Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  kvs Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Mir likes this post

Vann7

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:34 am

Some good news..  Smile

Freedom caravans movements that started in Canada , inspired many more movements of trucks
    for freedom world wide.

This is what we need to stop this Scam-demic operation the anglo-european elites masterminded to get everyone vaccinated with their population control and reduction experiments.

Mir likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:47 am

kvs wrote:RIP

The epigenetic effects are highly likely what these Pfizer and Moderna concoctions are all about.  Plus the usual net benefit to the
    Big Pharma mafia from f*cking people up.  

All the enablers of this crime against humanity need to be strung up from lamp posts and/or shot.

What is really crazy and mind blowing for me about all this vaccine-demic global scam event..
    is that if anyone ever told me exactly what was going to happen in 2020 and about the lockdowns
    and how vast majority of scientist, media , christian major institutions ,overwhelming majority of doctors and politicians in the west will follow this mass scale global criminal project , and that all this
    western and more governments ,politicians and scientist will cooperate and allow even women and children to be vaccinated with poison , then not in a million of years , will have believe be it. Neutral Neutral

is like , how stupid fool can society can be ?

And i know the answer about why society fall for this scam.. is because of spiritual/cultural cowardice , that's why , the alternative of supporting the official story , is to believe there is a major criminal plan in the world ,for the genocide of billions of people in a long term time most of them and for society such level of evil ,with the support of almost 99% of the scholars , doctors ,politicians and scientist.. is something that does not make sense.. (unless they understand first how the pyramid system works)

The one above , prints the money the entire world use , and control all the banks , and all this billionaires the first thing they invest their money is in controlling society opinions , by controlling/owning 98% of all world media , so that they brainwash all society , then go an fund/bribe/blackmail all major scientist and doctors , then go and fund and bribe religious institutions including the vatican. Then later they create a major fear danger global event , and with the help of media and all their puppets ,they scare to death everyone that they need to vaccinate if don't want to die. and on top of that ,they start mandatory vaccinations , are requirement for going anywhere outside your house ,including job.

To make things more insulting, you have a polite coward in Russia, president putin cooperating with this mass scale genocide experiment with his silence , but also offering the west support in deceiving
    society more efficiently , by offering "booster shots" of sputnikV to the poison shots that the west force in the population.

But , for those with a little more wisdom and more intelligence , a major huge wake up call , should have been the world trade center inside jobs attacks.. i saw there how everyone ,including politicians and scientist follow in line with the fake terrorist hijack planes story and even politicians ignored the overwhelming evidence of thousands of engineers and scientist that there was bombs inside all 3 buildings. The US gov simply not even wanted to consider the possibility ,that there was bombs inside those world trade center buildings. That was the big moment ,when i discover ,how fucked was the planet we live.. how corrupt is the west , and that they can get away with anything no matter how big or evil is..

they can detonate a nuclear bomb in a major city in america.. for example and later claim , it was venezuela chavez bomb who did it.. and everyrone will follow. and facts will not matter , not even if told that venezuela don't have nukes and chavez no longer alive. lol1

As far , i have seen , it look that the only thing that is complicating the scamdemic fraud of vaccinating everyone with killer poison , are all internal , that is ,that some republican states have defied this biden mandatory vaccinations and this encouraged rebelions from also democrats/liberal states. This is why i say ,all major events , have small beginnings . Just a few brave leaders that stand against this criminal vaccinations , could create the snow ball effect falling over a mountain ,that becomes bigger and bigger the more places its moves , the freedom trucks convoy can be the best tool, to encourage major civil dissobedience world wide to this mandatory vaccinatioons.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:30 am

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:17 am

This plans for depopulation have been going on for decades but at very slow rate . Not only using
    genetically modified food , but also with pesticides they use in some agriculture products..
    new study found 1/3 of american citizens , have chemicals in their blood found in chemical weapons
    that the US military used in wars , that cause cancer.  Shocked

So now it pretty much looks all this cancer high rates society experience is directly connected
    to US government policies with their pesticides in the agriculture.  The major big difference between killing through cancer, or killing through blood clots and living parasites and metals they include as ingredients of their vaccines is the timing. with pesticides ,The cancer can show up takes decades , but this vaccinations with bioterrorism metals can kill in just a couple of hours ,for the few thousands of unlucky ones that get the surprise shot with extra bonuses , and about 5 to 10 years for 5% or more, of the population that continue vaccinating with their nano biological weapons ,they call vaccines.  No

With all the information available today , since 2020 that this plann-demic have started ,that they now fully committed to depopulate the world ,  people will be wise to avoid hospitals and any pharma products from any anglo-european pharma industry. That is to avoid any medicine or vaccine or even medical test ,specially pcr test (whenever that is possible)  and that is even if you trust in your doctor.. because all good doctors in the world , 99% of them , have been fooled by this criminals , in making them recommend this anti covid fake vaccines.  Now a few  of those fooled doctors that vaccinated their own patients , regret doing that and are now speaking against this vaccines very openly.

Any children made vaccine now can be switched with pfizer or moderna crap , as Walgreens drugstore are by "accident" doing.

there are tons of example on the internet.. how the hell can you by "mistake" use an adult moderna vaccine and use it on a children.. a simple did they ever read the label of vial they using? Rolling Eyes
    none of this things are accidental , those that understand how evil governments in the west operate ,
    they always likes to intentionally create such scenarios , of "mistakes"so when millions die of their vaccines , they will have the pretext now in place to justify it.  Like for example when japan returned
    a whopping 3 millions of pfizer vials  , because they found they were some of them contaminated with metals inside.  mmm... an "Accident? i don't think so.  This deceptive tactics ,the US used in syria.. by "mistake" they throw weapons in alqaeda positions.. yeah right..  they all create this accidents ,so people get used to this "mistakes" and so they can later have an excuse to say..
    when thousands of people die.. or millions.. hey guess what? it was just a mistake..  No

Depopulation is the name of their game.. and apparently they want up to 90% of world population gone.. over a long term.. but such numbers could vary and the timing too.. if too many notice the evil behind this vaccines and start mass protest, they can temporarily downscale the entire operation , and make it far more slower ,the genocide of humanity and even appear to be more flexible for a small time , to regroup and find other ways to get people fully vaccinated without them knowing.. which could be those covid nasal test kits.. one way or switching labels of vaccines , that used to be safe in the past , for the pfizer and moderna shots. This is the reason why , whenever is possible , people should better avoid going to hospital and avoid taking any drugs or medicine , specially from major drug stores ,that have been cooperating with this scamdemic operation. If there is an accident ,or need a doctor.. and can't avoid it , is a different story , but never make it too easy for them to get you sick as they want.. and is the perfect time for everyone to take control back of their health away from pharma industry ,hospitals and zombie doctors.. Only those doctors that oppose this mandatory vaccines and call it , how it is,, a bioweapon and say the truth ,only those can be trusted.
    and they do exist.. Also for buying ivermectin or any drug that works against covid .. have to be from a trusted store , because the western governments can go as far as to poison the medicines that works against covid too if they allowed to get hands over those shipments.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:06 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:00 pm

The truckers are fighting against concentration camp tyranny. That is not hyperbole. Turdeau's hate rhetoric is real.

LMFS, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:21 am

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 35 35275e3343ef6ad2

GarryB, Vann7, magnumcromagnon, LMFS, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:15 am

New Israeli study: myocarditis risk increases factor 133 after vaccination.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321238

kvs and Mir like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:33 pm

Make sure to click through the Twitter thread. Many key points discussed!

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:15 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:28 am

Orwellian newspeak attack. If you got Omicron and recovered you don't need no fecking vaccine.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:37 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:51 am

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00277-2/fulltext

Previous COVID-19 infection, but not Long-COVID, is associated with increased adverse events following BNT162b2/Pfizer vaccination

We read with interest the study recently published by Tré-Hardy et al., who reported that Adverse Events (AEs) after the first dose of mRNA-1273/Moderna
    vaccine were greater in those previously infected with COVID-191. Their findings are consistent with other studies that suggest mRNA vaccines may cause
    more AEs in those with a history SARS-CoV-2 infection [2, 3, 4]. These results warrant further investigation into the effects of prior COVID-19 history on
    vaccine reactions, particularly whether time between previous infection and vaccination administration, or the presence of ‘Long-COVID’ [[5]], can predict AEs.
    This information is important, as it could identify individuals more likely to experience side effects to COVID-19 vaccines. Furthermore, there are implications
    regarding vaccine hesitancy, which is partially driven by fear of AEs [[6]]. As part of an observational study of COVID-19 outcomes in healthcare workers in
    North-East England, we evaluated AEs following first doses of BNT162b2/Pfizer vaccine, with reference to previous COVID-19 and Long-COVID.

And the f*ckers like Turdeau force people to take this crap.

LMFS likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:33 pm

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 35 FLnQEwuXwAEVX9J?format=png&name=small

kvs, Maximmmm, miketheterrible, LMFS and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:08 pm

Fox News, for the proletariat. We have gone through the looking glass.

LMFS likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:11 am

According to Pfizer and Moderna there is not supposed to be any vax mRNA in the lymphatic system. Now we have proof that this is
    where the vax mRNA accumulates and persists. So we have ongoing infection by spike proteins for 8 weeks and longer after vax doses.

Never take anything that some pharmaceutical company, doctors and any other "authority" at face value. They are always full of sh*t.

LMFS and Mir like this post

Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:27 pm

kvs wrote:

Fox News, for the proletariat.   We have gone through the looking glass.

I mean US media has been shameless forever, they swing from one opinion to the other like a schizophrenic meth-head.

magnumcromagnon likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:07 pm

Western people are being treated like cattle.

Firebird and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:43 pm

Watch the whole thing. Get your mRNA booster and lose the ability to walk across the room. All to "save" yourself from
    the worst viral strain ever, Omicron. attack attack attack

I know first hand how "bad" Omicron is. A close relative in their 80s with Type 2 diabetes recovered from it and can walk
    across the room and do shopping.

All vaxxer zealots and the Big Pharma mafia they work for as useful idiots or shills should be be shot.

Firebird and lancelot like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:02 pm

If you think you have legal recourse from a vax injury then you are deluded.   This is the real world and the only
    advocate for you is yourself.  

If you lose a job that is bad but if you lose your health or die, then you are f*cked.

Meghan Ganstine 8 days ago

I hope this message finds you. First, I can sympathize on a very personal level, as I am vaccine injured myself. I have not taken the Covid vaccine but I’ve had severe medical issues my whole life after taking my childhood vaccines and then was disabled at age 16 after getting the flu shot. It started with Shingles and I continued to develop one autoimmune condition after another and after years of being gaslit and told I had anxiety or was crazy, I had a diagnosis, and I’m pretty positive you gave the same condition. It’s called POTS, or postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. It’s usually brought on by some sort of trauma, such as vaccine injury or a virus that didn’t go away like normal, or serious injuries. The causes are many but the doctors who understand this condition are few. Fortunately, POTS is getting a moment in the media right now because it is one of the fastest growing illnesses post-Covid shot. POTS affects everything in your parasympathetic or autonomic nervous system. I remember the muscle twitching very well, and I have it to this day since my case of POTS is permanent, and it’s usually evolves over time into multiple autoimmune diseases but they’re all under the umbrella of POTS. The hallmark of POTS is a fast heart rate and low blood pressure upon standing (not for every case), and blood pooling in the lower half of the body. To be diagnosed officially you need to ask your doctor for a Tilt Table Test- and you need to request that it be done for POTS, otherwise they wouldn’t test for it and it would be a waste of your time and energy. If your heart rate goes up 30 beats per minute within a certain bracket of time, that is a positive diagnosis. There are probably 50 different symptoms you can have with POTS and there is a LOT of well-documented information online for you to track your symptoms and figure out if it fits you. The EMG you had done was probably done for large fibers, and if the doctor isn’t aware of the illness POTS they often won’t do the test for it because they just don’t know about it. You need to check for small-fiber neuropathy, which goes along with pots. It’s also an EMG, but for small fibers. The more I’ve heard you talk the more I realized you have developed POTS, and you just need to get it diagnosed first, proving you’re not crazy, and then there are things you can do to help your body to try to act normal again, even though it’s in an inured state. I really hate to break this to you after everything I’ve said but the reason you can’t get a medical malpractice attorney is because the Covid vaccines were only authorized under an EUA, emergency use authorization, so when you get the shot, you wave your rights to collect on behalf of your injury. The hospitals and doctors are exempt from any problems you may have from taking the shots. It’s truly sad but it’s true. Also, there is a MAJOR financial incentive for doctors to get your vaccinated; hence why they are pushing the second shot. I would tell you exactly how much they’re getting but I don’t want YT to delete my comment. I’ll just say it’s shocking how much they’re getting and what they’re willing to subject their patients to just for money. You did not get informed consent from your medical professional when you got the shot and that goes against the Neuremberg code. Noone told you what was in the experimental vaccine, which is illegal. There were many crimes commited here but first let’s just get you diagnosed and then go from there. If you want some info on POTS I provide that to you, but there is so much good info out there for you to read and I think you’ll find that it describes what you’re dealing with. Ok Nick, I hope you get this. Take care. 👍

LMFS and Mir like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:09 am

Watch the whole thing. Get your mRNA booster and lose the ability to walk across the room. All to "save" yourself from
    the worst viral strain ever, Omicron.

I had both shots and have had my booster.

No problems at all.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:37 am

GarryB wrote:
    the worst viral strain ever, Omicron.

I had both shots and have had my booster.

No problems at all.

So what. You are engaging in pure BS "logic". Your personal experience does not give you and similar authority to force the procedure on
    me and the thousands of others who have experienced severe side effects and death. Also, you are not going to be around long
    enough to exclude long term effects from your personal experience. So it is obscene to boost this rape onto children and anyone who
    will be around long enough to reap the rewards in their 50s and 60s.

Vaccination is for the benefit of the individual and not the obligation of the individual to satisfy the wants and needs of others.

magnumcromagnon, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:46 am

Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:24 am

Starting from yesterday we have freedom (almost) here in Switzerland. Masks only in transit and hospitals and I think maybe some restrictions for some massive events like concerts but I don't care about that so dunno.
    No more vax pass, no more masks at work, no more limits to gatherings!

I wish freedom for all of you folks! cheers

kvs and Mir like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 pm