special forces in a complex combat situation. It was designed based on Oregon Iron Work's proprietary technology in collaboration with the Naval Weapons Division of the US Naval Surface Weapons Development Center.

SEALION-I was delivered in January 2003 and, together with the advanced model of the SEALION-II, expanded tests of the Navy special forces until 2013. The cost of the program was approximately $ 10 million. In 2013, the two buildings were updated and finalized to the state of full operational readiness. The Sealion boat is somewhat longer than the Alligator, it has a larger stern cockpit that can accommodate two rigid-hull inflatable boats of the RHIB type. After folding the masts in special compartments can be transported hydrocycles and underwater vehicles for the transport of divers.

United States Special Operations Command: - Page 2 DCS_xGEXYAA473Q

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2671591.html
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 pm

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:53 pm

US Special Operations Forces receive first DCS submarine

General Atomics Corporation announced on April 21, 2020 that the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) received the first Dry Combat Submersible (DCS) submarine transporter. The device was supplied by Lockheed Martin Corporation and is equipped with a modular lithium-ion battery type Lithium-ion Fault Tolerant (LiFT), designed and manufactured by General Atomics Electromagnetic Systems (GA-EMS), a division of General Atomics. This is the first known use of lithium-ion batteries as the main ones in underwater systems in the United States.

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/4004522.html
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Really clear photo of the latest SF MH-47. For comparison, showing its extra sensors etc over standard, the second photo is the latest Chinook version, the CH-47F.

The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (160th SOAR), better known as the Night Stalkers, have been sporadically executing some high-altitude training out of Colorado's Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (KBJC) over the last couple of months. These flights have mainly involved the unit's highly modified MH-47 Chinooks, a type that is renowned for its high-altitude capabilities. Now, some of the aircraft used for these operations have emerged with a mystery alteration made up of arrays and boxes that line the upper mid-sections of their fuselages.

United States Special Operations Command: - Page 2 Sdf

United States Special Operations Command: - Page 2 Message-editor%2F1597009315649-ch4

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/35535/night-stalker-mh-47-emerges-with-mystery-modifications-during-training-in-colorado

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 pm