Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
Mir
thegopnik
Broski
Werewolf
Urluber
Ispan
zorobabel
Stealthflanker
GarryB
lancelot
GunshipDemocracy
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Sujoy
sepheronx
LMFS
ArgentinaGuard
ATLASCUB
lyle6
calripson
Arkanghelsk
RTN
ALAMO
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Hole
Firebird
Eugenio Argentina
SeigSoloyvov
JohninMK
PhSt
Vann7
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
Scorpius
caveat emptor
limb
Dr.Snufflebug
Backman
VARGR198
diabetus
mnztr
nomadski
Isos
Regular
Serberus
flamming_python
52 posters

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

Podlodka77

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

Post  Podlodka77 Wed May 25, 2022 11:34 am

Firebird wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    RTN wrote:Kremlin has relaxed age restrictions. Even people over 40 can now join the Russian military. So why is the Russia strong crowd of this forum not grabbing this opportunity with both hands? Of course .... how will they....these people are residing in the West.

What is the situation in "paradise" and how many thousands of Latinos come to the United States every day ? Is English still available in Los Angeles ?

Yeah I just heard about that. Seems California, TExas, around Miami etc.
    SPanish literally seems to be taking over.
    I thought it was 75-25 in favour of English. Seems like its actually only a few percent off even, and heading in the direction of majority Spanish.
    Americans are choking to death on their "multicultural" faggotry! HAHAHA

Maybe thats the cause of their bitchiness in the former Ukraine.

I’m off topic, sorry, but to add;
    62.1 million Latinos lived in the United States 2 years ago. That's almost the same population as Canada and Australia combined. I think it will explode harder than Yellowstone in the near future.
    Now in 2022 that number is certainly close to 64 million, and that is slightly less than 20% of the US population.
    28.3% population of NYC are Latinos and the same situation (28%) is in Chicago... Learn Spanish, RTN !

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Hhm_bo10

Firebird, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

Post  Scorpius Wed May 25, 2022 12:12 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

You write if "I know anything about history" ?
    I didn't even write that the Russian Empire was great, but it was Russian. The Russian Empire created today's Russia, smartass. You must be a communist when you find it necessary to spend words of criticism for the Russian Empire, because the loss of many millions of people through the Civil war, Stalin's and Lenin's purges, the famine in the USSR, Stalin's "idiocy" about German non-aggression is wrong, and because all of that millions of russians have died. And your talk about the defeat in the Russo-Japanese war has nothing to do with the truth, because its nothing compared to millions of deaths. Not the "Soviets", but the Russians won the battles around Moscow, Stalingrad, the siege of Leningrad and the Battle of Kursk.
    This can be clearly seen in the way Victory Day is celebrated in the former republics of the USSR, because it is the only serious thing in Russia and Belarus. The same Belarus that lost the largest percentage of its population in World War II.
    Even today, Russia has not recovered demographically, in large part because of the idiot Stalin and his mistakes made in World War II. And while the Russian people have been waiting in line for "Lada" and "Moskvich" for years, the Soviet supreme vermin was driving in "Zil" cars. And don't even mention the Soviets and the USSR to me anymore, because they are where they belong - in the dustbin of history.

* sigh* You really should do something about your anti-communist agenda.

Stalin's and Lenin's purges
    Continuation of the Civil War. The civil war was provoked by the elites of the former Russian Empire in an attempt to divide spheres of influence. Monarchists, royalists and all other scum who did not disdain the use of foreign occupation troops. The Bolsheviks among them turned out to be the only creative force (Oh, yes, it was the great irony of history).

the famine in the USSR
    Famine in the Russian Empire was a regular occurrence. The USSR ended the history of famine in Russia.

Stalin's "idiocy" about German non-aggression
    It literally didn't happen at ALL. Ten years before the Second World War, Stalin called for preparing for another war with the West. The entire industrialization of the USSR is a preparation for such a war. And after that, you repeat the stupid Western propaganda that supposedly "Stalin was an idiot and did not expect a German attack".

Not the "Soviets", but the Russians won the battles around Moscow, Stalingrad, the siege of Leningrad and the Battle of Kursk.
    Nope. These were Soviet people. All representatives of the peoples of the USSR. And I say this as a Russian, as someone who knows the history of the battles of the Great Patriotic War by family members who have not returned from the war.

This can be clearly seen in the way Victory Day is celebrated in the former republics of the USSR
    Yep. We could watch how people in Riga come out to defend monuments in memory of the heroes of the Red Army who fell in the fight against Nazism - despite the fact that the official authorities are trying in every possible way to suppress such attempts.

GarryB, flamming_python and limb like this post

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed May 25, 2022 12:20 pm

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Photo_10
    Can someone say exactly what is there now?

Had 4x PanzirM, 4xTorM2, 2xBukM3, 1xS-300PMU2/400. This is the only way to secure an important outpost.
    Is there a 250m runway possible for drones a option?

As long as they don't control the ukrainian coast they should send no troop on that island. They will always be at mercy of the ukrainian aviation and missiles.

Like I said, mine it so that no one can go there and patrol it with sukhois. Mine in the water and on the landing areas.

It's a useless island for the war but keep it so that NATO don't take it.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed May 25, 2022 2:15 pm

RTN wrote:Kremlin has relaxed age restrictions. Even people over 40 can now join the Russian military. So why is the Russia strong crowd of this forum not grabbing this opportunity with both hands? Of course .... how will they....these people are residing in the West.

Do you think you could do better then Texas shooter if you were given m777 and switchblade?

Are pindos in general scared of Russians so they shoot the school instead?

Maybe javelin would help

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, MMBR, Sprut-B, Hole, owais.usmani and Podlodka77 like this post

calripson

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Empty Hispanic Isn't A Race

Post  calripson Wed May 25, 2022 4:51 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

What is the situation in "paradise" and how many thousands of Latinos come to the United States every day ? Is English still available in Los Angeles ?

Yeah I just heard about that. Seems California, TExas, around Miami etc.
    SPanish literally seems to be taking over.
    I thought it was 75-25 in favour of English. Seems like its actually only a few percent off even, and heading in the direction of majority Spanish.
    Americans are choking to death on their "multicultural" faggotry! HAHAHA

Maybe thats the cause of their bitchiness in the former Ukraine.

I’m off topic, sorry, but to add;
    62.1 million Latinos lived in the United States 2 years ago. That's almost the same population as Canada and Australia combined. I think it will explode harder than Yellowstone in the near future.
    Now in 2022 that number is certainly close to 64 million, and that is slightly less than 20% of the US population.
    28.3% population of NYC are Latinos and the same situation (28%) is in Chicago... Learn Spanish, RTN !

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Hhm_bo10

Hispanics are not considered a race, but an ethnicity. Haitians are Hispanic and are black. Argentinians are Hispanic and are white. The graph you are showing is breaking out whites as non-Hispanic whites. Hispanic blacks are not being separated out from the black category. the percentage of Hispanics is actually higher than shown.

Podlodka77 likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed May 25, 2022 4:58 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:. Did Putin give Ukraine everything from Kharkov to Odessa or was it Lenin?

I am a supporter of an honest approach to history. If Lenin had not done this, most likely we would not have had the luxury of discussing the history of Russia at all today. It's easy to say now - and then Lenin was the one who revived the destroyed state. You can criticize suboptimal solutions, but be sure to remember that at that time they worked. To be honest, in Putin's place, before making claims against Lenin, I would first clarify how he himself coped with at least internal separatism in Russia (hint: he did it badly, and we may face no less consequences in 50 years).

With all due respect, but this is not true and the truth is that the red heretic Lenin did everything in his power to expand Bolshevik rule, at any cost, because for him there was no religion or statehood and real borders, but there was a utopia about the Soviets and the Soviet state. Yes, Lenin was "great" ; Bloody civil war and millions of deaths. And where are the Soviets and Soviet state now? Rotten and forgotten. The biggest shit that has ever happened to Russia is the collapse of the Russian Empire. And that "red utopia" was brought to the Russians from the West through Lenin. I would throw that stinky Lenin in the Moscow sewer.
    If Empire was so great, it wouldn't collapse in the first place. Truth is, that, if you know anything about Russian history is that if Emperors continued Alexandar II reforms, Empire maybe wouldn't collapse. But, they didn't and by beginning of XX century, Russian Empire was very backward . It lost Russo-Japan war, barely survived a 1904 revolution and had a constant civil unrest, which was finalized by complete failure in WW1.

I didn't even write that the Russian Empire was great, but it was Russian. The Russian Empire created today's Russia, smartass. You must be a communist when you find it necessary to spend words of criticism for the Russian Empire, because the loss of many millions of people through the Civil war, Stalin's and Lenin's purges, the famine in the USSR, Stalin's "idiocy" about German non-aggression is wrong, and because all of that millions of russians have died. And your talk about the defeat in the Russo-Japanese war has nothing to do with the truth, because its nothing compared to millions of deaths. Not the "Soviets", but the Russians won the battles around Moscow, Stalingrad, the siege of Leningrad and the Battle of Kursk.
    This can be clearly seen in the way Victory Day is celebrated in the former republics of the USSR, because it is the only serious thing in Russia and Belarus. The same Belarus that lost the largest percentage of its population in World War II.
    Even today, Russia has not recovered demographically, in large part because of the idiot Stalin and his mistakes made in World War II. And while the Russian people have been waiting in line for "Lada" and "Moskvich" for years, the Soviet supreme vermin was driving in "Zil" cars. And don't even mention the Soviets and the USSR to me anymore, because they are where they belong - in the dustbin of history.

I didn't say a word about Soviet Union. Just made a comment about your perception of what Russian Empire was. 
    And Russian in its name was just  possesive adjective. Not that you would get that. 
    I noticed that you spout a lot of bullshit about Serbian history, as well. 
    Stop learning history via YouTube and tabloids and start reading books. You'll be much better off. 
    This is my advice to you as a compatriot and fellow member of the forum.

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed May 25, 2022 6:09 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:. Did Putin give Ukraine everything from Kharkov to Odessa or was it Lenin?

I am a supporter of an honest approach to history. If Lenin had not done this, most likely we would not have had the luxury of discussing the history of Russia at all today. It's easy to say now - and then Lenin was the one who revived the destroyed state. You can criticize suboptimal solutions, but be sure to remember that at that time they worked. To be honest, in Putin's place, before making claims against Lenin, I would first clarify how he himself coped with at least internal separatism in Russia (hint: he did it badly, and we may face no less consequences in 50 years).

With all due respect, but this is not true and the truth is that the red heretic Lenin did everything in his power to expand Bolshevik rule, at any cost, because for him there was no religion or statehood and real borders, but there was a utopia about the Soviets and the Soviet state. Yes, Lenin was "great" ; Bloody civil war and millions of deaths. And where are the Soviets and Soviet state now? Rotten and forgotten. The biggest shit that has ever happened to Russia is the collapse of the Russian Empire. And that "red utopia" was brought to the Russians from the West through Lenin. I would throw that stinky Lenin in the Moscow sewer.
    If Empire was so great, it wouldn't collapse in the first place. Truth is, that, if you know anything about Russian history is that if Emperors continued Alexandar II reforms, Empire maybe wouldn't collapse. But, they didn't and by beginning of XX century, Russian Empire was very backward . It lost Russo-Japan war, barely survived a 1904 revolution and had a constant civil unrest, which was finalized by complete failure in WW1.

I didn't say a word about Soviet Union. Just made a comment about your perception of what Russian Empire was. 
    And Russian in its name was just  possesive adjective. Not that you would get that. 
    Stop learning history via YouTube and tabloids and start reading books. You'll be much better off. 

I don't care that you're my countryman, since you're obviously full of yourself.
    Have you heard of Branko Kitanović ? Come on, look who it is, since I read his books as a kid and I have a whole collection from that time.
    So much for the "youtube" story
    As for Vojvoda Mišić, I was wrong, YES, but you should also distinguish the Bulgarian from the Russian Su-25. As for the USSR, every story about it is over.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed May 25, 2022 6:15 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Do you think you could do better then Texas shooter if you were given m777 and switchblade?

Are pindos in general scared of Russians so they shoot the school instead?

Maybe javelin would help

You're jerking his chain, but judging by the proud alumni of their advise and assist programs shooting civilians is definitely on the curriculum.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed May 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

Strong, pro-Russian history honcho right here... lol1

It does have to be said, that he's clearly not the only dimwit here who showcase this level of stupidity with regards to history, Russian history at that, on the regular.... much less have a basic grasp of the basics of geopolitics. To see other clowns, cough..kvs... cough get schooled is also a good laugh....

The Putin boys wish their selected soviet apparatchik named Putin was as good a leader as either Stalin or Lenin, both in smarts and capacity to lead. Look what quagmire Russia is in, all under his watch, on fucking Ukraine of all places. lol1 He owns this baby as much as anybody else.

Can't make this shit up...

flamming_python likes this post

Big_Gazza and bitch_killer dislike this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed May 25, 2022 7:38 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

It does have to be said, that he's clearly not the only dimwit here who showcase this level of stupidity with regards to history, Russian history at that, on the regular.... much less have a basic grasp of the basics of geopolitics. To see other clowns, cough..kvs... cough get schooled is also a good laugh....

The Putin boys wish their selected soviet apparatchik named Putin was as good a leader as either Stalin or Lenin, both in smarts and capacity to lead. Look what quagmire Russia is in, all under his watch, on fucking Ukraine of all places. lol1

Cubanito, what's new these days?

Cubanito, don't talk about geopolitics, only thing cubanito know is to beg for food- your not really any to talk with the historic legacy of the geopolitical giant Havana

The proverbial nuclear sponge hahaha

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed May 25, 2022 7:48 pm

Arky boy coming to the recue,  pop up as soon as the need for shitting the bed arises.

No amount of nationality based attacks can wipe that shit stain from your face nor your post history for that matter, pure unadultered stupidity, ignorance, and insults = as I said before, a waste of slavic sperm. But considering your handling of the english language, I even doubt your trolling ass is Russian.

BTW, sniping at Cubans, some of the few Russian allies left, that actually punch above their weight, and don't run back at the first sign of heat should pop an alarm bell inside your tiny brain of "do not do" but you're such a fucking dimwitt troll that you can't help yourself.

Get help bitch boy.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed May 25, 2022 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Eugenio Argentina likes this post

Big_Gazza, bitch_killer and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

The Putin boys wish their selected soviet apparatchik named Putin was as good a leader as either Stalin or Lenin, both in smarts and capacity to lead. Look what quagmire Russia is in, all under his watch, on fucking Ukraine of all places. lol1 He owns this baby as much as anybody else.

Speaking of shit, you've been in it for a long time.

bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed May 25, 2022 8:45 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Arky boy coming to the recue,  pop up as soon as the need for shitting the bed arises.

No amount of nationality based attacks can wipe that shit stain from your face nor your post history for that matter, pure unadultered stupidity, ignorance, and insults = as I said before, a waste of slavic sperm. But considering your handling of the english language, I even doubt your trolling ass is Russian.

BTW, sniping at Cubans, some of the few Russian allies left, that actually punch above their weight, and don't run back at the first sign of heat should pop an alarm bell inside your tiny brain of "do not do" but you're such a fucking dimwitt troll that you can't help yourself.

Get help bitch boy.

Bahahahah

Gets me every time !

Viva cuba!!!!

limb

Post  limb Wed May 25, 2022 8:45 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:

I don't care that you're my countryman, since you're obviously full of yourself.
    Have you heard of Branko Kitanović ? Come on, look who it is, since I read his books as a kid and I have a whole collection from that time.
    As for Vojvoda Mišić, I was wrong, YES, but you should also distinguish the Bulgarian from the Russian Su-25. As for the USSR, every story about it is over.

How did the kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes deal with separatism and croatian autism compared to Tito. Not well I imagine, given that the croats went on a genocidal spree in WW2. You can blame italians and germans all you want, but if the vaunted serbian Kral was so much more comptetent than your evil Tito, there wouldnt be widespread nostalgia for the Austro-Hungarian empire in the catholic south slav areas of your former kingdom.

Chetnik Serbs think they do everything right given cirumstances, but thats often incorrect. You guys even created the fake ethnicity of macedonia FFS which is as fake as the ukrainians.

Off Topic off
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed May 25, 2022 8:48 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Bahahahah

Gets me every time !

Viva cuba!!!!

haha all you you want while you "get" it... as you should. lol1
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed May 25, 2022 8:55 pm

Again, i never mentioned SU in any of my messages. Russian Empire was in a state of power struggle since, lets say, Dekabrist uprising against Nicholas I. So, it didn't fall overnight. Alexander II was killed and there were several assassination attempts on other Tsars. 
    In the eve of WW1, Empire was still absolutist monarchy. Put that at perspective, absolutist superpower that existed in Europe only little more than century ago. 
    Consequence of that was a big backwardness and huge social problems that entailed. Emancipation of serfs, while late, was further deteriorated by Alexander III. 
    I want to remind you that Nicholas was made to abdicate after February revolution, that was not done by Bolsheviks but by representatives of bourgeois and democratic structures. Bolsheviks aka communists took over after short lived Russian republic.
    P.S.
    I apologize to other members of the forum for my digression.
    If admins feel that this whole discussion needs to be moved to separate thread or deleted, i will not object.

flamming_python likes this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed May 25, 2022 9:10 pm

caveat emptor wrote:

Again, i never mentioned SU in any of my messages. Russian Empire was in a state of power struggle since, lets say, Dekabrist uprising against Nicholas I. So, it didn't fall overnight. Alexander II was killed and there were several assassination attempts on other Tsars. 
    In the eve of WW1, Empire was still absolutist monarchy. Put that at perspective, absolutist superpower that existed in Europe only little more than century ago. 
    Consequence of that was a big backwardness and huge social problems that entailed. Emancipation of serfs, while late, was further deteriorated by Alexander III. 
    I want to remind you that Nicholas was made to abdicate after February revolution, that was not done by Bolsheviks but by representatives of bourgeois and democratic structures. Bolsheviks aka communists took over after short lived Russian republic.
    P.S.
    I apologize to other members of the forum for my digression.
    If admins feel that this whole discussion needs to be moved to separate thread or deleted, i will not object.

Both the imperial and the Soviet times had positive things. One of the things I admire about Putin is that he has reconciled the recent past.
    For example, Germany cannot live without bastardizing its Nazi or monarchist past.
    The United States has trampled on the history of the Confederate and the southern states with its progressive history.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Eugenio Argentina like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu May 26, 2022 2:12 am

calripson wrote:Hispanics are not considered a race, but an ethnicity. Haitians are Hispanic and are black. Argentinians are Hispanic and are white. The graph you are showing is breaking out whites as non-Hispanic whites. Hispanic blacks are not being separated out from the black category. the percentage of Hispanics is actually higher than shown.

Meh, you're splitting hairs. The take-away from all of this is that the Great Replacement is proceeding apace. American Communists and their progressive liberal fellow-travellers are gaining ground in their efforts to make white Americans a minority, and to progressively disenfranchise them. Lets just sit back, eat popcorn, and watch a society self-destruct under the corrosive influence of identity/gender/race politics, sexual degeneracy, and herd stupidity Laughing

Bye bye Uncle Scam, it couldn't happen to to a more deserving bunch of evil bastards Razz

GarryB, Firebird, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu May 26, 2022 3:33 am

⚡BREAKING⚡
    🇺🇸🇺🇦Nuland-Pyatt Tape Removed From YouTube After 8 Years

The smoking gun proving U.S. involvement in the 2014 coup in Kiev has been removed from YouTube after eight years, Consortium news reported.

The removal of a video happend just a few days later after the American majority channel published another leaked letter from Nuland's office and this proves its authenticity.

It was the most complete version of the leaked conversation between then Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt, the then U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, in which the two discuss who will make up the new government weeks before democratically-elected Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown in a violent coup on Feb. 21, 2014.

The U.S. State Department never denied the authenticity of the video, and even issued an apology to the European Union after Nuland is heard on the tape saying, “**** the E.U.”
    SMELL THE PANIC

https://t.me/american_majority/527

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, nomadski, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Thu May 26, 2022 4:04 am

LMFS wrote:⚡BREAKING⚡
    🇺🇸🇺🇦Nuland-Pyatt Tape Removed From YouTube After 8 Years

The smoking gun proving U.S. involvement in the 2014 coup in Kiev has been removed from YouTube after eight years, Consortium news reported.

The removal of a video happend just a few days later after the American majority channel published another leaked letter from Nuland's office and this proves its authenticity.

It was the most complete version of the leaked conversation between then Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt, the then U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, in which the two discuss who will make up the new government weeks before democratically-elected Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown in a violent coup on Feb. 21, 2014.

The U.S. State Department never denied the authenticity of the video, and even issued an apology to the European Union after Nuland is heard on the tape saying, “**** the E.U.”
    SMELL THE PANIC

https://t.me/american_majority/527

I wonder if they will also remove a copy of the recording uploaded by SCMP

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, LMFS, Mir and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu May 26, 2022 7:36 am

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Photo-2022-05-25-23-26-11-2
    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Photo-2022-05-25-23-26-11

Prague, Czech Republic — shops in Prague are displaying signs “Ukrainians not allowed to enter” as they complain about their behaviour and constant theft. Many Landlords in the Czech Republic also specifically state they will not accept Ukrainian refugees as many apartments were reported vandalized with swastikas, robbed and destroyed.

https://t.me/asbmil/1655

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, VARGR198, Sprut-B and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu May 26, 2022 7:38 am

I have always admired the common sense of Czechs.

GarryB, Mir and Broski like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Thu May 26, 2022 9:58 am

These pollsters will be in great demand in many parts of the world. A bit of care in editing would help though. For example, the Russia occupied part should be dropped, as people will think Russians are so liberal that they freely allowed such pollsters access. Counters other necessary truths.

Hannibal Barca, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu May 26, 2022 10:19 am

Ever heard of telephone poolsters? scratch
    But still the data are bullshit.
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu May 26, 2022 10:51 am

For that idiot, I won't write his profile name. That Stupid Americunt...

I am of the opinion that Western tanks, as well as a good part of Western systems, are overestimated. In the low-intensity conflict, as the Turks had in Syria, quite a few Leopard 2 tanks were destroyed in just a few days. And that was against the savages and goat fuckers, who neither had tanks nor had modern anti-tank missiles.
    Would the West then need to show all the weaknesses of its armored vehicles in a high-intensity conflict, such as the one in Ukraine? I don't think so.
    Prior to this conflict, Leopard 2 was considered almost an "indestructible" tank, but it can be seen from the pictures that the tank is like any other tank - it burns great when hit and "disassembles".
    I will post a picture of two tanks destroyed next to each other, not only destroyed but smashed to pieces.

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 Maxres12
    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 4 48bea210

Werewolf, xeno, Big_Gazza, Ispan, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:06 am