Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
sentinel112
billybatts91
medo
AlfaT8
nero
Hannibal Barca
Krepost
Giulio
diabetus
Broski
0nillie0
RTN
teh_beard
ATLASCUB
Karl Haushofer
Kiko
lyle6
Yugo90
Boshoed
Singular_Transform
pavi
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
lancelot
Azi
GarryB
Big_Gazza
Isos
TMA1
Dr.Snufflebug
crod
Erk
Stealthflanker
Urluber
magnumcromagnon
adder
auslander
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
miketheterrible
Fred333
ArgentinaGuard
Rodion_Romanovic
Ispan
kvs
Arrow
mnztr
par far
Scorpius
franco
ALAMO
GunshipDemocracy
mavaff
ludovicense
Serberus
mnrck
walle83
Arkanghelsk
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Hole
SeigSoloyvov
Autodestruct
Werewolf
LMFS
Walther von Oldenburg
JohninMK
Regular
Airbornewolf
d_taddei2
owais.usmani
Eugenio Argentina
Podlodka77
flamming_python
Firebird
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:32 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Anyway I hope somehow the war ends. Talking about geopolitics and Nazis is one thing, but the whole operation is a massive fk-up, that has led to a meatgrinder.

Sure... and if you had your way you've have kept talking until the Ukr orcs launched massive blitzkrieg against the DPR/LPR and crushed the Donbass against the Russian border...

Mordor wasn't giving any Russia any choice.  

FlammingSnakeInTheAss just a month ago called for Russia to get rid of all it's new strategic weapon systems, and beg on it's hands and knees for forgiveness from the Americuntski's. lol1 A year ago he wept tears of sorrow, pain and agony that Russian soldiers would dare reply in kind and defend themselves when Turkish soldiers fired on them in Idlib. lol1

Someone tell FlammingSissy not to strangle himself with his own straitjacket! pwnd clown pwnd clown

par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Firebird

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8

Post  Firebird Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:35 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:The flag of the DNR and Russia was raised on an administration building in Mariupol, the hymn was switched on, and a local crowd gathered to celebrate and voice their opinions about Zelensky.
    Touching..

Thanks for sharing.

If I was in their place I would hate both Ukraine and Russia for turning my hometown into warzone, I wouldn't even think about geopolitics, would hate the whole ordeal.  

To win hearts and minds Russia needs to open its pocket and start rebuilding Mariupol ASAP and make it better than what it was before the war. I can only hope it is possible with such destruction and economic situation.

Hence why the operation failed before it even started

What was Russia's plan for dealing with the Azov Nazis in Mariupol? Open humanitarian corridors, like they're some Islamist rebels in Aleppo, in the hopes that they will put on civilian clothing and file out?

These are highly motivated, experienced war criminals, who are part of the armed forces of an internationally recognized government, with full Western backing. And they've always been confident that the West will find a way to extract them, after they caused Mariupol to be completely destroyed - which is now what Macron is aiming to do.

Now Mariupol is scorched Earth, over a thousand dead civilians most likely, judging by the corpses reportedly hanging out in each residential courtyard, and I doubt most will really be thankful to Russia for such 'liberation'.
    They may have hated these Azov fucks, but they didn't want their homes destroyed, livelyhoods ruined, relatives killed. They would have liked Russia to be smarter. If I was in their position anyway, I don't know how they really think. All we have here is a few old people on this vid.

The Ukraine and its Western backers have completely outplayed Russia here, and in the war in general. Russia which has completely underestimated everything and everyone. I've already talked about this

And what now? Turn Kharkov into another warzone, Nikolayev, Odessa?

Can't say I agree with you FP.
    The Banderite cancer would just destroy the home of tens of millions of people. Especially with Uncle Sham chuckling away.

Well the way to have prevented this would have been a snap ie surprise operation in 2014.
    That would have had its own problems of course.

What would you have done? I'm interested.
    I would have drawn the red line far earlier. Major involvement (non military) before that bitch Tyomoshenko became president ie the first coup. And failing that... get Yanukovich to have invited Russian troops in. (Altho I know the "neutrality" BS was a problem.. supposedly).

For some reason, Russia seemed to have lost control of the Ukraine military and secret/internal security services long ago. Its a mystery to me why America shld be able to control them but Russia couldn't. Makes zero sense.

Last edited by Firebird on Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2 and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:35 am

LMFS wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:You are not a man with good intentions because a man who calls Putin a "murderer" cannot be a well-meaning man.
    It doesn't help that sometimes you write something reasonable because in a short time you will show your true face AGAIN ! Man, I'm a Serb and we Serbs can easily see the hypocrite.

He is doing an excellent job vaccinating normal people against snakes like him, that superficially keep the forms and are not so easy to discern to many. The kind of travel companion that will exchange nice words with you during the day but empty the tank at night. I don't understand why anybody is still answering to his fallacies...

The only thing more scary than war, are the people who welcome it

Well I don't. Nevertheless we are in it. And after seeing the scale of suffering and the amount left to come I almost don't give a crap anymore about how it ends. Just that it does.

Yes my brain switches on and tells me any peace deal will be a short armistice. But maybe that's what's needed. After all, after Khasayurt, you had the 2nd military campaign start which was far more successful.
    ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:35 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Firebird wrote:Maybe the summary from RT is of poor quality.
    But this seems really weird.
    The Donbass cauldron was set to be obliterated next week.
    Mariupol this week.
    Then Russia was free to advance across the whole East.

How can you deal with vermin like Nazis?
    It was done several times before. They rearmed, got far stronger and far more dangerous.
    The concept was that it needs deNazification, deAmericanisation, de-Ukrainian Fascist "nationalism".

RT was pretty scary reading if u ask me.
    All those lives just for the Donbass, which could have been taken in 10 minutes a few years ago.
    Infact all of Bandera-stan wouldn't have taken long.

What happens with the Nazis? Back to power? Russian language, media, human rights for HALF the population or more? None of this is mentioned!

Putin played "Gandhi" from 2014 to 2022. What happened? It all got far far worse.
    Why should a single Ru troop leave?

I told all you guys already, it's clear the operation was a failure and the strategy has already been modified several times already. First time after the first 3 days, when the Russian military was allowed to engage properly. Then again after a few more days, when the advance was slowed down. And now again, by shifting troops to the Donbass.

-The most optimistic variant was to pressure Kiev into agreeing to Russian terms by simply invading with troops and taking an approach of increasing demands, creating pressure. This failed, the Kiev regime and its Western backers switched to total war mode and immediate negotiations went nowhere. The fundamental miscalculation was that the Ukraine was a solitary actor to force into concessions - when in fact it's just an extension of the West and has its full backing.
    -The next most optimistic variant was to try and shake apart the Ukrainian elite, separate the military from the regime and so on - as Putin suggested to them. This also failed and due to similar reasons. The Ukrainian elite was sure they would win and total war propaganda was too strong.
    -The next one after that was to capture some territory and shake apart Kiev that way. Agreements were made with elites in Kharkov, Kherson, Chernigov at a minimum, and it was also expected that other regions would join in. With the exception of Kherson, and Melitopol and Energodar in Zaporozhie - this all failed too. Probably the nationalist extremists and garrisons in all these places spooked the elites away, as well as the popular reaction in the Ukraine to the operation, and Biden's declaration of maximum sanctions on Russia with the expectation that Putin will be overthrown.

These are all political failures

There were also the ideological failures, of Putin threatening to take apart the Ukrainian state, and the next day saying that all he's there to do is denazificaiton and demilitarization, and that he doesn't plan to occupy the Ukraine.
    This ambiguity about Russian objectives and desires has been there since 2014, when Russia directly annexed the Crimea, and in the DNR/LNR constant declarations about joining Russia.
    These sorts of things are not compatible with just regime change, or reformatting the Ukrainian state, and in fact only serves to fuel Ukrainian nationalism

The economic failures were not critical, just the confiscated reserves. Which are huge, but arguably the collective West has caused itself far more damage in the months and years to come.
    Geopolitically likewise, Russia won this, and the West has come together in its battle against Russia, but at the same time has become isolated from the rest of the world.

Underestimation of Ukrainian military resistance and propaganda about Russian military losses was the next failure, this rallied the population there around the flag, and gave a big morale boost to Ukrainian forces. Their own losses were hidden from them and Russia could do nothing about it, it had little power in the information war.
    The Russian advance genuinely suffered considerable losses, and had to be slowed down to preserve manpower, shifting to gradual advances and positional battles over key points, taking out artillery and tanks from the air and with its own artillery, as well as rocketing Ukrainian military infrastructure from stand-off range. This been pretty successful from the standpoint of destroying the operational capabilities and equipment of the Ukrainian army and causing it huge losses in manpower. However, without taking more territory, mobilization of Ukrainian reserves continues, even if there is little to arm them with - and the morale of the Ukrainian army is not broken, nor has the Ukrainian state lost control over most of its population

So what remains? Just to kill more Ukrainian military and attempt to break them, and the civilian population? Further provoke a mass humanitarian crisis as the country has no fuel left; meaning no sowing season, no deliveries of essential goods, a paralyzed economy?

It cannot be concluded that the operation was a failure without its completion. The military machine is not an end in itself, but is one of the means to political gains.
    And Russian gains will not be few:
    Ukraine will not join NATO, much of the Ukrainian territory will not return to Kiev (Eastern and Southern Territories), no exercises or bases that threaten the Russian will be allowed, the very dangerous laboratory program aimed at biological weapons has been destroyed, the Ukrainian armed forces have been greatly weakened and will no longer be a real threat for a long time, as it will take billions of dollars, money that Ukraine does not have.
    From a purely military point of view, Russia will have gained invaluable experience, with its troops participating in high-intensity combat against a well-prepared army, despite not being the most technologically advanced, but it will allow for the improvement of weapons and tactics, as well as correction of mistakes, which will give you a huge advantage over your opponents.
    In the economic field, Russia will be freed from the shackles of the West, de-dollarizing its economy, working with its own currency and reducing its technological dependence, boosting its own projects, although this will not be achieved without pain.

GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:36 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Podolyaka has been acting like he's the grey cardinal of the Kremlin and directing the pace of events himself. "The Russian leadership needs to listen to me!"

Fact is he's a smart guy but ultimately just another info-war tool. He can't vouch for shit.

But I agree that we probably won't see a ceasefire, if for no other reason other than that administrations in Kherson and part of Zaporozhie have already been created

You are not a man with good intentions because a man who calls Putin a "murderer" cannot be a well-meaning man.
    It doesn't help that sometimes you write something reasonable because in a short time you will show your true face AGAIN ! Man, I'm a Serb and we Serbs can easily see the hypocrite.

Screw that guy

He created the situation, or let it happen, then didn't figure out a clever way solve it over 8 years, and finally decided to solve it through war - and fk'd it up on that count too.

And I will forever blame Putin for it. Even if the Kiev regime did everything in its power to turn Ukrainians against Russia; Putin did nothing in his power to dissuade them from the notion that he's a 2-bit conqueror who wants to absorb their territory into Russia and through warfare.

Lenin had no problems dislodging a similar Western puppet state in the Ukraine in 1918. Granted the Germans who created it were themselves collapsing, and puppet Ukraine hadn't been around for a long time - but nevertheless what Lenin was offering had appeal, and the Red Army was used effectively.[/quote]

Read carefully now!
    1. How many Russian civilians were killed in World War II, as well as civilians in Ukraine and Belarus? And has anyone accused Nazi Germany of genocide? No, it is not, because it is recognized only to Jews. Do you know anything about history, man ? Do Russians have the right to their living space, the right to ensure their security?
    2. NATO cannot be on the border with the Russian Federation, period! Will civilians be killed in a special military operation? Yes, it will, thanks to the Nazi pro-NATO regime in Kiev.
    3. Lenin did not represent either the Russian people or Russia, but the communist garbage he brought to Russia from the West to break up Orthodoxy and the Russian Empire.

GarryB, Werewolf, Ispan, Broski and sundoesntrise like this post

limb and bitch_killer dislike this post

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:39 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    kvs wrote:We have NATzO propaganda being spammed into this thread as if it has any relation to reality.   The propaganda
    narrative change from NATzO lie factory outlets in the last few days is that losing Russia changed focus on the
    secondary LDNR front.   Now it is surrendering in negotiations with the Kiev regime.    This is retarded nonsense
    and pollution on this forum.  

I myself can only speculate, as we don't know the terms of any agreement, and agreements can fail before going into play. Neo Nazis groups may not agree with Ukrainian government and continue its genocidal acts thus breaking any agreement. I highly doubt Russia will reduce land it has already taken, at most solidify it's positions without advancing. But still be taking out any drones, aircraft, Tochka, AD systems, ammo dumps etc.
    What I always fear about is Russia making deals, in which they are pretty dumb and prove it again and again. On top of it, Russia is filled with traitors, who will backstab Russia without the Russians even knowing they have been played around with, untill its years late.

Chief negotiator from the Russian side was a guy born in Ukraine, Vladimir Medinsky and with jewish roots.

Arrow, Ispan, lancelot, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:39 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:The flag of the DNR and Russia was raised on an administration building in Mariupol, the hymn was switched on, and a local crowd gathered to celebrate and voice their opinions about Zelensky.
    Touching..

Thanks for sharing.

If I was in their place I would hate both Ukraine and Russia for turning my hometown into warzone, I wouldn't even think about geopolitics, would hate the whole ordeal.  

To win hearts and minds Russia needs to open its pocket and start rebuilding Mariupol ASAP and make it better than what it was before the war. I can only hope it is possible with such destruction and economic situation.

Hence why the operation failed before it even started

What was Russia's plan for dealing with the Azov Nazis in Mariupol? Open humanitarian corridors, like they're some Islamist rebels in Aleppo, in the hopes that they will put on civilian clothing and file out?

These are highly motivated, experienced war criminals, who are part of the armed forces of an internationally recognized government, with full Western backing. And they've always been confident that the West will find a way to extract them, after they caused Mariupol to be completely destroyed - which is now what Macron is aiming to do.

Now Mariupol is scorched Earth, over a thousand dead civilians most likely, judging by the corpses reportedly hanging out in each residential courtyard, and I doubt most will really be thankful to Russia for such 'liberation'.
    They may have hated these Azov fucks, but they didn't want their homes destroyed, livelyhoods ruined, relatives killed. They would have liked Russia to be smarter. If I was in their position anyway, I don't know how they really think. All we have here is a few old people on this vid.

The Ukraine and its Western backers have completely outplayed Russia here, and in the war in general. Russia which has completely underestimated everything and everyone. I've already talked about this

And what now? Turn Kharkov into another warzone, Nikolayev, Odessa?

In Mariupol, the humanitarian corridors were meant for the civilians and regular Ukrainian troops, not for Azov Nazis and other war criminals. When the Azov Nazis tried to leave they were caught(every male leaving were check for Nazi tattoos.

The Azov Nazis are not leaving Mariupol alive, Moron can try all he wants. There was the Mi-8 that was shot down, that tried to carry the Azov Nazis out.

The most hardened and best Azov Nazis fighters were in Mariupol, that is why it got cleared out.

As for Mariupol, the Russians have already said they will rebuild Mariupol.

The west has not outsmarted Russia(only idiots and western sheeple believe that), the Russians are not giving back the areas they have taken, in Kherson region, the Ruble is the currency they are using, I think this will happen in other regions that Russia has taken as well.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:40 am

Firebird wrote:
    Can't say I agree with you FP.

Well the way to have prevented this would have been a snap ie surprise operation in 2014.
    That would have had its own problems of course.

What would you have done? I'm interested.
    I would have drawn the red line far earlier. Major involvement (non military) before that bitch Tyomoshenko became president ie the first coup. And failing that... get Yanukovich to have invited Russian troops in. (Altho I know the "neutrality" BS was a problem.. supposedly).

For some reason, Russia seemed to have lost control of the Ukraine military and secret/internal security services long ago. Its a mystery to me why America shld be able to control them but Russia couldn't. Makes zero sense.

What I would have done is what I recommended at the time, and I'm sure my posts are still on this forum somewhere

Get Yanukovich's fat ass, bring him to Simferopol, or to Donetsk even better, and declare the legitimate Ukrainian government as having moved. Get as many Ukrainian security forces and military onside against the coupists as possible.

I'm sure something like this might have been the plan, but Yanukovich fled Kiev, and then the meeting of eastern and southern regional governors in Kharkov 2 days later where they declared non-recognition of the coupists - was chased down by the SBU

Nevertheless if done quickly enough, maybe Yanukovich could even have secured himself in Kharkov if he had gone straight there or was transported there.

At that stage there would have been a chance of getting several Ukrainian regions on side, there where the Maidan movement wasn't popular.

If the coupists attempted to use the military, then Yanukovich could invite Russian help

This would have had a lot more legitimacy. And the West couldn't even have accused Russia of annexing Ukrainian territory or otherwise interfering.
    While Yanukovich's government would be cemented and would have no qualms about letting the Russian fleet stay in Sevastopol; Russia being their main backer.

If none of this was considered by Russian intelligence, then the question is - where were they looking?

Instead, 8 years later, we now have all this..
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:43 am

par far wrote:
    In Mariupol, the humanitarian corridors were meant for the civilians and regular Ukrainian troops, not for Azov Nazis and other war criminals. When the Azov Nazis tried to leave they were caught(every male leaving were check for Nazi tattoos.

The Azov Nazis are not leaving Mariupol alive, Moron can try all he wants. There was the Mi-8 that was shot down, that tried to carry the Azov Nazis out.

The most hardened and best Azov Nazis fighters were in Mariupol, that is why it got cleared out.

The west has not outsmarted Russia(only idiots and western sheeple believe that), the Russians are not giving back the areas they have taken, in Kherson region, the Ruble is the currency they are using, I think this will happen in other regions that Russia has taken as well.

Humanitarian corridors were for everyone, just as they were in Aleppo

The checks for Nazi tattoos were only started later when the humanitarian corridors were turned down and the battle began

The whole point of such corridors is to allow enemy troops to leave.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:44 am

That's not a solution, that's a reflection in retrospect

So you have no clue what to suggest and your emotional vacillating is worth my toilet paper

There is no ceasefire, you khasavyurt 2 is a ridiculous analogy

Donetsk will be cleansed , and it will be done the right way, from Izyum and Gauliapolye

Everything else is amateur pontificating

magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:46 am

flamming_python wrote:
    par far wrote:

Humanitarian corridors were for everyone, just as they were in Aleppo

The checks for Nazi tattoos were only started later when the humanitarian corridors were turned down and the battle began

The whole point of such corridors is to allow enemy troops to leave.

If you had payed attention to what was said by the Russians about the Azov Nazis and other war criminals was that they, would stand turbinals for their crimes, they would not be allowed to leave. If the humanitarian corridors were for the Azov Nazis, they would not need to dress up as crossdressers to leave.

Last edited by par far on Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Hole, lancelot and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:48 am

"The US State Department does not see any serious progress in the negotiations between Russia and Ukraine. From the point of view of the State Department, the negotiations in Turkey are a deceptive maneuver, which Russia uses to cover up its actions."

https://t.me/intelslava/23876

I don't think that these talks will lead anywhere and Russia knows it.

kvs, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:07 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    USA and Ukraine already got caught with 30 bio labs dine secret there will be no sure way if them not doing it again. They will be just more secretive this time round.

And what happens if once neutral status comes into play and russian troops leave, and NATO troops roll in against the agreement what then? The west can't be trusted and neither can zelensky. If zelensky and NATO breech the agreement which they most likely will. What then ? Russia slap sanctions on NATO? lol!  Or do we go straight to WW3 nuclear holocaust?

In my opinion Russia didn't come all this way, lose troops, Donbass lose troops and civilians, loss of equipment, biggest sanction package ever, so settle on the Donbass and an agreement that can't be enforced if broken.

It's clear Ukraine is suffering and it's forces have lost masses of key equipment, with NATO unable to supply anything but small arms, stingers, anti tank weapons, cash and aid. Russia has them on the back foot hence they are now ready to start agreements now. I would say start phase 2 of the campaign. I can't imagine Putin's  image will be great if he settles on Donbass while families back home grieve over a lost son(soldier). There must be more to this deal than we know and ways to enforce it surely. If not I feel many pro Russian will be disappointed. If Russia encircled the Donbass and either mass withdrawal of Ukrainian forces or many killed and captured, this would put Russia in a far better position to put forward it's demands. This isn't a ceasefire, but sign that Russia is willing to ease it alittle in order to facilitate some agreement.

Just my 10 pence worth

Agreed.

First off, i dont have an glass orb to predict the future with. but here is my take.

This is far from over, And too much has happened over the last 8 years.
    Putin and Shoigu know if they do not burn down this NATO supported nest of nazi's to the last and keep it down.
    It all would have been for nothing. And its a matter of time that Russia gets directly targeted with NBC weaponry with Ukraine as Proxy.
    Everybody forgot the British Minister of Defense had no trouble handing them Nukes?.

Like you said, Russia started knowing full well wat would happen.
    The stakes are too high to quit. There are plenty more resources Russia can draw on.
    One of the largest oil producer and weapons manufacturer in the world can not sustain an war for more than a month?.

Someone seen depressed LPR/DPR, Russian or Chechen troops?. I sure did not.
    with all the torture shit coming out, they are looking to settle the score.
    They do not stitch the St.george ribbons on their uniforms for fun.

They are there to exterminate the nazi's, to do their grandfather's job over.
    Go back home?. no one can be seriously thinking the army is done with this.
    This is one of those things you sign up for.

Not to mention the Ukrainian civilian population.
    You seen the rage and sorrow of the people that suffered on the hands of the nazi scum?.
    They are not going back to how it was. Under Kiev control.

Let Politicians talk, let the Kremlin do press conferences...
    Say the peace progress is progressing..

Nobody is under the illusion here, that Russia is not aware that the Nazi's will never keep their word?.
    Russians are Roaches to them, to be castrated and exterminated.
    Kiev's words and their negotiations are meaningless.

The reality on the battlefield is all that matters.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, par far, Big_Gazza and like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:08 am

Podlodka77 wrote:You are not a man with good intentions because a man who calls Putin a "murderer" cannot be a well-meaning man.
    He's a neurotic пораженческий(Defeatist), as explained by the Saker;
    https://thesaker.is/the-many-great-coming-outs-triggered-by-the-war-in-the-ukraine/
    • The 6th columnists.  Ruslan Ostashko calls them the “emo-Marxists”, which is a good expression which I shall adopt.  These are also called “hurray patriots” or “turbo patriots”.  They blame Putin for being weak, sold out to the West, corrupt and dishonest.  They also oppose Putin’s ideology (patriotism instead of nationalism, and economic liberalism) and for decades now they are the ones who say 1) Putin has sold out or 2) Putin is about to sell out 3) all is lost.  For them a “Putin victory” in the Ukraine would be way WORSE than the total defeat of Russia by the West.  Thus they wrap themselves in the flag of patriotism, but in reality they are what Russians call “defeatists” (пораженцы).

Ignore him.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Ispan, miketheterrible, LMFS and Podlodka77 like this post

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:09 am

Hope the special military operation to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine continue unabated, even though the ops has been paused in the Kiev region.

This is going to be long haul, so as this operation continue, concentrate on overcoming shortcomings.

Emergency acquisition of large enough quantity combat drones from China, so that every military/nazi stuff thats found in Ukraine can be hammered.
    Russia is caught in such a situation for letting go its 2003-2004 Sukhoi Zond series of heavy combat/recce/aew drones.
    The traitors inside Russia successfully scuttled that project by not funding its development and instead going for off the shelf purchase of isreali drones.

Emergency acquisition of ships. As long as you don't have surface combatants to pile up pressure on the borders of the opponents and to "influence" affairs on their land, Russia will find all its enemies operating in its front and backyard, due to their own home being safe from any conventional Russian reach.
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:13 am

hmmm.

--------
    Anyway will Russia abandon Kiev offensive tho ?

GarryB, kvs, VARGR198 and lancelot like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:19 am

Airbornewolf wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    USA and Ukraine already got caught with 30 bio labs dine secret there will be no sure way if them not doing it again. They will be just more secretive this time round.

And what happens if once neutral status comes into play and russian troops leave, and NATO troops roll in against the agreement what then? The west can't be trusted and neither can zelensky. If zelensky and NATO breech the agreement which they most likely will. What then ? Russia slap sanctions on NATO? lol!  Or do we go straight to WW3 nuclear holocaust?

In my opinion Russia didn't come all this way, lose troops, Donbass lose troops and civilians, loss of equipment, biggest sanction package ever, so settle on the Donbass and an agreement that can't be enforced if broken.

It's clear Ukraine is suffering and it's forces have lost masses of key equipment, with NATO unable to supply anything but small arms, stingers, anti tank weapons, cash and aid. Russia has them on the back foot hence they are now ready to start agreements now. I would say start phase 2 of the campaign. I can't imagine Putin's  image will be great if he settles on Donbass while families back home grieve over a lost son(soldier). There must be more to this deal than we know and ways to enforce it surely. If not I feel many pro Russian will be disappointed. If Russia encircled the Donbass and either mass withdrawal of Ukrainian forces or many killed and captured, this would put Russia in a far better position to put forward it's demands. This isn't a ceasefire, but sign that Russia is willing to ease it alittle in order to facilitate some agreement.

Just my 10 pence worth

Agreed.

First off, i dont have an glass orb to predict the future with. but here is my take.

This is far from over, And too much has happened over the last 8 years.
    Putin and Shoigu know if they do not burn down this NATO supported nest of nazi's to the last and keep it down.
    It all would have been for nothing. And its a matter of time that Russia gets directly targeted with NBC weaponry with Ukraine as Proxy.
    Everybody forgot the British Minister of Defense had no trouble handing them Nukes?.

Like you said, Russia started knowing full well wat would happen.
    The stakes are too high to quit. There are plenty more resources Russia can draw on.
    One of the largest oil producer and weapons manufacturer in the world can not sustain an war for more than a month?.

Someone seen depressed LPR/DPR, Russian or Chechen troops?. I sure did not.
    with all the torture shit coming out, they are looking to settle the score.
    They do not stitch the St.george ribbons on their uniforms for fun.

They are there to exterminate the nazi's, to do their grandfather's job over.
    Go back home?. no one can be seriously thinking the army is done with this.
    This is one of those things you sign up for.

Not to mention the Ukrainian civilian population.
    You seen the rage and sorrow of the people that suffered on the hands of the nazi scum?.
    They are not going back to how it was. Under Kiev control.

Let Politicians talk, let the Kremlin do press conferences...
    Say the peace progress is progressing..

Nobody is under the illusion here, that Russia is not aware that the Nazi's will never keep their word?.
    Russians are Roaches to them, to be castrated and exterminated.
    Kiev's words and their negotiations are meaningless.

The reality on the battlefield is all that matters.

I think Russia is doing all these talks to make it look like they are trying to talk to Ukraine but the intentions are to fulfill all the objectives and tasks they have set out.

d_taddei2, kvs, TMA1 and Urluber like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:21 am

Stealthflanker wrote:hmmm.

--------
    Anyway will Russia abandon Kiev offensive tho ?

I don't think that Russia intends to "go on the Kiev offensive" yet, Russia will clean out the Donbass, Mariupol and other places first.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:28 am

Stealthflanker is another flaming retard.

He knows very well what is happening but asks stupid questions to create a venue of loss in Ukraine.

There wasn't a Kiev offensive. It's always been and still is digging in and surrounding it.

Christ sakes we have too many morons here.

d_taddei2, par far, Hole, TMA1, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

owais.usmani and sundoesntrise dislike this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:40 am

Dima wrote:Hope the special military operation to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine continue unabated, even though the ops has been paused in the Kiev region.
    It will
    This is going to be long haul, so as this operation continue, concentrate on overcoming shortcomings.

Emergency acquisition of large enough quantity combat drones from China, so that every military/nazi stuff thats found in Ukraine can be hammered.
    Russia already makes combat drones and have been using them effectively in the Ukraine for the last week or 2. They don't need China's help to secure their own backyard.
    Emergency acquisition of ships. As long as you don't have surface combatants to pile up pressure on the borders of the opponents and to "influence" affairs on their land, Russia will find all its enemies operating in its front and backyard, due to their own home being safe from any conventional Russian reach.
    Agreed, I expect the timetable of Project 22350M(Super Gorshkov) to be moved up significantly, the west will do everything in its power to smother Russia's economic progress using piracy (seizing ships), unilateral sanctions and bullying Russia's allies and trading partners wherever possible. Russia needs a real blue water Navy now more than ever.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, lancelot and Urluber like this post

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:47 am

I wonder how difficult is to topple Zhelenski from inside or just raid on him. Putin seems not able to do with 10000 missiles what Nuland did with a handful of breads.

Not the right time to say this, but I would have felt more confident with someone like Medvedev or Kadyrov.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon and miketheterrible dislike this post

Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:02 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:I wonder how difficult is to topple Zhelenski from inside or just raid on him. Putin seems not able to do with 10000 missiles what Nuland did with a handful of breads.

Not the right time to say this, but I would have felt more confident with someone like Medvedev or Kadyrov.
    Kadyrov is just brutal. He would **** them up and go to lvov with tanks. And burn it down. He is a man for the mission

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:03 am

VARGR198 likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:06 am

LMFS wrote:
    Hole wrote: And if Elenskyi´s forces attack Russian troops in the Kiev area, the VKS will accelerate their work.

Exactly. The ukie forces are holed up in the cities, means, they are purely defending. If they want to go offensive to break the Russian blockade, they will need a numerical superiority they don't have, ammo and fuel that have been destroyed, and they will break cover and be exposed to artillery and VKS. So Russia can easily remove a substantial amount of shock troops from the more or less frozen fronts already existing without losing anything and reinforce Donbass, were numbers indeed are needed. In particular in the South, where the offensive is advancing very slowly and not closing the encirclement, plus probably storming of Pavlograd will be necessary. Plus released forces from Mariupol means Russia wants to be done with the Donbass asap. So much for the umpteenth Russian defeat at the negotiation table Suspect

Correct. A few days ago I wrote that 80% of the Russian Forces around Kiev look as if on vaccation. Maybe a third of them will now be send to the East(?) because the "defenders" of Kiev are to week to do anything against the remaining units. There are drones and assault helicopters everywhere plus the air defence network is now established. A few more strikes against depots and the "defenders" will soon run out of ammo and fuel.

Thinking about troop movements... considering the large ammounts of troops gathered in Belarus, there is a slight possibility that the rotation to the East is just a cover. With Mariupol purged from Nazis and the reinforcements coming into Donbass from Russia, there should be enough forces to destroy the Orcs in the East. Maybe the VDV units are moving to the West = Lviv?

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, LMFS, lancelot, Yugo90 and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:11 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #8 - Page 36 Fpctkx10
    Opinion from some Telegram channel.

d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, kvs, LMFS, lancelot, Yugo90, Broski and Urluber like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm