Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+71
lyle6
marcellogo
jhelb
OminousSpudd
psg
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
owais.usmani
xeno
eridan
ATLASCUB
mnrck
Azi
sundoesntrise
Serberus
Ispan
TMA1
VARGR198
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
GunshipDemocracy
Tolstoy
Ned86
PhSt
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Scorpius
limb
Werewolf
Mir
11E
adder
Arrow
kvs
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
Dr.Snufflebug
lancelot
flamming_python
PapaDragon
crod
par far
mnztr
franco
Isos
dionis
Broski
ucmvulcan
Erk
Regular
calripson
nomadski
ludovicense
billybatts91
Arkanghelsk
Podlodka77
JohninMK
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
SolidarityWithRussia
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
caveat emptor
ALAMO
Backman
75 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    LMFS
    LMFS


    Posts : 5014
    Points : 5014
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  LMFS Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:56 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:News from Ukroshitstan

    TASS; September 21, 4:30 p.m
    In 'elensky's office, the West called on Kiev to deploy long-range missiles and Abrams tanks


    NEW YORK, September 21. /TASS/. Counselor of the office of the president of Ukroshitstan, Mihail Podolyak, urged the western countries to provide Kiev with long-range missiles for RSZO HIMARS and Abrams tanks. This is what he told the CNN channel on Wednesday, reacting to the upcoming referendums in Donbass and the implementation of partial mobilization in Russia.
    "Ukraine's allies must put more HIMARS missiles on it, including those with a range of up to 300 km, as well as American Abrams tanks," Podolyak TV channel quoted. Also, he urged the Western countries to give Russia a "decisive answer" in connection with the beginning of the "new stage of the war".

    https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15824221

    Yes please do it, and paint a bullseye in US bases al over the world thumbsup

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, lancelot, Broski and like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3962
    Points : 3964
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:58 pm

    ucmvulcan wrote:
    I have always wanted to see how Abrams would fare against actually working tanks with full ammo and not monkey works export or built under license versions when they lacked support from helicopters and close air support

    Burn. As usual.

    flamming_python wrote:Guess who's gonna be celebrating I love you

    I guess this guy reached the line where he will not celebrate anything other than a successful erection.

    Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1844
    Points : 1848
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:02 pm

    ucmvulcan wrote:One more thing about the Abrams, does the Pentagon really want to risk that? Oh wait, these are the people who spend upwards of a trillion dollars on war every year without audits and oversight.  Anyways, if I were a Russian tank design team I would be ecstatic at Ukraine getting Abrams because in short order the DPR and LPR will get them, and then Russian design bureaus would be able to thoroughly test and study them.



    The following is just my opinion and therefore not authoritative;
    All tanks are very heavy vehicles, which would be particularly evident on the soil of Ukroshitstan because it is not an Iraqi wasteland. In addition, any tank is particularly vulnerable to attacks from "above", so missiles like the izdeliye-305 would do the job. I think western tanks would fare much worse than M777 howitzers. And after all, tanks approach much closer to the front line than howitzers, and the closer you are to the front line, the greater the possibility of destruction, regardless of whether it is a soldier, a tank, an infantry fighting vehicle or an armored personnel carrier. Whoever is closer to the fire gets burned sooner.


    The only tank the Russians SHOULD NOT use is the T-14 and the Su-57 doesn't need to be overexposed over the sky of Ukroshitstan. The T-14 is a far more complex platform than the Kurganets-25 and Boomerang, so these two vehicles (even if they are in mass series production) do not have the significance of the T-14.
    As for howitzers 2S35 "Koalitsiya" I am somehow convinced that they must have already been tested in Ukroshitstan.

    GarryB, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1467
    Points : 1469
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  caveat emptor Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:05 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Guess who's gonna be celebrating I love you

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Strelk10
    I can't unsee this. 🤣🤣🤣

    ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, thegopnik and Broski like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3962
    Points : 3964
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:10 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    The following is just my opinion and therefore not authoritative;
    All tanks are very heavy vehicles, which would be particularly evident on the soil of Ukroshitstan because it is not an Iraqi wasteland.

    Good luck using a tank weighing 62+ tons in a road system, where bridges were built deliberately to carry less Laughing Laughing

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Walther von Oldenburg, JohninMK, LMFS, Hole and like this post

    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 1226
    Points : 1294
    Join date : 2014-02-05
    Location : https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Airbornewolf Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:15 pm

    great shorts made by RT.

    i have seen two so far, this is the first one i could figure out to tape and save to file.

    GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, JohninMK, LMFS, Hole, 11E and Broski like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:23 pm

    LMFS wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:News from Ukroshitstan

    TASS; September 21, 4:30 p.m
    In 'elensky's office, the West called on Kiev to deploy long-range missiles and Abrams tanks


    NEW YORK, September 21. /TASS/. Counselor of the office of the president of Ukroshitstan, Mihail Podolyak, urged the western countries to provide Kiev with long-range missiles for RSZO HIMARS and Abrams tanks. This is what he told the CNN channel on Wednesday, reacting to the upcoming referendums in Donbass and the implementation of partial mobilization in Russia.
    "Ukraine's allies must put more HIMARS missiles on it, including those with a range of up to 300 km, as well as American Abrams tanks," Podolyak TV channel quoted. Also, he urged the Western countries to give Russia a "decisive answer" in connection with the beginning of the "new stage of the war".

    https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15824221

    Yes please do it, and paint a bullseye in US bases al over the world thumbsup  

    Russia isn't going to attack US bases over sent equipment, I love how you children seem to wish for nuclear death for NATO/US and Russia go at it directly it will come down to that and billions will perish.

    As the old saying goes be careful what you wish for.

    pavi likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:26 pm

    Backman wrote:300,000 is a lot more than the guesses people had. I thought 150,000 was going to be the number. I know they all aren't infantry. No matter how you look at it 300k is lots. If we consider that the militia , PMC Wagner and the Chechens + a few new volenteer units being assembled , we are talking over 400,000.

    IMO for the total Operation, another 150k is needed ontop of that 300k. 450k should be enough for finish off Ukraine in a timely fashion

    Still 300k is a much needed injection.

    Regardless this should have been done months ago, but I do love when the armchair experts get proven wrong

    owais.usmani likes this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 4102
    Points : 4100
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Big_Gazza Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:26 pm

    flamming_python wrote:This fellow is lucky to have survived. He may be an enemy, but I don't take any pleasure in others' suffering, hope he recovers and sits out any more adventures

    Why? Do you think this paddy and his buddies wouldn't have lit up a group of Russian troops and killed them without a moments hesitation or even a scintilla of regret? Suspect

    Fck 'em all. I'm glad they are dead.

    GarryB, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:28 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    The following is just my opinion and therefore not authoritative;
    All tanks are very heavy vehicles, which would be particularly evident on the soil of Ukroshitstan because it is not an Iraqi wasteland.

    Good luck using a tank weighing 62+ tons in a road system, where bridges were built deliberately to carry less Laughing Laughing

    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.

    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.



    lancelot and Backman dislike this post

    0nillie0
    0nillie0


    Posts : 223
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2016-05-15
    Age : 36
    Location : Flanders, Belgium

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  0nillie0 Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:34 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    The following is just my opinion and therefore not authoritative;
    All tanks are very heavy vehicles, which would be particularly evident on the soil of Ukroshitstan because it is not an Iraqi wasteland.

    Good luck using a tank weighing 62+ tons in a road system, where bridges were built deliberately to carry less Laughing Laughing

    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.

    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.




    You said it yourself... Euro plains, not Ukranian. Abrams presents more problems to find solutions for, and i dont see it as an added value.
    That is not to say we wont see them try to deploy them anyway.

    GarryB and Hole like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:37 pm

    0nillie0 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    The following is just my opinion and therefore not authoritative;
    All tanks are very heavy vehicles, which would be particularly evident on the soil of Ukroshitstan because it is not an Iraqi wasteland.

    Good luck using a tank weighing 62+ tons in a road system, where bridges were built deliberately to carry less Laughing Laughing

    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.

    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.




    You said it yourself... Euro plains, not Ukranian. Abrams presents more problems to find solutions for, and i dont see it as an added value.
    That is not to say we wont see them try to deploy them anyway.

    Ukraine is part of that...do they not teach you Geogprahy in school anymore....

    Backman dislikes this post

    0nillie0
    0nillie0


    Posts : 223
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2016-05-15
    Age : 36
    Location : Flanders, Belgium

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  0nillie0 Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:39 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    0nillie0 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    The following is just my opinion and therefore not authoritative;
    All tanks are very heavy vehicles, which would be particularly evident on the soil of Ukroshitstan because it is not an Iraqi wasteland.

    Good luck using a tank weighing 62+ tons in a road system, where bridges were built deliberately to carry less Laughing Laughing

    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.

    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.




    You said it yourself... Euro plains, not Ukranian. Abrams presents more problems to find solutions for, and i dont see it as an added value.
    That is not to say we wont see them try to deploy them anyway.

    Ukraine is part of that...do they not teach you Geogprahy in school anymore....

    Not when Abrams was designed you dimwit.

    I am talking about the infrastructure of the Ukrainian SSR. And the current infrastructure is probably in a worse condition now than as it was then.

    Edit* Altough in hindsight, i should have made that clearer in my first post. Obviously Ukraine is in Europe, but there is a difference in EU en USSR infrastructure.


    Last edited by 0nillie0 on Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, lancelot, Backman and like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3962
    Points : 3964
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:45 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.
    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.

    Jesus fuckin' Christ, go and be stupid somewhere else, finally!
    No, they won't you bloody moron, as the whole road, rail & transport system in ALL ex-WarPac countries was made to have one-way flow only.
    You have no bloody idea what that means, as you live in a shithole where bridges are made of iron, because grandpa Roosevelt ordered the jobless mob to carry the slabs.
    Most of the bridges are made with MLC60 standard, which makes them incapable to carry more than 50 tons, and 55 tons max. That attribute is MAXIMAL, which means that ONE vessel can cross it ONE WAY, not heavier than 50t.
    All western fuckin' vehicles are TOO BIG for both the bridges and the railroad system. Carrying out any maneuvers is a logistic challenge, as the tanks - both Leopard and M1 - are to high to fit some railroad tunnels. An APC with side screens attached is TOO WIDE to fit the tunnels or to bypass the other train coming in another direction.
    There have already been railroad/road accidents due of that.
    Aside of the fact that the US moron crews are so stupid that can't fit the lane to cross the bridge, it turns out that he speaks no English when the police come to the scene.
    And we are an example of GIANT reconstruction since we joined NATO 20 (!!) years ago, with HUGE investments in the railroad and road infrastructure, that didn't help much - we can transport some stuff, in peace time, doubling the range as the special road must be taken.
    Now put an Ukropistan here.
    Not YOU, as you are too dumb.
    I speak for the brain having part.

    GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole, lancelot and like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1844
    Points : 1848
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:48 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.
    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.

    Jesus fuckin' Christ, go and be stupid somewhere else, finally!
    No, they won't you bloody moron, as the whole road, rail & transport system in ALL ex-WarPac countries was made to have one-way flow only.
    You have no bloody idea what that means, as you live in a shithole where bridges are made of iron, because grandpa Roosevelt ordered the jobless mob to carry the slabs.
    Most of the bridges are made with MLC60 standard, which makes them incapable to carry more than 50 tons, and 55 tons max. That attribute is  MAXIMAL, which means that ONE vessel can cross it ONE WAY, not heavier than 50t.
    All western fuckin' vehicles are TOO BIG for both the bridges and the railroad system. Carrying out any maneuvers is a logistic challenge, as the tanks - both Leopard and M1 - are to high to fit some railroad tunnels. An APC with side screens attached is TOO WIDE to fit the tunnels or to bypass the other train coming in another direction.
    There have already been railroad/road accidents due of that.
    Aside of the fact that the US moron crews are so stupid that can't fit the lane to cross the bridge, it turns out that he speaks no English when the police come to the scene.
    And we are an example of GIANT reconstruction since we joined NATO 20 (!!) years ago, with HUGE investments in the railroad and road infrastructure, that didn't help much - we can transport some stuff, in peace time, doubling the range as the special road must be taken.
    Now put an Ukropistan here.
    Not YOU, as you are too dumb.
    I speak for the brain having part.



    Well, that was a knockout !

    GarryB, kvs, ALAMO, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:50 pm

    0nillie0 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    0nillie0 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    The following is just my opinion and therefore not authoritative;
    All tanks are very heavy vehicles, which would be particularly evident on the soil of Ukroshitstan because it is not an Iraqi wasteland.

    Good luck using a tank weighing 62+ tons in a road system, where bridges were built deliberately to carry less Laughing Laughing

    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.

    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.




    You said it yourself... Euro plains, not Ukranian. Abrams presents more problems to find solutions for, and i dont see it as an added value.
    That is not to say we wont see them try to deploy them anyway.

    Ukraine is part of that...do they not teach you Geogprahy in school anymore....

    Not when Abrams was designed you dimwit.

    I am talking about the infrastructure of the Ukrainian SSR. And the current infrastructure is probably in a worse condition now than as it was then.

    Edit* Altough in hindsight, i should have made that clearer in my first post.



    How to tell me you do know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what your talking about.

    What is considered the great planes of Europe has been that way before tanks were invented and the infrastructure is the same

    Backman dislikes this post

    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3498
    Points : 3478
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Regular Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:51 pm

    Interesting development. Maybe it will free Russians to finally do some maneuver warfare and then it will look similar to Vostok, not some COIN on steroids.

    Also, Abrams or no abrams, where they will get competent crews for them? We seen what happens when noob gets into BMP... And Abrams tanks are more sophisticated...

    GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Mir and Broski like this post

    0nillie0
    0nillie0


    Posts : 223
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2016-05-15
    Age : 36
    Location : Flanders, Belgium

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  0nillie0 Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:57 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:



    How to tell me you do know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what your talking about.

    What is considered the great planes of Europe has been that way before tanks were invented and the infrastructure is the same

    Good thing you are not consistently proven to be full of crap every other page since you crawled from under your rock when Syria hit off...
    Oh wait...
    Suspect

    I look forward to see the nimble Abrams perform in Ukraine... This will be fine Twisted Evil

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3962
    Points : 3964
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:58 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Well, that was a knockout !


    Don't take it for granted, but you will need to translate it :

    https://www.pressreader.com/poland/angora/20170212/281930247716072
    https://defence24.pl/sily-zbrojne/polskie-mosty-wazne-dla-nastepcy-bradleya-komentarz

    I can do that like forever.
    Ukrostan doesn't have the infrastructure even close to ours, as we DID investments for the last 20 years, while they did not, as why to invest something that can be stolen Laughing

    The cases when M2 hit a roof in a tunnel are common - even if they have still picked the special road for them, granted all the support they could, stopped the transport if needed.
    My lads had to dismount the side screens of Rosomak, to pass the tunnel Laughing as the "Afghan config" proved to be incompatible with the motherland Laughing Laughing

    Just bomb one bloody bridge or tunnel, and this whole "army" is just a junk parked on a river bank Laughing


    Last edited by ALAMO on Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, lancelot, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:59 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Abrams was designed for Euro plains, intended to meet the advancing soviet tank formations.
    So they would work fine in ukraine and most bridges can carry them easily.

    Jesus fuckin' Christ, go and be stupid somewhere else, finally!
    No, they won't you bloody moron, as the whole road, rail & transport system in ALL ex-WarPac countries was made to have one-way flow only.
    You have no bloody idea what that means, as you live in a shithole where bridges are made of iron, because grandpa Roosevelt ordered the jobless mob to carry the slabs.
    Most of the bridges are made with MLC60 standard, which makes them incapable to carry more than 50 tons, and 55 tons max. That attribute is  MAXIMAL, which means that ONE vessel can cross it ONE WAY, not heavier than 50t.
    All western fuckin' vehicles are TOO BIG for both the bridges and the railroad system. Carrying out any maneuvers is a logistic challenge, as the tanks - both Leopard and M1 - are to high to fit some railroad tunnels. An APC with side screens attached is TOO WIDE to fit the tunnels or to bypass the other train coming in another direction.
    There have already been railroad/road accidents due of that.
    Aside of the fact that the US moron crews are so stupid that can't fit the lane to cross the bridge, it turns out that he speaks no English when the police come to the scene.
    And we are an example of GIANT reconstruction since we joined NATO 20 (!!) years ago, with HUGE investments in the railroad and road infrastructure, that didn't help much - we can transport some stuff, in peace time, doubling the range as the special road must be taken.
    Now put an Ukropistan here.
    Not YOU, as you are too dumb.
    I speak for the brain having part.



    Thats cute real cute, doesn't change the fact in Ukraine, an abrams can cross most of the bridge.

    Your problem is you using your experience to base it has standards but that's simply not the case at all.

    Sure maybe you can say in your region, that might be the case. Assuming you aren't overstating anything. Lets see 20 years ago...that means the baltics.

    Ah, so we have a mixture of truth and lies.

    In some areas of the Baltics you are correct but in others Abrams could operate just fine even 20 years ago.

    Also UKRAINE IS NOT the Baltics. Again the Abrams was designed with that area in mind including its infrastructure.

    You sure do enjoy lying don't ya buddy, Must be tiring having your ass clench everytime someone calls your BS out.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:01 pm

    0nillie0 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:



    How to tell me you do know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what your talking about.

    What is considered the great planes of Europe has been that way before tanks were invented and the infrastructure is the same

    Good thing you are not consistently proven to be full of crap every other page since you crawled from under your rock when Syria hit off...
    Oh wait...
    Suspect

    I look forward to see the nimble Abrams perform in Ukraine... This will be fine Twisted Evil

    Well if they do go to Ukraine (which I doubt they will)

    I look forward to seeing posts of them going across bridges just fine and for the 1000th time going "Fanboys told me this ain't possible, how come it's happening?".

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3962
    Points : 3964
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:02 pm

    You have been compromised, sir.
    Several times, but I suppose this is some kind of sexual pervercy that you need a different folks **** your ass hard scratch
    No worries, I don't care - I am a tolerant guy! welcome

    Werewolf, kvs, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3370
    Points : 3352
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:04 pm

    ALAMO wrote:You have been compromised, sir.
    Several times, but I suppose this is some kind of sexual pervercy that you need a different folks **** your ass hard scratch
    No worries, I don't care - I am a tolerant guy! welcome

    Awww resorting to pure insults already? Well that's what your type does when they get called out for BSing.

    Next time when I call out your BS, do me a favor. Be more creative with the name calling, At least make me chuckle and go "Thats a good one"
    0nillie0
    0nillie0


    Posts : 223
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2016-05-15
    Age : 36
    Location : Flanders, Belgium

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  0nillie0 Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:07 pm

    [quote="SeigSoloyvov"][quote="0nillie0"]
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

    Well if they do go to Ukraine (which I doubt they will)


    Well then we agree on one thing.
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3962
    Points : 3964
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:10 pm

    Crimea river Laughing Laughing

    By the way, folks, if I won't forot, next time on a road I will make some photos, of course not revealing the location Twisted Evil

    We, the East Germany, Czechs, Hungarians - all have funny markings on the bridges on third rate roads, That is a yellow diamond, with a picture of armored vehicles, and some numbers Laughing
    It is a max weight of vehicles that can pass simultaneously, head-on.
    Hardly spotted more than 30t combined Twisted Evil

    GarryB, Werewolf and Big_Gazza like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:08 am