Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+73
psg
mnrck
0nillie0
PhSt
dionis
andalusia
walle83
Krepost
Stealthflanker
Kiko
marcellogo
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Dr.Snufflebug
RTN
d_taddei2
GunshipDemocracy
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Werewolf
franco
ludovicense
Broski
bandit6
Erk
mnztr
nomadski
Airbornewolf
billybatts91
sundoesntrise
kvs
sepheronx
ATLASCUB
owais.usmani
Regular
Big_Gazza
MMBR
Scorpius
Serberus
Hinex1988
Tolstoy
lyle6
flamming_python
ALAMO
thegopnik
lancelot
ucmvulcan
SeigSoloyvov
Belisarius
TMA1
calripson
VARGR198
11E
JohninMK
Mir
diabetus
Singular_Transform
limb
Ned86
Isos
Sprut-B
ArgentinaGuard
Sujoy
caveat emptor
Arkanghelsk
Backman
PapaDragon
Vann7
Ispan
GarryB
LMFS
Podlodka77
Hole
Arrow
77 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18

Post  flamming_python Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:10 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Nope, you keep getting me confused for somebody else

Once again, ever since the negotiations failed in Istanbul and the Bucha, Kramatorsk shit was pulled, I've been adamant about Russia completing its stated objectives in full, and over the entirety of Ukrainian territory.

No I don't think I do. I said before the SMO. I remember very well the folks I argued with, the talking points they were using then, and the backflips and changes in tone now. Folks can evolve their opinions with experience (this SMO and all the fallout being it). Doesn't erase the past tho.

No you are getting me mixed up for somebody else.

I was never for a limited scope.

I was against the war full stop. Until it became clear that there can be no diplomatic solution, that the war must be prosecuted to the end, and that the wider scope of the war in general became undeniable; that of a full-on NATO proxy war against Russia.
    Vann7

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18

Post  Vann7 Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:11 pm

kvs wrote:
    calripson wrote:The USSR lag in microelectronics dates back to the invention of the transistor and semiconductor. Putin didn't invent this issue, but he certainly didn't close the gap.

People need to buy a clue.   Russia has no lag in military IC design and production.   That it does not produce "7 nm" consumer and HPC scalar processors has zero relevance
    for its military capability.  

The talk of Russia stripping refrigerators for CPUs is pap for retards.

stop sucking putin's dick  ..

russia don't manufacture at home advance processors ,only the design process is done locally ,
    but the manufacturing was done in taiwan ,when they were not under sanctions. but now they doomed , no more locally designed tech from russia . Russia don't have advance nanochip manufacturing facilities in russian territory, and they not even use their own designs , but based on british ones.. this is how outdated they are.

when russia needs to do low tech electronics , they build them literary by hand , at snail speed ,
    in obsolete process and using outdated electronics . This low quality electronics ,are useless for advanced high tech weapons , like fire and forget missiles ,artificial intelligence and modern optics
    and for advance micro drones.  consume more power , produce more heat  , more easier to detect by radars and thermal optics ,and makes heavier and bulkier any weapon ,  This is why russian digital videos and surveillance of battlefield  are way inferior quality ,than nato ones.    The only way now for russia ,will be china help local manufacturing facilities ,that are more limited ,than western ones and china not blackmailed ,to stop aiding russia in electronics.

this lack of development of russia high tech electronic industry   IS  the reason ,Lags so much the west in anything high tech ,and why russia can't manufacture enough drones at home , as they need. and have to use them in very limited quantities  . and what is causing the russian army to drag their feet in ukraine ,and rely so much in artillery  and very little in close air support , that they can't do , unless they sent manned helicopters in very dangerous and risky missions.

in more news , another russian minister of defense released propaganda..

Showing how  the  russian airforce  is "fighting ukraine troops" .   Rolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/Miguel18011505/status/1532377872216002561?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1532377872216002561%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

using su-25 planes , flying very low and very fast ,and firing 3 unguided rockets at a random place.   No

This kind of propaganda is evidence of the colosal failure of russian airforce in ukraine. They should not even bother releasing any video , if they don't use precision bombing on ukie artilery positions or major air defenses. Su-25s basically only practical use , is as scout drones , for scouting positions of ukraine army movements..

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

billybatts91 likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:14 pm

Backman wrote:As for why Russia didn't kill some stragglers. Maybe killing them was the more compassionate thing to do.

Cutting the balls off Russian prisoners was compassionate thing as well, wasn’t it?

I am sure that these new Russian transsexuals will appreciate this deep care about poor innocent Ukrainians Rolling Eyes

GunshipDemocracy, MMBR, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:16 pm

NATO lost 75 manned aircraft over Iraq which is called "air superiority"

12 June 2003 – F-16CG A United States Air Force F-16C Block 40B Fighting Falcon 88-0424 of 388th FW/421st FS crashes near Baghdad due to fuel starvation.

8 April 2003 – A-10A 78-0691 of 124th Wing/190th FS shot down by Iraqi Roland SAM

7 April 2003 – F-15E 88-1694/SJ of 4th FW/335th FS crashed on a combat bombing mission near Tikrit, Iraq. Both the pilot and weapon systems officer (WSO) were killed.

2 April 2003 – F/A-18C Block 46 Hornet 164974 of VFA-195 is shot down by a US Patriot missile, killing the pilot

1 April 2003 – F-14A Tomcat 158620 'NF-104' of VF-154 crashes;

1 April 2003 – AV-8B+(R) Harrier 165391 of HMM-263 crashes off USS Nassau

1 April 2003 – S-3A Viking 160584 of VS-38 crashes off USS Constellation; two pilots survive

23 March 2003 – Tornado GR.4A ZG710 'D' of 13 Squadron is shot down by a US Patriot missile, killing the pilot and navigator, both from 9 Squadron

Lmao fucking morons on this forum, in 2003 alone USA had more losses from SAM shootdowns and accidents than Russia in the SMO

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Manov, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:19 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Nope, you keep getting me confused for somebody else

Once again, ever since the negotiations failed in Istanbul and the Bucha, Kramatorsk shit was pulled, I've been adamant about Russia completing its stated objectives in full, and over the entirety of Ukrainian territory.

No I don't think I do. I said before the SMO. I remember very well the folks I argued with, the talking points they were using then, and the backflips and changes in tone now. Folks can evolve their opinions with experience (this SMO and all the fallout being it). Doesn't erase the past tho.

No you are getting me mixed up for somebody else.

I was never for a limited scope.

I was against the war full stop. Until it became clear that there can be no diplomatic solution, that the war must be prosecuted to the end, and that the wider scope of the war in general became undeniable; that of a full-on NATO proxy war against Russia.

You do realize the bold is just semantics right? The war was as inevitable as it was necessary and it shouldn't have taken 8 yrs. Plus you hit that like button on a lot of posts arguing for a limited op. Lets be real. It's ok, you're one of the better ones. There are crazy dimwitts here who, like all dimwits, have high regard of themselves and are now all russia but had way worse takes before this SMO happened.... including, and not limited to the damage control soldier GarryB  yes sir. lol1

They know who they're but they're unapologetic and unreformable idiots. Human drones more or less.
    flamming_python wrote:
    And if I realize this then I can assure you, Mr. Patrushev and Mr. Naryshkin no doubt do as well.

I'm sure they can see it as everyone else does. The question is, what is ultimately their advice behind closed doors on how to proceed past Donbass liberation? Patrushev has been consistently clear... but there is a whole National Security team beyond just him.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:23 pm

Don't even let me get to Kiowa, apache, Chinook and Sea King losses to MANPADS , AAA, and stationary SAM systems

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:25 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:NATO lost 75 manned aircraft over Iraq which is called "air superiority"

12 June 2003 – F-16CG A United States Air Force F-16C Block 40B Fighting Falcon 88-0424 of 388th FW/421st FS crashes near Baghdad due to fuel starvation.

8 April 2003 – A-10A 78-0691 of 124th Wing/190th FS shot down by Iraqi Roland SAM

7 April 2003 – F-15E 88-1694/SJ of 4th FW/335th FS crashed on a combat bombing mission near Tikrit, Iraq. Both the pilot and weapon systems officer (WSO) were killed.

2 April 2003 – F/A-18C Block 46 Hornet 164974 of VFA-195 is shot down by a US Patriot missile, killing the pilot

1 April 2003 – F-14A Tomcat 158620 'NF-104' of VF-154 crashes;

1 April 2003 – AV-8B+(R) Harrier 165391 of HMM-263 crashes off USS Nassau

1 April 2003 – S-3A Viking 160584 of VS-38 crashes off USS Constellation; two pilots survive

23 March 2003 – Tornado GR.4A ZG710 'D' of 13 Squadron is shot down by a US Patriot missile, killing the pilot and navigator, both from 9 Squadron

Lmao fucking morons on this forum, in 2003 alone USA had more losses from SAM shootdowns and accidents than Russia in the SMO

lol1 Those crashes and accidents are as funny as the ukrainian tactical evacuation of azovstal. You know, words and meaning in a propaganda war... they just got destroyed by iraqi but there is a constant need to feed f-16.net dumbasses so that they van keep buying multibillion dollars dildos to **** themselves in multi million cooled hangars with some IA doing the settings of the vibration.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Manov, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:29 pm

An S300 is far superior to an S125

With mobile radar and mobile TEL , it's incomparable

Russia performed better in a SEAD role than NATO ever has

Losing 2 su34, 4 su25, 1 su30 , 3 or 4 Ka52

To probably the world's best anti aircraft systems shows the superiority of the VKS in fighting and suppressing real modern SAM

The only s300 that NATO faced was in red Flag

Buk and Tor are also far ahead of any SHORADS NATO has encountered in last 2 decades

It is really incomparable to describe VKS performance vis a vis NATO

The next time someone criticizes su25 rockets at angle

Please refer to 2003 US aircraft losses and describe why muh drones and precision WeApOnZ are better to VKS

With less losses and better SAMS suppressed

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Manov, GunshipDemocracy, MMBR, Sprut-B and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:35 pm

11 December – AH-64D Apache from 1–101st Aviation Regiment crash-lands due to the APU clutch failing and starting a fire in flight and subsequently is burned to the ground 15 miles (24 km) south of Mosul

9 December – An OH-58 Kiowa helicopter is hit by a rocket-propelled grenade, forcing a crash landing. Both crewmembers survive

25 November – OH-58D Kiowa 96-0040 crashes after its tail rotor struck ground

21 November – OH-58D Kiowa 92-0605 from D Troop, 1–17 Cavalry Regiment written off, reason unknown

15 November – Two UH-60L Black Hawks from 4–101st Aviation Regiment(93-26531) and 9–101st Aviation Regiment(94-26548) collide and crash after one aircraft coming under fire; 6 and 11 soldiers (crew and passengers) on board are killed, respectively, and 5 others on board the first AC are injured in Mosul

7 November – UH-60L Black Hawk 92-26431 from 5–101 Aviation Regiment shot down by a MANPAD near Tikrit; all four crew, and both passengers from the Department of the Army are killed

2 November – near Fallujah, CH-47D Chinook 91-0230 of Detachment 1/F Company/106th Aviation Brigade shot down with an SA-7 missile; 16 soldiers killed, 26 wounded

30 October – AH-64D Apache 00-5211 (ex AH-64A 86-9009) of 6–6th Cavalry Regiment crashes near Balad AAF, Iraq, and burned out. Both crewmembers are safe

25 October – UH-60L Black Hawk 96-26653 From B co. 3-158 Avn. Regt. of the 12th Avn. BDE crashes and burns out after being hit by an SA-7 missile near Tikrit, 1 soldier injured

23 October – AH-64D Apache 00-5219 (ex AH-64A 86-8972) from 1–101st Aviation Regiment crashes in Iraq while approaching to land at Kirkuk. The APU clutch failed and started a fire in flight. Aircraft landed safely but fuselage was almost completely burnt through

13 October – OH-58D Kiowa (93-0991) from C Troop, 1–17th Cavalry Regiment crashes inside Iraq, pilots survive

7 October – OH-58D Kiowa (92-0578) crashes inside Iraq, pilots survive

2 September – A soldier is killed as a UH-60L Black Hawk from 2–501st Aviation Regiment rolls over during a nighttime troop insertion southwest of Baghdad

28 August – CH-47D Chinook 88-0098 from F Company/159th Aviation Brigade written off in Iraq.[160] 14 August – AH64D - 01-05241 (ex AH-64A 87-0507) - IRAQ - C Co, 1stBattalion, 4th Aviation, 4th ID Crashed while performing a maintenance test flight. Cause was the Intermediate Gearbox. Both pilots survived, but had extensive back injuries. The aircraft was cannibalized for parts and used as a trainer for ground personnel to extract downed aviators

Lol Vann7 the biggest jackass on Rdf

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Manov, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:33 pm

Putin is fucking pathetic. Another Russian general killed and this asshole is just threatening, warning, cautioning NATO and Ukraine instead of escalating as he should and going all-out in destroying the Nazis in Ukraine.

I'm so disappointed in Putin, Medvedev has impressed me more, at least with his rhetoric.

Vann7 and MMBR like this post

xeno, Big_Gazza, Manov, Sprut-B, Belisarius and Podlodka77 dislike this post

MMBR
    MMBR

Post  MMBR Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:05 am

Putin seems committed to the army appearing in this war to be as squeaky clean and professional as possible during this war - doing things "by the book"

Could it be that the Russian army is under strict orders/rules of engagement, including not attacking retreating troop columns?

Because the war is so heavily videoed it could be a propaganda win for the west or weaken Russia legitimacy to a law based order and upcoming trial of Nazis?

I do agree with the utility and efficiency of taking out retreating troops - ala Georgia, Iraq

I guess the trouble here might be:

(a) intense media recording/attention - damage to narrative (truth Russia is trying to expose). Russia has to appear to hold the moral high ground and behave as an example. Naïve thing to hear i know, but this is also an optics/information war as well. Its very important to discredit NATO and USA in every single possible way they can.

(b) they literally have to follow orders from high up not to do it - disobeying orders is not something anyone wanting a long term career in the military would be wise to do

(c) my memory could be wrong, please correct me if it is. But doesn't the rules of war only apply if BOTH armed nations have signed the convention? If only one country has signed it, then it is free to not follow the laws/rules of war. Meaning bombing retreating troops is fair game. If both sides have signed then to do so would be a war crime. USA and NATO would jump all over that and it would rile up their political base and appear to vindicate the narrative they have been pushing for 20 years that Russia is the new evil empire, cause of famine, cause of oil price, cause of inflation blah blah blah

(c) as was mentioned earlier, there is also the final battle between the soldier and his conscience. What are they and their unit willing to live with or treat their opponent. Could they get away with disobeying orders and not being punished or the enemy finding out and using it against their country?

Bottom line I do agree with papadragon sentiment on the need to kill as many of the Ukrainian troops as possible to de-militaries, de-nazify the country and make sure the rest of Europe looks at the example that is made out of Ukraine and not try anything like this again for another 100 years.

I guess the limits come from the need to show that Russia is not the bad guy by doing something that would bolster political support of current western leaders who are basically all going to lose their jobs at the next election. By not doing this, the war going for longer and these same retreating troops being killed a few days down the track anyway it keeps the pressure on the west: economically, politically, information/narrative & militarily.

It gives Russia the moral high ground, adds legitimacy to upcoming Nazi trials and Russia can say with a clean conscience that it never did any of the horrible things Ukraine/NATO/USA did = cut off the balls of soldiers who had surrender, lie about mass rapes, lie about mass graves after killing civilians whilst withdrawing.

It helps to win the hearts and minds of whatever open minded or ambivalent civilians still exist in the west.

USA/NATO know they have lost militarily and there is nothing they can do to change this. But what is still up for grabs is the optics/perception of the populations. I think that is worth attempting to sway, especially if Russian casualties have been reduced to zero in recent weeks whilst inflicting horrendous defeats on the Ukrainians we are seeing.

My heart hopes for a coup and civil war within the rump of Ukraine. That would make EU shit its pants, especially with all the weapons they put there MUHAHAHA
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:16 am

i noticed some posts lacking the Z mindset and bordering Heresy. so here you go:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 8 Captu114

Force Z Artillery neutralize ukrainian trenches near Gorlovka.

TOS-1A fires upon Ukrainian troop positions.

RF aviation, june 6th

An assault group of Russian paratroopers is attacking the enemy's bulwark in the Bakhmut region

Chechens fighting on the front line from Kamyshevakhi

intense RF Su-25 strikes in the Slavic direction on Ukrainian forces.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, mnrck and like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:14 am

Best analyst in the entire conflict , a former military veteran ,that understand military tactics.
    and is not biased to any side.

SEVERODONETSK what happened there...

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:58 am

Backman wrote:You're really pushing this narrative aren't you. That the Russian military is running on donations.
    Same thing happened in Iraq 2003. Citizens bought body armor and scopes for the US troops. Soldiers bolted on steel plates on HMMWVs. But for these people it only happens in Russia.

It does show the military procurement system needs to change that is for sure.

GarryB and kvs like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:00 am

Two points : first about supposed lack of micro- chips , because of lack of production , even if true , then alternative design can overcome this . You only need chips in places where autonomous operation needed . Also if the use of these weapons with chips , from West , becomes significant , Russia could detonate some EMP and fry all their circuits . Back to the basics. Second about letting , retreating troops , leave is a good idea . Because they evacuate territory and become concentrated in smaller areas . Seeing they are demoralised and leave  without their weapons , then even if they go back to the fight , they won't be much good . But hardened elements that will not surrender , even after encirclement , then it is different story . Capturing the retreating troops and identifying them by photo and DNA and finger print or even small tatoo is best . If recaptured then different story .

https://gictg.com/dod-scientists-say-microchips-in-weapons-can-be-hacked/

Fry their chips ! Get it ? ..............my jokes are wasted on you ! LOL .

mnztr

Post  mnztr Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:35 am

Vann7 wrote:
    stop sucking putin's dick  ..

russia don't manufacture at home advance processors ,only the design process is done locally ,
    but the manufacturing was done in taiwan ,when they were not under sanctions. but now they doomed , no more locally designed tech from russia . Russia don't have advance nanochip manufacturing facilities in russian territory, and they not even use their own designs , but based on british ones.. this is how outdated they are.

when russia needs to do low tech electronics , they build them literary by hand , at snail speed ,
    in obsolete process and using outdated electronics . This low quality electronics ,are useless for advanced high tech weapons , like fire and forget missiles ,artificial intelligence and modern optics
    and for advance micro drones.   consume more power , produce more heat  , more easier to detect by radars and thermal optics ,and makes heavier and bulkier any weapon ,  This is why russian digital videos and surveillance of battlefield  are  way inferior quality ,than nato ones.    The only way now for russia ,will be china help local manufacturing facilities ,that are more limited ,than western ones and china not blackmailed ,to stop aiding russia in electronics.

this lack of development of russia high tech electronic industry   IS  the reason ,Lags so much the west in anything high tech ,and why russia can't manufacture enough drones at home , as they need. and have to use them in very limited quantities  . and what is causing the russian army to drag their feet in ukraine ,and rely so much in artillery  and very little in close air support , that they can't do , unless they sent manned helicopters in very dangerous and risky missions.

in more news , another russian minister of defense released propaganda..

Showing how  the  russian airforce  is "fighting ukraine troops" .   Rolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/Miguel18011505/status/1532377872216002561?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1532377872216002561%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

using su-25 planes , flying very low and very fast ,and firing 3 unguided rockets at a random place.   No

This kind of propaganda is evidence of the colosal failure of russian airforce in ukraine. They should not even bother releasing any video , if they don't use precision bombing on ukie artilery positions or major air defenses. Su-25s basically only practical use , is as scout drones , for scouting positions of ukraine army movements..

Why is firing unguided rockets low tech and the USA using 30mm cannon on the A10 somehow high tech?

All the most advanced USA semiconductors  are made in Taiwan as well, within 120 km of CHina. Using Dutch manufactured fabs.

Most military uses do not need the top CPUs, those are needed for satellites and cellphones.

GarryB, Werewolf and kvs like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:06 am

mnztr wrote:

Why is firing unguided rockets low tech and the USA using 30mm cannon on the A10 somehow high tech?

All the most advanced USA semiconductors  are made in Taiwan as well, within 120 km of CHina. Using Dutch manufactured fabs.

Most military uses do not need the top CPUs, those are needed for satellites and cellphones.

Russia has it's own semiconductor foundries a mixture of commercial and military.
    We only know the specs on the commercial foundries.

China has advanced semiconductor foundries, eg SMIC with 8/14nm fab lines. I am quite sure China will sell Russia chips that it needs.

Taiwan doesn't control the market for industrial semiconductors, foundries for those can be found in many countries.
    eg. TSMC likes to focus on premium latest and greatest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semiconductor_fabrication_plants
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:24 am

nomadski wrote:Two points : first about supposed lack of micro- chips , because of lack of production , even if true , then alternative design can overcome this . You only need chips in places where autonomous operation needed . Also if the use of these weapons with chips , from West , becomes significant , Russia could detonate some EMP and fry all their circuits . Back to the basics.

aparrently the mosca destroyer was not equipped with the electronics cooking fry machine ,you
    talk about , neither russian territory had them ,when 2 low flying mi-8 hellicopters attack russian citiesa and then return..  

you guys stop with the excuses , people need to evaluate russian army performance ,based on
    reality , of how slow and how many generals killed. and warships sinked.. including their best warship in the baltic sea.

about the video posted a bit earlier of precision strikes by russia on an ukros trench..  if people pay
    any attention at all at the video , they will notice  the hundreds if not thousands of failed artillery strikes at ukies positions..  so if russia was using ultra precision attacks with drones , 24 hours a day , this entire conflict would be over already and donbass will have been captured in just 1 week.  
    because there is no way , the ukraine military will hide in trenches , if they had strike drones targeting them with precision , from above day and night non stop at all times..  

The reality is russian don't have air superiority in ukraine ,and is not using heavily drones in their combats.. and the proof of the super extensive use of artillery by russian military , 24 hours a day.
    if you had a powerful airforce , that dominated ukraine airspace , none of this artillery strikes will be need at all , you just bomb the soldiers , without ever missing ,and force them to run away or die in the trench.

Look at this @ark  observe how trench warfare is totally useless when you have an a strong strike ke force , targeting adversaries non stop  24 hours a day..  even russian tors defenses and s-300s where totally destroyed by azerbaikan baykatar drones..  lol1

pay close attention @ark , how modern warfare is done right.  
    lets make russian airforce great again?

This is the way russian airforce should be fighthign ukraine ,
    and not with bullshit 24 hours artillery duels , that miss 99% of the time. just bomb the hell
    them ,with precision strikes and they will surrender.

observe how hopeless are those armenians hidding in trenches there , they are literary blow into pieces,  and all fully documented in video. poor armenian soldiers flying in the air after the bomb hits them.. this was a massacre.. and this is how russia should be fighting.. .. who in hell is going to hide in a trench , when there are laser precision strike drones above your head ,with a big missile?  

Suspect

you will not have a chance to hide in any trench , if your airforce can  fly above enemy positions with impunity and bomb them 24 hours a day with high precision. you can't use artillery if enemy airforce flying above your position either..

artillery is a yesterday weapon, it will become more and more obsolete , the more stronger the airforce of a military becomes..

So russian army ,need to ask azerbaikan help , so russian airforce is trainned , how to use drones properly, as they did it.  perhaps buy israeli or baykatar drones , and receive trainning , because what russia have been doing in 3 months , is way way behind of the outstanding performance of azerbaijan and turkey in the armenian war , that russian forces were humiliated there.

no excuses.. russian airforce performance is totally unnaceptable ,in ukraine , what is the problem , hard to say , but seems to be not enough drones , or very poor tactics..  or both , whatever is , the problem. they need to ask help azerbaijan and or srael.. to show russian airforce why they have so much problems ,targeting ukrainians in their trenches..  this attemps of russian army to win the war with endless of artillery strikes is so out datedd , does not belong to 21 century modern warfare.
    instead of trying to guess where the enemy  is,  just dominate the airspace and keep drones flying non stop about your enemy positions.. they will not want to fight and surrender ,as armenia did it , if they have no place to hide ,and had no protection from the enemy drones attacks.

there is no excuses for paper tiger russian airforce, if azerbaijan could do it , there is no reason ,why they cant do it too.. and armenia had all modern air defenses of russia and still lost.. No

so give me a break, russia have zero excuses , they need to learn to fight with drones , or else face more defeats , when they face a nato major power directly in war.

Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total

bandit6 likes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:30 am

Isos wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:

Shocked

Since they don't have a 100% reliabity like any product, if you fire 100 of them you will get some fails. This one is clearly one.

What makes you think that every missile had the same target? It was the last missile in the salvo so and if it had a dfferent destination to the others and needed a post-launch trajectory change relatove to the others, it makes sense to launch last.

It could be a failure, but its certainly not a given.

Werewolf, kvs, JohninMK, Eugenio Argentina, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:36 am

Hole wrote:I´m proud of the russian servicemen not to open fire at defenceless enemies. This would be similar like shooting a wounded or drowning a sailor after his ship was sunk. Had they done it they would be at the same level as the Nazis they´re fighting.

Maybe, but you know that the Ukrofilth will never return the favour should the circumstances ever be reversed...

This SMO have clearly indicated that the Banderites don't understand the concept of professional conduct in wartime.

GarryB likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:50 am

Why would the VKS ask Azerbaijan or Israel for help

Israel cannot fly into Syria , with outdated s200 and Kub/Kvadrat , forcing Israel to lob bombs and missiles from long range

VKS su25 shooting rockets does more damage then Israeli strikes

And azerbaijan relies on Tb2 ,which was utterly destroyed in Ukraine

I haven't heard of tb2 since March lol

VKS is the SEAD KING

Less then 10 jets lost , against the most powerful IADS second to Russia

VKS doesn't need Awacs or f35s to suppress s300 ,

Just good ol kh31

In fact, it's sad how Western air forces have developed all these doctrines and technologies for an air defense system that Russia blew to pieces with less then a fucking regiment worth of aircraft

1 fucking regiment blew up Ukrainian air defenses s300, Buk, Tor, Starstreak, Stinger

Less than 24 airplanes of VKS did it, WITH AWACS watching

No pussy hiding behind airliners like Israelis, or vaporware stealth Bullshit

Su25, su34, su30,got the job done

Nuff said

And to the Moskvas credit, at least it was taken out in battle by Ashm in storm

And wasn't done in by a fucking VBIED life raft like the USS Cole in broad fucking daylight

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:58 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Why would the VKS ask Azerbaijan or Israel for help

Israel cannot fly into Syria , with outdated s200 and Kub/Kvadrat , forcing Israel to lob bombs and missiles from long range

VKS is the SEAD KING

Just good ol kh31

In fact, it's sad how Western air forces have developed all these doctrines and technologies for an air defense system that Russia blew to pieces with less then a fucking regiment worth of aircraft

1 fucking regiment blew up Ukrainian air defenses s300, Buk, Tor, Starstreak, Stinger

Nuff said

israel have not declared war on syria , last i heard..  you really think syria stand a chance versus israel full scale war on syria? lol1   Those pantsirs and s-300s will be overwhelmed pretty fast..
    with just 4 planes strikes ,  israel airforce overwhelm russia air defenses.. they hit the airport just  recently with soldiers killed..  israel is only there , using syria as target practice , but if israel was at war with syria , all those air defenses destroyed . they strike with ultra precision and have not lost a single plane in more than 6 years..   and they fly their planes withing range of all russian air defenses there.  including s-300s and s-400s.. no excuses dude. russian airforce tactics in ukraine are wrong.
    infact there is more probability of russian planes going down in syria , when israel airforce attack there. remember the "accidental blowing up of a russian intel plane" with 12 officers inside killed ,when israel airforce was flying near.  No

Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:04 am

Vann7 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Why would the VKS ask Azerbaijan or Israel for help

VKS is the SEAD KING

Just good ol kh31

Nuff said

israel have not declared war on syria , last i heard..  you really thing syria stand a chance versus israel full scale war on syria? lol1   Those pantsirs and s-300s will be overwhelmed pretty fast..
    with just 4 planes strikes ,  israel airforce overwhelm russia air defenses.. they hit the airport just  recently with soldiers killed..  israel is only there , using syria as target practice , but if israel was at war with syria , all those air defenses destroyed . they strike with ultra precision and have not lost a single plane in more than 6 years..   and they fly their planes withing range of all russian air defenses there.  including s-300s and s-400s.. no excuses dude. russian airforce tactics in ukraine are wrong.
    infact there is more probability of russian planes going down in syria , when israel airforce attack there. remember the "accidental blowing up of a russian intel plane" with 12 officers inside killed ,when israel airforce was flying near.  No    

Israel got wrecked by Hezbollah

They ain't going north of Ramallah anytime soon

They lost an f16 to s200, and thats without S400 going active

Which we saw fry su27 at 150km range setting a world record

Which is more than can be said for Patriot which holds the record for downing USAF planes

Seems Ukrainians learned a lot from US air defense

Splashing your own planes is a common thing it seems among those armies

Another thing which is common, is Israel hiding behind airliners, and Ukrainians hiding behind civilians

It's a common thing among weak armies to use terror tactics

Russia doesn't need such tactics, when it costs 10 jets to suppress an IADS

Does Russia fly around the black sea and fire missiles from standoff range?

No, because real air superiority looks like a pair of su25 flying directly over your positions and rocketing you to smithereens

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:15 am

https://t.me/swodki/111641

This is real military machine, KA52

Apache got done in by RPG in Iraq, along with KIOWA and Chinooks

And western fanboys screech when KA52 of which 4 were lost, went down to MANPADS

It's funny to see western fanboys squeal at this shit

Don't make me pullout the OIF hitlist again

I have many more then what I posted

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs and Hole like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:20 am

And for all the assholes like Walle and RTN talking shit about t62

Here you go fanboys:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 8 9bl9bm10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 8 07qek310

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #18 - Page 8 F15fli11

T62 will do the same job POS abrams couldn't do

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm