Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+70
JPJ
Tolstoy
dionis
0nillie0
ludovicense
The-thing-next-door
littlerabbit
Serberus
Krepost
Rodion_Romanovic
crod
Ispan
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Scorpius
ahmedfire
OminousSpudd
Backman
thegopnik
ucmvulcan
bandit6
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
Podlodka77
Karl Haushofer
Airbornewolf
VARGR198
caveat emptor
Ned86
RTN
Firebird
lyle6
PhSt
mr_hd
d_taddei2
Sujoy
sepheronx
Stealthflanker
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
Dr.Snufflebug
Urluber
Broski
Arrow
Hole
owais.usmani
Belisarius
TMA1
Isos
PapaDragon
Singular_Transform
Regular
SeigSoloyvov
GarryB
kvs
LMFS
JohninMK
limb
ALAMO
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Mir
Big_Gazza
sundoesntrise
flamming_python
74 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:19 pm

flamming_python wrote:Bullshit artists

Leaking it on purpose to make it look like the real deal, because they know how ridiculous the official numbers appear

But like I said before. A lot more people than just that missing. Which is not to say they're all dead. Probably a lot bugged off or sneaked away first chance they had

There are many people who lived silently in all that toxicity like the protagonist in 1984's INGSOC, maybe even shouting along with the masses slogans to fit in. This was very visible especially in 2014 and 2015 where everyone must reply with "Slava Geroijem" if he did not he was picked up by fascists just like BLM did.

Many understood that they had to desert at the right moment without being picked up by MPs or run into the SS-Larpers.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs and Broski like this post

mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  mnztr Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:25 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:08/26/2022
    Independent military review

NATO's deadly generosity

Russia should announce that the captured weapons will all be donated to any forces that can threaten the security of NATO members. Except Turkey and Hungary.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:27 pm

There was some confusion about the train. It wasn't rust. It was the decals being heated up and burnt.

Anyway confuse no more

GarryB, d_taddei2, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:48 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:It is as you described. Both are around 30, so they don't know any other stances rather than "independent" Ukraine.
    Those poor souls really believe the crap they have been provided with.
    Sad.

A few years ago I briefly spoke (in Italy) with an Ucrainian from Lvov that did not even know that Lvov has been in the same country as Kiev only since the last 80years or so. She either ignored completely something like 7 or 8 centuries of history, and she is not the only one.

Ukr nationalists have a whole academia of fake history. They claim Ukria existed 40,000 years ago. Yes, really. This is not some tin foil hat
    internet conspiracy theorists who have no consequence. This is something my western Ukrian inlaws were telling me back in the 1980s.
    They got their "information" from "authoritative sources". An ethnic identity defined on anti-Russian-ness requires a fake history to rest
    on.

Sorry to offend any Poles here, but "Ukrainians" are basically Polishified Russians from the lands to the west of Kiev. There was no Ukraine
    in 1000 AD. Russians being some sort of Tatar-Mongol horde is not an actual insult but is total nonsense. The Tatar-Mongol horde destroyed
    Kiev and depopulated the lands around it. Kievan Rus disappeared because of this horde and the centuries of tributary occupation it imposed.
    The NATzO parroted "history of Ukraine" put out by the nazionalists would have you believe that "Ukraine" is just like Poland with a long and
    distinct history from Russia and that Russia "occupied" it. Ukraine was created by the Bolsheviks shortly after the Revolution by stitching
    the south and east ethnic Russian lands to Malorossiya and assigning it the language and ethnic identity of far western Ukraine (around Lvov,
    Ivano-Frankivsk, etc.). This language and identity was forced onto the population of this cloud cuckoo land republic. Malorussians were not
    ethnic Ukrainians. In this context "malo" means "heartland, core, origin". Novorossiya and the Donbass were never any Ukraine.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, Rodion_Romanovic, thegopnik and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:01 pm

Oh STFU you stupid, half of the European nations are coming out of Ukraine.
    Like the French, whose ancestors were Gauls, and the Gauls is a direct translation from Galichina.
    That is stated in half of the Ukro kids' school books.

It is only a matter of days where they will find a roots of Galichynians in the ancient Egypt or Babylon.

sepheronx, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:20 pm

ALAMO wrote:Oh STFU you stupid, half of the European nations are coming out of Ukraine.
    Like the French, whose ancestors were Gauls, and the Gauls is a direct translation from Galichina.
    That is stated in half of the Ukro kids' school books.

It is only a matter of days where they will find a roots of Galichynians in the ancient Egypt or Babylon.

Thanks for the laugh. Today I needed it after hurting my foot like 20 times in about an hour.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:24 pm

What happened?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Fbgr3r11
    Russian Forces moving along the defensive line around Nikolaev. Looks like recon by force.

GarryB, franco, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:28 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Thanks for the laugh.  Today I needed it after hurting my foot like 20 times in about an hour.

Remember what Winston Churchill said once:  no sports!

Edit :
    Welcome to the jungle, motherf*uckers Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Zrzut_29

Last edited by ALAMO on Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:43 pm

And while the stupid Ukroshitstan monkeys are still playing the biggest Western whore, and everything is falling apart around them, Russian cities are under construction. MОСКВА is really a beast in this matter, at least at the level of Europe. In Europe, nothing comes close to Москва.
    I recently looked at the center of Nizhny Novgorod (formerly Gorky), and I was surprised at how clean the city is. I give the example of that city because in the West, when the story is about Russia, there are only Moscow and Peter.
    Our Belgrade is full of graffiti.
    I'm really interested in what is being built in Kiev... I think that is also an indicator of a special military operation.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Www_sk10

GarryB and Hole like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:18 pm

Backman wrote:There was some confusion about the train. It wasn't rust. It was the decals being heated up and burnt.

Anyway confuse no more

So where are the armour carriages then?
    limb

Post  limb Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:19 pm

kvs wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:It is as you described. Both are around 30, so they don't know any other stances rather than "independent" Ukraine.
    Those poor souls really believe the crap they have been provided with.
    Sad.

A few years ago I briefly spoke (in Italy) with an Ucrainian from Lvov that did not even know that Lvov has been in the same country as Kiev only since the last 80years or so. She either ignored completely something like 7 or 8 centuries of history, and she is not the only one.

Ukr nationalists have a whole academia of fake history.   They claim Ukria existed 40,000 years ago.  Yes, really.   This is not some tin foil hat
    internet conspiracy theorists who have no consequence.   This is something my western Ukrian inlaws were telling me back in the 1980s.  
    They got their "information" from "authoritative sources".   An ethnic identity defined on anti-Russian-ness requires a fake history to rest
    on.  

Sorry to offend any Poles here, but "Ukrainians" are basically Polishified Russians from the lands to the west of Kiev.  There was no Ukraine
    in 1000 AD.   Russians being some sort of Tatar-Mongol horde is not an actual insult but is total nonsense.   The Tatar-Mongol horde destroyed
    Kiev and depopulated the lands around it.   Kievan Rus disappeared because of this horde and the centuries of tributary occupation it imposed.
    The NATzO parroted "history of Ukraine" put out by the nazionalists would have you believe that "Ukraine" is just like Poland with a long and
    distinct history from Russia and that Russia "occupied" it.   Ukraine was created by the Bolsheviks shortly after the Revolution by stitching
    the south and east ethnic Russian lands to Malorossiya and assigning it the language and ethnic identity of far western Ukraine (around Lvov,
    Ivano-Frankivsk, etc.).   This language and identity was forced onto the population of this cloud cuckoo land republic.   Malorussians were not
    ethnic Ukrainians.   In this context "malo" means "heartland, core, origin".   Novorossiya and the Donbass were never any Ukraine.

What about Petliura's ukrainian people's republic? apparently they allied with both the germans and later poles due to russophobia, and they were very popular in the central ukraine
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:24 pm

crod wrote:
    Backman wrote:There was some confusion about the train. It wasn't rust. It was the decals being heated up and burnt.

Anyway confuse no more

So where are the armour carriages then?

What armor carriages?

Ukraine doesn't use them for the most part. They are replacing what they can just with civilian based equipment since Ukraines railways and facilities to maintain or supply them has been destroyed.

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:28 pm

The Russian statement claimed the train was also carrying mechanised units of which 6 were destroyed of something.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:29 pm

crod wrote:The Russian statement claimed the train was also carrying mechanised units of which 6 were destroyed of something.

Its called a carriage. Its just flat panel with the ability to ride on rails.

You are trying to insinuate something from a few seconds video. Try not to do that if you dont want to end up on peoples ignore list.

ALAMO, Backman and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:32 pm

crod wrote:The Russian statement claimed the train was also carrying mechanised units of which 6 were destroyed of something.

Are you stupid more than a usual Ukro troll? scratch
    There are dozens of photos and materials of this echelon roasted.
    All in line, regular railroad passenger cars, transport platforms, and improvised container cars on the low carriage platforms.
    Photos from outside, inside.
    All you want.
    Just GTFO.

sepheronx, Hole, Backman and Broski like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:34 pm

Yeah I meant flat bed carriages carry mechanised units. It was a question most would have understood.

“As a result of a direct hit by an Iskander missile on a military train at the Chaplyne railway station in the Dnipropetrovsk region, more than 200 servicemen of the reserve of Ukraine’s Armed Forces and 10 units of military equipment were destroyed,” the ministry said in its daily briefing.

Put me on your ignore list then….
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:36 pm

Done Very Happy welcome
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:36 pm

crod wrote:Yeah I meant flat bed carriages carry mechanised units. It was a question most would have understood.

“As a result of a direct hit by an Iskander missile on a military train at the Chaplyne railway station in the Dnipropetrovsk region, more than 200 servicemen of the reserve of Ukraine’s Armed Forces and 10 units of military equipment were destroyed,” the ministry said in its daily briefing.

Put me on your ignore list then….

What Alamo said.

Type less, read more.

ALAMO likes this post

crod dislikes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:37 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Type less, read more.

Ohh ohh ... Foe list is bumping, and some fresh air is there Laughing
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:40 pm

ALAMO wrote:

Are you stupid more than a usual Ukro troll? scratch
    There are dozens of photos and materials of this echelon roasted.
    All in line, regular railroad passenger cars, transport platforms, and improvised container cars on the low carriage platforms.
    Photos from outside, inside.
    All you want.
    Just GTFO.

Good grief….you’re so touchy aren’t you. Here’s the thing. Who denied the attack, I didn’t? Russia has admitted it. I’m glad it was destroyed. Simple question, as per the Russian statement where are the flatbeds? Or perhaps they were on a different line, not connected, not intended to be sent forward to the forward line….
    But how do you know that’s the train in question? Because it’s a video that suits your narrative? Be smarter and less quick to jump down peoples throats.
    Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:43 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Img_2133
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Img_2134

flamming_python, PapaDragon and Hole like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:48 pm

Different footage to the one posted which is why I queried it….

https://t.me/intelslava/35991

Backman dislikes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:59 pm

Regarding our recent talk about Allied losses. DNR just provided an update on their losses through August 25. I expect that LNR losses are somewhat lower.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 19 Img_2047

Last edited by caveat emptor on Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

franco, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:22 am

Ex senator says the truth

crod and flamming_python like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:29 am

Just another stage of a show ...

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/21179

They can't do shit with a soviet grade strategic infrastructure, but it is not a reason for not staging a twitter winnings ...
    Pathetic.

kvs and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:44 pm