Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:37 am

    Maximmmm wrote:Starting from yesterday we have freedom (almost) here in Switzerland. Masks only in transit and hospitals and I think maybe some restrictions for some massive events like concerts but I don't care about that so dunno.
    No more vax pass, no more masks at work, no more limits to gatherings!

    I wish freedom for all of you folks! cheers

    I thought your dirty ass was in Canada?

    Maximmmm likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:35 pm



    The real bizarre feature of this is how forced vaccination is being pushed in the face of Omicron. A mild variant.
    Over 95% of at risk groups (elderly, etc.) have been double vaxxed already. Why are these scumbags trying to
    force vaccination onto children?

    lancelot
    lancelot


    Posts : 1367
    Points : 1369
    Join date : 2020-10-18

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  lancelot Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:04 pm

    $$$.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:38 pm

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:25 am

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pfizer-moderna-contracts-2024-1.6311559

    Federal contracts poised to deliver 100 million vaccine doses annually for years

    Contracts are for 65M doses from Pfizer and 35M from Moderna

    Federal COVID-19 vaccine contracts mean Canada should get enough doses to give two or three more mRNA shots to every Canadian, every year, until at least 2024.

    But even as the National Advisory Committee on Immunization is now suggesting some Canadians get in line for their fourth doses, the World Health Organization is warning that "repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition" are not a sustainable plan to end the pandemic.

    The WHO's vaccine technical committee said today vaccines need to become more effective at keeping up with emerging variants.

    Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday there will be third and fourth booster doses available in this country if or when they're needed.

    Contracts signed last year provide for delivery of up to 65 million doses from Pfizer and 35 million from Moderna this year, followed by 60 million from Pfizer and 35 million from Moderna in each of the next two years.

    This explains at least partly why Turdope is killing protestors.

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:24 am



    Western totalitarians who pose as transparency champions. What a sick joke.

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:53 am



    Mir likes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2231
    Points : 2235
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:36 am

    Plan B >>

    https://www.rt.com/news/549937-bill-gates-omicron-vaccines/

    Bill Gates says Omicron ‘sadly’ spreads immunity faster than vaccines
    The billionaire said ‘next time’ scientists must work better to produce enough vaccines sooner.

    Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said the Covid-19 Omicron variant had outpaced world vaccine drives in spreading immunity, urging health officials around the globe to respond more quickly to the next pandemic.

    Asked about the world’s progress in “beating Covid-19” during a panel at the 2022 Munich Security Conference on Friday, the tech magnate and philanthropist credited the coronavirus itself for immunizing populations naturally in some regions.

    “Sadly, the virus itself – particularly the variant called Omicron – is a type of vaccine. That is, it creates both B-cell and T-cell immunity, and it’s done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines,” he said.

    magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:39 pm

    https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/34-year-old-canadian-father-drops-dead-in-front-of-his-daughters-after-covid-19-vaccine/

    34-Year-Old Canadian Father Drops Dead in Front of His Daughters After COVID-19 Vaccine

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Chantelle-Watt-Feb-12


    Lymphohistiocitic myocarditis

    As usual the regime doctors pooh poohed this being caused by the mRNA vaxxes. Then people believe the story about 2 million
    women raped by Soviet soldiers in Germany based on extrapolations and wild stories by Nazi doctors.

    Vann7 likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:40 pm



    Vann7, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm


    Posts : 320
    Points : 321
    Join date : 2015-07-27
    Location : Switzerland

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Maximmmm Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:09 am

    miketheterrible wrote:
    Maximmmm wrote:Starting from yesterday we have freedom (almost) here in Switzerland. Masks only in transit and hospitals and I think maybe some restrictions for some massive events like concerts but I don't care about that so dunno.
    No more vax pass, no more masks at work, no more limits to gatherings!

    I wish freedom for all of you folks! cheers

    I thought your dirty ass was in Canada?

    It was, but then I moved here. Life of a budding scientist, gotta go to where the labs you want to work in are.
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2231
    Points : 2235
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:14 am

    Maximmmm wrote:
    It was, but then I moved here. Life of a budding scientist, gotta go to where the labs you want to work in are.

    Done any "Gain-of-Function" research lately? Wink Laughing
    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1392
    Points : 1422
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:11 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Watch the whole thing. Get your mRNA booster and lose the ability to walk across the room. All to "save" yourself from
    the worst viral strain ever, Omicron.

    I had both shots and have had my booster.

    No problems at all.

    Garry, I've driven home after 10 pints of beer, 3 double whiskies and a dab of speed. Did 70 in a 30 mph zone too.
    To quote you, "No problems at all", either.

    Are u also advocating that too?

    sundoesntrise likes this post

    Sujoy
    Sujoy


    Posts : 1965
    Points : 2127
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India || भारत

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Sujoy Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:30 pm

    Vann7 wrote:This plans for depopulation have been going on for decades but at very slow rate . Not only using
    genetically modified food , but also with pesticides they use in some agriculture products..
    new study found 1/3 of american citizens , have chemicals in their blood found in chemical weapons
    that the US military used in wars , that cause cancer.  Shocked
    West sponsored depopulation plans are indeed true. But they don't target their own citizens. It's mostly people in Asia and Africa who are the targets. Completely corrupt local governments of Asian, African countries makes the work of these Western countries that much more easy.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34297
    Points : 34815
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  GarryB Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:20 am

    Garry, I've driven home after 10 pints of beer, 3 double whiskies and a dab of speed. Did 70 in a 30 mph zone too.
    To quote you, "No problems at all", either.

    Are u also advocating that too?

    First of all... just lost quite a bit of respect for you, risking you own life is fine, but risking the lives of everyone else on the road... well you make your own choices, even if those around you will have to deal with the consequences.

    Second I am one of over 4 million New Zealanders who have also had the jabs, which is not the same as trying to murder other people with a motor vehicle.

    RTN likes this post

    Firebird dislikes this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:40 am

    Mad censored

    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm


    Posts : 320
    Points : 321
    Join date : 2015-07-27
    Location : Switzerland

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Maximmmm Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:46 am

    Mir wrote:
    Maximmmm wrote:
    It was, but then I moved here. Life of a budding scientist, gotta go to where the labs you want to work in are.

    Done any "Gain-of-Function" research lately? Wink Laughing

    I wish lol! Uncle Sam's $ dispensary is a great way to get funded. But it's ok, plenty of money here for what I do. thumbsup

    kvs and Mir like this post

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1392
    Points : 1422
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:54 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Garry, I've driven home after 10 pints of beer, 3 double whiskies and a dab of speed. Did 70 in a 30 mph zone too.
    To quote you, "No problems at all", either.

    Are u also advocating that too?

    First of all... just lost quite a bit of respect for you, risking you own life is fine, but risking the lives of everyone else on the road... well you make your own choices, even if those around you will have to deal with the consequences.

    Second I am one of over 4 million New Zealanders who have also had the jabs, which is not the same as trying to murder other people with a motor vehicle.


    Stupid and ignorant comment, I would have expected better from you over the years Garry. You can and should do much better.

    Nobody was trying to murder someone with a car.
    But evidently you're extremely happy for your heroes like Billy to be guaranteed to kill very large numbers of people without any justification. By that, you are tantamount to aiding and abetting murder, it could be argued!

    Just because the franken vax didn't you, although its already killed (many thousands short and long term-far more than "Covid", hospitalised(my mother), disabled(my 21 yr old next door neighbour), debilitated (my brother), it doesn't mean such stupid, ultra risky and stupid poisons should be foisted on the gullible, or those bullied by the corrupt Establishment.

    The fact is, your attempt at an argument has been shown to have zero credibility. My 2 posts have shown this.

    I suggest you go back to the Norman Fenton YT channel. He shows with British National Health Service stats that i)vaxxing doesn't decrease deaths or hospitalisations. and ii)all cause deaths are actually higher in vaxxed - even showing huge spikes in deaths when the vax is rolled out to an age group.

    No spin, no "opinion", just bare faced facts.

    EDIT
    PS doing 70 in a 30 zone is stupid thing to do, esp after drink and drugs.
    And I'm definitely NOT recommending anyone to do it.
    Likewise, saying everyone should take the frankenvax because it hasn't killed Garry is an equally stupid thing.
    The point is, SOMETIMES morally objectionable and ridiculously dangerous things DON'T cause harm in an individual case. But that doesn't mean they can ever be justified. The frankenvax IS killing people. AND harming. It can never be justified when the risks of the vaxx outweigh the risks of "Covid".
    Morally its very similar to drink driving etc. Makes a small number of people feel good (Gates, Milken, Fauci, Vax zealots like the Aussie PM), and risks infinite harm to far more innocent people.


    Last edited by Firebird on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

    kvs likes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2231
    Points : 2235
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:20 am

    Firebird wrote:
    Stupid and ignorant comment

    One under reported side effect of the jab seems to be (impaired) tunnel vision Wink Laughing

    Firebird likes this post

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1392
    Points : 1422
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:38 am

    Mir wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Stupid and ignorant comment

    One under reported side effect of the jab seems to be (impaired) tunnel vision Wink Laughing

    I think its because he fancies Jacinda Horseface Arden.🤣

    Mir likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:19 pm



    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13371
    Points : 13516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:28 pm

    The personal vax experience of any individual does not authorize any other individual to be forced to take the same vax. This is
    a gross violation of individual rights. It is exactly equivalent to forcing an individual with a peanut allergy to eat peanuts. Just because
    you did not die from the eating experience does not give you any rights in the name of anything to force others to eat what is lethal for
    them as individuals.

    The claims about public safety from vaxxination are total BS. The vax does not stop transmission and in fact creates selective pressure
    on the virus which develops Alpha strain vax resistance. The hospital "burden" argument is total BS as well. The vaxxed load up the
    hospitals everywhere that vaccination rate is high such as in Canada. This is fully consistent with the vax not stopping transmission
    and not curing people from their comorbidities that cause them to have severe symptoms.

    If I am not allowed to "burden" a hospital because I am unvaxxed then I want my f*cking tax money back.



    Firebird and Mir like this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34297
    Points : 34815
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  GarryB Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:43 pm

    Stupid and ignorant comment, I would have expected better from you over the years Garry. You can and should do much better.

    It comes from experience... I have lost quite a few family and friends to drink driving... obviously you think it is nothing and I should get over it, I mean people die anyway... and it is much more important you get home without having to pay for a taxi, because obviously mixing alcohol with illegal drugs is just common sense.

    Common sense like believing that Bill Gates wants everyone dead and is using vaccines he had nothing to do with the creation of to achieve it.

    Stupid and ignorant you say.

    Right... you defend your right to drink drive... I am sure the cop that arrests you will appreciate you drive better after you have had a few.

    Any other confessions?

    Did you beat up your wife today?

    This response makes me feel my first reply was right on the money...

    Nobody was trying to murder someone with a car.

    You were drunk and on drugs and doing 70 miles per hour in a 30 mile per hour zone... would you have even noticed if someone had stepped out in front of you?

    Just because the franken vax didn't you, although its already killed (many thousands short and long term-far more than "Covid", hospitalised(my mother), disabled(my 21 yr old next door neighbour), debilitated (my brother), it doesn't mean such stupid, ultra risky and stupid poisons should be foisted on the gullible, or those bullied by the corrupt Establishment.

    That is funny... perhaps this is god punishing you for drink driving and taking drugs... because Alcohol and drugs have never hurt anyone at all, so I can see the link you are making... driving really fast while pissed is fine because it was your choice and vaccines are bad because you are not getting a choice... brilliant.

    It is especially funny you think it is all my fault... my name isn't Putin you know... we are only very distant cousins... I am helping him stash is trillions of dollars till he retires in 2036.

    The fact is, your attempt at an argument has been shown to have zero credibility. My 2 posts have shown this.

    Argument?

    I am contributing my experience to the conversation.... getting a lot of input from people who have not had the jabs and are afraid, so I thought I would contribute my experience... but my experience has zero credibility.... why...

    Would love to hear how this world conspiracy managed to get the Russians and Chinese to cooperate because to murder a large percentage of the worlds population you would need the poisons to be in all the vaccines and not just the ones you sell to rich western countries... otherwise you wipe out the west... which is what made Bill Gates rich... that is the last thing he would want... with the west gone and people like Putin and Xi in charge he would have to start paying some tax.

    I suggest you go back to the Norman Fenton YT channel. He shows with British National Health Service stats that i)vaxxing doesn't decrease deaths or hospitalisations. and ii)all cause deaths are actually higher in vaxxed - even showing huge spikes in deaths when the vax is rolled out to an age group.

    No spin, no "opinion", just bare faced facts.

    You can use statistics to say anything you like... hospitals in the UK are likely centres for superbugs and neglect because they are overworked and under paid.

    PS doing 70 in a 30 zone is stupid thing to do, esp after drink and drugs.
    And I'm definitely NOT recommending anyone to do it.

    Yeah, that is pretty much what I said to you and your reply was that my reply was stupid and ignorant...

    Like I said, lost respect for you, and your subsequent comments are not changing that at all.

    Likewise, saying everyone should take the frankenvax because it hasn't killed Garry is an equally stupid thing.

    I didn't tell anyone they have to get vaccinated. I just shared my personal experience.

    The point is, SOMETIMES morally objectionable and ridiculously dangerous things DON'T cause harm in an individual case. But that doesn't mean they can ever be justified. The frankenvax IS killing people. AND harming. It can never be justified when the risks of the vaxx outweigh the risks of "Covid".

    There is a western saying... don't throw the baby out with the bath water... if we banned things for being dangerous no body would be allowed in rivers and lakes or the sea... no mountain climbing... certainly no cars or motorbikes...

    The core of the problem is like everything in the west is that you pick a side and you argue and you do everything you can to "win"... including evidence against your beliefs or your argument.

    You live in a west that allowed big pharma companies to continue to sell drugs found to be harmful in one country to people in other countries...

    You have to look at the evidence and make the decision for yourself, but when you accuse others of selling out to big pharma because they don't make the same decision you made, well you lost me... I am not interested in being part of your argument, because it is a circle jerk that wont solve anything at all.

    Makes a small number of people feel good (Gates, Milken, Fauci, Vax zealots like the Aussie PM), and risks infinite harm to far more innocent people.

    It is funny you think you have a choice... if they actually had a plan to poison the people of the world these people own food companies that make the food you eat... whatever they put in their vaccine that you think is killing people or making the weak or damaged, they could just as easily put in the water you drink or the food you eat... or the booze you so love and the drugs you take.

    Ohh no... some anti vaxers have worked out our plan to totally sabotage the west despite the west that we are sabotaging is what made us super rich and powerful in the first place... I guess we will just have to give up..... what a world... what a world....

    One under reported side effect of the jab seems to be (impaired) tunnel vision

    Pot talking?

    No... you black....

    I think its because he fancies Jacinda Horseface Arden

    I can see why you hate her... population of 5 million and 53 deaths to Covid over almost three years... what a terrible leader... and she wont shit talk China and she hasn't sent armed forces into other countries... what a failure as a leader she is.  Rolling Eyes

    The personal vax experience of any individual does not authorize any other individual to be forced to take the same vax.

    I have read my posts a couple of times now... could you point out where I stated that vaccinations should be mandatory please... take your time but before the end of the week would be good.

    BTW why should I care if it does not stop transmission... I am vaccinated. Transmission is only a problem for those not vaccinated.

    Choices have consequences... if you choose not to get car insurance should you be allowed to drive? I know in some countries it is illegal to not have car insurance and drive a car, but of course freedom of choice is also about accepting responsibility for your choices... the choice of getting insurance is about mitigating risk and making it easier to deal with if it happens.

    I don't care if you don't get vaccinated... that is your decision... I don't have to live with the consequences, so I am not telling anyone they have to get vaccinated... I am also not telling people to get car insurance or house insurance or life insurance either.
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2231
    Points : 2235
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:26 am

    GarryB wrote:
    BTW why should I care if it does not stop transmission... I am vaccinated. Transmission is only a problem for those not vaccinated.

    We were once promised that the jab would stop the virus in it's tracks. By now we should know it's not true. Those that spread Omicron around the world were fully jabbed travelers and tourists. The unvaxxed mortals are not allowed to travel the globe. We all know that none of the jabs will stop the spread of the virus, but thanks to Omicron we now have herd immunity. It is now fact that your own natural immune system is far better than any amount of jabs and boosters you may take in future. Pity you screwed your own censored natural immune system by injecting these experimental drugs.

    GarryB wrote:Pot talking? No... you black....

    Is that an attempted racial slur!? What a Face
    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1392
    Points : 1422
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:29 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Stupid and ignorant comment, I would have expected better from you over the years Garry. You can and should do much better.

    It comes from experience... I have lost quite a few family and friends to drink driving... obviously you think it is nothing and I should get over it, I mean people die anyway... and it is much more important you get home without having to pay for a taxi, because obviously mixing alcohol with illegal drugs is just common sense.

    Common sense like believing that Bill Gates wants everyone dead and is using vaccines he had nothing to do with the creation of to achieve it.

    Stupid and ignorant you say.

    Right... you defend your right to drink drive... I am sure the cop that arrests you will appreciate you drive better after you have had a few.

    Any other confessions?

    Did you beat up your wife today?

    This response makes me feel my first reply was right on the money...

    Nobody was trying to murder someone with a car.

    You were drunk and on drugs and doing 70 miles per hour in a 30 mile per hour zone... would you have even noticed if someone had stepped out in front of you?

    Just because the franken vax didn't you, although its already killed (many thousands short and long term-far more than "Covid", hospitalised(my mother), disabled(my 21 yr old next door neighbour), debilitated (my brother), it doesn't mean such stupid, ultra risky and stupid poisons should be foisted on the gullible, or those bullied by the corrupt Establishment.

    That is funny... perhaps this is god punishing you for drink driving and taking drugs... because Alcohol and drugs have never hurt anyone at all, so I can see the link you are making... driving really fast while pissed is fine because it was your choice and vaccines are bad because you are not getting a choice... brilliant.

    It is especially funny you think it is all my fault... my name isn't Putin you know... we are only very distant cousins... I am helping him stash is trillions of dollars till he retires in 2036.

    The fact is, your attempt at an argument has been shown to have zero credibility. My 2 posts have shown this.

    Argument?

    I am contributing my experience to the conversation.... getting a lot of input from people who have not had the jabs and are afraid, so I thought I would contribute my experience... but my experience has zero credibility.... why...

    Would love to hear how this world conspiracy managed to get the Russians and Chinese to cooperate because to murder a large percentage of the worlds population you would need the poisons to be in all the vaccines and not just the ones you sell to rich western countries... otherwise you wipe out the west... which is what made Bill Gates rich... that is the last thing he would want... with the west gone and people like Putin and Xi in charge he would have to start paying some tax.

    I suggest you go back to the Norman Fenton YT channel. He shows with British National Health Service stats that i)vaxxing doesn't decrease deaths or hospitalisations. and ii)all cause deaths are actually higher in vaxxed - even showing huge spikes in deaths when the vax is rolled out to an age group.

    No spin, no "opinion", just bare faced facts.

    You can use statistics to say anything you like... hospitals in the UK are likely centres for superbugs and neglect because they are overworked and under paid.

    PS doing 70 in a 30 zone is stupid thing to do, esp after drink and drugs.
    And I'm definitely NOT recommending anyone to do it.

    Yeah, that is pretty much what I said to you and your reply was that my reply was stupid and ignorant...

    Like I said, lost respect for you, and your subsequent comments are not changing that at all.

    Likewise, saying everyone should take the frankenvax because it hasn't killed Garry is an equally stupid thing.

    I didn't tell anyone they have to get vaccinated. I just shared my personal experience.

    The point is, SOMETIMES morally objectionable and ridiculously dangerous things DON'T cause harm in an individual case. But that doesn't mean they can ever be justified. The frankenvax IS killing people. AND harming. It can never be justified when the risks of the vaxx outweigh the risks of "Covid".

    There is a western saying... don't throw the baby out with the bath water... if we banned things for being dangerous no body would be allowed in rivers and lakes or the sea... no mountain climbing... certainly no cars or motorbikes...

    The core of the problem is like everything in the west is that you pick a side and you argue and you do everything you can to "win"... including evidence against your beliefs or your argument.

    You live in a west that allowed big pharma companies to continue to sell drugs found to be harmful in one country to people in other countries...

    You have to look at the evidence and make the decision for yourself, but when you accuse others of selling out to big pharma because they don't make the same decision you made, well you lost me... I am not interested in being part of your argument, because it is a circle jerk that wont solve anything at all.

    Makes a small number of people feel good (Gates, Milken, Fauci, Vax zealots like the Aussie PM), and risks infinite harm to far more innocent people.

    It is funny you think you have a choice... if they actually had a plan to poison the people of the world these people own food companies that make the food you eat... whatever they put in their vaccine that you think is killing people or making the weak or damaged, they could just as easily put in the water you drink or the food you eat... or the booze you so love and the drugs you take.

    Ohh no... some anti vaxers have worked out our plan to totally sabotage the west despite the west that we are sabotaging is what made us super rich and powerful in the first place... I guess we will just have to give up..... what a world... what a world....

    One under reported side effect of the jab seems to be (impaired) tunnel vision

    Pot talking?

    No... you black....

    I think its because he fancies Jacinda Horseface Arden

    I can see why you hate her... population of 5 million and 53 deaths to Covid over almost three years... what a terrible leader... and she wont shit talk China and she hasn't sent armed forces into other countries... what a failure as a leader she is.  Rolling Eyes

    The personal vax experience of any individual does not authorize any other individual to be forced to take the same vax.

    I have read my posts a couple of times now... could you point out where I stated that vaccinations should be mandatory please... take your time but before the end of the week would be good.

    BTW why should I care if it does not stop transmission... I am vaccinated. Transmission is only a problem for those not vaccinated.

    Choices have consequences... if you choose not to get car insurance should you be allowed to drive? I know in some countries it is illegal to not have car insurance and drive a car, but of course freedom of choice is also about accepting responsibility for your choices... the choice of getting insurance is about mitigating risk and making it easier to deal with if it happens.

    I don't care if you don't get vaccinated... that is your decision... I don't have to live with the consequences, so I am not telling anyone they have to get vaccinated... I am also not telling people to get car insurance or house insurance or life insurance either.

    Garry in fairness you need to calm TF down.
    Firstly I'm very sorry to hear if your family genuinely did get killed by drunk drivers.
    Secondly, I am actually a very sensible driver. And have been every day since not long after I passed my test. (Which is getting on 2 decades now). As an aside, for a very short while, when newly qualified, I was a pretty wild driver... on a few v rare occassions, when I was a kid. (Lots of kids have been unfortunately) I think driving fast in built up areas is a very cuntish thing to do, and would likely slap someone for doing it if I saw it. And I have no desire to take drugs or drink before driving (I actually hate driving and find it a pain in the neck btw).

    The point is, as I mentioned. U might not have died from the vax. BUt plenty of others have. Saying "its fine, because it hasn't killed me" is just like saying "drink driving is fine because it hasn't killed me".
    Obfuscating the truth about the risks and harms of the virus is bad. Harrassing people into taking the vax is bad. As bad as drink driving perhaps. Perhaps worse (We don't know the exact stats yet due to medium and long term factors). I'm not saying u have harrassed people or anything, of course not. But saying "it didn't kill me" is quite a flippant/dismissive way to look at it in the f ace of the evidence yes?

    On most topics, you've actually been one of my favourite posters, prob alongside Auslander. But on this topic you are far wide of the mark. I'm not some "lizard people" conspiracy theorist. But I'm not actually sure how far the evil goes with Covid. Either way, something very sinister has occurred under the control of Big Pharma.
    Regards
    FB

    Sponsored content


    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:28 pm