1) Ukrainian Nationalists Use Ceasefire for Regrouping, Fresh Attacks - Kremlin
2) Kremlin Warns Oil Embargo Would Hit Energy Balance in Europe as Borrell Says EU Ready to Discuss New Russia Sanctions
3) Over 19,000 Refugees From DPR, LPR & Ukraine Have Received Medical Assistance in Russia, Health Minister Says
4) Ukrainian Nationalists Carried Out Provocation in Sumy That Russia Warned About - MoD
A provocation by Ukrainian nationalists led to an ammonia leak detected in the vicinity of the Ukrainian city of Sumy, Russian Defence Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Monday.
5) Over 60 Ukrainian Troops Surrender as Russian Military Takes Control of Buried Command Centre Near Ki
6) Russian Forces Destroy 44 Ukrainian Military Facilities, Including Four Command Posts Over Past Day - Moscow
7) Russia Eliminates 80 Mercenaries, Ukrainian Radicals in Cruise Missile Strike on Training Centre in Rovno Region
8 ) UN Remained Silent About Violations of Prisoner of War Rights in Ukraine for 8 Years - Ombudswoman
9) Russian Investigative Committee Head Orders to Launch Criminal Proceedings Into Ukrainian Medic for Calling to 'Castrate Russian POWs'
10) Russian Paratroopers Drive Nationalist Battalions Out of Kiev Suburbs, MoD Says. Units of the Russian Airborne Forces forced nationalist battalions and the Ukrainian military out of the Kiev suburbs, who, retreating, left tanks, AMPVs, a lot of firearms, anti-tank weapons, and ammunition", an official statement read.
The list of the trophies includes T-64 and T-72 tanks, as well as German-made Panzerfaust 3 anti-tank weapons, 9K38 Igla missile systems, and other arms.
11) Arab Members of Israeli Parliament 'Snub' Zelensky's Knesset Speech, Blame NATO for Ukraine Crisis
12) Moscow Disapproves of Idea of Peacekeeping Mission by NATO Members in Ukraine - Kremlin
"President [Vladimir] Putin spoke negatively about this on 22 [February] in his nighttime address to the citizens of Russia and to the whole world. It is enough just to re-read it again, especially the moment where he talks about the hypothetical possibility that someone decides to intervene in the course of the special military operation from outside", Kremlin spokesman Dmirty Peskov stated.