Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Atmosphere
    Atmosphere


    Posts : 223
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2021-01-31

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Atmosphere Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:19 pm

    Russian pilot's input on the use of guided munitions in ukraine (google translated):

    "I will sum up the intermediate results.
    This is, perhaps, one of the most saturated with high-precision weapons combat operations that the Russian Armed Forces have ever carried out in its history.
    "Rusty" planes and "old Soviet" equipment were smashed in a couple of hours with high-precision (which we, as you know from the foreign media, do not have, but they have ... (c)  😏) everything that can pose at least some serious danger to the RF Armed Forces.
    Headquarters, warehouses, airfields, fleet, aviation, radar, control. They managed to break everything up without any confirmed losses among the civilians. This, perhaps, was not possible for anyone and never.
    Without a single, b****, cast-iron bomb!!!
    Of course, what the good old arta reached for was ruined for her.
    Now they will finish off the remaining air defense systems that can pose a threat to helicopters (I think everything that can threaten tactical aviation is already grounded, and all these Stingers, Tunguskas, Wasps and Strelas don’t give a damn)...."


    So they neutralize what is needed with PGM then finish the rest with non guided munitions once the PGM's are not needed.
    It was very fishy seeing media claiming that there were no PGMs while Kalibrs were flying left and right, while are about 10-12 times as expensive as aviation launched PGMs.

    GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

    Shadåw
    Shadåw


    Posts : 86
    Points : 91
    Join date : 2012-07-29

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Shadåw Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:33 pm

    Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Fnkteg10
    Frontline has been straightened.

    What is the source of this map? Thank you.
    avatar
    adder


    Posts : 15
    Points : 15
    Join date : 2015-12-01

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  adder Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:34 pm

    Unknown aircraft was shot in Kharkiv tonight, two missiles which doesn't look like Manpads struck a aircraft righter after it dropped bombs.

    What is the russian equivalent of litening pod, the indian SU30MKI have them, does Russian the SU30SM have the same or similar. These guys need to fly higher.


    Last edited by adder on Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Krepost
    Krepost


    Posts : 452
    Points : 452
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Krepost Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:37 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Bit of reluctance here but posted to show just what the RuAF is up against with all the MANPADs now in Ukraine. Its from the Sunday Mail, I've chosen not to link the video.

    Helicopters are always easiest to hear when they fly towards you. Even flying at treetop height it is difficult to defend against this type of shot when the missile is partially shielded by the trees. If the Mi-24 had been lower would the MANPAD have smashed its way through the trees?

    It maybe better to fly higher to give the defence systems more time to react.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 54996433-10581949-image-a-13_1646523309122


    Is it real?
    - If so, than it can not be a MANPADS as it is fired from a distance of less than 500m. That helicopter is well within the dead zone of the MANPADS.
    - Most likely a head-on lucky shot with an RPG.

    Is it fake?
    - A stationary drone in the air is waiting for the event to happen!!!
    - Why cut the clip soon after the hit/crash?

    Vann7 and magnumcromagnon like this post

    Ispan
    Ispan


    Posts : 482
    Points : 496
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 45
    Location : Madrid

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Ispan Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:41 pm

    I worked hard on today's briefing, writing it down almost in real time, it's not just a copy paste , lots of links and stories

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/06/parte-de-guerra-06-03-2022/

    GarryB, dino00, Big_Gazza, auslander and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Ispan
    Ispan


    Posts : 482
    Points : 496
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 45
    Location : Madrid

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Ispan Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:45 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    Ispan wrote:yesterday collected war reports and other useful info

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/06/parte-de-guerra-05-03-2022-2000-horas-informes-varios/

    Your reports are always worth reading, so here is the easy version  Laughing

    Just use a web browser with the ability to auto translate pages, I use Yandex, but Chrome does it too and I suppose all browsers do it by default.

    I don't know why you should have a problem with italics, makes the wall of text readable and helps me underline what's reported and what are my extrapolations and comments.

    There's no need to copy paste here, but if you like it more that way suit yourself. I regret I have no time to do it myself.

    markgreven and JohninMK like this post

    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker


    Posts : 1139
    Points : 1219
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 34
    Location : Indonesia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Stealthflanker Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:47 pm

    adder wrote:Unknown aircraft was shot in Kharkiv tonight, two missiles which doesn't look like Manpads struck a aircraft righter after it dropped bombs.

    What is the russian equivalent of litening pod, the indian SU30MKI have them, does Russian the SU30SM have the same or similar. These guys need to fly higher.

    There is T-220 targeting pod.

    Question tho if they're widespread already in VKS.
    Dima
    Dima


    Posts : 1216
    Points : 1227
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Dima Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:53 pm

    adder wrote:Finally a news channel that is english that youtube cannot ban.

    Don't even fall for it. That channel is run by western stooges and on pure western crap.

    They gained a lot of viewers and subscriber with a good looking $itch doing the show with persuasive narration/scrip readout, and with some "international" correspondents.

    There is not a single Indian channel which is not parroting the US/western garbage.
    The recent half hearted "balancing" act, like the one above, is mainly due to the fact that, regardless of every single Indian media being anti-Russian, there are still considerable amount of ordinary Indians who support Russia. But that means nothing and have no bearing on the west oriented Indian foreign policy.

    In addition, all the satellite providers like TataSky, DishTV, Airtel, Reliance Jio, etc have banned RT from their platforms in India and the Russian Govt is sitting silent, not taking up the matter with their Indian counterparts.
    Atleast, all these who have operations in Russia should be completely banned.

    Also, Russia should ban AIR INDIA, who is now a private airline, owned by TATA, from using Russian airspace. No need to give such a$$oles, who bans Russian stuffs on their platforms, any benefit, let them take the longer route.


    And if you want to know how gutter the Indian foreign policy is and who runs it...its here, the father-son duo mercenaries working for their western masters. Search a bit deep, and one might even stumble upon their family history of serving their colonial masters.

    https://twitter.com/d_jaishankar

    The current "balancing" that India did w.r.t to Russian special operations in Ukraine is only coz of other reasonable voices and NOT coz of the US/western stooge who unfortunately is the Indian FM, including the Indian PM Modi, coz when he was treated as a rabid dog & doors shut on him by the entire western world, when he was the CM of his state/province, it was only Russia and China who kept their doors opened for him.

    magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, Hole, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 12880
    Points : 13027
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  kvs Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:05 pm

    https://t.me/opersvodki/1064

    Russia is establishing local militias to fight against regime agents who are attempting to stage sabotage and
    terrorist incidents to frame Russian "occupants". In the above video (I saw it in a livestream and can't view it
    since I do not have a Telgram account) we see explosives and modern radio equipment from one of the busted
    regime cells.

    Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, zepia, miketheterrible and like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5278
    Points : 5382
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Vann7 Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:15 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Gleb Bazov
    @gbazov
    ·
    2h
    #UkraineRussia—According to #Russia|n MoD, over past 24 hours, #RF shot down the following aircraft of #Ukraine:

    4 Su-27
    1 MiG-29
    (all near #Zhytomyr)

    1 Su-27
    1 Su-25
    (Near #Radomyshl)

    1 Su-25 (#Nezhin)
    2 Mi-8 choppers (#Kiev)

    6 UAVs, incl. Bayraktar TB-2


    how is possible for kiev to have combat planes flying in ukraine when supposedly russia
    destroyed all the runways in airports? Suspect perhaps Russia have not bombed all airports yet?
    or urban roads used as runways? or maybe they fly across border with poland and romania and return.


    Yugo90 and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9415
    Points : 9399
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Isos Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:19 pm

    Stealthflanker wrote:
    adder wrote:Unknown aircraft was shot in Kharkiv tonight, two missiles which doesn't look like Manpads struck a aircraft righter after it dropped bombs.

    What is the russian equivalent of litening pod, the indian SU30MKI have them, does Russian the SU30SM have the same or similar. These guys need to fly higher.

    There is T-220 targeting pod.  

    Question tho if they're widespread already in VKS.

    Su-34 and su-24 have in build targeting systems. But the Buks are scarrying them.

    They need 20 Orion to patrol above the area they are controlling as weel as 50km inside iukrainian territory to hunt them so that sukhoi can fly freely.

    Kriva, Yugo90 and Arkanghelsk like this post

    The Ottoman
    The Ottoman


    Posts : 287
    Points : 311
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  The Ottoman Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:28 pm

    - Turkey didnt put sanctions on Russia.
    - Turkey didnt close its airspace for Russia.
    - Turkey did closed the Straits for US, UK, France etc but not for Russia because they are a coastal state and this doesnt harm the Russian Black Sea Fleet.
    - Turkish state- and commercial media arent bashing Russia or Russians.

    And Turkey is pushed and constantly being dragged into this conflict by:

    1. Zelensky (tweets and lies about Turkish support)

    2. USA (they called us more in this week than in the whole of 2021)

    3. Macron & Trudeau (suddenly they forgot that we are a 'dictatorial regime' and we are BFF now)

    4. EU (lot of reports and articles about TB2 and the Straits, they suddenly forgot 'human rights abuse' and 'undemocratic meassures')

    The Russian Federation should not forget Turkey's stance in this conflict after the war is over.

    Russia should close the PKK office in Moscow and give Turkey a free passage in Syria to clean the YPG from their borders and support Turkey's case in the East Med against Greece, France, Italy and Cyprus.

    GarryB, thegopnik, Yugo90, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3297
    Points : 3542
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  par far Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:32 pm

    https://t.me/realCRP/3476?single

    kvs and Yugo90 like this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3297
    Points : 3542
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  par far Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:37 pm




    I am pretty Russian military knew the west would try this.

    Big_Gazza, kvs, lancelot, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    avatar
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E


    Posts : 221
    Points : 229
    Join date : 2016-01-20

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:38 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:- Turkey didnt put sanctions on Russia.


    The Russian Federation should not forget Turkey's stance in this conflict after the war is over.

    Russia should close the PKK office in Moscow and give Turkey a free passage in Syria to clean the YPG from their borders and support Turkey's case in the East Med against Greece, France, Italy and Cyprus.
    Keep your fascist thoughts for yourself. Russia will never forget the Turks in Syria whose Russian victims. The Saa will throw out the Turk in Syria with Russia. Russia does not sell allies like the USA.

    adder, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6731
    Points : 6809
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:44 pm

    Atmosphere wrote:Russian pilot's input on the use of guided munitions in ukraine (google translated):

    "I will sum up the intermediate results.
    This is, perhaps, one of the most saturated with high-precision weapons combat operations that the Russian Armed Forces have ever carried out in its history.
    "Rusty" planes and "old Soviet" equipment were smashed in a couple of hours with high-precision (which we, as you know from the foreign media, do not have, but they have ... (c)  😏) everything that can pose at least some serious danger to the RF Armed Forces.
    Headquarters, warehouses, airfields, fleet, aviation, radar, control. They managed to break everything up without any confirmed losses among the civilians. This, perhaps, was not possible for anyone and never.
    Without a single, b****, cast-iron bomb!!!
    Of course, what the good old arta reached for was ruined for her.
    Now they will finish off the remaining air defense systems that can pose a threat to helicopters (I think everything that can threaten tactical aviation is already grounded, and all these Stingers, Tunguskas, Wasps and Strelas don’t give a damn)...."


    So they neutralize what is needed with PGM then finish the rest with non guided munitions once the PGM's are not needed.
    It was very fishy seeing media claiming that there were no PGMs while Kalibrs were flying left and right, while are about 10-12 times as expensive as aviation launched PGMs.

    Well that's clearly bullshit as the Ukrainians do seem to have a lot of Buks, Shilkas, Strela-10s, Tunguskas moving around and in cover, and ruining the RuAF's day

    Plenty of MANPADs too

    I think some Ukrainian aircraft were still flying after the first day, there was that one which crashed in Kiev. The Baikatyrs too, which weren't all destroyed.

    The S-300s were all taken out as well as all Ukrainian radars

    It will be hard to deal with the mobile Ukrainian air defense systems because they don't need to keep their radar on. Just turn it on, track a target, and fire. And they can get advanced warning of when to do this from NATO who work with their own radar coverage and can see all the Russian stuff in the air and where its going.

    JohninMK, lancelot, Yugo90, Mir and Broski like this post

    dino00
    dino00


    Posts : 1677
    Points : 1714
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 34
    Location : portugal

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  dino00 Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:45 pm

    Ispan wrote:I worked hard on today's briefing, writing it down almost in real time, it's not just a copy paste , lots of links and stories

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/06/parte-de-guerra-06-03-2022/

    Very good

    GarryB, Ispan and Yugo90 like this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1837
    Points : 1841
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Mir Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:46 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    how is possible for kiev to have combat planes flying in ukraine when supposedly russia
    destroyed all the runways in airports?  Suspect    perhaps Russia have not bombed all airports yet?
    or urban roads used as runways? or maybe they fly across border with poland and romania and return.

    Soviet era and Russian combat aircraft can operate from fairly rough terrain - unlike NATO. They can hide them almost anywhere - ie under a bridge along a highway or in a barn in more rural areas. They need maintenance, fuel and ammo to keep them operational but it would be only a short term solution. Some aircraft (esp helicopters) could operate covertly from neighboring countries but that could prove problematic.

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, Broski and Urluber like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1625
    Points : 1627
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:50 pm

    So now that US greenlit aircraft to Ukraine

    And Putin said any country doing this is a participant to the conflict

    How does this turnout ? It seems Putin did make the correct decision to reserve forces for a wider NATO Russia war

    Would Russia fight Poland directly or over Ukraine only?

    Would this mean S400 is needed?

    My apologies for earlier, I underestimated the risks of NATO

    Putin and MOD know what they are doing, they need all PGMs and Combined Arms Armies for NATO war

    Would tactical nukes be used? This situation can escalate rapidly 

    S500 could come on station in Ukraine and Belarus?

    Yugo90, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9415
    Points : 9399
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Isos Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:55 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:So now that US greenlit aircraft to Ukraine

    And Putin said any country doing this is a participant to the conflict

    How does this turnout ? It seems Putin did make the correct decision to reserve forces for a wider NATO Russia war

    Would Russia fight Poland directly or over Ukraine only?

    Would this mean S400 is needed?

    My apologies for earlier, I underestimated the risks of NATO

    Putin and MOD know what they are doing, they need all PGMs and Combined Arms Armies for NATO war

    Would tactical nukes be used? This situation can escalate rapidly 

    S500 could come on station in Ukraine and Belarus?

    US said greenlight if they want to.

    All the countries operating mig-29 already said no.

    It's just a propaganda move from the US to try to act like they don't care about russian threats. Reality is that they are 100% sure the countries will decline sending their fighrers and ukraine has no more airport to fly them.

    Thry are just putting some oil on the fire for no reason. Russia will just increase its bombing and ukrainian will suffer.

    Ukrainian army needs to overthrow Zelensky and reach an agreement. He is clearly a US puppet and leading the coubtry to it destruction.

    d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  miketheterrible Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:00 pm

    Russia will place ad systems in belarus and light up polish sky. As soon as those jets enter Ukraine airspace, they will be shot down.

    They are agreeing to send old soviet jets. These are barely more capable than what Ukraine had.

    Poland is liking this deal cause they get shiny new jets while just sending old, barely functional jets to Ukraine.

    magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, lancelot, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  miketheterrible Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:02 pm

    Isos wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:So now that US greenlit aircraft to Ukraine

    And Putin said any country doing this is a participant to the conflict

    How does this turnout ? It seems Putin did make the correct decision to reserve forces for a wider NATO Russia war

    Would Russia fight Poland directly or over Ukraine only?

    Would this mean S400 is needed?

    My apologies for earlier, I underestimated the risks of NATO

    Putin and MOD know what they are doing, they need all PGMs and Combined Arms Armies for NATO war

    Would tactical nukes be used? This situation can escalate rapidly 

    S500 could come on station in Ukraine and Belarus?

    US said greenlight if they want to.

    All the countries operating mig-29 already said no.

    It's just a propaganda move from the US to try to act like they don't care about russian threats. Reality is that they are 100% sure the countries will decline sending their fighrers and ukraine has no more airport to fly them.

    Thry are just putting some oil on the fire for no reason. Russia will just increase its bombing and ukrainian will suffer.

    Ukrainian army needs to overthrow Zelensky and reach an agreement. He is clearly a US puppet and leading the coubtry to it destruction.

    Exactly. This was Blinkins other stupid PR tricks. In the end, No one will want to send these in major risks,

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3297
    Points : 3542
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  par far Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:04 pm


    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1566
    Points : 1646
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  auslander Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:04 pm

    Ispan wrote:I worked hard on today's briefing, writing it down almost in real time, it's not just a copy paste , lots of links and stories
    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/06/parte-de-guerra-06-03-2022/

    Absolutely top class synopsis of the current situation. Well done!

    Auslander

    Big_Gazza, Ispan and Yugo90 like this post

    avatar
    Yugo90


    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2020-10-24

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Yugo90 Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:06 pm

    If Russia will have a war with nato inside Ukraine, can they have a mobilization maybe ? They will need alot of manpower if Poland attacks their forces in Ukraine.

    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue May 24, 2022 10:45 am