Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+69
ali.a.r
zorobabel
crod
The Ottoman
Autodestruct
mack8
Urluber
Walther von Oldenburg
rigoletto
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
franco
Ispan
Kiko
lancelot
Hole
George1
Isos
owais.usmani
Serberus
RTN
JohninMK
Aristide
higurashihougi
Karl Haushofer
mavaff
Maximmmm
VARGR198
Hannibal Barca
Singular_Transform
Firebird
Regular
nomadski
Finty
nero
Airbornewolf
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Mir
Sujoy
Scorpius
EkErilaz
d_taddei2
magnumcromagnon
TMA1
Cheetah
hoom
Vann7
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
sundoesntrise
Rasisuki Nebia
par far
Backman
GarryB
caveat emptor
thegopnik
kvs
teh_beard
bitcointrader70
ATLASCUB
lyle6
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
auslander
PhSt
73 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7776
    Points : 7852
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  flamming_python Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:44 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:

    Well you are talking about the Russian army.

    Who wouldn't a joke next to them. Maybe only the US, China and India.

    And the efforts to demoralize the Ukrainian army have been expert indeed. First a feint attack, then a feint recognition of the DNR/LNR, then the mobilization of the DNR/LNR followed by the pumelling of Ukrainian forces on the contact line, then the recognition of them, as the Ukrainian government is completely lost and remains silent for days. Followed by a shock and awe campaign against radars, air defenses, the British base in Odessa, the new American base, the Bairaktars, air bases, VDV capturing airports, the pummeling of the most determined Nazi section of the Ukrainian army with Grads from Belgorod. Then the slow, creeping invasion of the 'Z' army and surrounding of cities.

    Man. Who the **** thought of this shit.


    Last edited by flamming_python on Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

    bitch_killer dislikes this post

    VARGR198
    VARGR198


    Posts : 485
    Points : 489
    Join date : 2015-08-09

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  VARGR198 Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:44 pm


    Airbornewolf, kvs, LMFS, Autodestruct and bitch_killer like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Backman Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:46 pm

    Finty wrote:
    The Commander of Russia’s 74th motorized rifle brigade is captured and discloses in an interrogation that his forces entered Ukraine through Belarus
    #UkraineRussiaCrisis #russianinvasion

    https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliMatterz/status/1496959196537176065


    So we have another NATO shill in here

    magnumcromagnon, auslander, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

    Finty dislikes this post

    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB


    Posts : 1161
    Points : 1171
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  ATLASCUB Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:47 pm

    It's all out war by any means. Expect everything.
    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Backman Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:48 pm

    It really triggers Anglophone ppl to see someone else's cruise missiles on CNN instead of just their own. This is why Finty is triggered.

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Broski, Autodestruct, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

    Finty
    Finty


    Posts : 539
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2021-02-10
    Location : Great Britain

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Finty Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:51 pm

    More propaganda or nah

    Now for sure: Ukraine reclaims the Hostomel Airport near Kyiv from Russia's forces.

    Sources: Deputy Interior Minister Anton Herashchenko; Ukrainian parliament's Telegram channel.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1496950008339484672

    bitch_killer dislikes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7776
    Points : 7852
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  flamming_python Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:51 pm

    Finty wrote:
    The Commander of Russia’s 74th motorized rifle brigade is captured and discloses in an interrogation that his forces entered Ukraine through Belarus
    #UkraineRussiaCrisis #russianinvasion

    https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliMatterz/status/1496959196537176065


    That man claims to be the commander of the reconnaissance platoon of the motor-rifle brigade, not the commander of the brigade (!!!)

    bitch_killer dislikes this post

    Finty
    Finty


    Posts : 539
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2021-02-10
    Location : Great Britain

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Finty Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:52 pm

    Backman wrote:It really triggers Anglophone ppl to see someone else's cruise missiles on CNN instead of just their own. This is why Finty is triggered.

    Ok shill. I suppose you missed the bit where I slagged off people for suggesting an aircraft carrying out attacks on civilian areas was Ukrainian rather than Russian. You're a typical brainlet autist.

    Again, another sign of autism is that you don't seem to have any empathy for whoever's on the receiving end of those missiles, not to mention the Russian dead as well.

    Backman and bitch_killer dislike this post

    teh_beard
    teh_beard


    Posts : 78
    Points : 80
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : St.-Petersburg, Russia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  teh_beard Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:54 pm

    VARGR198 wrote:

    Yeah, and there was a video of administration of some factory in the same Odessa taking off Ukrainian flag from their building. The joke was "maybe they know something we don't".

    Not sure I like my flag placed everywhere by people who switch sides so easily and not yet are, and hopefully will not be for several more years, citizens of Russia.


    Last edited by teh_beard on Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

    VARGR198, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB


    Posts : 1161
    Points : 1171
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  ATLASCUB Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:57 pm

    Odessa rebellion was summarily put down in 2014/15. Some Russian assets were taken out, others obviously lingered in the shadows.

    Kiev is the rat nest. That command center must fall, the sooner the infinitely better. No half measures around this. I appears that it will need a much stronger use of force to taken down... civilian casualties being a fact. Decision on that better be quick.

    An airport is easy to get into but also to be trapped into as well. The periphery must become a no-mans land. That means the Russian airforce must flatten its surroundings to smithereens. Civilian casualties are highly likely as a result. Civilian casualties can not be 100% prevented otherwise it will hamper in many areas the operations taking place, and even result in defeat as the other side takes advantage of such rules of engagement.

    Kiev is gonna be trouble no matter how it's sliced for Russia. It's the capital of the cancer.


    Last edited by ATLASCUB on Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

    bitch_killer dislikes this post

    avatar
    Urluber


    Posts : 172
    Points : 174
    Join date : 2022-01-05

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Urluber Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:59 pm

    Hope not posted yet.

    Kyovan Su-25's in bad shape.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 FMZAO_fXwAQg90b?format=jpg&name=large

    dino00, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Finty and Arkanghelsk like this post

    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz


    Posts : 125
    Points : 127
    Join date : 2022-02-24
    Location : Scandinavia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  EkErilaz Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:05 pm

    Finty wrote:More propaganda or nah

    Now for sure: Ukraine reclaims the Hostomel Airport near Kyiv from Russia's forces.

    Sources: Deputy Interior Minister Anton Herashchenko; Ukrainian parliament's Telegram channel.


    Impossible to know, it is only text written by one of the opposing sides sides propaganda makers.
    What speaks against it is that tit is not backed up by any video, or picture evidence.

    My guess is that it is still a running battle, the area might be changing hands on and off.

    And that might be the objective, to tie up ukrainian assets in rear areas. I can't really see what they need the airport for.
    But apart for the first sentence it is all speculation.

    miketheterrible, Finty, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    LMFS
    LMFS


    Posts : 4995
    Points : 4995
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  LMFS Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:06 pm

    Karl Haushofer wrote:Russia miscalculated so bad. Washington is laughing now.

    All our Karl Kartoffeln has done for the last n posts is to complain about Putin's Russia always giving in, but now not giving in is miscalculation. Sorry, but you my friend are a certified CLOWN clown clown clown

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Finty
    Finty


    Posts : 539
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2021-02-10
    Location : Great Britain

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Finty Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:07 pm

    A Ukrainian Su-27 fighter jet lands at Bacău Air Base in #Romania after the pilot defected and fled #Ukraine.

    https://twitter.com/OldPrague/status/1496963266522009600



    https://twitter.com/WW32022/status/1496970061298515972
    JUST NOW - BREAKING: The Russian Armed Forces are preparing a major offensive against Kiev and Mariupol.


    Last edited by Finty on Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Urluber likes this post

    bitch_killer dislikes this post

    VARGR198
    VARGR198


    Posts : 485
    Points : 489
    Join date : 2015-08-09

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  VARGR198 Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:09 pm

    teh_beard wrote:
    VARGR198 wrote:

    Yeah, and there was a video of administration of some factory in the same Odessa taking off Ukrainian flag from their building. The joke was "maybe they know something we don't".

    Not sure I like my flag placed everywhere by people who switch sides so easily and not yet are, and hopefully will not be for several more years, citizens of Russia.

    Would it not be the case that these people never wanted to be Ukrainan in the first place so now that Russia is coming they can fly the flag of the country that they feel they belong to.

    GarryB, Hannibal Barca, miketheterrible, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

    teh_beard
    teh_beard


    Posts : 78
    Points : 80
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : St.-Petersburg, Russia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  teh_beard Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:11 pm

    Anyway, as source of assessments on the situation, for those of us who do know Russian, I recommend Sharyi youtube channel - he is streaming on caffeine binge almost whole day straight.
    As man is a Russian speaking patriot of Ukraine genuinely unhappy about invasion he filters social and mass media BS in really balanced manner.

    GarryB, PapaDragon, Finty and Broski like this post

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg


    Posts : 1391
    Points : 1488
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Oldenburg

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:12 pm

    Finty wrote:
    A Ukrainian Su-27 fighter jet lands at Bacău Air Base in #Romania after the pilot defected and fled #Ukraine.

    https://twitter.com/OldPrague/status/1496963266522009600



    https://twitter.com/WW32022/status/1496970061298515972
    JUST NOW - BREAKING: The Russian Armed Forces are preparing a major offensive against Kiev and Mariupol.
    Comments say he fled back to Ukraine, it wasn't a defecation.

    Big_Gazza, lancelot and bitch_killer dislike this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70


    Posts : 271
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:14 pm

    Looks like it’s confirmed. The ukrops were able to take back the airfield. VDV paratroopers fled into the surrounding forrests and fields.

    dino00, topolm and bitch_killer dislike this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:14 pm

    Finty wrote:F*ck Putin, that is all.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 93b3d506536497149018fd6deb4e67ba

    Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, VARGR198, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

    Finty
    Finty


    Posts : 539
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2021-02-10
    Location : Great Britain

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Finty Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:16 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:
    Finty wrote:
    A Ukrainian Su-27 fighter jet lands at Bacău Air Base in #Romania after the pilot defected and fled #Ukraine.

    https://twitter.com/OldPrague/status/1496963266522009600



    https://twitter.com/WW32022/status/1496970061298515972
    JUST NOW - BREAKING: The Russian Armed Forces are preparing a major offensive against Kiev and Mariupol.
    Comments say he fled back to Ukraine, it wasn't a defecation.

    Aye I'd read something like that.


    Now there's talk of a Ukrainian ace flying a MiG-29, I'm only leaving this here for reference because this story is unverified. Note that this doesn't equal endorsement for the thicker shills of this parish.

    Following the exploits of a Fulcrum pilot nicknamed "The Ghost of Kyiv" who has scored a confirmed three if not four aerial victories today (working on verifying the fourth). Footage is old, but it's him. What a fucking chad

    Don't count the Ukrainian Air Force out just yet

    https://twitter.com/Sc0ttishKoala/status/1496904999456370690

    Reportedly may be up to six kills now, two Su-35's, an Su-27, MiG-29M and two Su-25's, will try to get some sources


    Even he acknowledges that sources are needed...

    bitch_killer dislikes this post

    avatar
    Karl Haushofer


    Posts : 930
    Points : 923
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Karl Haushofer Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:17 pm

    bitcointrader70 wrote:Looks like it’s confirmed. The ukrops were able to take back the airfield. VDV paratroopers fled into the surrounding forrests and fields.

    If true good news that the paratroopers were not killed.
    Finty
    Finty


    Posts : 539
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2021-02-10
    Location : Great Britain

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Finty Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:18 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Finty wrote:F*ck Putin, that is all.
    [img]

    Whatever, I'm not the one flying back to Russia in a bodybag. Concerning to see you don't give a shit about the lives of those Russians who have and are yet to perish.

    mack8 and bitch_killer dislike this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:18 pm

    LMFS wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:Russia miscalculated so bad. Washington is laughing now.

    All our Karl Kartoffeln has done for the last n posts is to complain about Putin's Russia always giving in, but now not giving in is miscalculation. Sorry, but you my friend are a certified CLOWN clown clown clown
    Karl SausageGobbler uses supposition and suppositories interchangeably.

    kvs, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    teh_beard
    teh_beard


    Posts : 78
    Points : 80
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : St.-Petersburg, Russia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  teh_beard Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:20 pm

    VARGR198 wrote:
    teh_beard wrote:
    VARGR198 wrote:

    Yeah, and there was a video of administration of some factory in the same Odessa taking off Ukrainian flag from their building. The joke was "maybe they know something we don't".

    Not sure I like my flag placed everywhere by people who switch sides so easily and not yet are, and hopefully will not be for several more years, citizens of Russia.

    Would it not be the case that these people never wanted to be Ukrainan in the first place so now that Russia is coming they can fly the flag of the country that they feel they belong to.

    I think in times like these those are not former underground  separatists who, finally gotten a breath of fresh air, change state flags, but opportunists. Those latter are hard to like.

    VARGR198, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Backman Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:21 pm

    Finty wrote:
    Backman wrote:It really triggers Anglophone ppl to see someone else's cruise missiles on CNN instead of just their own. This is why Finty is triggered.

    Ok shill. I suppose you missed the bit where I slagged off people for suggesting an aircraft carrying out attacks on civilian areas was Ukrainian rather than Russian. You're a typical brainlet autist.

    Again, another sign of autism is that you don't seem to have any empathy for whoever's on the receiving end of those missiles, not to mention the Russian dead as well.

    I feel terrible for the ppl who will die in this conflict that the US and UK summarily caused.

    GarryB, LMFS, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:13 am