Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
Mir
thegopnik
Broski
Werewolf
Urluber
Ispan
zorobabel
Stealthflanker
GarryB
lancelot
GunshipDemocracy
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Sujoy
sepheronx
LMFS
ArgentinaGuard
ATLASCUB
lyle6
calripson
Arkanghelsk
RTN
ALAMO
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Hole
Firebird
Eugenio Argentina
SeigSoloyvov
JohninMK
PhSt
Vann7
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
Scorpius
caveat emptor
limb
Dr.Snufflebug
Backman
VARGR198
diabetus
mnztr
nomadski
Isos
Regular
Serberus
flamming_python
52 posters

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

Podlodka77

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

Post  Podlodka77 Tue May 24, 2022 9:18 pm

TO FLAMMING LIBERAL; According to you, all the problems in Ukraine appear only after 1991 ? And yes, Putin and Russian oligarchs are mentioned again, which again indicates that according to flamming mouse, Russia is the indirect culprit for everything. Did Putin give Ukraine everything from Kharkov to Odessa or was it Lenin? Did Putin give Crimea in 1954 or was it Khrushchev? Ukrainian Orthodox church was formed before Putin, right ? And all that mess happened before Putin has become a president, but NO, history of problems with Ukroshitstan is  only from the year 2000 according to flamming mouse. I repeat to you that at least half of the Ukroshitstan population is permanently lost and that they will never look at you as a brother. I would nuke half of your "brothers" without regret, if NATO decides to help them even more (NATO intervention), because existence of Russia is more important than existence of Ukroshitstan. Your BS about Montenegro and Serbia is extremely malicious. Serbia is not a topic here, so I will skip it. You are not a snake, you are a mouse.

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Tue May 24, 2022 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

Post  Scorpius Tue May 24, 2022 9:24 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    I don't know what specific type of dumb c*nt you are trying to sound as but I'll humor you with an answer:

We didn't because we don't have the luxury of invulnerability and immunity from foreign invasion in the form of nuclear deterrent  

Capisce?

I just have to remind you: when Ukraine separated, we also could not boast of much of this. First of all, independence. Absolute traitors were in power then. What we have now is the consequences of their actions.

kvs likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 pm

Problems in Ukraine started in late 1945 when commies refused to exterminate Nazis in Ukraine, it's not a big mystery

Every single problem Russia faces today directly stem from commie failures

Big_Gazza, Odin of Ossetia and Podlodka77 like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 pm

VARGR198 wrote:https://twitter.com/GonzaloLira1968/status/1529144986788323330
    Orban wants emergency powers so he can deploy troops into the Zakarpattia region of Ukraine—the ethnically Hungarian region of Ukraine.
    Russia, then Poland, now Hungary—they're getting to dismember Ukraine, one chunk at a time.

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Poland...?
    Why would it want any part f Ukraine?

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 3 0c11f3dc8af386c751643bc8a47cd1bd

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue May 24, 2022 9:29 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:. Did Putin give Ukraine everything from Kharkov to Odessa or was it Lenin?

I am a supporter of an honest approach to history. If Lenin had not done this, most likely we would not have had the luxury of discussing the history of Russia at all today. It's easy to say now - and then Lenin was the one who revived the destroyed state. You can criticize suboptimal solutions, but be sure to remember that at that time they worked. To be honest, in Putin's place, before making claims against Lenin, I would first clarify how he himself coped with at least internal separatism in Russia (hint: he did it badly, and we may face no less consequences in 50 years).

flamming_python, Odin of Ossetia and limb like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue May 24, 2022 9:31 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Problems in Ukraine started in late 1945 when commies refused to exterminate Nazis in Ukraine, it's not a big mystery

Yeah. The Communists did not seek to destroy millions of people in a country that had survived World War II. Does that make them bad? Not every Bandera fan had it written on him that he was a Bandera. Many of them quite skillfully pretended to be decent Soviet citizens.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue May 24, 2022 9:37 pm

Scorpius wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Problems in Ukraine started in late 1945 when commies refused to exterminate Nazis in Ukraine, it's not a big mystery

Yeah. The Communists did not seek to destroy millions of people in a country that had survived World War II. Does that make them bad? Not every Bandera fan had it written on him that he was a Bandera. Many of them quite skillfully pretended to be decent Soviet citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army#End_of_UPA_resistance

Despite the existence of some insurgent groups, according to a report by the MGB of the Ukrainian SSR, the "liquidation of armed units and OUN underground was accomplished by the beginning of 1956".[105]

Nineteen fifty fuckin' six

Pretended my sweet ass

Commies just being pussies and traitors as usual

If those Nazis were located in Russia commies would have no problems exterminating 50 million people just to get to couple of dozen suspects

But not those precious special super valuable and exalted Ukrainians, no no no, they are way to precious and superior for that...

Odin of Ossetia, MMBR and Broski like this post

Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue May 24, 2022 9:53 pm

Scorpius wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:. Did Putin give Ukraine everything from Kharkov to Odessa or was it Lenin?

I am a supporter of an honest approach to history. If Lenin had not done this, most likely we would not have had the luxury of discussing the history of Russia at all today. It's easy to say now - and then Lenin was the one who revived the destroyed state. You can criticize suboptimal solutions, but be sure to remember that at that time they worked. To be honest, in Putin's place, before making claims against Lenin, I would first clarify how he himself coped with at least internal separatism in Russia (hint: he did it badly, and we may face no less consequences in 50 years).

With all due respect, but this is not true and the truth is that the red heretic Lenin did everything in his power to expand Bolshevik rule, at any cost, because for him there was no religion or statehood and real borders, but there was a utopia about the Soviets and the Soviet state. Yes, Lenin was "great" ; Bloody civil war and millions of deaths. And where are the Soviets and Soviet state now? Rotten and forgotten. The biggest shit that has ever happened to Russia is the collapse of the Russian Empire. And that "red utopia" was brought to the Russians from the West through Lenin. I would throw that stinky Lenin in the Moscow sewer.

Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue May 24, 2022 10:17 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:

With all due respect, but this is not true and the truth is that the red heretic Lenin did everything in his power to expand Bolshevik rule, at any cost, because for him there was no religion or statehood and real borders, but there was a utopia about the Soviets and the Soviet state. Yes, Lenin was "great" ; Bloody civil war and millions of deaths. And where are the Soviets and Soviet state now? Rotten and forgotten. The biggest shit that has ever happened to Russia is the collapse of the Russian Empire. And that "red utopia" was brought to the Russians from the West through Lenin. I would throw that stinky Lenin in the Moscow sewer.
    If Empire was so great, it wouldn't collapse in the first place. Truth is, that, if you know anything about Russian history is that if Emperors continued Alexandar II reforms, Empire maybe wouldn't collapse. But, they didn't and by beginning of XX century, Russian Empire was very backward . It lost Russo-Japan war, barely survived a 1904 revolution and had a constant civil unrest, which was finalized by complete failure in WW1.

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed May 25, 2022 1:06 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:

Despite the existence of some insurgent groups, according to a report by the MGB of the Ukrainian SSR, the "liquidation of armed units and OUN underground was accomplished by the beginning of 1956".[105]

Pretended my sweet ass

If those Nazis were located in Russia commies would have no problems exterminating 50 million people just to get to couple of dozen suspects

But not those precious special super valuable and exalted Ukrainians, no no no, they are way to precious and superior for that...

A reason which is sometimes given for the "joint" 1946 attack on the town of Hrubieszow (in south-eastern Poland) by the retarded Polish reactionary underground (ex-AKers) and the UPA, is that the Soviet forces present in the area, assigned to help the Polish government in combat against these foes, made no attempt to fight the UPA.

I mean these were the NKVD units, or armed pillars of the Soviet government. They fought against the Polish reactionaries, but refused to fight against the UPA. If such behavior was even found among the NKVD, then it is not surprising it took them all the way to 1956 to deal with the UPA.

The "joint" attack was supposed to, according to the Polish reactionary commander involved, antagonize the Soviet government forces with the UPA; thus, making them finally fight against each other.

So you can see why it took so long.

And it is not only a Soviet thing, many Russians are still very partial towards them, even today.

I recently read a supposedly ethnic Russian guy on another forum who claimed that ethnic Ukrainians "are not foreigners in Russia and should not be viewed as such."

dunno scratch
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed May 25, 2022 1:25 am

Isos wrote:
    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Poland...?

Why would it want any part f Ukraine?

Western ukrainians have polish blood.

Would be nice if they send some soldiers there so that russians bomb the shit out of them to remind them their place.

For Orban I guess it is an agreement with Russia and they would be happy if Hungary also creates more chaos which would release some chaos onon russian side.

I have seen plenty of them and none looked like me.

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/460/land-zamosc-zamojszczyzna-1942-1944

I am Polish.

limb

Post  limb Wed May 25, 2022 2:15 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:

Pretended my sweet ass

And yet they were pacified, and Galichina was brought to control of the descendants of kievan Rus. Meanwhile the tsars never managed to get galicia back from the poles and austrians.

flamming_python likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed May 25, 2022 4:20 am

Scorpius wrote:

I think you are projecting romantic gloss on a dirty time. The Bolsheviks were engaged in brutal social engineering with the explicit goal of
    eliminating Russia. It was supposed to be replaced with a land of Homo Sovieticus and we saw in the 1920s the same woke degeneracy
    that we see in the USA today. Of course it was not about LGBTXYZ, but the same destruction of the family. Carving up Russia into a
    collection of ethnic republics was job number one for the Bolsheviks. This meant creating the Frankenstein's monster called Ukraine and
    the absurdity called Belarus. Novorussia and Malorussia were forced into a western Ukrainian dominated structure and a program of Ukrainification
    was instigated where the Russian language was suppressed. The mova should naturally be confined to the Halichyna region and not to all
    of Soviet-created Ukraine. That was its status around 1900 and it had no reason to spread since the western Ukrainians ethnics did not
    outbreed ethnic Russians.

I do not see where you find any evidence for revival of a destroyed state. Unless you mean revival by the same people that destroyed it.
    Little things like the dirty civil war cannot be fobbed off. If the Bolsheviks, aka Trotskyists, stayed in control, then Hitler would have destroyed
    the USSR completely. It was only thanks to anti-Trotskyist Stalin that the USSR industrialized and was able to fight a conventional war on a
    scale to fend off the whole of Nazi run Europe which was acting as a massive manufacturing engine for the Reich war machine. A fact that
    few people understand. I have seen attempts to fob off the industrialization program of the 1930s as if it had nothing to do with Stalin. Well,
    there was no comparable industrialization during the 1920s. If the social degeneracy forced by the Trotskyists had continued, there would never
    have been any industrialization. The focus would have been engineering Homo Sovieticus, a woke degenerate, and on the spending of the USSR's
    last kopek on exporting revolution to every crack on the planet. This burden by itself would have doomed the USSR and in fact was central to
    its failure during the cold war when it ended up subsidizing countries that never paid for the support.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Ispan, MMBR, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Sprut-B dislikes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed May 25, 2022 6:14 am

Hole wrote:
    Russia had this burden between 1991 and 2014. Spending Billions and Billions onto this failed fake state trying to prevent its implosion or explosion.
    Deals were made, money was spend. For what? The next regime came in, collected (stole) the money and broke all contracts. "We´re independent, you don´t have a say!"

After Russia took over all of the territory, incorporating the regions more or less into the Federation, the money spend will be no burden but an investment. And looking at
    the financial results of the last three month, most of the money is already earned. Very Happy

That is why I don't share this opinion.
    Opposite.
    Russia should stay as far as possible from the non-Russian territories of exUkr. Build a wall if needed Laughing Laughing
    Leave it for rotting.
    You know as well as I do, that the EU is not the EU from the 80s or 90s.
    We can't afford the reconstruction of 15mln populated territory. There is no money for that, the EU will face very serious problems at any moment.
    There will be further drilling of resources that are left, that is much it.

Oh boy, oh boy, seems that the next Russki general needs to be resurrected. This time, he was shot down with his Su-25. Seriously.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Wed May 25, 2022 6:49 am

[quote="kvs"]
    Scorpius wrote:

I think you are projecting romantic gloss on a dirty time.  
    I do not see where you find any evidence for revival of a destroyed state.   Unless you mean revival by the same people that destroyed it.
    If the Bolsheviks, aka Trotskyists, stayed in control, then Hitler would have destroyed
    the USSR completely.  
    I have seen attempts to fob off the industrialization program of the 1930s as if it had nothing to do with Stalin.   Well,
    there was no comparable industrialization during the 1920s.    

OMFG. Sometimes it seems to me that some people are still studying Russian history according to the methods of Western propaganda. A few points:
    1. It was not the Bolsheviks who destroyed the Russian Empire. They were collecting the fragments of the collapsed state into what became the USSR.
    2. It was not the Bolsheviks who started the Civil War on the territory of the former Russian Empire.
    3. Stalin was one of the Bolsheviks, and one of Lenin's closest associates.
    4. The Trotskyists were a RADICAL wing, a considerable part of the time after the Civil War was spent on getting rid of their influence.
    5. Industrialization did not begin in the thirties. The GOELRO plan, a lot of decrees on the establishment of scientific and industrial programs - it was all BEFORE Stalin's industrialization. Soviet nuclear research began in 1918, with the establishment of the Radium Institute, for example.
    6. Lenin was the ideologist of the creation of the USSR, a state that became a superpower. Without Lenin, this whole territory would have remained a bunch of scattered fragments of the former Russian Empire - only without industrialization and social equality. So Lenin did not "plant a bomb under the Russian state" - he POSTPONED for almost 100 years the processes that are being implemented now by the forces of the oligarchic bourgeoisie (whose interests are represented by Putin, I remind you).
    Finally, shifting responsibility for the current situation onto the shoulders of a man who died almost 100 years ago looks like a pathetic attempt to justify his own inability to show at least remotely similar results. To begin with, there are some questions: why, when accusing Lenin, do we simultaneously see the sacralization of Nicholas II - a pathetic rag who dragged Russia into two imperialist wars, was unable to carry out reforms and brought the country to collapse and Civil War? Russia had more than 20 years to settle political problems with the CIS states, why was Putin unable to solve the problem - even though Lenin started from the worst positions and in FIVE YEARS created the USSR from a handful of republics at war with each other? If Lenin so "planted a bomb", then what can we say about the results of Putin's activities?

...and contrary to what you want to write about me now, I'm just asking you to be honest about your assessment of Russian history. Without Lenin and the Bolsheviks, there would be no Russia at all at the moment.

flamming_python, MMBR, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, limb and Mir like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed May 25, 2022 7:37 am

One of the most unbiased channels in youtube documenting in details, the conflict ,
    from a tactical military point of view.

The same website that covered in details the fortifications the ukraine build for 8 years
    in donbass, and the problems of the tactics employed by the russians countering this advanced
    trenches , that required ultra precision bombing (a meter or less precision) something russian military was not used of doing and that ukraine make it more difficult for their heavy presence of air defenses covering them ,forcing the russian army to solve it by just bombing more with artillery 24 hours a day ,to keep their heads low ,while they advance , but at same time becoming exposed their convoys advancing to ukraine strike drones day and night.

Major Russian breakthrough at POPASNA

here is previous report about why russian army was so slow fighting ukraine..
    and the clever tactics ukraine was using to significantly limit the  artillery effectiveness of russian army.

here is him making fun of the evacuation of ukranians from azov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwu5Gp8AFnk

Why most people in this forum can't be like this guy and just report the fucking facts and nothing else? and stop making bs excuses for all russian failures? (by saying .."shit happens" )or poor tactics and incompetence ,as it was the sinking of mosca russia top destroyer or the attack with drones deep inside russian cities?  when russia do something right , it have to be told ,and when they are fighting poorly and being incompetent .. it have to be told too , period..  and stop making bullshit excuses for it..  "russians not fighting there.". nanana , as it was the failure in armenia of russian military  "oh not is ukros "propaganda" is only "Tactical retreat"  , "oh noes they did not sunk the russian destroyer. just ukro propaganda. in the past they lied so it must be again a lie too ". Suspect   "the minister of military did not confirm it was sinked ".  it was an "accidental exploding of munition "  Rolling Eyes

Discussions about the ukraine conflict would be a million times better if all bs fanboys from both sides ,just stop making excuses for russian army incompetence , and inadequate protection of their warships ,their main land cities and their troops on the ground . By allowing ukraine military to fly so many drones  over russian soldiers heads with impunity..and not a single manpad to them ,to fight back , while all this attacks not enough to turn the tide and force russia army out of ukraine , at the same time is enough to force them to delay significantly their advance and at times force them to retreat from a city , as their failure in kiev and kharkiv.

from 1 to 10  , russia military performance is like between 6.5 to 7 in ukraine ,that is far from impressive , just the average minimum performance to stay afloat in the fight but at the expense of suffering so much loses in soldiers and armor, and making the conflict incredibly slow for any advance.  Russia can't afford to fight in ukraine like they did in syria , village by village  because
    here NATO is all united against Russia ,and they are giving absolutely everything they have to ukraine ,including NATO is training a new big army outside ukraine territory, that kiev is hinting will come an enter in summer ,that will join ukraine military and that will turn the tide.

This war will no doubt be the last one for russia , the result of this conflict will define whether or not
    NATO will use it as a  spring board for world war 3 , to totally defeat russia which they can do , if using conventional weapons only , or  that will force the west to stop arming ukraine and concede defeat. and what will define which way it will go ,will depend on the performance of russia military.

If NATO perceive major weakness in russian military fighting , that will drive them ,to escalate the conflict ,and add more dangerous weapons , including nuclear ones..   if they perceive total domination of russian military ,they will back down  and give up..  this is why is so extremely
    important for russia , the way it fights..  capturing cities is not enough , it is even more important
    how is the performance by russian military . this is why is very dangerous for russia own  existence
    to show weakness in ukraine as they have been doing for 3 months already , because it encourage
    their enemies ,to lose their fear in engaging russian milittary in a direct fight.

in other words.. The more weakness Russia shows in ukraine ,the much worse for Russia military
    it will be , it will multiply their problems only , because the west is observing what is happening ,
    and their behavior will depend on russia performance there.. is as simple as that.. so russia needs
    to get their shit together , and provide proper air cover to their ground troops.. give those soldiers fucking manpads.. develop drones that hunt other drones.. and never do anything without combined arms operations.. don't send tanks alone in cities , neither convoys with a highly vulnerable choppers as "protection". and if they lack of drones , they can ask help other nations.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed May 25, 2022 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total

nomadski likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Wed May 25, 2022 7:53 am

Vann7 wrote:
    Why  people in this forum can't be like this guy and just report the fucking facts?

my bet is 90% of this mysterious accidents
    are western strike drones ,that can enter freely in russia , to target russian military , bypassing the big holes that  russia airdefenses have , that the  west knows.

Perhaps because even you don't listen to your own advice?

limb likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed May 25, 2022 8:19 am

Scorpius wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Why  people in this forum can't be like this guy and just report the fucking facts?

my bet is 90% of this mysterious accidents
    are western strike drones ,that can enter freely in russia , to target russian military , bypassing the big holes that  russia airdefenses have , that the  west knows.

Perhaps because even you don't listen to your own advice?

facts and opinions are welcome.. bullshit excuses is the problem..  
    it damage the possibility to a real discussion about the problems the challenges the russian
    military is facing. praising ,denying or making excuses for incompetence ,only make things worse . People can only fix their mistakes if they have the correct information of what they doing wrong.
    The last thing the russian government and russian military needs is incorrect feedback , blind support
    even when they doing major and keep repeating them ,again and again and again.  Even the western military understanding this weakness , have seen comentaries in western media ,military analyst that explain russia limited air cover to their ground is what is causing such much casualties to their military ,as if was the case of the bridge crossing incident with hundreds of russian soldiers wounded/killed. This give credibility to the rumors going around in pro russia web logs sites , of major tensions , between russian army officers fighting in the ground and russian airforce ,because the later is not properly protecting them , allowing those ukie drones to freely fly easily over russian positions ,and strike at them , or guide artillery towards them with precision.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed May 25, 2022 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

nomadski likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 3 Empty temporarry stuff

Post  nomadski Wed May 25, 2022 8:27 am

Vann7 wrote " it have to be told too , " I have to say that , overall it is better to be honest about ( troop ) losses to the people , but not so much technical details of defeats etc . Because the other side listening too ! As long as the technical weaknesses are known by high command and political leadership , to make right decisions .

I remember during Iran / Iraq war , some progressive socialists were against the continuation of war against Iraq , especially after Iraq sent readiness for cease fire and Iran recaptured lost territory . The assaults that happened in human waves , were achieving nothing good , each attack , sometimes leading to lose of 5000 !

The war was also a diversionary tactic by right wing brutal clamp down on left wing socialist movements . Their mass arrests and executions . At that time the Iranians were not being told about troop losses . Furthermore the technical details of weaknesses , were either not being told to religious leader , or he was not knowledgeable of military matters . It was only years late , that I discovered the appalling conditions that Iranian troops were fighting in .

A soldier described , ammunition for G3 assault Rifle , being filled with gun - powder ! Instead of proper smokeless . Gun -powder , produced a large flash at night , revealing their position ! An Iraqi unit then launched a rifle - grenade at this soldier position , seeing the muzzle flash ! He still carries the shrapnel ! But many in unit were killed .

Ispan likes this post

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Wed May 25, 2022 9:19 am

Kremlin has relaxed age restrictions. Even people over 40 can now join the Russian military. So why is the Russia strong crowd of this forum not grabbing this opportunity with both hands? Of course .... how will they....these people are residing in the West.

Belisarius, Urluber and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Wed May 25, 2022 9:28 am

RTN wrote:Kremlin has relaxed age restrictions. Even people over 40 can now join the Russian military. So why is the Russia strong crowd of this forum not grabbing this opportunity with both hands? Of course .... how will they....these people are residing in the West.

Ukraine has been accepting foreign legionaries for a while now so its safe to assume as a member of the nato nazi strong crowd you are writing from a trench on the front lines defending Kiev from ze evil Russians?

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, AMK, Sprut-B, Hole, owais.usmani and like this post

Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed May 25, 2022 9:42 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:

If Empire was so great, it wouldn't collapse in the first place. Truth is, that, if you know anything about Russian history is that if Emperors continued Alexandar II reforms, Empire maybe wouldn't collapse. But, they didn't and by beginning of XX century, Russian Empire was very backward . It lost Russo-Japan war, barely survived a 1904 revolution and had a constant civil unrest, which was finalized by complete failure in WW1.

You write if "I know anything about history" ?
    I didn't even write that the Russian Empire was great, but it was Russian. The Russian Empire created today's Russia, smartass. You must be a communist when you find it necessary to spend words of criticism for the Russian Empire, because the loss of many millions of people through the Civil war, Stalin's and Lenin's purges, the famine in the USSR, Stalin's "idiocy" about German non-aggression is wrong, and because all of that millions of russians have died. And your talk about the defeat in the Russo-Japanese war has nothing to do with the truth, because its nothing compared to millions of deaths. Not the "Soviets", but the Russians won the battles around Moscow, Stalingrad, the siege of Leningrad and the Battle of Kursk.
    This can be clearly seen in the way Victory Day is celebrated in the former republics of the USSR, because it is the only serious thing in Russia and Belarus. The same Belarus that lost the largest percentage of its population in World War II.
    Even today, Russia has not recovered demographically, in large part because of the idiot Stalin and his mistakes made in World War II. And while the Russian people have been waiting in line for "Lada" and "Moskvich" for years, the Soviet supreme vermin was driving in "Zil" cars. And don't even mention the Soviets and the USSR to me anymore, because they are where they belong - in the dustbin of history.

Broski likes this post

Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed May 25, 2022 9:52 am

RTN wrote:Kremlin has relaxed age restrictions. Even people over 40 can now join the Russian military. So why is the Russia strong crowd of this forum not grabbing this opportunity with both hands? Of course .... how will they....these people are residing in the West.

What is the situation in "paradise" and how many thousands of Latinos come to the United States every day ? Is English still available in Los Angeles ?

Sprut-B, Hole, owais.usmani, Broski, bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 25, 2022 10:01 am

Is that what the White House told you?

owais.usmani, Belisarius and Urluber like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 25, 2022 10:48 am

Podlodka77 wrote:

What is the situation in "paradise" and how many thousands of Latinos come to the United States every day ? Is English still available in Los Angeles ?

Yeah I just heard about that. Seems California, TExas, around Miami etc.
    SPanish literally seems to be taking over.
    I thought it was 75-25 in favour of English. Seems like its actually only a few percent off even, and heading in the direction of majority Spanish.
    Americans are choking to death on their "multicultural" faggotry! HAHAHA

Maybe thats the cause of their bitchiness in the former Ukraine.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:01 am