Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
ludovicense
Arsenic
Rasisuki Nebia
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
TMA1
mnrck
mr_hd
bandit6
Azi
d_taddei2
auslander
Scorpius
limb
nero
Belisarius
Tsavo Lion
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
lyle6
zepia
lancelot
Firebird
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Dr.Snufflebug
SeigSoloyvov
Serberus
Tolstoy
zorobabel
AMCXXL
GunshipDemocracy
ucmvulcan
Regular
sepheronx
calripson
DerWolf
crod
PapaDragon
Stealthflanker
LMFS
Backman
Sujoy
caveat emptor
Hole
ArgentinaGuard
Arrow
Arkanghelsk
Kiko
GarryB
AlfaT8
billybatts91
Werewolf
Department Of Defense
psg
franco
JohninMK
RTN
flamming_python
mavaff
kvs
Eugenio Argentina
ahmedfire
famschopman
Erk
Isos
Podlodka77
Big_Gazza
nomadski
Mir
ALAMO
mnztr
thegopnik
rfan
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  sepheronx Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:59 am

A lot of it was fake news or the governor being dumb. Because in the end, 300 people affected from shelling left. There was no major withdrawal of people that apparently is still being spread.

This smells of the Zap region where the Russian telegram garbage kept saying an "imminent" massive wave of Ukies.

So far, the Ukies tried to strike with dozens to hundreds of men into Kherson and lost before even seeing any Russians directly.

Apparently the lands are gonna be wet and hell to maneuver.

flamming_python, kvs, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29

Post  sepheronx Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:08 am

It's like Geroman's, Cyberspec's and other telegram channel's reposting American propaganda.  Best one I read was on cyberspecs (he is a member here, I expect better from him) that Iran sent to Russia MLRS system with shorter range than what Russia produces and has en mass already.

https://t.me/CyberspecNews/10935

I know why USA spreads this misinformation. It's obviously to try and stir trouble within Russia from the pro Russia block wondering why they are forced to buy from Iran and trying to build up the narrative that Russia ran out of its own systems due to crappy manufacturing and overall manufacturing deficiencies so has to buy from Iran also because Iranian weapons are better (I've seen countless people on telegram Russian channels and these ones saying Iran makes better optronics than Russia even though Iran doesn't have any facilities that makes microbolometers). But yet these telegram channel's are dumb enough to believe it. That part I'm unsure why. It may be that people are indeed stupid.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Hole, lancelot, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:45 am

caveat emptor wrote:Surovikin on evacuation of civilians from Kherson.

https://t.me/rian_ru/182377

Surovikin said that a difficult situation had developed in the Kherson direction.  There is information about the possibility of the Kyiv regime using prohibited methods of war in the area of ​​​​the city of Kherson, about the preparation of a massive missile attack on the dam of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station, on the city itself, indiscriminately.

The task in these conditions is to save the lives of civilians.  The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, first of all, will ensure the safe, already announced departure of the population under the resettlement program being prepared by the Russian government.  Further actions will depend on the military-tactical situation.

They tested out some chemical weapons at ZPP in August. Think of the most criminal thing you could do, and thats what the Anglo axis will do. They are so excited about nuclear war that they almost forgot about chemical or bio weapons. Maybe thats whats next

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, AMCXXL and Broski like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:45 am

Fateh-110s would be highly useful in Ukraine. Like I said about drones several months ago, if Iran has the ability to manufacture them with sanction-proof supply chains, why not? Another tool in the toolbelt. And Fateh-110s would do nice work against the electrical generation system.

The story about the Fateh-360 seems unfounded to me. Just something someone made up.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:50 am

kvs wrote:For the resident 6th column troll, one's heritage does not determine automatically how one thinks.   I have sympathy for
    my western Ukrainian side of the family but I am not a Bandera-tard.   Or some poser like you who is trying to act like
    a Russian uber-patriot but is clearly working one way or another for Russia's enemies.

There is a common thread with clowns who designate themselves as experts on the war.   The Gonzalo Lira video with RWA
    shows that RWA is full of shit.   They actually believe that Kiev has 700,000 soldiers.   The f*ck it does.   It lost 200,000+
    already so that would mean it managed to raise its million man army.   Sure and pigs fly over the icy wastes of Hell.   Where
    are these 700,000 soldiers?   None of Kiev's big offensives even any substantial fraction of 100,000 thrown at the Russian
    lines.   Are the other 650,000+ just twiddling their thumbs?   Maybe they are en route from Lwow or something...

Not saying you are wrong but they took a whole country hostage and emptied out the entire male population into US bases in Europe for training how to become fertilizer. If you take a whole country as slaves, it does start to add up I would think.

flamming_python, zepia, AMCXXL, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:04 am

Werewolf wrote:
    The Germans under the Nazis also hated the West. They were hating everything and everyone (not all of course as most poeple give a rats ass about politics). They were bombed by the US and Churchills plan to genocide the germans, yet they became Allies of the West just a few years after capitulation.

Japan too.

The Nazi party was a street gang of fuckups that ended getting control of a whole state. Ukraine since 2014 has been the exact same thing. In both cases, the whole state and military carried out the wishes of the street gang until the street gang was snuffed out.

The small minority of people in power is what matters the most. This is why I support an attack on Kiev. We are almost a year into this war so the majority of the ppl will start to have war fatigue too.

flamming_python, Werewolf, AMCXXL, Hole, Mir and ucmvulcan like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:12 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, zardof, Hole and Mir like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:47 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:I can't believe what he's saying, almost like he was told what to say

And it's the same shit you hear from the pro Ukrainians on the forum, and in the west

That we are one people, and we cannot harm the poor hohols

Seriously , the jews are not controlling anything- the Ukrainians are

I am appalled by how much support they have in all nations, they control Canada, USA, Russia, Poland

The Ukros have supporters here, who consider them to be brotherly people

Crypto Ukros are everywhere,  

I have been called 6th column for supporting donations to our military men

And those who say so were giving money to Ukrainian relatives before the war started

One cannot understand how much I hate Ukraine

You know I understand where you're coming from in a sense but

You need to go do some Buddhism or something. You can't let someone have that much power over you. To evoke such hatred, frustration, spite, malice, whatever other negative emotion such that you go on a 10+ post rant about it.

Not some banderite trash, not some oligarch sell-outs to the West, not all these whores and presstitutes of theirs in their junta government. Nevermind a whole national identity.
    Recognize them for what they are. And pity them. Main thing is to be wiser yourself.

GarryB, Hole, Mir and ucmvulcan like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:59 am

Azi wrote:Did anyone seriously believe that he was revealing the plans of the general staff? Hahaha X-D

This was a political speech nothing more and less...the changes in military situation everyone can observe on the ground.

By the way...a real big offensive would be too costly for Russia. Let them grind down the enemy and advance in a acceptable speed. Sooner or later Ukraine will collapse...so the advance will speed up.

My only criticism was that Russia deployed too few soldiers for defense of Kharkov and Kherson region...not enough, so they were forced to retreat. The difference between retreat and holding the line was 20-30k soldiers....not more! Soon they will have more than 500000 soldiers at disposal...please compare this with 1 month ago. Victory is inevitable!

If Russia had Kherson and Kharkov full of men then the Ukrainians would not have advanced there.
    They would have picked the weakest link.

So it's always a calculated risk. You don't want too many men so as to not scare the enemy off. But too little men and you can lose the territory. Which Russia did but it's no huge deal.

Now if I didn't know any better, I'd say that Surovikin and others are trying to entice the Ukrainians into an advance on Kherson as well.
    Especially with the messages there about evacuation and everything. And Surovikin **promising** that there won't be any big advances against the Ukraine.
    Well well. I suspect they're only throwing a log onto the fire here. They already know Zel desperately wants to retake Kherson. That information has even gone public.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Backman, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:38 am

🇺🇦 Ukrainian military in the UK learning to operate underwater drones

https://t.me/inessas1992/2711 Inessa is a good acct btw

I see the Russian side laughing about Ukraine saying they will sink the black sea fleet. But you know damn well that the US and UK are really going to try everything they can on it.

flamming_python and Lapain like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:57 am

Backman wrote:🇺🇦 Ukrainian military in the UK learning to operate underwater drones

https://t.me/inessas1992/2711 Inessa is a good acct btw

I see the Russian side laughing about Ukraine saying they will sink the black sea fleet. But you know damn well that the US and UK are really going to try everything they can on it.

If they lose their coast line NATO has just signed their death warrant.

Hole likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:00 am

https://www.unian.net/society/an-225-mriya-vskrylis-neozhidannye-detali-unichtozheniya-samoleta-12015516.html
    But I heard it was the Ukrainian shelling destroyed it, not the Russians.
    mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:04 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:https://www.unian.net/society/an-225-mriya-vskrylis-neozhidannye-detali-unichtozheniya-samoleta-12015516.html

Yes they destroyed it to keep it out of Russian hands

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof, Lapain, Mir and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:09 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 Img_2193
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 Img_2194
    lol1 lol1 lol1

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Regular, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:12 am

billybatts91 wrote:

Game changer? What has it done to really hurt the Ukrainian military? It can hit some infrastructure here and there but it can't really hurt the Ukrainian military. It's good but not a game changer imo.

KVS is absolutely right. It is game changer. It can send Ukrainian to stone age for fraction of a cost.
    Not to mention that it reveals AD assets, hits ammo depots and military bases and the explosive load is just enough to cause serious damage. If not - Russians just double tap as seen recently in Kiev.

It’s so much cheaper to use them than cruise missiles so Russians can even open up on lower priority targets that would have been ignored before. Sophistication of cruise and ballistic missiles is their weakness when you are facing target rich environment that deservers good whacking

d_taddei2, kvs and Belisarius like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:12 am

Belisarius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 Img_2193
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 Img_2194
    lol1 lol1 lol1
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 20221011

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:14 am

If there is no major Kherson offensive from Ukraine by end of week, their opportunity to strike is gonna drop fast since it will become muddy.

We shall see but there seems to be mixed messages going around and the Russians once again kind of showing their inadequacy in communication.

The new general isn't helping for sure in his communication.

Eidt: but the translation Franco provided seems to give indication that the government wants people out because they expect Ukraine to strike at the dam to flood the area. So how will Ukraine advance if they flood the area? Maybe Sorovikin was indicating this. Or...?

Last edited by sepheronx on Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs and Belisarius like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:24 am

sepheronx wrote:If there is no major Kherson offensive from Ukraine by end of week, their opportunity to strike is gonna drop fast since it will become muddy.

We shall see but there seems to be mixed messages going around and the Russians once again kind of showing their inadequacy in communication.

I didn't know it was SOP to tell the armchair generals what the plan of attack was. As long as the communication in the army is working that's all that matters. Do the job, I can read a map to determine who won and who didn't.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Backman, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:28 am

kvs wrote:For the resident 6th column troll, one's heritage does not determine automatically how one thinks.   I have sympathy for
    my western Ukrainian side of the family but I am not a Bandera-tard.   Or some poser like you who is trying to act like
    a Russian uber-patriot but is clearly working one way or another for Russia's enemies.

There is a common thread with clowns who designate themselves as experts on the war.   The Gonzalo Lira video with RWA
    shows that RWA is full of shit.   They actually believe that Kiev has 700,000 soldiers.   The f*ck it does.   It lost 200,000+
    already so that would mean it managed to raise its million man army.   Sure and pigs fly over the icy wastes of Hell.   Where
    are these 700,000 soldiers?   None of Kiev's big offensives even any substantial fraction of 100,000 thrown at the Russian
    lines.   Are the other 650,000+ just twiddling their thumbs?   Maybe they are en route from Lwow or something...

I do like Ukrianian language, but don’t like the people anymore. Maybe my grandgrandkids will think otherwise, but from 2014 Ukrainians became morally bankrupt and nothing will salvage this generation.

RWA before all of this were doing podcasts about river travels and esotetic stories. They are clearly out of their depth when it comes to anything military related. No hate, but they their predictions and theories are so cringy. Good for housewives I guess.

Gonzalo Lira as a person is bit of a prick, but he clearly says that military matters are not his sphere and he invites people into his podcasts who their stuff - like Brian Berletic

kvs and ucmvulcan like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:28 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:If there is no major Kherson offensive from Ukraine by end of week, their opportunity to strike is gonna drop fast since it will become muddy.

I didn't know it was SOP to tell the armchair generals what the plan of attack was.  As long as the communication in the army is working that's all that matters.  Do the job, I can read a map to determine who won and who didn't.

It isn't and I had to explain that to you previously.

But, and a big but, is that the words aren't coming from the Russian general staff. It's coming from Russian Telegram channel's mixed with Ukrainian journalist.  The general staff on the other hand kind of keeps things up in the air.

Nothing wrong to also tell the people that there is a massive buildup of enemy troops. By being honest in that which is not a tactical secret by anything, would also give credence to the people to leave the area.  But giving mixed messages is also playing with the lives in Kherson though.

As the two Alex's point out - Russia wins the real war but loses the info war. And the info war is also rather important for moral of troops and people within Russia.  So there needs to be some transparency.

Food for thought.

Edit: when I read the fake news (also spread on telegram) of Russian Telegram channel's being taken down by authorities, it was rather important that they would do so. Since many of them were causing a lot of trouble for spreading fakes. That's my point

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:36 am

35D6M radar didn't last long.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, zardof, LMFS, Mir and like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:59 am

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/who-is-winning-the-war-in-ukraine/
    https://archive.ph/rbPUN

https://original.antiwar.com/mcgovern/2022/09/25/nyt-on-ukraine-vietnam-dj-vu/

https://original.antiwar.com/David_Stockman/2022/10/09/maps-not-to-die-for/

https://www.fff.org/2022/10/04/hiroshima-nagasaki-and-ukraine/

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-10-17/belarus-to-hold-live-fire-exercises-with-russia

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/hundreds-of-chinese-citizens-plan-to-evacuate-ukraine-as-war-escalates/ar-AA132LXd

https://original.antiwar.com/buchanan/2022/10/17/where-us-and-ukrainian-war-aims-collide/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-ex-president-if-israel-sends-weapons-to-ukraine-it-will-destroy-moscow-ties/

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-10-17/russian-shelling-cuts-external-power-to-ukraine-nuclear-plant-kyiv
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:09 am

Attention all Ukrainian fruit producers and livestock holders.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #29 - Page 31 3423ad10

GarryB, Big_Gazza and JohninMK like this post

mnrck
    mnrck

Post  mnrck Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:29 am

Notes of interview with Commander of Joint Group of Troops (Forces) in special military operation area General of the Army S.Surovikin (18 October 2022)

Good afternoon, Mr. Surovikin! You were appointed the Commander of the Joint Group of Troops in the area of the special military operation by a decree of the Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation. A lot of Russian citizens are concerned about the current situation.

The situation in the area of the special military operation can generally be described as tense.

The enemy does not leave attempts to attack the positions of Russian troops. First of all, it concerns Kupyansk, Krasny Liman and Nikolayev–Krivoy Rog direction. Our enemy is the criminal regime that pushes Ukrainian citizens to death. The Ukrainians and we are one people and we wish Ukraine to be a friendly State for Russia, independent on the West and NATO.

Ukrainian regime indends to break our defence. With this purpose, the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) are bringing all their reserve forces available to the frontline. These are usually territorial defence units that have not been completely trained.

Ukrainian leadership is actually condemn them to death. This kind of units usually have low morale. To prevent desertions from the frontline, Ukrainian authorities involve blocking detachments manned by nationalists who shoot everyone who tries to abandon the battlefield.

The enemy suffers everyday casualties from 600 to 1,000 people.

We follow a different strategy. It has already been mentioned by the Supreme Commander-in-Chief. We do not seek high rates of advance, but save every soldier and methodically 'grind down' the attacking enemy. Not only do we minimise our casualties this way, but also considerably reduce the number of victims among civilians.

The Joint Group of Troops is currently taking measures to increase the combat and numerical strength in units and formations, to create additional reserve forces, to prepare defence lines and positions along all the line of contact.

We continue launching attacks with high-precision armament at the military and infrastructure facilities that influence on the combat effectiveness of Ukrainian troops.

Apart from being appointed the Commander of the Joint Group of Troops (Forces) in the area of the special military operation, you remain the Commander-in-Chief of the Aerospace Forces. How would you describe the effectiveness of Russian aviation and air defence forces?

The special military operation has proved the effectiveness of the air systems and air defence facilities available.

Crews of operational-tactical, army and long-range aviation have performed over 34,000 combat flights during the operation. They have launched over 7,000 guided airpower ordnance. The cutting-edge Kinzhal ultrasonic air missiles have proven themselves well in neutralising facilities. There is no enemy air defence system that would scare us. Highest precision has also been shown by air-based strategic cruise missiles.

As for the operational quality, I want to distinguish Su-57 multipurpose airplane of 5th generation. Fitted with a wide range of armament, it performs multifaceted tasks related to the neutralisation of air and ground targets.

Unmanned aviation has performed over 8,000 flights, while attack drones have destroyed over 600 AFU facilities.

Several days ago, the interim governor of Kherson region Vladimir Saldo stated that the authorities had decided to organise the possibility to leave the region to other parts of the Russian Federation for recreation or studying. It primarily concerns the right shore. The head of the region stated that these measures were taken to provide safery of civilians amid frequent attacks of the AFU. How would you comment on this decision?

There is a difficult situation at the abovementioned direction. The enemy launches deliberate attacks at infrastructure facilities and residential buildings located in Kherson. Impacts of HIMARS rockets have damaged Antonovka bridge and the dyke of Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant where the traffic is currently stopped.

It has resulted in impeding alimentation deliveries; certain problems have been recorded in supplying water and electricity. All of these not only complicates the residents' everyday life, but also poses a direct threat to their lives.

NATO leadership that leads the Armed Forces of Ukraine has long demanded the Kiev regime to conduct offensive operations towards Kherson, regardless of any casualties: neither in the AFU, nor among the civilian population.

We have got data on the possible use of prohibited methods of war by the Kiev regime near Kherson, on the preparation of a massive missile attack at the barrage of Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant, as well as launching a massive indiscriminate missile and artillery attack at the city.

This action can lead to the destruction of the infrastructure of a large industrial centre and high casualties among civilians.

In these conditions, our primary task is to save lives and health of civilians. That is why, first of all, the Russian army will provide safe departure of the population according to the resettlement programme that is currently being prepared by the Russian Government.

Our further plans and action regarding the city of Kherson itself will depend on the military and tactical situation.

I repeat: has already become very difficult.

Anyway, as I have already said, we will procees from the necessity to maximally save the lives of civilians and our personnel.

We will operate consciously, promptly, not excluding to take difficult decisions.

https://telegra.ph/Notes-of-interview-with-Commander-of-Joint-Group-of-Troops-Forces-in-special-military-operation-area-General-of-the-Army-SSurovi-10-18

flamming_python and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:55 am

So, Sergei (Serhiy) Pashinsky, head of the UA presidential admin apparently admitted that the entire TB-2 Bayraktar thing in Ukraine is "mostly PR and corruption", that they've been of very little actual combat value.

Actually right now they would probably be useful for Russia because as we have seen the increased use of drones by Russia has drawn out Orc air defence assets trying to deal with the drones which has allowed the AD assets to be further depleted either through their use or their destruction.

And for the Ukraine, if they were fighting HATO they would be a good combination with their AD assets, but against an enemy with excellent air defence equipment and lots of it deployed widely no drone that size would survive long.

It is not a problem with the drone, but its application..

HATO forces relying mainly on MANPADS and even 20mm gatlings or 35mm guns then drones can operate at 7-8km and be pretty safe.

What the hell is a C-300 missile?

That is the S-300 SAM mistranslated from Cyrillic... and they were local S-300s that did the damage.

Yes, they did a great job that I can not deny.

They made more to destroy Ukraine than anyone ever could done to Ukraine.

And more importantly they did something Putin couldn't do on his own... revealed the evil anti russian core of the west so Russians can see it plain as day.

Putin could have bombed the crap out of the Ukraine no matter what, but he wouldn't have been able to convince the Russian people or the rest of the world that it was the west that are evil and creating this chaos and that Russia is just trying to solve the problems.

There is no way Putin could do what he will do now, which is steer the Russian economy and business and culture away from the west and on their own path to a future where they have their own place. (without the US directing the EU to commit suicide by blocking cheap Russian energy, or the various sanctions and general abuse against all Russians... it is not Putin that is banned from world sport, it is all Russian and Belarus athletes... you know... like they did to all HATO countries for invading Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria etc etc etc.)

Without the west pushing them away Putin could not have managed this separation on his own.

Thank you America... You are doing the Russians and the rest of the world a big favour by shooting the EU and the UK and all of HATO and the west in general in the head... which includes Americas head too BTW.

Once these targets are down, you hit the cities like Mariupol and Grozny

Grozny is currently not in need of HE redecoration...

MT-12 is VERY powerful gun, with hell of recoil. It is extremely accurate, being called a "sniper cannon".
    Putting it on the MTLB, that is relatively light, thin-skinned and lacks self digg in system will just create something that will hit shit, and probably destroy the carrier quite fast as the stress to the hulk will be extream.
    Just take a look how this gun shoots, when correctly deployed. It jumps into the sky when shooting a full cartridge round.

It can also fire the same type of missiles the BMP-3, T-54/55, and T-62 can fire... so 5km range kills on moving targets with HEAT rounds effectively.

There are plenty of documented cases when 5W55 just falls down after leaving the tube

A lot of their missiles will be very old stock... even with new missiles of course there will be the occasional failure, but with old missiles... but actually I think their real problem is that Russian cruise missiles and anti ship missiles have countermeasures systems built in to them and I think that is what is happening to these missiles rather than actual failures where the rocket motor might explode or some other problem.

A very miserable outcome indeed. And once the volunteers/ mercenaries start leaving this will have a massive effect on Ukrainian troops morale and they too will experience the same feelings that the volunteers/mercenaries will have experienced during the winter months and Christmas period.

Should be interesting... as mercs start to leave I wonder if Kiev will play tricks like refusing to pay out on money promised if contracts are not carried out.

They might even put these men in prison and then say you are now in a prison battalion that mounts the suicide hero charges on enemy positions to work out where their main fire power is located so it can be suppressed for the next wave...

What Russia needs to do is hot them hard and keep the pressure up during this time of bad weather and low morale to maximize the morale crushing period which hopefully leads to mass desertions.

I suspect over the next few months the number of surrenders is going to massively increase, but for the orc forces to do that successfully they are going to have to turn on the so called blocking troops that shoot those retreating or surrendering... if they don't the number of Orc dead will massively increase but at the expense of their own ammo supply rather than the Russian supply.

Aside from the fact that the guy sometimes says faster than he thinks Laughing (kidding, obviously not, nobody with that skill would get so high in the communication hierarchy od the Kremlin) that could mean that the production is at a full swing in Russia. Just as rumors claimed ...

Which suggests they anticipated the problem and have been trying to solve it.

That article about Russian drones not being up to scratch in some areas perhaps suggests they wanted something with these Iranian drone range and domestic drones didn't manage that aspect of performance. It is therefore likely that drone production capacity which has been funded for a while might have switched from being set up to make Russian drones to building these Iranian drones, presumably adapted to Russian systems and equipment so they don't shoot down their own drones perhaps, which is why they got them into production so quickly, but they still will have needed to make choices and decisions years ago so perhaps testing in Syria by the Russian military working with Iranian forces they perhaps realised how useful these drones are.

They are very big but if you make them right even with a dozen bullet holes through the main wing it might continue to fly normally, so they would be tricky to really bring down even with lots of holes in them. Some kevlar and ceramic tiles might even make them harder to bring down with small arms too without adding too much weight.

So I would imagine a MT-LB will cope but I have videos of the gun being fired and it does seem quite violent.

Actually firing HE rounds and also the guided missiles the recoil could be reduced, but the angle of fire arcs are quite limited because this gun is a tank gun and not artillery so gun elevation is 25 to 30 degrees, which is bugger all for non tank guns.

The Americans experienced such terror on 9/11, and the society expected a severe response which indeed came

Some Saudis and some Pakis hijacked some planes and crashed them into buildings on the orders of a Saudi national and America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan... it was bullshit. And created a multi trillion dollar endless war in Afghanistan that saw US and HATO troops in Afghanistan twice as long as Soviet troops were there and the western troops did rather less good in the place in terms of buildings built and roads and schools and hospitals and now they are gone the west are doing everything they can to further damage the country because they are spiteful  censored .

So yeah. I think this army being moved to Belarus has to be the real deal. Thats the only way to solve it

Doesn't matter how much you love a song, if you keep hearing it over and over again and nothing gets better... in fact everything gets much worse... you start to think about changing stations and looking for another band.  How often can you listen to Awful Annie telling you the sun will come out tomorrow and everything will be so much better... if only the west will give us trillions of dollars and their entire military inventory of equipment and ammo and supplies...

It needs to begin bombing urban centers

Full grozny style

If you all in the forum still expect for a half assed solution to work, expect a half assed result

That will kill civilians and all the people you actually want dead will not be there... they will all move to Poland and set up their empire in exile ordering the troops from the safety of a HATO border.

I already told how to handle this

You have, but it is not an option.

The west is lying and over reacting now... if you did half the things they claim you are doing, they would explode and do really stupid things that might get out of control.

But it's not enough - if you send mobilized, make sure the buildings they storm are fully bombed

Russia can't rush this... storming cities is expensive in attackers lives... open humanitarian corridors and let them withdraw... military and civilian and then give ultimatums to those remaining... and then TOS them... let them know exactly what is going to happen with leaflets... most of the time just encirclement and just wait... with no water and no electricity and the threat of drones flying around day and night picking them off when they go outside for a smoke and a break I don't think they will last long.

This is not just bleeding Ukraine of men, it is bleeding the west of money and weapons and credibility.

Did you notice the massive increase in the Russian use of drone after Germany started talking about sending IRIS-T systems and ground based AMRAAM systems were mentioned?

Think that was an accident?

Drones can destroy but they can also locate for special forces to capture and extract...

The Israelis did that with OSA and other systems too...

Along with China, Russia should also hire western pilots

Western pilots would do worse than Russian pilots with Russian aircraft in Russian climate.

China is hiring British pilots to find out about western tactics and aircraft performance and advantages and limitations.

They don't have a pilot shortage and neither do the Russians.

Ukraine is running low though... but western pilots wont put their hands up for that suicide mission.

How long can drafted sons, fathers, brothers, husband's be killed because you wanted to play the white knight?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Fight like animals, who will be cheering for you to win?

People are really shocked that Russians left and dodged mobilization

Not shocked at all... most people don't give military service a second thought and are not interested in the military, so when they are called up they see different information from different sources and they don't know what to believe.

War is life and death and a humans natural instinct is self preservation... it is normal.

Ideally people should be properly informed about what is happening and what will happen and only volunteers be allowed to go, but obviously telling large parts of your population your future plans is risky if some are turncoats or Navalny like scum.

You sit in whatever country you are, calling Russians pussies and whatever as some Polack and his Serbian friend do

Actually if you read carefully we are saying how much we respect the way Putin is handling this with a delicate balance of not wasting Russian lives where possible, but also eliminating the enemy without just murdering anyone and everyone like the west does in the third world all the time.

America was killing 5 thousand people a year with drone strikes and when they released information more than 80% of those killed were the wrong people... so 4,000 of those people were innocent, and lets face it the crimes the 1,000 targeted people were guilty of might not have been a crime anywhere else in the world other than the US.

Russians rich and elites were born out of robery privatisation and law of the stronger in the '90s. Did you seriously consider such elites patriotic or ready to take sacrifice?

The rich have so much more to live for than poor people.

I would say if there was a law passed in the US that stated the draft should focus on people who are rich and their children, then wars would become a lot less common around the world.

According to forum members , the telegram authors and audience are all 5th or 6th column

The ones you quote when you are in a panic seem to be...

It is a modern state that demands more of this leadership

Yeah, because terrorist attacks never happen in advanced western states....  Rolling Eyes

Either hit Ukraine hard or do not hit at all and step down for someone to handle this correctly

So nuke them or you are a pussy?

What a fragile little flower you are... it is either destroy or do nothing... I don't know what you do for a living (it is none of my business) but I hope you are not a doctor.

All this just this year...

I liked the information you posted and the point you were making but I don't like all those crashes and destruction and death.

I'm guessing that Putin is weak too and needs to be overthrown, correct? Funny how doomer talking points and Stoltenberg's talking points match up perfectly.

I notice that pattern too... and when you ask about Putins replacement... this perfect person who will never make a mistake and do everything perfectly... they rarely have an answer because such a person does not exist. So get rid of the person in charge doing a good job overall, because of a few minor setbacks he might have seen coming but unless you want an 8 hour wait at each end of the bridge over the crimea while they check for suspicious objects... that might not have detected this bomb disguised as rolls of sheet material anyway, then there is not much they can do about it.

Any terrorist organisation wanting to destroy the west should take note of how to do it properly so the next big booms in the west really have an impact.

Plastic explosive rolled into sheets to look like vinyl... drive them into the basement garage of some high rise and then walk away with a 2 hour timer with 10 tons of explosives in each of maybe four trucks parked in different calculated places in the basement garage...

With the whole building coming down the chances of recovering footage from security cameras is pretty low... add some incendiary material to make it burn too...

Do 20 buildings at a time... and really screw them up.

How does Odessa fall? Please explain it to me , along with Nikolayev, Kharkov, Sumy, Chernigov, Kiev and the rest of the border territories where Russian army is massing ?

So the power is cut, and energy is gone, great! Good job, you still have to take the city

The orcs are deployed forward and extended... start by surrounding them and offering humanitarian routes out and allow them to surrender if they choose... and when the time is up hit them with everything and then ask who wants to surrender now... rinse and repeat... over winter I can't see them holding out for too long with no support from Kiev... once the bulk of the army is destroyed or surrendered then you can advance west along the Black Sea coast and up into Ukraine.... with the bulk of the enemy forces surrounded and either captured or killed the rest of the territory will be open and largely empty and difficult to defend... advance and surround cities and give them the same options... obviously Odessa and other large cities you just cut off water and electricity and talk surrender terms that includes food and medicine and electricity and water supplies.... but a fake attack on Kiev that is just surrounding them will draw soldiers from the rest of the country to defend it or to relieve it, which should make the rest of the country easier to deal with.

I don't know how to explain this other than telling you that you cannot just kill a million+ of people. These people are fed by propaganda, but they are still people. The beauty of people is that they can be taught and educated differently.

They put up with nazis, they can learn to live with Russians again too.

Will you have terrorist cells, of course. Eliminate those fast and rapidly.

But just killing is never the answer. I hope this makes sense to you.

Just killing everyone is not the answer... if nazis charge the line and don't surrender then killing them is the answer.

Just killing everyone and mistreating prisoners is always counter productive, which is why the west is desperately claiming that is what Russia is doing.

Normal russians read rybar, voenkorkotenok, the grey zone, etc, and their views mostly align with arks? How many russians do you know? Do you know how to read russian?

So Putins popularity must be zero and he has already stepped down I guess... because that other guy is so much better... never puts a foot wrong... always does the right thing... is never surprised... doesn't exist...

Easy to be perfect when you are fictional.

When will Avdeevka, Artemovsk, Slavyansk and Kramatorsk be liberated? How long has the SMO lasted without these cities liberated?

They would be liberating themselves if they were liberating themselves, but Russia is doing it so Russia gets to decide how and when... you don't like that then you do it.

You don't have to destroy everything, just wherever nazis hide, you hit it like Israel does in Palestine

That is what they are doing... unfortunately Google Maps does not include Nazi labels on all the places where nazis reside, so they have to base their attacks on intel and recon, and sometimes just good observation and satellite map skills.

I'm so sick of hearing about these fucking Ukrainians and the pity party you all have for them

As Russian troops advance these people are going to get the chance to vote in a referendum about their future... and if the votes so far are any indication their might be a lot of those Ukrainians becoming Russians, so sparing them now makes sense, because they will likely have their experience to date influence how they vote and after getting treated like animals by the Orcs to be treated as target practise by the people supposed to be liberating them and they might just choose neutrality.

The more that vote to be Russian the simpler the future will be for that region... for all we know some might vote to join Belarus in the north, or just become neutral... which I think Putin will accept.

I don't think he will accept any part of the Ukraine wanting to join Poland or Hungary or Moldova... but who knows.

7 months late but they understood the usefulness of this drone.

7 months ago such a big slow drone would be shot down most of the time and would be written off as being bloody useless like those Turkish drones... clearly when they are used properly they are not useless.

Against an enemy with plentiful and effective air defence equipment most drones are rubbish... all the proof you need is the lack of American wonder drones being used by Kiev because even the makers know they would be sitting ducks and slaughtered by Russia.

With infrastructure and cities intact however, people have something to lose.

It also gives you another level of escalation if they really go full retard if you need it.

I think an attack on Kiev , no matter how bloody , that decapitates and dissolves the govt , is the only solution. Or the start to any solution .And i don't think that is  a half assed plan either. Just bombing cities all over the country until the central govt surrenders isn't going to work

I agree targeted attacks on Zelensky and his main supporters and political allies makes sense, but if he is replaced by someone they can negotiate with they will negotiate now... I think leaving him and the other nazi scum (including US nationals in Kievs government) in power while they grind out most of the territory they want and need is just sensible because he cannot be negotiated with at all... even if he did agree how could he be trusted... and the simple answer is that he can't.... just the same as the Minsk agreements, France and Germany enabled them to break those agreements so they can't be part of the peace deal either and obviously the US and UK are not trustworthy and nor are the Baltic states and Poland.

I would say the only trustworthy states involved would be Turkey and possibly Hungary, but neither has the weight behind them for their signatures on a piece of paper to mean anything.

No massive offensives? I don't like the sound of that. This "slowly grinding the enemy down" bullshit is not working as Ukraine will always have enough replacements and weaponry, since the West will fight to the last Ukrainian. I hope this is a trick by the general to confuse the Ukrainians. While Ukraine takes massive amounts of land, Russia only takes very little and goes too slow imo.

Grinding includes encirclements, but massive advances costs men and is very destructive... there is no urgency for Russia.... it is better to get this done right than to half arse it an get it done quick.

One cannot understand how much I hate Ukraine

Such a blanket hate is irrational... did you hate Auslander in 2012? He was living in the Ukraine then...

Hate is the wrong word if a referendum can mean you hate hundreds of thousands of people one day but not the next because the label and name on their passports changes.

You hate the killers, the murderers, the people who use their own citizens as meat shields, and shell other people from their own country for not doing as Kiev demands regarding the language they speak.

Therein, I fear, lies the problem. I hope I am wrong, but I still think Putin thinks that some way some how he can foment a popular uprising in Kiev that will toss out Zelensky for him and/or that he can get Zelensky to sue for peace. I respect Putin, and agree with his reason for war, but I don't agree with much of his execution.

He does not have elections in November, there is no rush and no urgency... this is damaging western internal relations as well and when winter arrives and the Europeans are suffering and the US seems to be making really good money from their misery perhaps Russia might start winning there too... suddenly the pipes that can send gas will send gas at full capacity, but if they are going to be censored  about it then some faulty turbine could mean Russia turns off the gas completely and tells them that the US promised to save them and that freedom gas could take up the slack and that the EU should be running to the US for protection from big bad Russia instead of running to the Russians away from the US who is bad news for everyone except the 1% of Americans that already don't need any help at all.

Yes, but in this case I was referring specifically to the conflict in Ukraine.

Using them earlier and they would have been shot down in large numbers.

All the pro ukros here are deluded

But surely the best evidence that I am not a Hohol is that I have not banned you for what you said... even Musk was turned on by patriotic Hohols for suggesting a peace plan that did not involve complete Russian surrender, and he is providing them with front line C4IR capabilities and free terminals to access that system.

Very dangerous delusion. Big problem is that it is an official agenda of RF

Even if we are generous and estimate the population of the Ukraine at 30 million, even killing 1,000 a day is going to take about 82 years to kill them all and it simply is not going to happen.

People suggesting killing them all are as naive as the ones suggesting nukes as a good solution for anything other than deterring HATO from sending in troops.

The problem is they are integrated in the Russian security council

We have serious ukros there, you also have ukros in the Duma and media

Your McCarthyism badge is on its way... congrats, you have reached the next level.

Remember, just because you are paranoid, does not mean the whole world isn't out to get you.

Posting here don't count as service by any stretch of the imagination.
    Auslander

Sorry you and other patriots have to read this crap, but banning these people wont make these ideas and thoughts go away... it is important to remember that probably most of the worlds population don't think the way you do... unless you are American of course...  Twisted Evil

A good moment to restore ties with Russia.

Agree, but they would need an internal regime change because Zelensky will never restore ties with Russia no matter how much "his" people suffer and struggle.

He is living the American dream... asset stripping a whole country and then he will do a runner to the west and be leader in exile earning hundreds of thousands of dollars per speech to tell the world how evil Putin and Russia are and how the western leaders are almost as evil for not dealing with Putin... the hitler of the 21st C... when they could.... the irony completely lost on his audiences who think he is a hero.

It makes sense you would label pro Russians as 6th column

How can you be pro Russian if you wish the deaths of millions of people, some of which might want to be Russians themselves.

The four referendums held so far were very one sided, but they were free and fair... the further west Russian troops move the numbers will change but without Nazis standing over them and pro Russian political parties not allowed to stand in previous elections it will be interesting to see which way they do vote.

I don't believe that many Ukrainians (not more than 20% outside Donbas and few other regions) share this view. All these historical concepts of Malorossia, Novorossia are things of past. Things have changed completely, lets move on. I'm sure you can find some percentage of people in Lvov or Ternopil that don't agree with present Ukrainian policies, but they are in minority.
    Ukraine has been, by far, Putin's biggest blunder in foreign policy.

They were brain washed to think the way they do now... a bit of extra detergent and some fabric softener and another go through the washing machine and a bit of a rinse and we will see how they vote... because they will be given a chance to vote... something the Afghans and Iraqis never really got, or the people of Kosovo that were chased out.

Highly unlikely in the case of US. About EU i do have reservations and you might turn right. For US this is a cheap way of waging a proxy war against one of the main opponents.
    This video sums it up much better than i can.

Russia has not really retaliated in kind regarding sanctions against the US, they have only responded mildly and symmetrically.

Russia could ban all gas and oil and uranium sales to the US and to any country that sells Russian energy to the US, they could ban titanium sales to the US and plenty of other things too... and of course they could start doing to the US what the US is doing to them in the hundreds of US bases in foreign countries around the world... not to mention return the favour of supplying equipment like anti armour and MANPADS weapons that were previously seriously restricted and accounted for after the Soviets left Afghanistan and it was recognised how dangerous they were (and the Muj were the wrong hands... even the US admitted that much after the Soviets had left)...

Promote activists in the west... there are so many... independence for Alaska, or Texas, or Hawaii, or Haiti, or the UK from Washingtons tyrannical rule...

(Joking about the UK obviously... they are bitches by choice it is their only way of pretending to be relevant in the 21st C).

Go an tell a Ukrainian he is Russian, you could be stabbed, or punched and beaten within an inch of your life

OK...

KVS, your ancestry is Russian because Ukraine is made up.

All of this Ukro apologism serves only to get Russians killed

You think that and you are wrong... in actual fact if you want to exterminate Ukrainians completely it will take you more than 80 years and you are still not going to get them all, but 80 years of them fighting back you will lose a hell of a lot more Russians than if you were more sensible about this.

It took thirty years to indoctrinate these people... I would say five years of putting them on their feet and show them your side, which they have not likely heard, and they might realise it is the US that wants Russians dead and doesn't care how many Ukrainians die achieving it,  and all Russia wants is a stable non hostile neighbour.

There is no question Russia could have won this and could win still, actually the fact we question it is sort of absurd

There is always question... Russia can't win this without a collapse by Kiev and internal change of government, which is unlikely while the US is feeding the fire.

It is going to take time for Biden to lose power and for the rich in the US to start losing money and having the increasing number of actual poor people looking at all they have and want a part of it... when winter comes it is going to be a struggle to convince them the plight of Ukrainians is important enough to effect their day to day lives.

Western people might give a dollar a day, but they wont stop using plastic bags without government legislation.

When they feel cold and not just that but with the power down they can't recharge their phones or their cars... then we will see how much they are prepared to sacrifice.

The US stayed in Afghanistan for 20 odd years, but that conflict never went to the US or the EU for that matter.

they can be Mi-24/Ka-31 or smaller size:

They are already developing replacement helicopters... investing now in tilt rotors would be a waste of energy and money... tiltrotors would remain military only because they could never be made affordable enough to be used commercially... and Russian designers actually said that... regarding high speed helicopters...

And that Video of Hillary Clinton claiming she is clairvoyant... no... she is just a witch.

The Germans unter the Nazis also hated the West

Yes, they quickly found someone else to hate when they found out life was good...

Thry already said 305 is using the same datalink made for drones. And you can see both correct their trajectory the same way. Go compare their videos you will see the same. The operator click on the image where the drone or missile need to go and they both correct their trajectory the same way.

Would make sense to standardise optics and secure datalinks and the command and control system for flying the drones and missiles.

They were never shy sharing such footages. It's just that they are using them now to hunt AD.

Germany promised IRS-T and the US promised the ground launched AMRAAM, so they are essentially just responding to western escalation... but Kiev wont blame Germany or the US... except for not supplying more and sooner... this is all Putins fault... obviously.

IMO they were jealous of iranian drone success so they speed up lancet production and ask the amry to use them against valuable targets.

The lancet drones are much shorter ranged and smaller warheads with HEAT that are designed specifically for armour or flammable targets like missiles or perhaps fuel trucks... attacking even fake S-300 systems with a drone as big as the Iranian design would likely get it shot down, but attacking deep in the enemy rear hitting is less likely because there will be lower concentrations of Rifles and lower concentrations of trained soldiers able to hit such targets.

If the tubes were empty, why werent their caps already blown off?

The tubes are empty because they are decoys...

There are rumours that the "iranian" drone was in fact designed by a russian company, most likely ZALA (not the other way around). Just like the Chinese attack helicopter which was designed by Kamov. The Iranians put the drone into producion first, now Russia benefits from their experience in production and using the stuff. This partnership started years ago.

Doesn't really matter, it seems to be a good drone and it is doing some good in the Ukraine and Syria and Yemen...

Thing is you can't have those jammers everywhere

And a jammer signal is one you can triangulate and attack... plus some encrypted signals can't be spoofed and the drone will just act autonomously...

My only criticism was that Russia deployed too few soldiers for defense of Kharkov and Kherson region...not enough, so they were forced to retreat. The difference between retreat and holding the line was 20-30k soldiers....not more! Soon they will have more than 500000 soldiers at disposal...please compare this with 1 month ago. Victory is inevitable!

They had C4IR via Starlink so they would have found those pockets of extra soldiers and changed their lines of attack to find the gaps... I think giving up terrain was the better option militarily because it meant they thought they were winning when in actual fact they were placing their heads into the guillotine.

Best one I read was on cyberspecs (he is a member here, I expect better from him) that Iran sent to Russia MLRS system with shorter range than what Russia produces and has en mass already.

He has not visited this site this year...

It was the Orcs.... the Russians wouldn't waste shells on it.

Eidt: but the translation Franco provided seems to give indication that the government wants people out because they expect Ukraine to strike at the dam to flood the area. So how will Ukraine advance if they flood the area? Maybe Sorovikin was indicating this. Or...?

Even with another call up Kiev knows it doesn't have the manpower to fight the existing forces let alone 300K more troops that could arrive any time soon, so they are essentially trying a scorched earth policy.

35D6M radar didn't last long.

The irony of an anti drone radar being destroyed by a drone while another drone watches on... can't make this up...  Laughing

Last edited by GarryB on Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Werewolf, Regular, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, famschopman, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am