Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+48
Mir
thegopnik
Broski
Werewolf
Urluber
Ispan
zorobabel
Stealthflanker
GarryB
lancelot
GunshipDemocracy
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Sujoy
sepheronx
LMFS
ArgentinaGuard
ATLASCUB
lyle6
calripson
Arkanghelsk
RTN
ALAMO
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Hole
Firebird
Eugenio Argentina
SeigSoloyvov
JohninMK
PhSt
Vann7
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
Scorpius
caveat emptor
limb
Dr.Snufflebug
Backman
VARGR198
diabetus
mnztr
nomadski
Isos
Regular
Serberus
flamming_python
52 posters

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 235
    Points : 237
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:04 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Mir wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Atheist and antichrist, from today you are on the block list.

    I see you will fit right in with the hard core practitioners of the so-called "Cancel Culture" What a Face

    How many millions of people died unnecessarily because of the red plague that Lenin brought in the civil war in Russia ?
    How many people did Stalin and Lenin kill in purges, starvation? How many millions of people died unnecessarily in World War II because of the idiot Stalin and his disbelief in the attack on the USSR? Tens of thousands of officers were killed in purges before World War II. And what are you, the same as him, selling me a "trick" about socialism and atheism ?

    I don't know what you "see", but Argentinaguard wrote everything I think. I'm not a stubborn believer, but I don't like atheists. And ? If you are a communist (socialist), then you and I have nothing to write about. For me, communists are the same as Nazis, and whoever writes that the Soviet Union won World War II and not Russia, I will block it. Did "Ukrainians", Lithuanians and Moldovans fight for Stalingrad, Moscow, Leningrad ? Communists and Nazis are the same "either you are with us or you go to the Gulag". If you're like him, write to me so I can block you too.


    The great problem of communism is its rejection of the national. For communism everything is artificial, it lacks transcendence due to its materialism.
    That is why Stalin defeated Hitler, because he recovered Russian nationalism. He appealed to the Church, to the tsars, to the heroes of deep Russian history.
    Do you think that the USSR would have defeated the Nazis by appealing to the "international proletarian brotherhood"? The nation is the main one, and it is made up of race, language and culture. Nazism was not wrong in many of its ideas (the defense of the race, solidarity or the real problem of Judaism), the problem is that Hitler was destructive and an ignorant German/Austrian who saw the Slavs as enemies, being peoples honorable throughout history. Or they forgot that they were the only ones to defeat the Theotonic Order, Napoleon, the Swedes. Hitler never got rid of this crude German supremacism, which has no basis whatsoever.
    If Hitler had shaken hands with Russia (understanding its historical importance) would have saved millions of innocent deaths and we would have a better world and a fairer order for all peoples, I have no doubts. It was a missed historic opportunity.


    Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Big_Gazza, kvs, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5561
    Points : 5758
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Werewolf Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:33 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    What do you live for then, antichrist ?
    Argentinaguard wrote everything to you exactly word for word, because Russia is fighting for exactly what he wrote.
    If religion is irrelevant to you, give your son the name Muhammad or Sinan. And who cares about your worldview ? I see that you are crying for a fictional nation (Soviets), as well as a fictional state - the USSR.
    It’s not just about religion, of course, but it goes much deeper. Socialid thsm did not create the Russian state. Socialism did not create the Russian language. And if you thought about it, you would probably understand that it was the Russian Orthodox Church that created this Russian people - which is different from the West.
    Tsarist Russia, not your communists and atheists, created Russia as it is.
    Socialism has NEVER succeeded in practice, because even in Roman times the Roman emperor ane Roman senate lived well, while the common people were happy to get bread while watching the gladiators in the Colosseum.
    Atheist and antichrist, from today you are on the block list.

    A person's believe in a religion or lack there off does not define if that person has values or moral understanding. I think I do not need to mention the bad things that have been done in the name of god, religion or whatever guy who believed to be the messiah to show case the fallacy in your worldview. If your worldview is divided in believers (good) and non-believers (bad) then you are a good example of a person with a skewed moral understanding.

    Half Europe has in some or another form socialism implemented into their system and have many supporters and same like in Russia or SNG countries. My understanding of the situation is that Russia will reunite all russian people and will regain Belarus by a referendum after successfully liberating the Ukraine and gaining support from the currently silent majority who are fearing for their life what the nazis will do to them. Russia will not become a communist/socialist country but is already giving russian citizens more opportunities than most Western countries give their own citizens. It is by comparison a better place to live than any western country. IMHO.

    TL,DR;

    I am an infidel too and you can happily put me on ignore list if you want.


    Last edited by Werewolf on Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, limb, Scorpius, Mir and Broski like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 708
    Points : 710
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:36 pm

    It's interesting to read a bunch of social misfits in this place and their interpretation of Russia and Russian people, which is completely devoid of any reality and historical background.
    With that said, let's get back to the subject of Russian intervention in Ukraine.
    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 235
    Points : 237
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:46 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    What do you live for then, antichrist ?
    Argentinaguard wrote everything to you exactly word for word, because Russia is fighting for exactly what he wrote.
    If religion is irrelevant to you, give your son the name Muhammad or Sinan. And who cares about your worldview ? I see that you are crying for a fictional nation (Soviets), as well as a fictional state - the USSR.
    It’s not just about religion, of course, but it goes much deeper. Socialid thsm did not create the Russian state. Socialism did not create the Russian language. And if you thought about it, you would probably understand that it was the Russian Orthodox Church that created this Russian people - which is different from the West.
    Tsarist Russia, not your communists and atheists, created Russia as it is.
    Socialism has NEVER succeeded in practice, because even in Roman times the Roman emperor ane Roman senate lived well, while the common people were happy to get bread while watching the gladiators in the Colosseum.
    Atheist and antichrist, from today you are on the block list.

    A person's believe in a religion or lack there off does not define if that person has values or moral understanding. I think I do not need to mention the bad things that have been done in the name of god, religion or whatever guy who believed to be the messiah to show case the fallacy in your worldview. If your worldview is divided in believers (good) and non-believers (bad) then you are a good example of a person with a skewed moral understanding.

    Half Europe has in some or another form socialism implemented into their system and have many supporters and same like in Russia or SNG countries. My understanding of the situation is that Russia will reunite all russian people and will regain Belarus by a referendum after successfully liberating the Ukraine and gaining support from the currently silent majority who are fearing for their life what the nazis will do to them. Russia will not become a communist/socialist country but is already giving russian citizens more opportunities than most Western countries give their own citizens. It is by comparison a better place to live than any western country. IMHO.

    TL,DR;

    I am an infidel too and you can happily put me on ignore list if you want.

    Well, if you have a relative view of morality, denying good and evil. (Yes, good and evil exist). You are much closer to the thought of the enemy. Western postmodernity and all the cultural destruction it has brought has denied transcendent values: Truth, Beauty, Good.
    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1397
    Points : 1405
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Backman Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:48 pm

    @Podlodka77

    First off the Bolshevik party was the result of a German financed putsch. The whole Russian civil involved foreign powers.

    Stalins purges were the result of German intel feeding blackmail into Russia.

    The point is , if you want to blame an ideology for the 20th and 21st century that carries on till today with the wholesale slaughter of European ppl , it's imperialism. Not socialism. And I am saying this as a palio conservative monarchist right winger.

    GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Broski, bitch_killer and ucmvulcan like this post

    avatar
    ucmvulcan


    Posts : 290
    Points : 292
    Join date : 2022-02-26

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  ucmvulcan Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:54 pm

    Backman wrote:@Podlodka77

    First off the Bolshevik party was the result of a German financed putsch. The whole Russian civil involved foreign powers.

    Stalins purges were the result of German intel feeding blackmail into Russia.

    The point is , if you want to blame an ideology for the 20th and 21st century that carries on till today with the wholesale slaughter of European ppl , it's imperialism. Not socialism. And I am saying this as a palio conservative monarchist right winger.

    Agree with all of this except the purges. The military purges and the NKVD purges? Most definitely the abwehr planting intel into the Czech foreign and defense ministries. It may have been the best single operation German military intelligence ever pulled off. The purge of the party, however, was more a problem inherent in leftist ideology where the only thing worse than a capitalist or fascist is a leftist who is not my type of leftist. Still very solid post.
    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 235
    Points : 237
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:57 pm

    Backman wrote:@Podlodka77

    First off the Bolshevik party was the result of a German financed putsch. The whole Russian civil involved foreign powers.

    Stalins purges were the result of German intel feeding blackmail into Russia.

    The point is , if you want to blame an ideology for the 20th and 21st century that carries on till today with the wholesale slaughter of European ppl , it's imperialism. Not socialism. And I am saying this as a palio conservative monarchist right winger.

    I agree. Well, they saw that now Putin and Russia are to blame for the world's famine and not the elite of globalist billionaires of hyperliberal capitalism
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5561
    Points : 5758
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Werewolf Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:57 pm

    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Well, if you have a relative view of morality, denying good and evil. (Yes, good and evil exist). You are much closer to the thought of the enemy. Western postmodernity and all the cultural destruction it has brought has denied transcendent values: Truth, Beauty, Good.

    What I said is, if a person believes someone is evil just because he is not christian but an atheist than you are a person without understanding of morality. If your religion is the only thing that prevents you from committing amoral actions against people you perceive to be "evil" due to their lack off believe in your god or religion then you are part of the problem.

    Dualism exists, we know it but dividing everyone based on good (every christian orthodox) and evil (every atheist) then you understand that this worldview is justifying every evil done by christian orthodox.

    A good person is a good person no matter of his religion or lack their off.

    There are good and bad people in all nationalities, religions, worldviews or whatever tribalistic group they want to be part off.


    Last edited by Werewolf on Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Sprut-B, Backman and Mir like this post

    Scorpius
    Scorpius


    Posts : 816
    Points : 818
    Join date : 2020-11-06
    Age : 34

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Scorpius Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:15 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Settle down people, it's the internet. And Scorpius, you said scathing things to me that I would have knocked your teeth out in real life so don't be a hypocrite.
    I never say anything to anyone just like that. If I said something like that to you, you clearly gave me a reason. As for real life, dude - you would hardly have approached me, believe me.
    We can handle this as adults - or you can throw further tantrums. In any case, it's your own choice.

    Podlodka77 wrote:When was the lion afraid of the scorpion ? Never ! Laughing
    I don't give a damn who is there and who is afraid, I'm just warning you. Insulting me and my ancestors is the fastest way to get facial injuries.


    Last edited by Scorpius on Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    limb


    Posts : 793
    Points : 811
    Join date : 2020-09-17

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  limb Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:01 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:
    Backman wrote:

    Russia should have been running Ukraine the way the US runs the world ever since 1991

    Then how would Russia differ from the United States?

    Very easy. The values ​​for which one fights and defends. The religious tradition, the natural and moral order, a multipolar international system for all peoples.
    The West represents the very opposite of what Russia is fighting for: atheism, consumerist materialism, hedonism, multiculturalism, unipolar world government. This is a war between two worldviews and ways of life, my friend.

    But to achieve that and defeat the enemies, you have to use all the means at your disposal.
    I am an atheist, a descendant of Old Believers who were killed by thousands of Orthodox heretics. Why do you expect me to approve of some "values" that have nothing to do with my worldview? Also, millions of people in Russia
    1. are not believers;
    2. are supporters of socialism.

    So the option you proposed is not a solution.

    What do you live for then, antichrist ?
    Argentinaguard wrote everything to you exactly word for word, because Russia is fighting for exactly what he wrote.
    If religion is irrelevant to you, give your son the name Muhammad or Sinan. And who cares about your worldview ? I see that you are crying for a fictional nation (Soviets), as well as a fictional state - the USSR.
    It’s not just about religion, of course, but it goes much deeper. Socialism did not create the Russian state. Socialism did not create the Russian language. And if you thought about it, you would probably understand that it was the Russian Orthodox Church that created this Russian people - which is different from the West.
    Tsarist Russia, not your communists and atheists, created Russia as it is.
    Socialism has NEVER succeeded in practice, because even in Roman times the Roman emperor and the Roman senate lived well, while the common people were happy to get bread while watching the gladiators in the Colosseum.
    Atheist and antichrist, from today you are on the block list.





    Keep in mind Russia was pagan before Vladimir converted on completely political grounds in order to gain geopolitical favor with the byzantines. Christianity, a semitic religion focused on the mythical end times and murdering people with different views was foreign to Slavic values and worldciew. Also the Russian empire was Germanic aristocrats ruling over slavs. The Russian army was lead by mostly Baltic Germans and these Baltic Germans were notoriously incompetent in the 1877 russo-turkish war. If you believe so much in God, tell me, why did the god fearing tsars of the Russian empire  have constant geopolitical failures to unite the Orthodox people and slavs. In fact it was atheist Stalin that succeeded in creating the closest thing to a Slavic union, the Warsaw pact. Stalin also unified the entire Kievan rus, while god fearing tsars constantly failed to take all of it from Poland and Austria. Seems like God favored Stalin more.


    Last edited by limb on Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

    GarryB, Werewolf and Sprut-B like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 708
    Points : 710
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:09 pm

    Fact that tsars were bunch of German inbreds didn't lead to the demise of Russian Empire. Their total ineptness led to it. Moniker Russian in the name, didn't mean that it was  run by Russians. As every Empire it was run by elites that have closely aligned interests, regardless of their ethnicity. You could even say that Germans, considering their miniscule percentage of actual population, played outsized role in governance.

    kvs and ucmvulcan like this post

    Backman dislikes this post

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7564
    Points : 7830
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  sepheronx Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:51 pm

    Scorpius wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Settle down people, it's the internet. And Scorpius, you said scathing things to me that I would have knocked your teeth out in real life so don't be a hypocrite.
    I never say anything to anyone just like that. If I said something like that to you, you clearly gave me a reason. As for real life, dude - you would hardly have approached me, believe me.
    We can handle this as adults - or you can throw further tantrums. In any case, it's your own choice.

    Podlodka77 wrote:When was the lion afraid of the scorpion ? Never ! Laughing
    I don't give a damn who is there and who is afraid, I'm just warning you. Insulting me and my ancestors is the fastest way to get facial injuries.

    Yes internet tough guy.  I believe you as much as I trust a prostitute with my wallet.

    If you don't like what people have to say, you can kindly **** off.

    That goes for anyone here. If I still had mod powers, quite a few here including yourself would get a nice vacation.

    I think there needs to be not a single reply to this and continuation of the thread or I'll request Garry and George to intervene.

    This isn't a thread for religion, tsarist Russia or communism. This is about Ukraine conflict. Might I suggest people stop these petty talk? I think a mod will be here sooner.

    Have a good day.


    Last edited by sepheronx on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

    d_taddei2 and GunshipDemocracy like this post

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 235
    Points : 237
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:35 am

    limb wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:
    Backman wrote:

    Russia should have been running Ukraine the way the US runs the world ever since 1991

    Then how would Russia differ from the United States?

    Very easy. The values ​​for which one fights and defends. The religious tradition, the natural and moral order, a multipolar international system for all peoples.
    The West represents the very opposite of what Russia is fighting for: atheism, consumerist materialism, hedonism, multiculturalism, unipolar world government. This is a war between two worldviews and ways of life, my friend.

    But to achieve that and defeat the enemies, you have to use all the means at your disposal.
    I am an atheist, a descendant of Old Believers who were killed by thousands of Orthodox heretics. Why do you expect me to approve of some "values" that have nothing to do with my worldview? Also, millions of people in Russia
    1. are not believers;
    2. are supporters of socialism.

    So the option you proposed is not a solution.

    What do you live for then, antichrist ?
    Argentinaguard wrote everything to you exactly word for word, because Russia is fighting for exactly what he wrote.
    If religion is irrelevant to you, give your son the name Muhammad or Sinan. And who cares about your worldview ? I see that you are crying for a fictional nation (Soviets), as well as a fictional state - the USSR.
    It’s not just about religion, of course, but it goes much deeper. Socialism did not create the Russian state. Socialism did not create the Russian language. And if you thought about it, you would probably understand that it was the Russian Orthodox Church that created this Russian people - which is different from the West.
    Tsarist Russia, not your communists and atheists, created Russia as it is.
    Socialism has NEVER succeeded in practice, because even in Roman times the Roman emperor and the Roman senate lived well, while the common people were happy to get bread while watching the gladiators in the Colosseum.
    Atheist and antichrist, from today you are on the block list.





    Keep in mind Russia was pagan before Vladimir converted on completely political grounds in order to gain geopolitical favor with the byzantines. Christianity, a semitic religion focused on the mythical end times and murdering people with different views was foreign to Slavic values and worldciew. Also the Russian empire was Germanic aristocrats ruling over slavs. The Russian army was lead by mostly Baltic Germans and these Baltic Germans were notoriously incompetent in the 1877 russo-turkish war. If you believe so much in God, tell me, why did the god fearing tsars of the Russian empire  have constant geopolitical failures to unite the Orthodox people and slavs. In fact it was atheist Stalin that succeeded in creating the closest thing to a Slavic union, the Warsaw pact. Stalin also unified the entire Kievan rus, while god fearing tsars constantly failed to take all of it from Poland and Austria. Seems like God favored Stalin more.


    A semiotic religion, yes, that brought knowledge, order and discipline to a group of scattered pagan peoples. Do you believe that the pagans were innocent and did not murder? Those who defend the pagans remind me of the idiots who defend the indigenous in America. They speak of the cruelty of the Spanish but not of the Aztec beasts that killed and sacrificed innocents.

    Not all Russian nobility were Germanic. Was Ivan the Terrible or Alexander Nevsky German? It was a viking nobility mixed with the local nobility of the Slavs.

    Backman and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1397
    Points : 1405
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Backman Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:56 am

    This is why you should just respect your history in all its twists and turns. We just went from commi revisionism to Orthodox revisionism in this discussion. What next ? Maybe someone will question whether Russia should have embraced
    agrarianism 10,000 years ago.

    What happens when you don't respect your history is Germany today.

    GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and Scorpius like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6989
    Points : 7067
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  flamming_python Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:58 am

    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    I do not agree. Proposing the release of Assange would be a master move that would generate a lot of support for Russia.
    And both he and Snowden have been good allies in exposing all information from Western governments and leaders.


    Ukrainian Nazism is simple hatred of Russia and functionality to an international Zionism.
    it doesn't make any sense. If you are a Nazi, you are supposed to care about the white race and its culture. Who defends you better? Putin's Russia or the United States and Western Europe. The answer is very obvious. Putin has been one of the few European leaders to talk about the birth problem. If you really care about the race you should pay attention to a leader who thinks like that. That is why abortion and homosexual propaganda have been one of his criticisms. That is why it has limited immigration and I am sure that the Russians have much more ethnic awareness than the rest of the Europeans, who have lost it after decades of multiculturalism.
    Putin, without saying it openly (because it would be frowned upon), is the only European leader who defends the white race.

    Putin doesn't defend the white race, neither openly nor privately - he defends the Russian people

    About the white race as a whole I doubt Putin gives a damn and there is little reason he should; it's not Russia's concern. The only thing that's a concern are the globalist regimes that are trying to wage war on Russia via the Ukraine this very moment; the populations of the countries of which are overwhelmingly made up of the same white race as Russians funnily enough.
    While Russia's friends are mostly non-white and non-Europeans. China, India, Iran, Syria, Cuba, etc..
    This is not a surprise as behind the wallpaper facade of democracy rhetoric, the setup Washington is creating is that of a coalition of white European countries (plus a few token Asians like Japan) to keep the rest of the world under their thumb. This is an tempting offer for any white country to join unless you're called Serbia and are honorary colored folk far as the Anglo-Americans are concerned. And Russia can't compete; it neither wants to join this coalition nor can it offer the riches and assets and free access to the markets of dominated countries to any prospective allies itself.

    And about the Nazis having a simple hatred of Russia well there's nothing too mysterious about that. They're tools & puppets of the Ukrainian oligarch elite which resurrected them and now sponsor them, paying their leaders handsomely and all sorts of pseudo-intellectuals to write rubbish for propaganda materials and text books.
    And those Ukrainian oligarch puppet-masters have all their mansions, yachts, bank accounts in the hedonistic godless deviant West. Mystery solved.
    Hence the Nazis serve Washington despite the fact that Washington actually stands for all the things that they privately hate.
    Same scheme as how the Jihadists in Syria serve the Great Satan and indirectly Israel


    Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:20 am; edited 4 times in total

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B and Mir like this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 3618
    Points : 3616
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Big_Gazza Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:15 am

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Get away from Podlodka, he's about to blow! cheers

    You exploded long ago and you are a man whose lyrics change tone from day to day.
    I stand behind my words that the communists in the USSR killed as many of their own people as the Nazis killed the Russians. For the Russians, the Communists were just as devastating as the Nazis.
    And remember forever that Russia has existed in one way or another since at least 882, while UTOPIA called the USSR and the "Soviets" ended up where it should be - in the sewers. Unlike the communists who glorify the "Soviet" victory in the Second World War, I know and claim that it was a victory for the Russian people.


    And don't reply to me anymore, because the opinion of a man who changes his attitude every day is not relevant to me.

    Replace "Communists" with "Jews" and you are correct. Bolshevism was a jewish movement, and they were not killing their own people - they were killing slavs, and doing so as part of a pogrom in pursuit of their racial antipathies. Bolshie foot troops may have been mostly Slavs, but the party cadres were overwhelmingly Jews. The Soviet government of 1922 had 20 cabinet ministers, 17 of which were Jews. The others comprised 1 Russian, 1 Georgian, 1 Ukrainian.

    Jews introduced the mind-virus into Russian society that poisoned their power structures for decades. Stalin saw the rot first-hand and moved to purge the Jews and their minions from power, and his excesses in the late 20s should be seen as the major surgery needed to excise Bolshie cancer (but lets be blunt, rather than use a scapel, he chose the sledge hammer..).

    Stalins de-judification of Soviet power structures was the real reason why he is so hated in elite Western circles. The Bolshie Jews had Russia in their grasp, and Stalin led the faction that took it from them. In similar fashion, Putin is hated by the same people and for the same reason. Jews sieized control of the Russian state in the 90s by the means of mass theft and corrupt privatization (while aided and abetted by the Western kin). Putin and the Siloviki then took it away from them, and their hatred over their loss burns to this day.

    Hate the commies all you want, but don't lose sight of who the puppet masters are who brought this curse to the Russian people.

    Werewolf, RTN, GunshipDemocracy, Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

    Firebird dislikes this post

    avatar
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 728
    Points : 732
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty temporary stuff from the Ukraine conflict thread

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:35 am

    Russia's civil war has irretrievably destroyed millions of people. Many millions of people have since died in purges and starvation. After that comes Stalin and again many millions of people will suffer because of his pride and bad calculations. And what are you doing here, praising the USSR and writing about "religion" ?

    Am I always right, of course not, but this time I think I'm right.
    I do not like any extremes and by extremes I consider both communists and Nazis, but also heretics. I see some writing that "in the name of religion" countless crimes and many wars have been committed. Yes, but in the name of YOUR RELIGION - Catholicism. That, gentlemen, applies to Western Christianity.
    Alexander I of Russia did not go to France, but Napoleon went to Russia. The Russians did not go to exterminate the "subhumans" Germans, but it was the opposite. What you are writing was done by Catholicism, not Orthodox Russia. If you mean "religious crimes", then you have the culprit - the Vatican.
    And your Catholicism, gentlemen, has colonized South and North America, as well as Australia and Africa, where your ancestors killed millions of indigenous peoples. Half the world was a colony of Western European countries. And what would you like to identify that same Western religion with the Russian Orthodox Church ? Well, it's not the same. India was not a Russian colony either, was it ?
    That "religion" example does not apply to Russia, because the communists "red religion" killed millions of Russians in Russia and destroyed tens of thousands of churches. And is this true ? Yes it is.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33954
    Points : 34472
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  GarryB Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:19 pm

    What do you live for then, antichrist ?

    He said he was an Athiest.... therefore Christ, along with the Anti Christ are made up characters in a vast conspiracy to enslave the masses... just like Heaven is the carrot and Hell is the stick to enforce cooperation.

    Athiests don't go door to door recruiting to build their numbers, but we will fight not not have some hoki religion foisted on us by those weak enough to need a made up higher power that controls everything but wont help you in any way even when you really need it.

    If religion is irrelevant to you, give your son the name Muhammad or Sinan. And who cares about your worldview ? I see that you are crying for a fictional nation (Soviets), as well as a fictional state - the USSR.

    Why punish a child with a religious name... how many children in the west are called Jesus that are white?

    How many people in the west think Jesus is white?

    It’s not just about religion, of course, but it goes much deeper. Socialism did not create the Russian state. Socialism did not create the Russian language. And if you thought about it, you would probably understand that it was the Russian Orthodox Church that created this Russian people - which is different from the West.

    You say it is not about religion, and then immediately afterwards say the ROC created the Russian people and that is what differentiates Russia from the West.

    Tsarist Russia, not your communists and atheists, created Russia as it is.

    The current Russia is about as different from Communism as it is from Tsarist Russia. Democracy has very little to do with the west... their intelligences agencies have infiltrated their media and the ownership of their media by the most rich people in the west means they have no free press.

    Some rich people in Russia own and control some media outlets, but the government paid media is not government controlled so it is essentially a free media.

    There seems to be a separation between the rich and the political powers... this is critical too.

    Russias future is not privatising everything, and letting the rich buy up and exploit the wealth of the nation for themselves, the Russians need to ensure the mineral wealth of the country benefits the population of the country and not just one or two who, with the support of western companies scoop up resources on the cheap and send the benefits and profits overseas... that should be what every country wants.

    But the US and the west wants you to think that is communism and communism is bad.

    Socialism has NEVER succeeded in practice, because even in Roman times the Roman emperor and the Roman senate lived well, while the common people were happy to get bread while watching the gladiators in the Colosseum.
    Atheist and antichrist, from today you are on the block list.

    Bad news my friend, I am an Athiest too, and with business being focused on profits for shareholders only you need some trades some industries some services that are not interested in profit, but in the service they provide.

    Hospitals and Schools and Prisons and Police Forces and a wide range of other critical or potentially very profitable areas should be government managed because greedy men and women cannot be trusted.

    BTW you can't block me... nor should you because if I give instructions on behaviour and those instructions are ignored... that is grounds for a ban under the rules of this forum.

    I stand behind my words that the communists in the USSR killed as many of their own people as the Nazis killed the Russians.

    And so therefore all communists are bad because of Stalin and Lenin.... look at the west how many do they kill?

    Most of the people the Soviets are accused of killing came back to live at about 1942 when they were needed, and the exaggeration was only created to demonise the commies. The famines in the 1930s were also blamed on the commies and the Russians, but one could blame that on the west who demanded payment in grain rather than gold or other materials... maybe the ongoing war with the west had more to do with the famine and various deaths that communism itself.

    The Nazis killed twice as many Soviet civilians as they did Soviet Soldiers even though they shot female soldiers on sight...

    For the Russians, the Communists were just as devastating as the Nazis.

    Not even close. The communists didn't level any Soviet cities, and a percentage of the people they killed could have been traitors anyway... look at any country getting its freedom... the first thing it does is rounds up its 5th column enemies at home and makes them go away.

    And remember forever that Russia has existed in one way or another since at least 882, while UTOPIA called the USSR and the "Soviets" ended up where it should be - in the sewers.

    The Soviet Union was Russia, it was the commies that split it up into regions.

    Unlike the communists who glorify the "Soviet" victory in the Second World War, I know and claim that it was a victory for the Russian people.

    It was a Soviet effort whether you agree with that or not... denying the effort by the other republics is like the west ignoring the eastern front and claiming D Day is what won WWII.

    How many millions of people died unnecessarily because of the red plague that Lenin brought in the civil war in Russia ?

    HItler wanted his living space in the east whether they were communist or not so by 1941 when Germany invaded it was coming... ready or not.

    Without the communists essentially imposing an industrial revolution on Russia, there is no way Russia would have existed to the Urals, and if that was the case the Japanese would have suceeded in Mongolia and the Pacific campaign would not have happened the way it did because Japan could have had Siberia and could have built up militarily for a decade... the UK would have been crushed after Germany had Russian resources behind them and millions of new soldiers who weren't commies so the Germans could use them.

    Communism damaged Russia but the Tsars were worse and kept the country as a child... weak and vulnerable to any enemy strong enough to go that far logistically... and Germany was in a much better state to invade and hold Russia than Napoleon was because of mechanisation.

    How many people did Stalin and Lenin kill in purges, starvation?

    No where near as many as western documentation pretends.

    How many millions of people died unnecessarily in World War II because of the idiot Stalin and his disbelief in the attack on the USSR?

    Bugger all... a delay of a couple of days was meaningless in terms of losses... if the Tsars were in charge they would have soldiers on horseback instead of T-34s... their airforce would be European junk from WWI because that would be all the west would sell to them...

    Tens of thousands of officers were killed in purges before World War II. And what are you, the same as him, selling me a "trick" about socialism and atheism ?

    Don't you mean millions or billions... officers that suddenly reappeared in 1942...

    I'm not a stubborn believer, but I don't like atheists.

    As dangerous as it is ignorant...

    And ? If you are a communist (socialist), then you and I have nothing to write about. For me, communists are the same as Nazis, and whoever writes that the Soviet Union won World War II and not Russia, I will block it.

    Nazis believe in their own racial superiority over others and will invade other countries because as the superior race the resources of other countries naturally belong to them... god tells them it is so.

    Russia was part of the Soviet Union, so when you say the Soviets won WWII then you include Russia as part of that, but a lot of the fighting took place in Belarus and Ukraine.

    There were plenty of traitors in those two parts of the Soviet Union but it is equally patently obvious they can't all have been traitors or Russia could not have defeated them as well as the Germans and her allies.

    Do you think Stalin would have spared them if they were all traitors?


    No Backman, it's not about the economy, it's about millions of Russians who died unnecessarily for the red disease.
    Capitalism is the greatest evil, but it cannot be eradicated, because it is in human nature - many are greedy and want everything for themselves.

    You have things arse backwards like most in the west... communism is what people had before money and for the vast majority of human history that is how things worked and worked well...

    Ask a native American...

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 E_hmiu10

    If these Soviets have already "won" the Second World War, then why is no one in Russia today declaring itself as a Soviet ?

    How many are declaring themselves Tsarist?

    The Tsars, like the Soviets are gone... history.

    But plenty of Soviet flags on vehicles going in to the Ukraine though.

    I do not agree. Proposing the release of Assange would be a master move that would generate a lot of support for Russia.
    And both he and Snowden have been good allies in exposing all information from Western governments and leaders.

    In a sense Russia should support him because he is essentially a media publisher that published the truth, including about Russia and China, but their skeletons were not scary enough to have any impact while the western closet was deep and full of bones.

    He is not pro Russia at all however and giving up actual western criminals for someone who is not a criminal does not seem like a fair trade to me...

    He is Australian... how about the Australian government fights for him and his rights?

    They try to get drug trafickers released from Asian prisons when they get caught... they could at least do the same for Assange.

    Ukrainian Nazism is simple hatred of Russia and functionality to an international Zionism.

    At the core of Nazism is your race is pure and unique and goes back millions of years and any other race infects yours and dilutes it and makes it less pure.... even an albino Swede would corrupt their blood... it is not about white.... it is about made up mythical Ayrian which other whites don't belong to the same group and therefore are as dirty as any other skin colour.

    Zionism is very similar in the sense they believe they are both a religion and a race... they keep themselves apart which makes them easy targets for criminals and idiots to hate and then they claim to be victims while murdering people in neighbouring countries or even the country they made up themselves...

    If you are a Nazi, you are supposed to care about the white race and its culture.

    No, they are a special branch of the white race... remember they don't like jews either, but will of course use jews if it is useful.

    Who defends you better? Putin's Russia or the United States and Western Europe. The answer is very obvious. Putin has been one of the few European leaders to talk about the birth problem.

    But Putin is not racist... he happens to lead a country that is mostly white, but he is not limiting or banning interracial cohabitation or marriage... with the west now cut off Russia will turn to China and Asia and the rest of the world for trade and cooperation.

    Anyone hoping that Russia will defend the white race is delusional... and not any saner than the KKK, the Nazis, and the Zionist Juice.

    If you really care about the race you should pay attention to a leader who thinks like that. That is why abortion and homosexual propaganda have been one of his criticisms.

    Well that is an important thing... if you want to ban abortion then you need the infrastructure to deal with the consequences of unwanted children... if you are not prepared to spend billions on looking after all those extra children being born then you create more problems than you solve because broken homes are likely to created broken people which is never good for quality of life or socially responsible citizens.

    That is why it has limited immigration and I am sure that the Russians have much more ethnic awareness than the rest of the Europeans, who have lost it after decades of multiculturalism.
    Putin, without saying it openly (because it would be frowned upon), is the only European leader who defends the white race.

    There is no white race, just like there is no black or yellow race. Are Chinese and Japanese and Korean people the same?

    If Putin is defending the white race then why are White Ukrainians supported by white EU members and with the US at the rear driving this whole conflict fighting?

    Whites are in control in all western countries... it is white people who drive racist policies like affirmative action and quotas for minorities...

    We will not talk about it anymore, except that I will write to you that the Russian civil war is the greatest evil that has ever hit Russia. Ever

    All civil wars are the most bloody and destructive...

    The essence is that Russia destroyed communism, and that is better and more important than the victory over the Nazis. MIR, I appreciate many of your publications, but do not write with me about the Communists, because they were justifiably destroyed by those to whom the Communists stole the state - the Russians.

    Communism wasn't destroyed and lives in China... what happened in Russia was that a large portion of the population were not happy being the playthings of monarchs and decided they wanted a change... various factions fought and the commies won despite also fighting foreigners... perhaps it was the foreign interference that let the commies win... who likes foreign interference from countries that are not your friend. The Commies then spent quite some time consolodating their place and changing things to the way they wanted them... there would always be turmoil and problems in that phase... the more so in Russia because of a world wide depression and famines happening all over the place... which had nothing at all to do with communism.

    After 70 odd years of fighting the west over their political beliefs the Russian people decided to become a democracy and the west say they are still communist and Putin is worse than Stalin, so instead of letting the rich western companies buy up or steal all their resources Russia essentially has a socialist model where the government has shares in companies that extract the wealth of the country so the whole country benefits with an income that would otherwise disappear overseas into secret bank accounts.

    But the west wont let up, so Russia has given up on the west, and they certainly wont piss everything away on a pure western capitalist model that is currently destroying the west as the wealth of the country slowly gravitates towards the richest people and companies at the expense of everyone else.

    For communism everything is artificial, it lacks transcendence due to its materialism.

    Think you are confused... materialism is a western construct and nothing to do with democracy or communism... getting a vote every 5 to 7 years does not make you religious.

    There is nothing inherently atheistic about communism... in fact most comunes in the west are religious in nature... what you call a democracy is actually a very recent invention... and is very unnatural.

    That is why Stalin defeated Hitler, because he recovered Russian nationalism. He appealed to the Church, to the tsars, to the heroes of deep Russian history.

    The ROC didn't beat Hitler, Hitler defeated Hitler by murdering everyone on the eastern front with no accountability... the people on the eastern front had no choice but to fight, and it wasn't for Stalin or for communism... it was because the white European west had created a monster that was more evil that Russias monster... Stalin killed less than 5 million Soviet citizens, Hitler was responsible for ten times that number dead, but of course he would not have gotten into power if the west had treated the Germans with respect... but they couldn't do that and steal their colonies so they had to demonise them and the Soviets paid a hefty price for that.

    Do you think that the USSR would have defeated the Nazis by appealing to the "international proletarian brotherhood"?

    No. Do you think god helped them? The USSR defeated the Nazis with blood and effort.

    Nazism was not wrong in many of its ideas (the defense of the race, solidarity or the real problem of Judaism),

    Nazism is wrong on every count... as is Zionist Judaism.

    the problem is that Hitler was destructive and an ignorant German/Austrian who saw the Slavs as enemies, being peoples honorable throughout history.

    You could make the same claims about Stalin ruining the name of Communism, but it is more complex than that.

    Nazism is destructive and requires expansion and the elimination of enemies... communism was a reform to try to eliminate the class system and eliminate want and need... it failed of course, but people having food and education and healthcare and a job and eventually a home of your own... with better management it could actually make sense.

    The alternative western democracy model is materialistic and very wasteful, and pretty much every man for themselves.

    Or they forgot that they were the only ones to defeat the Theotonic Order, Napoleon, the Swedes. Hitler never got rid of this crude German supremacism, which has no basis whatsoever.

    You don't need a superior ideology... most of it is open to interpretation and do you think anyone looks at their own ideology fairly?

    If Hitler had shaken hands with Russia (understanding its historical importance) would have saved millions of innocent deaths and we would have a better world and a fairer order for all peoples, I have no doubts. It was a missed historic opportunity.

    If Hitler had made it about Stalin and not about communism and slavs then I suspect quite a few Russian and Soviet citizens might have supported him, but the way the Germans acted in the eastern front there was no chance... it wasn't just the nazis... however much they want you to believe that... all German units shot female Soviet soldiers on sight, and their treatment of civilians and soldiers alike was shocking to say the least.

    Well, if you have a relative view of morality, denying good and evil. (Yes, good and evil exist). You are much closer to the thought of the enemy. Western postmodernity and all the cultural destruction it has brought has denied transcendent values: Truth, Beauty, Good.

    Morality and ethics and truth have very little to do with religion... most religions will tell you unbelievers are sinners and need to be converted...

    Most religions are like the west today... promises of plenty and a future of comfort and safety.... how is that going in Libya and Syria and Ukraine today?

    There are good and bad people in all nationalities, religions, worldviews or whatever tribalistic group they want to be part off.

    A great philosopher of the 20th century once said: "There is good and bad in everyone.... but we don't all let it through..."





    Regular, GunshipDemocracy and Sprut-B like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  kvs Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:46 pm

    Backman wrote:@Podlodka77

    First off the Bolshevik party was the result of a German financed putsch. The whole Russian civil involved foreign powers.

    Stalins purges were the result of German intel feeding blackmail into Russia.

    The point is , if you want to blame an ideology for the 20th and 21st century that carries on till today with the wholesale slaughter of European ppl , it's imperialism. Not socialism. And I am saying this as a palio conservative monarchist right winger.

    People tend to view the history of the USSR as a uniform rule of the Party after the 1917 revolution. In reality the Bolsheviks were
    a colour revolution that tried to impose a woke communism at the expense of Russia (and parts of it) that failed. Stalin represents
    a "nationalist" faction that fought the social engineer global revolution faction, the Trotskyists. The only reason that the USSR was
    able to fight the Nazis and to even win was because of the industrialization program that Stalin pushed through. If the Trotskyists
    had their way, the USSR would have spent its last ounce of gold financing revolution around the world. A truly Quixotian effort with
    result of total success for the Nazis on the eastern front. The Germans would have been able to seize Moscow in six months no
    problem.

    The 1930s purges are all about the Trotskyist-Stalinist civil war. They were a combination of diversion by the Trotskyists who were
    sending people to the gulags even though the narrative is that it was Stalin. Stalin was busy uprooting the foreign influence in the
    Soviet/Red Army that was established by the Bolsheviks, who were serving their foreign masters. The common refrain is that the
    west was against communism. Well, the west is supposedly against Al Qaeda style Wahabbist Islam but that does not stop it from
    allying with the jihadis in Syria. Same goes for Ukraine where the west is the puppet master of the Banderites who are essentially
    Nazis. Communism was a tool to break the Russian Empire. Clearly the west was not worried about any revolution blowback. This
    is especially true for the USA which was the main player behind the Bolsheviks and not the Germans. The USA became the leader
    of the west during WWI. WWII saw it become essentially master of most of the planet. I think it had about 50% of the global
    GDP around 1950.

    I am not going to apologize for the Stalinists and this includes the forced collectivization and the attack on the kulaks as if they
    were some sort of reactionary rural ruling elite holding back the USSR. So-called "wealthy" farmers were just successful ones.
    That they hired field workers does not make them capitalist swine. The collectivization could have been done without any
    concentration camps and famines. Just assign those field workers to be employees of the state and organize their distribution
    to jobs on the basis of need. The kulaks would easily have become employees of the state and taken on the job label of
    farm managers. A rational policy would have been to build the collective farms around the existing successful enterprises.
    Destroying everything and starting from scratch to rebuild a variation on the same theme is criminal and retarded. But that
    was the essence of one party communism. A bureaucratic monstrosity that destroyed in the name of policy. You can smell
    some of this same shit today in Kanada with the Turdope's regime fixation on forced vaccinations. They do not care if you
    got naturally infected and demand that you take the serious risk of vaccine injury for utterly no purpose. Getting infected
    with Omicron removes the need for vaccination, specifically with obsolete Alpha strain vaccines have have been demonstrated
    to cause injury at rates well in excess of the disease itself in the general population.
    avatar
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 728
    Points : 732
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:47 pm

    GARRY, THIS IS YOUR SECOND TIME THAT YOU THREATENED ME WITH A BLOCKADE AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN !
    DELETE MY PROFILE SO I DON'T HAVE TO ASK FOR THE OPTION TO DELETE IT.
    I'm done with both you and your forum. You have RTN and Atlasclub, so write with them.
    I don't want to write with communists and antichrists, end of story ! A man who writes that no one is a "tsarist" in Russia has nothing more to write with me. How could the Russians be "tsarists" when the communists killed their entire imperial family?
    So who killed the Russian imperial family, the Russian church ? I love Russia, I despise communism, Lenin, Stalin and everything that wants to violently change the centuries-old order in Russia.
    The fact that you want to identify the Catholic and Orthodox Churches as one and the same is your problem. Who are you writing to about this, man? I live in Serbia and I know very well what those same Catholics think of us and what they have done to us in the past. Yes, there is no faith in the West anymore and the only faith is resources and the struggle for resources. But I have nothing more to write with you.
    Last greetings to Big Gazza, Hole, KVS, Airbornewolf, etc. I NO LONGER WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM FULFILLED WITH COMMUNIST, NAZI AND ANTICHRIST (pardon, heretics) .
    Scorpius
    Scorpius


    Posts : 816
    Points : 818
    Join date : 2020-11-06
    Age : 34

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Scorpius Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:07 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:GARRY, THIS IS YOUR SECOND TIME THAT YOU THREATENED ME WITH A BLOCKADE AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN !
    DELETE MY PROFILE SO I DON'T HAVE TO ASK FOR THE OPTION TO DELETE IT.
    I'm done with both you and your forum. You have RTN and Atlasclub, so write with them.
    I don't want to write with communists and antichrists, end of story ! A man who writes that no one is a "tsarist" in Russia has nothing more to write with me. How could the Russians be "tsarists" when the communists killed their entire imperial family?
    So who killed the Russian imperial family, the Russian church ? I love Russia, I despise communism, Lenin, Stalin and everything that wants to violently change the centuries-old order in Russia.
    The fact that you want to identify the Catholic and Orthodox Churches as one and the same is your problem. Who are you writing to about this, man? I live in Serbia and I know very well what those same Catholics think of us and what they have done to us in the past. Yes, there is no faith in the West anymore and the only faith is resources and the struggle for resources. But I have nothing more to write with you.
    Last greetings to Big Gazza, Hole, KVS, Airbornewolf, etc. I NO LONGER WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM FULFILLED WITH COMMUNIST, NAZI AND ANTICHRIST (pardon, heretics) .

    You need the help of a psychiatrist, don't delay it. You may pose a threat to others. In addition - I strongly advise you to remember once and for all - Russia is not obliged to meet your expectations. Unlike you - I live in Russia, my ancestors lived in Russia for many centuries, until other Christians began to kill them, Christians - who decided that Orthodoxy was subject to thoughtless reform. After that, my ancestors were forced to leave their native lands and seek salvation in Catholic Poland (although not for long, since less than a century later these lands became Russian). And when some random moron from the Internet starts yelling about something concerning Russia, he must take into account this fact: I and my ancestors are from Russia, and this will tell WE what Russia will be like. Not for you if you don't live here.

    In addition, in my family, as in the family of any Russian, there are atheists, Christians, communists, monarchists and many more representatives of faiths and political views. So I strongly advise you to treat ALL of them with respect. Otherwise, you risk suffering a lot when communicating with a real Russian.
    As for my view on religion, it's none of your fucking business. At least in the present case, I have shown more Christian qualities than you have ever had. I recommend you to think about it.

    I consider this topic to be exhausted for myself.

    GarryB, Sprut-B and Mir like this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2143
    Points : 2147
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Mir Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:51 pm

    @Podlodka 77

    I agree that Catholics committed some horrendous atrocities over many years and it even continue today, but the protestant and even the orthodox are not entirely angels themselves. One of the most "hidden" atrocities committed by modern Protestants happened in the US and it started with the "Native American Cultural Cleansing" and before that the Spanish Catholics were equally at home with this type of ethnic cleansing. It was literally a hunting expedition for good old Christians! The same thing happened in Australia. In South Africa we (The Boers) experienced ethnic cleansing in the notorious British concentration camps. Many black people suffered the same fate. Even the Bosnian Orthodox Serbs violently clashed with the Muslims of the same country.

    Slavery in general deserve special mention here as well.   What a Face

    One of the bloodiest religious wars in Europe between the Catholics and the Protestants known as The Thirty Year War which apparently decimated up to 40% of Europe's population! This period is considered the peak of European Witch Hunting, itself another popular Christian pastime!

    In Russia and Poland the Christians (orthodox) had a violent campaign against the Jews known as The Pogroms over many years - and flared up again during the early Bolshevik period. In fact no religion is exempt from committing these type of atrocities and all the above is just a tiny sample of what "religious" people are capable of!

    No wonder Karl Marx once said the"religion is the opium of the people"!  Twisted Evil

    Scorpius likes this post

    avatar
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 728
    Points : 732
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:31 pm

    Scorpius wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:GARRY, THIS IS YOUR SECOND TIME THAT YOU THREATENED ME WITH A BLOCKADE AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN !
    DELETE MY PROFILE SO I DON'T HAVE TO ASK FOR THE OPTION TO DELETE IT.
    I'm done with both you and your forum. You have RTN and Atlasclub, so write with them.
    I don't want to write with communists and antichrists, end of story ! A man who writes that no one is a "tsarist" in Russia has nothing more to write with me. How could the Russians be "tsarists" when the communists killed their entire imperial family?
    So who killed the Russian imperial family, the Russian church ? I love Russia, I despise communism, Lenin, Stalin and everything that wants to violently change the centuries-old order in Russia.
    The fact that you want to identify the Catholic and Orthodox Churches as one and the same is your problem. Who are you writing to about this, man? I live in Serbia and I know very well what those same Catholics think of us and what they have done to us in the past. Yes, there is no faith in the West anymore and the only faith is resources and the struggle for resources. But I have nothing more to write with you.
    Last greetings to Big Gazza, Hole, KVS, Airbornewolf, etc. I NO LONGER WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM FULFILLED WITH COMMUNIST, NAZI AND ANTICHRIST (pardon, heretics) .

    You need the help of a psychiatrist, don't delay it. You may pose a threat to others. In addition - I strongly advise you to remember once and for all - Russia is not obliged to meet your expectations. Unlike you - I live in Russia, my ancestors lived in Russia for many centuries, until other Christians began to kill them, Christians - who decided that Orthodoxy was subject to thoughtless reform. After that, my ancestors were forced to leave their native lands and seek salvation in Catholic Poland (although not for long, since less than a century later these lands became Russian). And when some random moron from the Internet starts yelling about something concerning Russia, he must take into account this fact: I and my ancestors are from Russia, and this will tell WE what Russia will be like. Not for you if you don't live here.

    In addition, in my family, as in the family of any Russian, there are atheists, Christians, communists, monarchists and many more representatives of faiths and political views. So I strongly advise you to treat ALL of them with respect. Otherwise, you risk suffering a lot when communicating with a real Russian.
    As for my view on religion, it's none of your fucking business. At least in the present case, I have shown more Christian qualities than you have ever had. I recommend you to think about it.

    I consider this topic to be exhausted for myself.

    You're the one who wrote me to send me to the hospital, you antichrist !
    If it is already true that you wrote that there are many like you in Russia, then I will write to you what one of my compatriots would write; "Then Russia does not deserve to have the state it is in now." Remember this words !
    The KVS wrote a message few mkinutes ago, just like Argetinaguard did yesterday, that Stalin also mentioned Russian heroes from the past in his famous speech. Are they the same infidels as you who defeated Charles XII, Napoleon and Hitler ? Did Russian believers or Russian heretics defeat them, what do you think ? Yes, you are a heretic and you cannot write with me, end of story. Heretic, antichrist or infidel - the same shit.
    It is obvious that you are screwed because you write what your family went through. I was screwed too, because I had to escape (I was still a child at the time) from Croatia, and your then cowardly Russia was selling weapons to Croats, but I was ready for the war in 1999. I've been in uniform since 1998 so you know who are you writing with, you piece of shit .
    I fought for my country in 1999 and I would fight again, if the opportunity arises. We lost, but I would at least try to kill every NATO aggressor soldier - if I had the chance. I didn't have a chance, they didn't come down to earth, but at least we beat the Shiptars.
    The real Russians have no doubts and they are killing the Nazis in Ukraine. You're not one of them, ****.
    Since you're not wearing a uniform, shut up and write messages to other heretics.
    GARRY, why can I still type messages? I wrote to block my profile.



    Scorpius
    Scorpius


    Posts : 816
    Points : 818
    Join date : 2020-11-06
    Age : 34

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Scorpius Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:07 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:
    You're the one who wrote me to send me to the hospital,
    Your words have consequences, I honestly warned you about them.

    you antichrist !

    In this case, you are the Antichrist, not me.

    If it is already true that you wrote that there are many like you in Russia, then I will write to you what one of my compatriots would write; "Then Russia does not deserve to have the state it is in now."
    Thus, you are on the side of Russia's enemies, if Russia does not do everything to please you.

    The KVS wrote a message few mkinutes ago, just like Argetinaguard did yesterday, that Stalin also mentioned Russian heroes from the past in his famous speech. Are they the same infidels as you who defeated Charles XII, Napoleon and Hitler ? Did Russian believers or Russian heretics defeat them, what do you think ?
    Most of my ancestors' families died in the fight against Nazism. It's really not for you to discuss them with your dirty mouth right now. By the way, most of them were Communists.


    It is obvious that you are screwed because you write what your family went through.
    I'm just revealing the historical context for a fool who is not familiar with Russian history.



    I was screwed too, because I had to escape (I was still a child at the time) from Croatia, and your then cowardly Russia was selling weapons to Croats, but I was ready for the war in 1999. I've been in uniform since 1998 so you know who are you writing with, you piece of shit .
    I fought for my country in 1999 and I would fight again, if the opportunity arises. We lost, but I would at least try to kill every NATO aggressor soldier - if I had the chance. I didn't have a chance, they didn't come down to earth, but at least we beat the Shiptars.
    The real Russians have no doubts and they are killing the Nazis in Ukraine. You're not one of them, ****.
    Since you're not wearing a uniform, shut up and write messages to other heretics.

    So, you were a soldier, you completely lost the war for your country, while you remained alive - and now you think that this is a subject for your pride? Sounds to me like your shameful defeat. Unlike you, we in Russia have been fighting almost completely alone and surrounded, since the collapse of the USSR. We have suffered hunger, poverty, a colossal wave of crime, we have lost tens of millions of lives - and we still continue to fight. In fact, the war for me lasts my whole life - and every day I benefit my country - from working at a factory to create aircraft for my country, to my current job and helping people in the Donbas. And unlike you, I'm not shouting that I'm so cool, since I wore a military uniform. The army is nothing without all those people who create weapons for it, who feed and clothe it. If you don't understand that, well. But don't talk to me about pride here, you don't have it.

    GARRY, why can I still type messages? I wrote to block my profile.
    That's right, escape is what you decided to choose.
    Not overcoming problems and solving issues - but escaping. I think I'm beginning to understand why you lost the war in 1999.

    Tolstoy likes this post

    Tolstoy
    Tolstoy


    Posts : 59
    Points : 55
    Join date : 2015-07-12

    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Tolstoy Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:19 pm

    flamming_python wrote:While Russia's friends are mostly non-white and non-Europeans. China, India, Iran, Syria, Cuba, etc..
    This is one area where Russia needs to invest time and energy. In this list that you have provided the only worthwhile friend is China. The rest are poor and extremely backward. Was making this point in another thread that these countries in BRICS like India, South Africa, many other Asian and African countries have been defeated, colonized by foreign powers for hundreds of years. Today they have Internalized Defeat. Consequently, they just can't help Russia.

    Instead Russia should try to drive a wedge between European countries and get as many on board. This might not happen over night but if Russia can invest in such a strategy over a period of time it will pay dividends.

    Sprut-B dislikes this post


    Sponsored content


    Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Off Topic stuff from Ukraine Police action thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:56 am