Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+71
lyle6
marcellogo
jhelb
OminousSpudd
psg
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
owais.usmani
xeno
eridan
ATLASCUB
mnrck
Azi
sundoesntrise
Serberus
Ispan
TMA1
VARGR198
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
GunshipDemocracy
Tolstoy
Ned86
PhSt
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Scorpius
limb
Werewolf
Mir
11E
adder
Arrow
kvs
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
Dr.Snufflebug
lancelot
flamming_python
PapaDragon
crod
par far
mnztr
franco
Isos
dionis
Broski
ucmvulcan
Erk
Regular
calripson
nomadski
ludovicense
billybatts91
Arkanghelsk
Podlodka77
JohninMK
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
SolidarityWithRussia
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
caveat emptor
ALAMO
Backman
75 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3469
    Points : 3471
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:51 pm

    caveat emptor wrote:
    Most of the population in Zaporozhye oblast lives in and around town itself. 
    I would ask all forum members to stop using retarded Ukrainian spellings such as Kharkhiv, Zaporizhia etc.

    It is not their fault, to begin with.
    Some (most) of them are not familiar with the Russian spelling, so transcription into English is a kind of challenge.
    And ALL the western provided software and apps are correcting everything to the Ukro spelling.
    What a coincidence!
    What a suprice!
    How obvious it is, that some private entities put so much attention to make sure, that every transcription will be turning the worlds into Ukrainian, and the suggestions will be in Ukrainian either.
    Oh my oh my oh my, thut must be some accidental thing, you agree? Laughing

    GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS and like this post

    avatar
    ucmvulcan


    Posts : 625
    Points : 627
    Join date : 2022-02-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:57 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Most of the population in Zaporozhye oblast lives in and around town itself.
    I would ask all forum members to stop using retarded Ukrainian spellings such as Kharkhiv, Zaporizhia etc.

    It is not their fault, to begin with.
    Some (most) of them are not familiar with the Russian spelling, so transcription into English is a kind of challenge.
    And ALL the western provided software and apps are correcting everything to the Ukro spelling.
    What a coincidence!
    What a suprice!
    How obvious it is, that some private entities put so much attention to make sure, that every transcription will be turning the worlds into Ukrainian, and the suggestions will be in Ukrainian either.
    Oh my oh my oh my, thut must be some accidental thing, you agree? Laughing

    Very true, and in the west its also a matter of when you learned about Russian/Soviet history. You learned it prior to the state department's support of Hitlerism in Ukraine, starting with the rotten orange (the type when the citrus is hardened, shriveled, and absolutely inedible) revolution, Ukrainian place names were of the Soviet/Russian spelling. You learned it afterwards, "political correctness" led to nearly unpronouncable shit on a map.

    GarryB, flamming_python and GunshipDemocracy like this post

    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic


    Posts : 1771
    Points : 1755
    Join date : 2015-12-30
    Location : Merkelland

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:59 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Most of the population in Zaporozhye oblast lives in and around town itself. 
    I would ask all forum members to stop using retarded Ukrainian spellings such as Kharkhiv, Zaporizhia etc.

    It is not their fault, to begin with.
    Some (most) of them are not familiar with the Russian spelling, so transcription into English is a kind of challenge.
    And ALL the western provided software and apps are correcting everything to the Ukro spelling.
    What a coincidence!
    What a suprice!
    How obvious it is, that some private entities put so much attention to make sure, that every transcription will be turning the worlds into Ukrainian, and the suggestions will be in Ukrainian either.
    Oh my oh my oh my, thut must be some accidental thing, you agree? Laughing

    Still it would be nice if they would bring back the original pre-soviet name of Aleksandrovsk (used until 1921).

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:08 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Most of the population in Zaporozhye oblast lives in and around town itself. 
    I would ask all forum members to stop using retarded Ukrainian spellings such as Kharkhiv, Zaporizhia etc.

    It is not their fault, to begin with.
    Some (most) of them are not familiar with the Russian spelling, so transcription into English is a kind of challenge.
    And ALL the western provided software and apps are correcting everything to the Ukro spelling.
    What a coincidence!
    What a suprice!
    How obvious it is, that some private entities put so much attention to make sure, that every transcription will be turning the worlds into Ukrainian, and the suggestions will be in Ukrainian either.
    Oh my oh my oh my, thut must be some accidental thing, you agree? Laughing


    I don't think it's hard to change Kiyv to KIEV, because ALL members know that it's actually the only real name of the city.
    As for  KharkOv, OdeSSa, LuGansk, Krivoy Rog, CherniGov, LvOv maybe there are those who don't know.. And of course, I won't even mention the disgusting Ukrainian names for Nikolaev , Dnepropetrovsk, Krivoy Rog and Zaporozhye.
    I agree with you, but I think that most of them have already learned the Russian names of the cities, that is, how the names of those cities have been pronounced for centuries.
    I also use the translation for the Russian links and every time I have to change exactly what I underlined in black letters.

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, Rodion_Romanovic and Hole like this post

    avatar
    ucmvulcan


    Posts : 625
    Points : 627
    Join date : 2022-02-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:10 pm

    Mir wrote:I just have to quote this Smile

    Putin is playing three dimensional chess while the West - particularly amerika - are all still playing Snakes and Ladders

    Great quote, but isn't that chutes and . . . . Oh wait, looked it up, they're the same thing. Yeah, love the quote

    GarryB and Mir like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3469
    Points : 3471
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:13 pm

    ucmvulcan wrote:
    Very true, and in the west its also a matter of when you learned about Russian/Soviet history.  You learned it prior to the state department's support of Hitlerism in Ukraine, starting with the rotten orange (the type when the citrus is hardened, shriveled, and absolutely inedible) revolution, Ukrainian place names were of the Soviet/Russian spelling.  You learned it afterwards, "political correctness" led to nearly unpronouncable shit on a map.

    These kinds of changes are always the very first proof that the "nation" or a "country" doesn't have much to offer, and lives in a shadow&fear of it's real history.
    The very same thing is forcefully changing the surnames of the citizens, very common in all three Pribaltic chihuahuas.
    On the other hand, we have plenty places that have perfectly zero issue with that, and sometimes it can even make ones wonder, as we talk about quite nationalistic ones.
    An example would be Istria Penisula in Croatia, that was Venetian for ages, turning into Italian, and becoming Croatian relatively not long time ago. All the villages and cities are marked with two language markings, ass Croats have no issue with that. Another interesting thing is, that there must be tons of Italian originated citizens, and I have realized that by reading ... announcements of someone's death on the walls or bus stops. I know, a weird hobby Laughing but as I have spotted that, had to check the issue. Lots of surnames are obviously Italian, and we are talking about people who are dying naturally, so are in late 70s+ . I have checked that, and they constitute about 7% of the people living there, and that is a sharp decrease ad most of the young ones left for Italy back in the 90s.
    The very same double language names one can find in Poland, in Silesia or Kaszuby, where local minorities have own language.
    You can find that in Germany a well.

    GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf and ucmvulcan like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5582
    Points : 5612
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  franco Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:18 pm

    Read earlier but cannot locate now, that Shoigu had not given a total of casualties. However he had said that 90% of those wounded were able to, after treatment and recovery, return to duty.

    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3469
    Points : 3471
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:27 pm

    franco wrote:Read earlier but cannot locate now, that Shoigu had not given a total of casualties. However he had said that 90% of those wounded were able to, after treatment and recovery, return to duty.  

    Most of the casualties are effected by the artillery, and that applies to both sides.
    As both sides are using rather advanced body armor, the wounds are mostly light ones or affect the hands or legs. That leaves a lot of amputees, even with some know names like "Struna", the Marine officer from Mariopol with the red backpack. He became an icon and turned out that lost his right leg down the knee due to mine.

    GarryB, flamming_python and Airbornewolf like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Backman Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:30 pm

    Scorpius wrote:
    LMFS wrote:

    Well you seem to be making a huge drama out of a partial mobilization. Do you have special military abilities?

    I'm not acting out a drama-I'm voicing my concerns based on an analysis of the data available to me. I'm trying to look a little further than tomorrow. I point out potentially dangerous trends that can lead to an extremely negative scenario of events.
    Nothing to do with drama, you know.

    You threw a cold blanket on this forum while we should be elated that 300,000 are being mobilized. This is for a war on Russia's freaking border , involving Russian ppl against a proxy NATO army. If now isn't the time to mobilize, you might as well shut the military down.
    avatar
    owais.usmani


    Posts : 1539
    Points : 1537
    Join date : 2019-03-27
    Age : 36

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  owais.usmani Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm



    Lithuania is pissing its pants for no reason.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, Backman, 11E and Mir like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Backman Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:33 pm

    300,000 is a lot more than the guesses people had. I thought 150,000 was going to be the number. I know they all aren't infantry. No matter how you look at it 300k is lots. If we consider that the militia , PMC Wagner and the Chechens + a few new volenteer units being assembled , we are talking over 400,000.

    flamming_python and billybatts91 like this post

    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 1195
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2014-02-05
    Location : https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Airbornewolf Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:39 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    franco wrote:Read earlier but cannot locate now, that Shoigu had not given a total of casualties. However he had said that 90% of those wounded were able to, after treatment and recovery, return to duty.  

    Most of the casualties are effected by the artillery, and that applies to both sides.
    As both sides are using rather advanced body armor, the wounds are mostly light ones or affect the hands or legs. That leaves a lot of amputees, even with some know names like "Struna", the Marine officer from Mariopol with the red backpack. He became an icon and turned out that lost his right leg down the knee due to mine.

    Guy is an legend, seen tons of footage of him.
    I hope his revalidation goes well.
    You happen to know anything about his progress?.

    Got a vid of him on the frontlines.

    GarryB, psg, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, JohninMK and like this post

    Broski
    Broski


    Posts : 464
    Points : 466
    Join date : 2021-07-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Broski Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:48 pm

    flamming_python wrote:https://t.me/vicktop55/6541

    This fellow is lucky to have survived. He may be an enemy, but I don't take any pleasure in others' suffering, hope he recovers and sits out any more adventures
    I don't feel sorry for that piece of shit at all, he's an Irish father of two children and decided to fight for the Neonazis of Kyiv because of the Bucha massacre? Where pro-russian Ukrainians wearing white armbands were mysteriously slaughtered after Russia withdrew from there? This idiot deserves everything he got and then some, his kids deserve a better father.

    sepheronx, GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir and like this post

    thegopnik
    thegopnik


    Posts : 1199
    Points : 1205
    Join date : 2017-09-20

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:50 pm

    Why reservists instead of active duty members that have more a of a military life and training?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2573
    Points : 2575
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:57 pm

    Backman wrote:300,000 is a lot more than the guesses people had. I thought 150,000 was going to be the number. I know they all aren't infantry. No matter how you look at it 300k is lots. If we consider that the militia , PMC Wagner and the Chechens + a few new volenteer units being assembled , we are talking over 400,000.

    This was all that was needed , mobilize the already drafted part of the military and use them for rear duties

    Take the volunteers and strike units of the infantry and send them forward and create echelons behind them for support and maneuver

    But this will be useless and in vain, if the air force does not wipe out targets in front of advancing infantry

    Kiev and Kharkov cannot be repeated, in other words you cannot send guys as recon walking into ambushes without preparing the assault

    This requires sorties at high altitude and rocket and missile forces striking anywhere VSU is spotted including urban areas- civilians be warned, but it's them or us now

    So February 24 cannot be repeated as a recon in force, but a committed assault/invasion with all requisite actions,  strikes not only on rear and logistics targets, but also military ones in the front , in civilian zones, if apartment block contains resistance, send su34 up high and drop cluster bombs on it, use s300 smerch with cluster munitions on the cities, and men will not be lost needlessly

    The main failure of SMO was to use VDV, and armor and all infantry forces as reconnaissance in force - walking into cities where prepared ambushes were setup

    Fucking hohols were positioning ATGM on rooftops, and firing at tanks, and air force was not called in to level where the fire was coming from

    Our guys kept advancing into ambushes, and the stupid leadership maintained the rules of engagement

    **** that shit, if guys are ordered to move into a city, you send the VKS and you bomb them wherever they pop up, civilians be damned

    This should have happened as of February 24, now 5000 men are dead due to ineptitude

    Well society will not tolerate it if conscripts die this way

    No recon in force, bomb the Ukrainians and punish them

    In Kiev, they should have cluster bombed all the highways and buildings near buildup of our forces at fastov and vasilkov , brovary should have been fucking leveled

    Let's see if it will happen


    Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:02 pm

    News from Ukroshitstan

    TASS; September 21, 4:30 p.m
    In 'elensky's office, the West called on Kiev to deploy long-range missiles and Abrams tanks


    NEW YORK, September 21. /TASS/. Counselor of the office of the president of Ukroshitstan, Mihail Podolyak, urged the western countries to provide Kiev with long-range missiles for RSZO HIMARS and Abrams tanks. This is what he told the CNN channel on Wednesday, reacting to the upcoming referendums in Donbass and the implementation of partial mobilization in Russia.
    "Ukraine's allies must put more HIMARS missiles on it, including those with a range of up to 300 km, as well as American Abrams tanks," Podolyak TV channel quoted. Also, he urged the Western countries to give Russia a "decisive answer" in connection with the beginning of the "new stage of the war".




    https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15824221

    GarryB likes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2573
    Points : 2575
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:07 pm

    There was a video on Mash from February, it was a scene of spetsnaz or vdv entering Kharkov on foot with tigr M in support

    They were walking as on the March, and hohols opened fire on them,

    The scene ended with our guys firing back into the buildings and firing RPG at machine gun nests in kharkov

    -

    Why were they walking in? No assessment of threat was made prior, the leadership assumed our men would be greeted, instead they got pkm and rpg fire resulting in losses

    What should have been done is to send small recon elements to garrison in buildings and bait hohols to fire on them and give target designation to su34 to bomb wherever they ran into resistance

    Not sending guys to walk into the fucking city of Kharkov to receive fire
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3469
    Points : 3471
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:14 pm

    Airbornewolf wrote:
    I hope his revalidation goes well.

    I think so, as he demands to be back in lines Laughing as the rehabilitation went fine.
    THe spirit of Marsiejew, and his comrades will never die.

    GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5582
    Points : 5612
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  franco Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm

    Airbornewolf wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    franco wrote:Read earlier but cannot locate now, that Shoigu had not given a total of casualties. However he had said that 90% of those wounded were able to, after treatment and recovery, return to duty.  

    Most of the casualties are effected by the artillery, and that applies to both sides.
    As both sides are using rather advanced body armor, the wounds are mostly light ones or affect the hands or legs. That leaves a lot of amputees, even with some know names like "Struna", the Marine officer from Mariopol with the red backpack. He became an icon and turned out that lost his right leg down the knee due to mine.

    Guy is an legend, seen tons of footage of him.
    I hope his revalidation goes well.
    You happen to know anything about his progress?.

    Got a vid of him on the frontlines.

    Actually read somewhere in the last week that he had or was about to return to active duty. Not sure in what role however didn't the US general in charge of the second Iraqi war have a prosthetic leg from the Vietnam war?

    psg, Airbornewolf and Broski like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 10254
    Points : 10240
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Isos Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm

    300k soldiers more is 200% increase since feb 2022. Ukrainian won't be able to hold them.

    Also it seems they will increase aviation use which was missing.

    I agree that now they can't play games with those mobilized. Loosing too many of them is not the same as loosing regulars or volunteers. Thry will need to push very fast and strike ukrainian rears daily.

    GarryB and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Backman Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:19 pm

    thegopnik wrote:Why reservists instead of active duty members that have more a of a military life and training?

    For all we know, reservists might take over duties in other regions so that the active duty members can fight

    GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, thegopnik, LMFS, Mir and Broski like this post

    avatar
    ucmvulcan


    Posts : 625
    Points : 627
    Join date : 2022-02-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:21 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:News from Ukroshitstan

    TASS; September 21, 4:30 p.m
    In 'elensky's office, the West called on Kiev to deploy long-range missiles and Abrams tanks


    NEW YORK, September 21. /TASS/. Counselor of the office of the president of Ukroshitstan, Mihail Podolyak, urged the western countries to provide Kiev with long-range missiles for RSZO HIMARS and Abrams tanks. This is what he told the CNN channel on Wednesday, reacting to the upcoming referendums in Donbass and the implementation of partial mobilization in Russia.
    "Ukraine's allies must put more HIMARS missiles on it, including those with a range of up to 300 km, as well as American Abrams tanks," Podolyak TV channel quoted. Also, he urged the Western countries to give Russia a "decisive answer" in connection with the beginning of the "new stage of the war".




    https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15824221

    I have always wanted to see how Abrams would fare against actually working tanks with full ammo and not monkey works export or built under license versions when they lacked support from helicopters and close air support

    GarryB, JohninMK and Broski like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5582
    Points : 5612
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  franco Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:32 pm

    caveat emptor wrote:
    franco wrote:The last population figures for the Donetsk, Kherson, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia was 8.8 million. The land area was 108,845 sq km's.
    Most of the population in Zaporozhye oblast lives in and around town itself. 
    I would ask all forum members to stop using retarded Ukrainian spellings such as Kharkhiv, Zaporizhia etc.

    Easy for you to say. When you do a spell check you get the Ukrainian spelling and frankly don't have the time to go looking up the Russian. However can appreciate your discontent and be assured no disrespect is intended.

    GarryB likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7796
    Points : 7872
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:35 pm

    Guess who's gonna be celebrating I love you

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Strelk10

    sepheronx, thegopnik, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

    avatar
    ucmvulcan


    Posts : 625
    Points : 627
    Join date : 2022-02-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  ucmvulcan Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:48 pm

    One more thing about the Abrams, does the Pentagon really want to risk that? Oh wait, these are the people who spend upwards of a trillion dollars on war every year without audits and oversight. Anyways, if I were a Russian tank design team I would be ecstatic at Ukraine getting Abrams because in short order the DPR and LPR will get them, and then Russian design bureaus would be able to thoroughly test and study them.

    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:57 am