Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+65
Kiko
Tolstoy
thegopnik
PhSt
TMA1
11E
par far
franco
OminousSpudd
ucmvulcan
lyle6
Werewolf
mnztr
billybatts91
dionis
kvs
Airbornewolf
Broski
Odin of Ossetia
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
VARGR198
sundoesntrise
Arrow
Serberus
sepheronx
GunshipDemocracy
Ned86
ludovicense
nomadski
Stealthflanker
owais.usmani
0nillie0
ATLASCUB
lancelot
Dr.Snufflebug
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
RTN
Firebird
SolidarityWithRussia
gc3762
Hinex1988
Mir
Sujoy
Erk
ALAMO
GarryB
Regular
Big_Gazza
caveat emptor
flamming_python
Vann7
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
Belisarius
Sprut-B
LMFS
JohninMK
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
Isos
Backman
69 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12353
    Points : 12413
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  PapaDragon Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:51 pm

    ludovicense wrote:...I have a feeling that Russia will cut the gas in the middle of winter... it is gradually decreasing the flow.....

    They don't need to cut off anything, just maintaining current summer levels into winter equals cutting off



    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦❗There are reports that Ukrainian troops in Gorskoe and Zolotoe are signaling their readiness to surrender, there are up to 2,000 militants there...

    No need to rush things, tenderize them for a while yet, less hassle later



    GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 1594
    Points : 1636
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  mnztr Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:59 pm

    Russia should pledge to donate all capture Western arms to Hezbollah. Perhaps then the US leaders in Tel Aviv will reconsider.

    Werewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1840
    Points : 1842
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:00 pm

    GarryB

    You were right since day 1

    Nord Stream 2 must be routed to Kaliningrad immediately

    It seems Kremlin is authorizing the disconnection of Prebaltic shit from the BRELL energy system

    In this case the baltics will rolling blackouts, and social collapse

    In Russian case, Kaliningrad must be secured via Nord Stream 2,

    Then sell the gas on barrels to the Indians, Chinese and other buyers by other means

    But Kaliningrads energy supply would be guaranteed by NS2

    Big_Gazza and owais.usmani like this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12353
    Points : 12413
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  PapaDragon Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:01 pm

    mnztr wrote:Russia should pledge to donate all capture Western arms to Hezbollah. Perhaps then the US leaders in Tel Aviv will reconsider.

    From one group of pussies who use civilian areas as cover to another one, I like it thumbsup


    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker


    Posts : 1170
    Points : 1250
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 34
    Location : Indonesia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Stealthflanker Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:15 pm

    So i guess gas from Norway and Africa just wont make the cut to replace Russian gas.

    Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  kvs Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:18 pm

    calripson wrote:The Monroe Doctrine is in full effect. (A point Mearsheimer brings up regarding the hypocrisy of the West's reactions to Russia). Any leader that becomes too inconvenient in Latin America will be isolated, replaced, or die of an extraordinarily rare form of childhood cancer. American is not Russia/late USSR. They know how to keep their backyard in check.

    LOL. All that control is not preventing the US going down the toilet.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 10962
    Points : 11083
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  JohninMK Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:20 pm

    Stealthflanker wrote:So i guess gas from Norway and Africa just wont make the cut to replace Russian gas.  
    Correct. Both have been already supplying pretty much all they can.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza and owais.usmani like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  kvs Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:22 pm

    mnztr wrote:Russia should pledge to donate all capture Western arms to Hezbollah. Perhaps then the US leaders in Tel Aviv will reconsider.

    Russia needs to do this since Israel has been pulling a Baltic chihuahua routine lately. If they want to join the fray, then they should
    eat the consequences.

    Werewolf, par far, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  kvs Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:28 pm

    Stealthflanker wrote:So i guess gas from Norway and Africa just wont make the cut to replace Russian gas.  

    Only totally uninformed twits ever thought that these "alternative sources" had any such potential. All it takes is
    to look up the public data on production of natural gas around the world and to compare it to Russian supplies to
    the EU. In some years Russia was supplying 200 billion cubic meters.

    https://www.worldometers.info/gas/gas-production-by-country/

    1 MMcf = 28316.846592 cubic meters.

    As for "number 1" USA, it still imports around 80 billion cubic meters per year from Canada. All the prattle about
    supplying LNG to replace Russian natural gas supply to the EU is retarded BS.

    sepheronx, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Ispan, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1227
    Points : 1227
    Join date : 2020-09-13
    Location : Philippines

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  lyle6 Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:34 pm

    kvs wrote:
    mnztr wrote:Russia should pledge to donate all capture Western arms to Hezbollah. Perhaps then the US leaders in Tel Aviv will reconsider.

    Russia needs to do this since Israel has been pulling a Baltic chihuahua routine lately.   If they want to join the fray, then they should
    eat the consequences.


    Crafty arms merchants are already selling most of the stuff as they land on Tel L'viv. Based hoodies helping demilitarize Ukraine one Javelin at a time.

    sepheronx, Werewolf, Regular, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3165
    Points : 3145
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Regular Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:55 pm

    ludovicense wrote:Levi
    @Levi_godman
    ⚡❗Europe is ready to resolve the issue of transit of goods for Kaliningrad.

    Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda said that the European Commission will soon give detailed explanations on this matter.


    ......................

    The European Union blinked first.....

    Yes, this whole shit was done by EU and that’s where Russia applied pressure. Germany is afraid for the winter

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 172
    Points : 174
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:50 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Any confirmation of the alleged 500 dead Ukrops in Nikolaev?

    Add to that the 2 'captured Caesar's' and the '50 generals+ other high ranking officer taken out in a precision strike' .

    Proof? What, are you CIA or something?

    The propaganda machine is working overtime lately. Still chuckling about that MoD report on day 1 stating that 'the Ukranian air defences and airforce were totally destroyed.

    Hey, I am with Russia too. But don't make a fool out of yourself like this, your not exactly on the moral high ground here.
    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 172
    Points : 174
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:02 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:The US is in a precarious situation in its southern direction

    Colombia has just overthrown the right wing government it has had for a long time, combined with Venezuela and a Left wing Brazil, the entire continent has the means to supply Mexico and Cuba
    With Russia having a ripe moment to move in for the kill.

    This will mean forming a relationship with the bloc which is not just antagonistic , but which will mean Russian presence in Latin America for a very long time

    Jeanine Anez fate is symbolic of what has happened to Latin America

    Never before has this Red Tide truly swept through the continent

    If baltics want to blockade kaliningrad, it's fine

    Just wait to see what is cooking in the land of our resident latino friends

    I smell Eurasian Integration, from sea to shining sea

    Woooooooooow you propagandist

    first off no one was "overthrown" a dude won an election and there is nothing to suggest he is anti-american or looking to make those deals with Russia.

    Brazil also isn't

    And whats Venezeula going to do? nothing

    You just made up some extreme BULLSHIT, but a liar will liar when it comes trying to make up their bullshit lol!

    Just the usual suspects trying to frame any and everything into their narrow make believe worldview. It's pure fantasy and anyone with a modicum of understanding how LA works would know that.

    Bytheway Petro is big buddies with the WEF clique (which is very much Western centered) and has his own clique of US politicians supporting him (mostly people orbiting Bernie Sanders and the Squad), who have now fully become ingrained in the Atlanticist circles of power. Heck Biden even denounced Rodolfo but refused to say a word about Petro.

    The fact that the Americans gave Bolsonaro 'a warning' about 'interfering with the elections' should tell you all you need to know. They have switched horses and have started working with people (Boric included, who is straight up CIA) that over the years have become closer to their domestic ideology.

    Old school anti-imperialistic tankie regimes are still the enemy, the woke-ist retards not so much.
    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 172
    Points : 174
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:21 pm

    Regular wrote:
    ludovicense wrote:Levi
    @Levi_godman
    ⚡❗Europe is ready to resolve the issue of transit of goods for Kaliningrad.

    Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda said that the European Commission will soon give detailed explanations on this matter.


    ......................

    The European Union blinked first.....

    Yes, this whole shit was done by EU and that’s where Russia applied pressure. Germany is afraid for the winter

    'Russia' is a generational plan and what we are seeing here is a paradigm shift. I don't expect the parish here to fully understand the gravity of these developments, as they are mostly disadvantageous to Russia, but they are YUGE

    The UK + EU have abruptly broken with their 60 year long energy policy regarding Russia. They have received a slap in the face+wake up call and now realize that you can't rely on Russia for anything. Not even the SU reached that stage of hostility at any point past the 60s-70s. The rapid re-assessment of energy security and will result in a rush to new nuclear power, coal power and renewable. This isn't a gesture, and Germany's gas storage levels standing at 56 percent (without budging) isn't 'winning' or taking 'le stand', it's a paradigm shift.

    Bytheway can any of the Kremliners here explain how this type of EU escalation relates to Russia's previous 'Greater European Initiative' policies, and master strategos Putin's aim at breaking up NATO through building European energy dependancy/economic interlinking?

    I wonder what's going to happen when that economic recession/depression kicks in now that the FED has clearly hit the brakes on QE. BCO at 40 USD with hardly any gas infrastructure existing in the East because grand wizard Putin thought he had his customers set in the West.

    Ouch.
    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 172
    Points : 174
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:31 pm

    ATLASCUB wrote:https://www.rt.com/russia/557675-medvedev-criticizes-european-politicians/


    Yes but un 3-4 years Europe+US will long have collapsed.. Or so I have been told on places like RD.net.

    I am just wondering when they'll start referring to Kaliningrad as Koningsberg.. Was on Twitter yesterday and saw the usual suspects (((David Frum))) and (((Bill Kristol))) set the stages for 'calling Kaliningrad occupied territory' yesterday already.

    Because according to these fine gentlemen, why do we consider Kaliningrad Russian territory anyway?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1840
    Points : 1842
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:49 pm

    sundoesntrise wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    ludovicense wrote:Levi
    @Levi_godman
    ⚡❗Europe is ready to resolve the issue of transit of goods for Kaliningrad.

    Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda said that the European Commission will soon give detailed explanations on this matter.


    ......................

    The European Union blinked first.....

    Yes, this whole shit was done by EU and that’s where Russia applied pressure. Germany is afraid for the winter

    'Russia' is a generational plan and what we are seeing here is a paradigm shift. I don't expect the parish here to fully understand the gravity of these developments, as they are mostly disadvantageous to Russia, but they are YUGE

    The UK + EU have abruptly broken with their 60 year long energy policy regarding Russia. They have received a slap in the face+wake up call and now realize that you can't rely on Russia for anything. Not even the SU reached that stage of hostility at any point past the 60s-70s. The rapid re-assessment of energy security and will result in a rush to new nuclear power, coal power and renewable. This isn't a gesture, and Germany's gas storage levels standing at 56 percent (without budging) isn't 'winning' or taking 'le stand', it's a paradigm shift.

    Bytheway can any of the Kremliners here explain how this type of EU escalation relates to Russia's previous 'Greater European Initiative' policies, and master strategos Putin's aim at breaking up NATO through building European energy dependancy/economic interlinking?

    I wonder what's going to happen when that economic recession/depression kicks in now that the FED has clearly hit the brakes on QE. BCO at 40 USD with hardly any gas infrastructure existing in the East because grand wizard Putin thought he had his customers set in the West.

    Ouch.

    Except the budgetary windfall created by India purchasing 760k barrels of oil in May alone , offset the nonsense your talking about now 

    What I want to know is what the US is going to do when China transitions to a consumer economy, and the US is stuck with a strong currency that will be next to useless as it tries to rebuild a manufacturing base that it offshored itself as China transforms into the economic center of the world 

    Ouch

    -----

    And Russia isn't a generational anything, because there are no master planners in the west

    Otherwise they would not be facing a recession after massive money printing, in the face of what was supposed to be the biggest economic recovery pulled off by the grandfather in US history, totay outshining the orange Manchurian candidate. 

    But I guess that didn't pan out,  and after he becomes a lame duck 

    The Kremlin will run riot on the last vestiges of the US empire, with the US congress and executive branch locked in the frozen constitutional crisis that kicked off Jan 6 2020

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, lancelot and Belisarius like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1840
    Points : 1842
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:02 pm

    sundoesntrise wrote:
    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Any confirmation of the alleged 500 dead Ukrops in Nikolaev?

    Add to that the 2 'captured Caesar's' and the '50 generals+ other high ranking officer taken out in a precision strike' .

    Proof? What, are you CIA or something?

    The propaganda machine is working overtime lately. Still chuckling about that MoD report on day 1 stating that 'the Ukranian air defences and airforce were totally destroyed.

    Hey, I am with Russia too. But don't make a fool out of yourself like this, your not exactly on the moral high ground here.


    There is no Russian "propaganda machine"

    Because propaganda is a POV used to influence an audience based on either misleading or true information , whatever it takes to get the attention of intended target and to lead them down an agenda

    Now what audience and agenda would it be that you are describing as the target of the so called Russian propaganda machine? 

    Because as far as I knew, RT was created to bring light to issues, in that the average westerner could not question more, but only took the oft repeated line of the fake news factory, as quoted by our very own manchurian candidate, Mr orange himself

    So in this CIA fairy world that you and the resident cubanito are painting 

    The Russian propaganda machine is doing... what exactly? 

    Trying to win the election for the candidate of preference? 

    Well maybe you hit the nail on its head here

    And maybe the FSB isn't as stupid as you make it seem

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole and Belisarius like this post

    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3165
    Points : 3145
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Regular Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:07 pm

    Propaganda or not, Russian MOD statements are still to be taken with a grain of salt.
    And Ukrainian MOD completely ignored. But there are even worse statements out there… UK MOD - all they do is they copy Ukrainian statements, always day old… and add that their intelligence agencies “believe”… when it’s literally just an intern with a translator

    GarryB likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  kvs Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:17 pm

    The Kiev "retreat" played the west like a violin.   The clowns in NATzO and their sock puppets in Kiev "smelled blood in the water"
    (LOL) and thought that their wet dreams of regime change in Russia were within reach.    It is now clear that if Kiev and its
    puppeteers were to take the negotiations seriously, then they would have retained all their territory without the LDNR.   That
    would have been a small "sacrifice" for them.   Now these losers are going to get next to nothing.   Russia will take real estate
    corresponding to Novorossiya and Lavrov has basically stated this in the last day.   That is, any hypothetical negotiations are
    going to start from the facts on the ground.

    Also, all the wankers who think that NATzO weapons are slowing down the special military operation need to stop living on
    delusional fantasies.   The progress of the operation in the LDNR was always going to slow down in the fortified military district
    built up by Kiev since 2015 in part of the LDNR it managed to secure in the Minsk Appeasement.  

    The pace is going to pick up as this district is neutralized.

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

    avatar
    ucmvulcan


    Posts : 261
    Points : 263
    Join date : 2022-02-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  ucmvulcan Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:36 pm

    I saw on Mash.ru's map of the special military operation in Ukraine that the Ukrainians are planning an offensive near Zaporozhe that includes several foreign mercenaries. Has this grouping been calibrated yet?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1840
    Points : 1842
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:44 pm

    Kvs, you hit the nail on its head

    The problem with the western trolls here, is they know very well to which audience they are playing for

    They play for the "on the fence" westerners, because that a Russian forum in English exists, and is filled with these curious French, british, Italians and Germans and Americans even , is a affront to everything they have worked for

    They built an empire and now the beneficiaries of said empire want to walk into the sun with Russia and the multipolar world? Cooperation and dialogue? No no no it shouldn't, it MUSNT happen

    Look at this goodie headline :

    Russia running global cyber-influence operations to support war: Microsoft

    Microsoft estimates an average American consumption of Russian propaganda is 60 million to 80 million page views per month, “enough to make the collective placement resulting from Russian cyber influence on par with a major publication like the Wall Street Journal.”

    There is a growing danger that Russian cyber influence operations will seek to exploit all these resources to support a longer war in Ukraine,” the report warns. “The longer the war,
    the more challenging it may become to sustain the unity and commitment of a broad international coalition

    Oh no.... so there is media censorship, but the zombies are still curious in what Russians think?

    I thought we had given the NSA full authority to change the algorithm on the sheep's Google feeds!

    Dammit ! Orange man bad!!

    See the FSB isn't concerned with spreading Marxism leninism into the minds of the western sheep, no the game is a lot simpler now

    Maybe the ones who have broken out of the matrix will know the truth, but the vast pods of slave westerners are not a danger to Russia, rather they are passive observers to the imperial misadventures

    But they have a conscience! And if we can get them to "question more" well then the job has been done !

    Because that individual, now awake from slumber will not make a difference in 1 or 2 people

    But get 80 million of them on a ballot...

    And SRU has a big problem , because a non controlled opposition, can do a lot of damage ... a lot

    Think of what was done in only 4 years?

    Think of all the possibilities --

    That is the purpose, to negate, not to beat, but negate everything the enemy has planned and tire him until he enters his very own "normalization"

    In this case US normalization would be at best a cooperative partner in BRICS, and in worse case, a divided country that is stuck in electoral disputes every 2 to 4 years

    So far, if this November goes according to plans

    The SVR have their work cut out for them

    Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and ucmvulcan like this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 172
    Points : 174
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:50 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    ludovicense wrote:Levi
    @Levi_godman
    ⚡❗Europe is ready to resolve the issue of transit of goods for Kaliningrad.

    Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda said that the European Commission will soon give detailed explanations on this matter.


    ......................

    The European Union blinked first.....

    Yes, this whole shit was done by EU and that’s where Russia applied pressure. Germany is afraid for the winter

    'Russia' is a generational plan and what we are seeing here is a paradigm shift. I don't expect the parish here to fully understand the gravity of these developments, as they are mostly disadvantageous to Russia, but they are YUGE

    The UK + EU have abruptly broken with their 60 year long energy policy regarding Russia. They have received a slap in the face+wake up call and now realize that you can't rely on Russia for anything. Not even the SU reached that stage of hostility at any point past the 60s-70s. The rapid re-assessment of energy security and will result in a rush to new nuclear power, coal power and renewable. This isn't a gesture, and Germany's gas storage levels standing at 56 percent (without budging) isn't 'winning' or taking 'le stand', it's a paradigm shift.

    Bytheway can any of the Kremliners here explain how this type of EU escalation relates to Russia's previous 'Greater European Initiative' policies, and master strategos Putin's aim at breaking up NATO through building European energy dependancy/economic interlinking?

    I wonder what's going to happen when that economic recession/depression kicks in now that the FED has clearly hit the brakes on QE. BCO at 40 USD with hardly any gas infrastructure existing in the East because grand wizard Putin thought he had his customers set in the West.

    Ouch.

    Except the budgetary windfall created by India purchasing 760k barrels of oil in May alone , offset the nonsense your talking about now 

    What I want to know is what the US is going to do when China transitions to a consumer economy, and the US is stuck with a strong currency that will be next to useless as it tries to rebuild a manufacturing base that it offshored itself as China transforms into the economic center of the world 

    Ouch

    -----

    And Russia isn't a generational anything, because there are no master planners in the west

    Otherwise they would not be facing a recession after massive money printing, in the face of what was supposed to be the biggest economic recovery pulled off by the grandfather in US history, totay outshining the orange Manchurian candidate. 

    But I guess that didn't pan out,  and after he becomes a lame duck 

    The Kremlin will run riot on the last vestiges of the US empire, with the US congress and executive branch locked in the frozen constitutional crisis that kicked off Jan 6 2020

    If anything Russia dumping its oil (30 percent discount) on the cheap in India is a sign of weakness and massive hurdles down the road. A lot of this is simply the advantage that goes with pressing an advantage (or more, sneak attack).

    So yes, when the Europe cuts itself off from Russia (or in some cases is cut off by Russia) Europe will pay what they have to. At least for this month/year. And after that it will be done.

    Later, when they rework the supply chain to exclude Russia and still get the fuel; that's it for Russia having a major oil-export industry; unless they want to compete with KSA for position of bottom bitch to China. Spoiler alert: you do NOT want to compete with SA for being China's bottom bitch.

    By merely playing this game at all Russia has now killed their reputation in debt markets. The west will take a massive one on the chin and sell off its in-country operations on the cheap; but that's the last western dollar/Euro Russia's going to see for the next 40 years

    Look at the horizon 5-10 years from now. My point was about the long term trends which you conveniently chose to ignore and instead went into drone tier babbling about an impending western collapse. Russia routinely needs western investment to survive. They also need access to the same credit markets that every other nation needs access to. Only now, russia has cut themselves off. Basically forever (or until Putin and his people are gone). No, Russia won't collapse but if you want to get a glimpse of the future take a look at Cuba or Iran because that's where you are heading. The Chinese (and Indians) love the prospect. Nice friends you got there buddy!

    They can pump all the oil they have, but if the only people buying is China and to a lesser extent India (and both of these have diversification policies in place and are now just topping up strategic reserves), they won't earn enough to keep extracting the same quantities. No, not this week, but down the line.

    In that light the current remarks by Putin and Co. about Russia and Europe needing each other in terms of cooperation in vital areas of mutual interest isn't that strange. It's weakness bruv, not strength.

    In the case of Europe, there are many ways to get oil and gas there. Here the bottleneck is the next 6 to 24 months as they haven't sufficiently prepared for this calamity. The only way for Russia to stop those ways is to openly declare war on NATO, which I don't think Putin is willing to do.

    Producing nations need consumer nations too, remember. Removing European demand; where is russia going to go to replace it? India? China? If they try that, then they're now competing with Opec, as stated before. Africa? OK, have at it - if you can afford the round trips at least.

    As for my other remarks, I am telling you is that all the macros are pointing at global recession/depression which will lead to severely decreased oil prices, as has happened over and over and over in history when high oil prices trigger a recession and demand destruction. If you want to call me a shill for noting that, sure whatever.


    Last edited by sundoesntrise on Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Big_Gazza dislikes this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 511
    Points : 513
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  caveat emptor Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:05 pm

    You fuckers could start taking care of quotes in your messages for starters, instead of acting as some big brain geopolitical minds.

    Werewolf likes this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 172
    Points : 174
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:08 pm

    caveat emptor wrote:You fuckers could start taking care of quotes in your messages for starters, instead of acting as some big brain geopolitical minds.

    You can tell how the war is going by the demeanor of the shills. You guys are really seething lately
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 511
    Points : 513
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  caveat emptor Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:23 pm

    sundoesntrise wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:You fuckers could start taking care of quotes in your messages for starters, instead of acting as some big brain geopolitical minds.

    You can tell how the war is going by the demeanor of the shills. You guys are really seething lately

    Listen balsero, your bias is getting best of you. Outcomes in life are never binary. You should know that , a big brain analyst. Same thing goes for every other member of the forum on opposite side.

    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:08 pm